Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

23 Pagine V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Come per Disincanto aka Come d'Incanto 2, Disney + / ex Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 6/11/2022, 13:03
Messaggio #481

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Poster dei personaggi del film:

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/11/2022, 21:34
Messaggio #482

Gold Member

Featurette con intervista agli attori:

Click

Nuovo promo con le parti animate:

Nostalgia - Click

Speriamo che anche Giselle e Robert vengano mostrati animati

Ecco qui alcuni fotogrammi della parte animata:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Under the sea
messaggio 8/11/2022, 14:18
Messaggio #483

Top Member

Gruppo: Utente

Le animazioni sembrano davvero belle da queste immagini,dopo cip e ciop agenti speciali avevo un po' paura delle animazioni in 2D. Qui invece sembrano essersi particolarmente impegnati.
L'unica cosa su cui forse ho un po' da ridire e Nancy,no perché sia fatta male,ma è proprio diversa dalla sua versione animata del primo film. Non parlo dei capelli, proprio il viso e anche gli occhi sono blu,cosa che idina menzel non ha.
Comunque spero di vedere anche Robert e la cattiva in forma animata. Ma in realtà anche Giselle con quel stupendo vestito rosso sarebbe fantastica

+Quote Post
buffyfan
messaggio 10/11/2022, 14:43
Messaggio #484

Gold Member

Da: Roma

Sembrano davvero ben fatte! Non vedo l'ora che esca per godermelo.

p.s. Giusto ieri ho rivisto Come d'incanto per prepararmi al sequel, ed è assurdo come in 15 anni le cose siano cambiate in peggio. Il bigottismo e il politically correct è arrivato a livelli talmente estremi, che se il film fosse uscito oggi non avremmo avuto la battuta sul nano non appena Giselle arriva a New York, e tantomeno il bacio del vero amore finale (figuriamoci poi, è stata baciata addirittura da due uomini diversi mentre è incosciente post-6-1111346498.gif avrebbero vietato il film in tutto i paesi falso-buonisti occidentali, con tanto di articoli in prima pagina che lo accuserebbero di violenza di gruppo su una donna priva di sensi.)

Messaggio modificato da buffyfan il 10/11/2022, 14:44

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 10/11/2022, 15:52
Messaggio #485

Gold Member

Maronna quanto è vero ciò che dici buffy! Prepariamoci a non trovare tutto questo nel sequel. Probabilmente molto lezioso. Pazienza. Fortuna che credo nei corsi e ricorsi storici...

+Quote Post
nicolino
messaggio 10/11/2022, 16:48
Messaggio #486

Top Member

E soprattutto non avremmo avuto quello che oggi è ormai diventata una cosa impensabile: una coppia di caucasici.
E si, sicuramente in una nuova versione Giselle non sarebbe mai finita con Robert ma avrebbe capito che non aveva bisogno di un principe che la salvasse perché si salva da sola e si basta da sola e bla bla bla.

Comunque mi chiedo anche io perché abbiano fatto gli occhi azzurri a Idina Menzel nella versione animata. Si sono bevuti il cervello?

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 10/11/2022, 21:47
Messaggio #487

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Quanto avete ragione... È per quello che tutti i film mi sembrano uguali, è perché c'è una ricetta di base che non cambia mai... E quanto ho amato Come d'incanto, proprio perché è un film esente da tanti tanti pregiudizi e buonismi obbligati...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/11/2022, 23:33
Messaggio #488

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Embargo for ‘DISENCHANTED’ lifts on November 18th at 12:01am PT

That’s the same day of the movie premiere on Disney+

L'embargo sulle recensioni termina il 18 novembre, giorno della presentazione su Disney+.

Qui due clip:

Official Clip - Click

Mirror Mirror On The Wall - Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/11/2022, 0:06
Messaggio #489

Gold Member

Il cast racconta il primo film in 30 secondi:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/11/2022, 0:02
Messaggio #490

Gold Member

Clip sulla prima canzone del film che nel filmato è intitolata Suburbia ma in realtà è Even More Enchanted:

"Suburbia" Song - Click

Altra clip:

I Am a Wicked Stepmother - Click

Siamo sempre più convinti dopo la seconda clip che l'incantesimo potrà finire quando Morgan chiamerà Giselle mamma e non più matrigna

User's Signature

+Quote Post
camaleone
messaggio 12/11/2022, 8:56
Messaggio #491

Millennium Member

Spero di cambiare opinione dopo la visione del film, ma questa nuova Morgan mi suscita antipatia.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/11/2022, 11:09
Messaggio #492

Gold Member

E' il tipico atteggiamento imbronciato e incazzato contro il mondo degli adolescenti. Nei momenti in cui si è vista rilassata e più serena ho notato che ha un viso molto dolce e principesco. Potrebbe esserci del potenziale e darci delle soddisfazioni Morgan, siamo fiduciosi smile.gif .

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 12/11/2022, 18:52
Messaggio #493

Gold Member

Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

Per ora posso dire comunque che Amy Adams è assolutamente meravigliosa. Sono molto fiducioso.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/11/2022, 21:39
Messaggio #494

Gold Member

Dal sito SyFy:

'DISENCHANTED' MAKES AMY ADAMS THE BADDIE AND FINALLY GIVES IDINA MENZEL A SONG

A sequel 15-years in the making, Disenchanted finally continues the story of Giselle Philips (Amy Adams) after she gets her happily-ever-after in 2007's Enchanted. The Disney+ exclusive sequel picks up 10 years after the events of the original movie, and finds Giselle married to Robert (Patrick Dempsey), the stepmother to a now teen Morgan (Gabriella Baldacchino), and a struggling new mom to infant Sophia. Overwhelmed with New York, the family packs up to the suburbs, where a series of mistakes ends up framing Giselle as the evil stepmother to an impatient Morgan.

In a press conference for the film today attended by SYFY WIRE, director Adam Shankman, composer Alan Menken and the film's cast including Adams, Patrick Dempsey, and Idina Menzel gathered to talk about how this sequel ticks off some brand new directions for the characters, and the actors. In particular, Shankman said that the film had been sitting in a very long developmental stasis when he went in for a meeting to pitch his angle: Giselle as the "evil" stepmom.

"I said to them, 'You know Giselle is the stepmother?' And it became the jumping off point. It was the low-hanging fruit," he laughed. "Especially when you consider she has this developed stepdaughter who doesn’t believe in magic anymore."

Shankman added that he's also personal friends with Adams, and they both share an affinity for all things Disney, and musicals in general. So making the sequel was high on his list of dream projects.

"I wanted to make a movie with, and for, Amy," he said.

For Adams, who had been asked about a sequel by fans for more than a decade, said she was most interested in a story that looked at where Giselle would be now.

"In Enchanted, there was an evolution for Giselle from the beginning to the end," she said. "I wanted to see where you might take that evolution after 10 years, but keep her grounded in the truth of her current feelings without losing her joy and naivety. This takes everything that I loved about her in the first movie and moves her forward. Plus, it was fun to see everyone step back into it."

Disenchanted boasts the return of everyone from the main original cast including Idina Menzel as Nancy and James Marsden as Prince Edward. And in a first for Dempsey, having his character, Robert, travel to Andalasia in this movie gave him the opportunity to sing and dance on screen. He said he worked with a vocal coach to find his voice and tone.

"It's nothing I’ve ever done before and it's an extraordinary feeling when you sing," he said. "The vibration is intoxicating and then Adam got me moving too. It was nice to be in the fairy tale world for awhile and to play something so broad because I don’t get those kinds of opportunities."

And for those fans of Menzel who always wondered why she didn't get her own song in Enchanted way back when, the actress, as well as composer Alan Menken, explained that she actually had two songs in the original film, including a title song. Unfortunately, they were yanked because they weren't working in the final edit. Menzel joked that Nancy now gets a song, "Love Power," in the sequel, "That I could barely sing live if I tried."

Mezel added that she loved getting to play a very different version of Nancy, who is now Edward's wife and the Queen of Andalasia.

"Mine is a pretty drastic change from cynical New York chick who then jumped into a manhole," she said. "It was challenging figuring out the balance. I was always asking Adam things like, 'How much of a New York accent do I still have?' And, 'How much has this idyllic place rubbed off on me?'"

Disenchanted premieres Nov. 18, only on Disney+.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/11/2022, 14:36
Messaggio #495

Gold Member

Al via nuovi sequel e spin off (anche animati):

Dal sito Hollywood Handle:

EXCLUSIVE: Producer Barry Josephson Reveals Plans On Another Sequel And Spin-Offs For ‘Disenchanted’. [INTERVIEW]

Thanks to Disney, we had the opportunity to talk to producer Barry Josephson about his new movie Disenchanted, sequel to Enchanted that’s releasing next Friday (November 18) on Disney+

The Hollywood Handle: How did you reacted when they told you that they were coming back for a sequel, 15 years later, did you expected that to happen or was it something surprising for you?

Barry: It was very exciting to get the green light, to get the go ahead from Shawn Bailey but I’ll say that I tried very hard to have the sequel be made and developing it and that’s what you have to do when you’re a producer but I’ll say once Disney agreed to do it, it was such a great journey, Shawn was so supportive, Sam Dickerman was so supportive, it was very fortunate to have a great team at Disney around me to put together the sequel.

The Hollywood Handle: When the first movie released back in 2007, was it surprising for you for the movie to be as successful as it was? Or did you expected that since the beginning?

Barry: No, I always hoped it to be that successful but I didn’t knew it would do as well as it did, and specially internationally did so well and I think that comes from the strength of the movie itself, I think Disney did a very good job marketing the original movie but I also think that the movie had comedy, dance and a very strong concept of bringing a character from animation into our world and then seeing what it would manifest and happen so we first thought we had a really strong concept I believe that from the very beginning from Bill Kelly script on through making the movie, that we had a really strong concept and that the movie would do really well and it didn’t matter what language the movie was in, it did well in any country, I think the concept was really strong, that and the actors did such a great job, you know, Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, and everybody who was in the movie just did a fabulous job, just their characters left from the screen was what really helped us, the dance, the music, I just think people really enjoyed the first movie so much and it played really well after it was first released, weather was on tv, streaming, whatever format it came, it helped to build an audience.

The Hollywood Handle: Was it hard for you to bring a new movie and try to make a whole new story, with new songs and at the same time make a movie that could reach the same quality as the original?

Barry: Well, it’s interesting as a producer, I always wanted the movie to have music, but the creation by Alan and Stephen, that’s completely on them, they did such a phenomenal job, so phenomenal that we were nominated to 3 academy awards, which it does not usually happens from a movie out o nowhere, you know, the movie just didn’t had any pre-awareness or expectation but they did such a great job as they always done in all of their music, the music was so strong and so memorable, in fact, the only negative was how many parents would say to me: “oh my god, please make it stop, my kids won’t stop listening to this song, over, over and over again.” and I think Happy working song, from that movie became that kind of song where people just loved hearing it, they loved watching the perfomance of it, but that credit go completely to Menken and Schwartz which did such a phenomenal job. They really crafted the music that worked conceptually for the movie, it grew characters and it moved the story along, it was everything you could want from a song, it was integral, organic and really conceptual, they were great songs.

The Hollywood Handle: Now that Disney+ came and Disney is expending they’re ways to release projects, not only theaters, do you plan on doing another sequel to this franchise or maybe a spin-off show?

Barry: Yes, I mean, we thought quite a bit what a sequel to Disenchanted would be, and we also thought about what a television show of this movie would be, an animated show of this movie, and so for me as a producer I always have ideas on my mind about what could grow and come from the movie but I think it’ll be up to Disney to see what they would like to see it happen.

The Hollywood Handle: Do you have any source of inspiration when making these movies? Like something that inspired you to produce this type of content?

Barry: Sure, I mean, I grew up on musicals, on stage, I grew up on New York City so I went to see a lot of musicals, my grandmother loved theater and she took me to some great musicals, I kind of grew up with musical movies and musicals in general and, you know, I loved that, you know, from “Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers” to Jim Kelly to “Singing In The Rain” and then when movies took on great musics, “Greace”, those were the movies I truly loved, so I grew up on that world and really believe in it so developing ‘Enchanted’, for me it was easy because I definitely could imagine seeing the music man when I was young and just understanding how music can be so entertaining, an advance story, advance character and your heart can open up to tell another story through song so for me that was my dream of that first movie, and again, Alan Menken was sort of my partner, was almost like having a co-producer because he embraced the script, he told me what he thought the songs could be and with Schwartz was the same thing, working with that first director, it was easy to imagine, and for me, a great opportunity to take everything I learned as a kid, as a teenager, as a young adult into that film, and by the time we got to ‘Disenchanted’ it was very easy to work with them, Adam was such a really good choreographer and such a great director, you know, to work with someone who understood music so well and knew how to execute it so well, so it just been a joy in both movies.

We want to thank again Disney for the opportunity and be sure to check out Disenchanted releasing next Friday on Disney+

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/11/2022, 15:12
Messaggio #496

Gold Member

Per precisione non si parla ancora di sequel e spin off. Sono solo idee del produttore, come è tipico di tutti i produttori oggi attivi di Hollywood.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/11/2022, 23:18
Messaggio #497

Gold Member

Sì per ora è un'idea... però secondo noi ci stanno pensando seriamente... che poi si concretizzi tra magari 15 anni è probabile ma per ora ci stanno pensando...

Altra clip:

Be Careful - Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
buffyfan
messaggio 15/11/2022, 17:36
Messaggio #498

Gold Member

Oddio, che si possa concretizzare tra 15 anni con Giselle in una RSA la vedo difficile, se non ridicolo.... speriamo di no. Anche perché il momento dei revival è questo.. se vogliono spremere il franchise non possono di certo guardare troppo in là con gli anni. w00t.gif Io ad esempio vedrei benissimo una serie animata in 2D ambientata ad Andalasia.

Messaggio modificato da buffyfan il 15/11/2022, 17:38

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/11/2022, 22:00
Messaggio #499

Gold Member

Hai ragione Buffyfan!
però secondo noi dopo Enchanted e Disenchanted faranno Re-enchanted...

Qui un nuovo spot con Dempsey e Morgan che cantano:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 15/11/2022, 22:23
Messaggio #500

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 15/11/2022, 22:00) *
Hai ragione Buffyfan!
però secondo noi dopo Enchanted e Disenchanted faranno Re-enchanted...

E in Italia da Rincantati a Rinco***oniti il passo sarà breve Roftl.gif .

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 16/11/2022, 2:54
Messaggio #501

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Roftl.gif Roftl.gif

Messaggio modificato da Hiroe il 16/11/2022, 2:54

User's Signature

+Quote Post
buffyfan
messaggio 17/11/2022, 17:53
Messaggio #502

Gold Member

Confermato anche il ritorno di Giulia Ottonello nelle parti cantate di Giselle! Qui il video con una breve intervista:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbsXWBA4XMk
Peccato non abbiamo fatto sentire qualche spezzone delle canzoni.

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 17/11/2022, 19:05
Messaggio #503

Gold Member

Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

Meravigliosa Giulia wub.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 17/11/2022, 21:49
Messaggio #504

Gold Member

Ma veramente! Starei ad ascoltarla per ore, che bell'intervista e finezza di Giulia ad aver omaggiato tutti gli artisti impegnati nel progetto. Non vedo l'ora di sentirne l'esecuzione heart.gif .

+Quote Post

23 Pagine V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 9:19