Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

4 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aladdin 2 (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 22/11/2020, 23:56
Messaggio #49

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito DeadLine:

‘Aladdin’ Star Mena Massoud Signs With Gersh

EXCLUSIVE: Mena Massoud, titular star of Disney’s Aladdin remake, has signed with Gersh for representation.

After a competitive search, Massoud landed the coveted role in the 2019 live-action feature, which grossed over 1 billion dollars worldwide. Massoud also is set to star in the sequel, which will be directed by Guy Ritchie. Additionally, Massoud starred opposite Ben Platt, Nina Dobrev, and Damian Lewis in Run This Town, which premiered at SXSW.

On the TV side, Mena can most recently be seen in Hulu’s Reprisal, produced by Warren Littlefield. Previous TV credits include Jack Ryan, Open Hearts and Cut to the Chase.

Massoud, previously with ICM Partners, also is repped by LINK and Myman Greenspan.

Traduzione:

* Mena Massoud ritornerà per il sequel di Aladdin.
* Il sequel sarà diretto da Guy Ritchie.

Speriamo torni anche Naomi Scott (Jasmine)!!! Che non facciano le cretinate combinate con Il cacciatore e la regina di ghiaccio in cui hanno ROVINATO Biancaneve e il cacciatore!

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 23/11/2020, 13:27
Messaggio #50

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

A meno che Naomi Scott abbia una tresca con Guy Ritchie, credo proprio che tornerà anche lei... XD

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 7/3/2021, 21:08
Messaggio #51

Gold Member

Hiroe, speriamo davvero che la Scott torni per il secondo film perché Aladdin senza Jasmine non ha senso... il film è proprio fondato su loro due come coppia e funzionano alla grande (oltre ad essere bellissimi da vedere assieme e con grande chimica).

Dal sito Egypt Today:

Mena Massoud prepares for 'Aladdin P II'

CAIRO - 20 February 2020: Canadian actor of Egyptian descent Mena Massoud is currently preparing for the second part of the world-famous film “Aladin”.

The first part of the film was released in 2019 and achieved great revenues. Massoud also achieved world-wide fame and success after the first part's release.

On his official Instagram account, Massoud uploaded a black and white photo of himself, commenting: "If you smile in your fear and sorrow, smile, perhaps you will one day see that the sun rises for you."

According to Variety, the Disney Network gave the green light to authors John Gatins and Andrea Berloff to work on a second part of the famous animation film "Aladdin," after its great success in the global box office race in summer 2019.

In statements to the newspaper, the producers announced holding talks with Mena Massoud, Will Smith, and Naomi Scott, in order to participate in the second part of the movie set to be released in 2021.

Inspired by the famous cartoon, "Aladdin" was reproduced in a live cinematic version. The film succeeded in achieving revenues amounting to 1 billion and 50 million dollars during its screening period, $355,559 million inside the United States of America, and $695,134 million around the world.

In the film’s first part, Mena Massoud plays Aladdin, and Naomi Scott plays Jasmine. Will Smith plays the role of the gene. The movie combines many factors of success together, an exciting story, vibrant dancing and singing, and brilliant acting.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 7/3/2021, 21:13
Messaggio #52

Gold Member

Spero sia davvero così ma aspetto di vedere testate più popolari prima di rallegrarmi. Massoud è dato anche per una serie tv di Star Wars, speriamo faccia entrambi (io poi spero gli affidino un ruolo con Zac Efron nel remake di "Tre Scapoli e un Bebè" per cui si era proposto).

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 7/3/2021, 22:40
Messaggio #53

Gold Member

Quindi parlano del sequel come "parte seconda" della storia... Evidentemente per il sequel hanno pensato proprio a qualcosa che si lega fortemente al primo, a completare la storia... Devo dire che mi incuriosisce...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/5/2021, 22:14
Messaggio #54

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Upcoming Disney Live-Action Remakes/Adaptations

Cruella is finally in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access. The live-action remakes have been a financial goldmine for Disney, so it’s not shocking that studio has many more projects in various stages of production. So let’s look ahead and see what’s to come.

[...]

Aladdin Sequel

It should come as no surprise that Disney is trying to get a sequel to the billion dollar hit Aladdin off the ground. However, the films stars Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott, and Will Smith have yet to sign on until they’ve read and approved of the script. John Gatins (2017’s Power Rangers) and Straight Outta Compton scribe Andrea Berloff wrote the script. Disney apparently loved their approach to the sequel, so my guess is the cast will sign on. The film isn’t expected to take inspirations from Return of Jafar or King of Thieves, Disney’s straight-to-VHS sequels released in the ’90s. The project isn’t expected to bring back director Guy Ritchie back.

[...]

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/9/2021, 22:08
Messaggio #55

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Last February, just before the pandemic, Disney tapped John Gatins (2017’s Power Rangers) and Straight Outta Compton scribe Andrea Berloff to pen a sequel to their billion-dollar 2019 hit Aladdin remake; however the project was not greenlit at the time as stars Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott, and Will Smith were waiting on the script before offers went out. Again, there are no updates on the Aladdin sequel at this time.

Non ci sono notizie sul sequel di Aladdin ad oggi e non ha ancora ottenuto il via libera, tant'è che Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott e Will Smith attendono di vedere la sceneggiatura.
Aladdin è sempre sacrificato... Tra i remake dei film anni '90 La Bella e la Bestia e Il Re Leone hanno avuto a tempo record una serie tv il primo e un sequel il secondo, mentre per Aladdin 2 da mesi non si sa nulla... questa cosa non la troviamo giusta...
ma per Disney+ non potrebbero farlo il sequel? fanno tante stupidaggini per la piattaforma, almeno Aladdin 2 potrebbero farlo...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 30/9/2021, 14:39
Messaggio #56

Gold Member

Da BadTaste

Aladdin 2: Mena Massoud svela che la sceneggiatura è in fase di stesura

Screen Rant ha intervistato Mena Massoud per parlare di Lamya’s Poem e gli ha chiesto un commento su Aladdin 2, sequel del film di Guy Ritchie che ha incassato più di un miliardo di dollari in tutto il mondo.
L’attore ha aggiornato sullo sviluppo del progetto senza sbilanciarsi troppo:
Ci stanno lavorando e stanno cercando di ottenere il via libera. È tutto quello che so. Come sapete, solitamente gli attori sono l’ultimo pezzo del puzzle, perciò lo studio ha sempre molto di cui preoccuparsi prima di coinvolgere gli attori.
Ovviamente spero che il film riunirà tutti noi, Naomi, Will e il resto del cast, Marwan, Navid, Nasim, tutti. A quanto so al momento stanno lavorando alla sceneggiatura.
L’anno scorso, ricordiamo, la Disney ha assunto John Gatins (Flight) e Andrea Berloff (Straight Outta Compton) per scrivere il film.
Non è chiaro se Guy Ritchie tornerà dietro la macchina da presa, anche se il sentire comune è che lasci il testimone a qualcun altro. Alla produzione vi sarà Ryan Halprin, mentre i protagonisti Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott e Will Smith verranno contattati solo una volta che lo script sarà pronto (anche se è improbabile che non avessero un’opzione su uno o più sequel nel contratto precedente). [...]

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/9/2021, 22:59
Messaggio #57

Gold Member

Speriamo di aver notizie presto e soprattutto che torni anche Jasmine!!!

Ecco la notizia in originale, dal sito ScreenRant:

Aladdin 2 Update Shared By Star Mena Massoud

Exclusive: Mena Massoud lets us know where Aladdin 2 is in terms of development and reveals how he's been trying to keep a positive mindset.

Mena Massoud gives an update about the in-development Aladdin 2. In 2019, Disney turned 1992's animated classic Aladdin into a live-action extravaganza directed by Guy Ritchie. It featured a breakout turn from Massoud as the titular street urchin-turned-prince, as well as the talents of Naomi Scott and Will Smith as Princess Jasmine and the Genie, respectively. Aladdin was a smash hit, grossing over $1 billion worldwide. Because of that, it wasn't too surprising when rumblings of a sequel emerged not long after the film was released in late May.

Despite that, it took nearly a year for the project to move forward. In February 2020, Disney hired writers John Gatins and Andrea Berloff to pen the script for Aladdin 2. The animated original received two sequels back in the 90s, but the new film will explore an original idea pitched by the duo. Ritchie was said to be back on board as director. While the hope is that Massoud, Scott, and Smith will all return, Disney was reportedly waiting for the script to be complete before reaching out to them for new deals. Since then, there have been few updates.

Screen Rant recently received the opportunity to sit down with Massoud to discuss his new movie Lamya's Poem, which will soon premiere at the Vancouver International Film Festival. During the conversation, the subject of Aladdin 2 came up, and Massoud was able to offer an update. According to the actor, the sequel is still very much in the works, though it remains in the early stages. Massoud said:

"They're working on it. They're trying to make it happen. That's really all I know. As you know, usually actors are the last piece of the puzzle, so the studio has got a lot to worry about before they start thinking about the actors. Obviously, I would hope that all of us come back and Naomi, Will and I all come back and the rest of the cast, Marwan, Navid, Nasim, everybody. But right now, as far as I know, they're just working on the script and trying to make it happen".

Additionally, Massoud discussed how he's trying to remain in a positive mindset as he comes out of the pandemic and looks toward the future:

"I spent a lot of time after Aladdin... I think I just got into a very negative place, a negative mindset. And then obviously, COVID didn't help that because that happened, you know, five, six months after Aladdin came out. I think I just did a lot of reflecting after that and trying to get back to a positive place, kinda trying to get back to that bright-eyed, positive place that I was at when I first moved to LA back in 2017. I'm just trying to learn from everything in my twenties, a lot of ups and downs in my twenties. I started my twenties working at a restaurant for three years and going to theater school, hustling and then landing Aladdin, which was huge, and that was a massive spike up for me. And then [a] comedown with COVID and everything. So just learning that life is ups and downs and really, what I had trouble, believing before. But now I really do believe is that you being positive or negative is simply a mindset. It has nothing to do with what's going on around you. It has nothing to do with other people's validation. It's literally a mindset. And if you can find a way to get into that positive mindset and stay there, good things will happen because you'll believe that they'll happen and you'll believe that you already are in a positive place. So, just trying to learn everything, just trying to learn from my twenties and hit this new chapter running."

It sounds like Aladdin 2 is in the same place it was in February 2020, with a script in the works but no cast members officially signed on. There's a good chance the pandemic slowed down progress, or perhaps Gatins and Berloff are adjusting the story. Nevertheless, if Aladdin 2 ever makes it out of the script stage, it seems all but certain that Massoud will return. It would be unthinkable to have a sequel without Aladdin himself, and he's already looking forward to the prospect. Scott and Smith will surely be back as well, and Jafar actor Marwan Kenzari expressed interest in returning as well.

The development of Aladdin 2 comes as a spin-off movie is also in the works. Announced in late 2019, Billy Magnussen's bumbling Prince Anders is on the way to receiving his very own project. Like Aladdin 2, there have been few updates regarding the spin-off since its initial creation. Nevertheless, it's clear Disney is still interested in expanding the world it created with the live-action Aladdin, so don't expect it to be a one-and-done adventure just yet.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/11/2021, 23:35
Messaggio #58

Gold Member

Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito del sequel di Aladdin e di eventuali spin off?

Ecco qua il video:

Click

Ne parla al minuto 32:11.

Grazie!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/11/2021, 21:04
Messaggio #59

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 8/11/2021, 23:35) *
Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito del sequel di Aladdin e di eventuali spin off?
Grazie!

Nessuno ha ancora firmato per il seguito, è in lavorazione ma non ha dettagli più precisi; crede che lo spin-off non si farà e che lo trova stupido, considerato il principe Anders.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 9/11/2021, 23:38
Messaggio #60

Gold Member

lo spin off su Anders va lavorato molto SE vogliono davvero farlo... il personaggio è solo una macchietta e non ha rilevanza nel film...

per il sequel speriamo che gli diano una sferzata nell'elaborazione in modo da mandarlo sul set a breve... di solito per i sequel ci vogliono sui 5/6 anni prima di vederli nelle sale e questo è sempre un po' un problema... generalmente dovrebbero anticipare un po' le uscite ma vediamo che la scaletta è quella (complice anche il fatto che vi è stata la pandemia che ha rallentato tutto)...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/3/2022, 19:25
Messaggio #61

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler (The Disinsider):

Quindi per ora non lo fanno? siamo arrabbiatissimi!!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 27/3/2022, 20:10
Messaggio #62

Gold Member

Se parte deve partire subito, altrimenti, come prevedevo, significa che non se ne farà nulla. Mi sembra la stessa storia del mio seguito più rimpianto, Il Grande e Potente Oz 2 sad.gif

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 27/3/2022, 20:52
Messaggio #63

Gold Member

Beh se non trovano una storia che funzioni forse preferisco non lo facciano... Come al solito, more of the same non funziona sempre, a me è più facile che lasci l'amaro in bocca!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 27/3/2022, 21:31
Messaggio #64

Top Member

Come ho sempre detto i sequel dei live action non mi hanno mai entusiasmato... l'unico che vorrei vedere davvero è Maleficent 3

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/4/2022, 23:01
Messaggio #65

Gold Member

Voi come interpretate questo tweet?

Da Twitter:

The Hollywood Reporter@THR:

Netflix Backs Away from Will Smith Film ‘Fast and Loose’ (Exclusive) https://hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-...901-1235123901/

Skyler Shuler @SkylerShuler:

Aladdin 2 next lol

Non riusciamo a capire se intenda che il prossimo progetto di Smith quindi sarà Aladdin 2 oppure se anche il film Aladdin 2 sarà messo nelle retrovie...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 2/4/2022, 23:11
Messaggio #66

Gold Member

Secondo me intende proprio che anche Aladdin 2, visto che fa perno proprio sul genio interpretato da Will Smith, sarà accantonato.

Penso che se già questo Aladdin 2 aveva problemi, adesso ce lo possiamo proprio scordare! XD

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 3/4/2022, 7:14
Messaggio #67

Gold Member

Do ragione a Hiroe, si intende proprio "Aladdin 2 seguirà a ruota", lasciando intendere che Disney, come Netflix, prenderà le distanze da Will Smith (che diventerà il prossimo capro espiatorio su cui sfogare la frustrazione moralista americana, come fu per Kevin Spacey e poi per Johnny Depp. Smith ha fatto una sonora ca**ata e sbaglio, ma io questo atteggiamento americano di ostracismo lo trovo ancora più aberrante, va bene condannare e punire ma ogni singolo caso andrebbe valutato e commisurato con la giusta prospettiva).

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 3/4/2022, 12:32
Messaggio #68

Utente

Anche io lo interpreto come se con l’episodio Oscar la Disney stopperà questo sequel.
Bah… Il mondo è pieno di continui re-casting, secondo me non è Smith il vero motivo dello stop (se ci sarà o meno lo stop). Per la Disney questo sequel evidentemente non è importante farlo (vai a capire perché). Se volevano davvero farlo lo facevano a ogni costo..

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 3/4/2022, 15:07
Messaggio #69

Gold Member

A parte che si può comunque costruire un film con o senza il genio; nel primo caso potrebbe essere un altro genio scanzonato quanto il primo di Smith. La sua storia comunque si era già conclusa ed era diventato un umano; massimo si potrebbe pensare ad un prequel e in tal caso affidare il ruolo ad un altro interprete magari giovane. Penso anch'io come Scrooge che alla fine Will resti un alibi al disinteresse generale della Disney.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/4/2022, 20:34
Messaggio #70

Gold Member

comunque Smith ha sbagliato a colpire con il pugno Rock, è vero e questo perché la violenza non dovrebbe proprio aver campo, però diciamoci la verità, è comprensibile in quanto Rock ha preso in giro la moglie di Smith che è affetta da alopecia e le battute di Rock sono davvero da censurare.
Ecco se uno dovrebbe essere punito è Rock e non Smith semplicemente perché la reazione di Smith , seppur forte , è stata causata dal fatto ingiusto dell'altro ed è umano agire contro chi offende i propri cari a maggior ragione se si ridicolizza una patologia.
Su Rock però la puritana America ben si guarda dal prendere posizione... e questa cosa è davvero rivoltante. Più che punire Smith dovrebbero censurare e punire Rock e soprattutto dissociarsi dal suo comportamento... quello di Rock è stato un comportamento vergognoso!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 4/4/2022, 20:44
Messaggio #71

Gold Member

In effetti ricorda un pò il controsenso di certi delinquenti, a cui poi se per difenderti si fa loro del male poi si finisce per pagare e gli altri ottengono pure un risarcimento wacko.gif .

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/5/2022, 22:21
Messaggio #72

Gold Member

Rumor ma il sito spesso ci prende.

Da Giant Freaking Robot

Exclusive: Dwayne Johnson In Talks For Aladdin 2

When it comes to Dwayne Johnson, it would seem nearly everything he gets involved with turns into a blockbuster. He has a penchant for choosing the right productions and he’s one of the hardest working actors in the business, so it’s not a luck thing at all. He’s just got *it*, and when that’s the case the studios are going to come knocking about the biggest movies and the biggest franchises. That sure looks like it’s going to be the case once again. The latest Giant Freakin Robot exclusive from our trusted and proven source has it that Dwayne Johnson is currently in talks to join Aladdin 2 and could be working with Disney once again.

In terms of details around Dwayne Johnson joining Aladdin 2, we are still waiting on more specifics at this point. There are a number of different directions this casting could go, especially when we are talking about someone as big in the business as Johnson. For starters, some will obviously speculate that if Dwayne Johnson was to come on board, it could mean replacing Will Smith in the sequel. That’s not necessarily the case, though the timing of Dwayne Johnson’s talks here is a bit conspicuous. Will Smith played the Genie in the first live-action adaptation and was excellent in the role. But of course, his career is mired in the after-effects of the incident on Oscar Night a few weeks ago when he slapped Chris Rock. Since then, a number of different projects with Smith attached have been paused or canceled. There’s at least some chance we could be looking at a similar situation with the Aladdin sequel.

But that is merely speculation, and there’s definitely a world in which Dwayne Johnson joins Aladdin 2 with much of the original cast returning as well. That included Mena Massoud as the titular character and Naomi Scott as Jasmine. At the end of the first movie the two are married, Smith’s Geni-turned-Mariner has become human, and Marwan Kenzari’s Jafar is trapped in the genie bottle for eternity. The story could pick up there with Dwayne Johnson as a new character in the mix were he to hop on board here. Originally, when the sequel was announced to be in pre-production, producer Dan Lin had said they would be developing a new story, not one necessarily related to the original animated sequels.

And Dwayne Johnson hopping into this sequel would make considerable career sense, even for a guy who has been in some of the biggest movies and franchises out there. The first movie made a whopping $1.05 billion at the box office on its $183 million budget when it first came out in 2019. Though critics were lukewarm on the adaptation (57% on Rotten Tomatoes), that’s almost neither here nor there when it comes to the financial windfall in retelling this almost timeless story. Dwayne Johnson would surely understand as much.

From a working relationship standpoint, Dwayne Johnson has also done some Disney movies in the last couple with Jungle Cruise and Moana so there’s a relationship on that level as well. We will have to wait on more news here about Johnson possibly joining Aladdin 2. It would be an exciting development were it to happen.

+Quote Post

4 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 8:32