Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

23 Pagine V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Come per Disincanto aka Come d'Incanto 2, Disney + / ex Walt Disney Pictures
Daydreamer
messaggio 19/7/2017, 8:51
Messaggio #217

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

A margine di un'intervista concessa da Amy Adams a BadTaste in occasione del suo intervento all'ultima edizione di Giffoni Film Festival 2017, l'attrice (nonostante i vincoli contrattuali ai quali apparentemente sarebbe legata per l'eventualità di un sequel) dichiara quanto segue:

[...]
La maturità dell’artista è speculare alla maturità dei personaggi?
Che bella domanda. Certamente la maturità artistica mi ha cambiato. Oggi, per esempio, non potrei più interpretare la Giselle di Come D’Incanto. Sono anche più stanca e non avrei più quella energia. [...]

Che ne pensate? La Adams sarà fuori dal progetto di un'eventuale sequel? Se da un lato un film così compiuto come "Come d'Incanto" non lascerebbe il desiderio di eventuale prosecuzione, è anche vero che sarebbe difficile pensare ad un seguito senza Giselle. Vedremo i prossimi sviluppi.

Per l'intervista integrale si rimanda al link

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 19/7/2017, 8:55
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bristow
messaggio 23/7/2017, 14:19
Messaggio #218

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Lecce (Puglia)

CITAZIONE (Daydreamer @ 19/7/2017, 9:51) *
A margine di un'intervista concessa da Amy Adams a BadTaste in occasione del suo intervento all'ultima edizione di Giffoni Film Festival 2017, l'attrice (nonostante i vincoli contrattuali ai quali apparentemente sarebbe legata per l'eventualità di un sequel) dichiara quanto segue:

[...]
La maturità dell’artista è speculare alla maturità dei personaggi?
Che bella domanda. Certamente la maturità artistica mi ha cambiato. Oggi, per esempio, non potrei più interpretare la Giselle di Come D’Incanto. Sono anche più stanca e non avrei più quella energia. [...]

Che ne pensate? La Adams sarà fuori dal progetto di un'eventuale sequel? Se da un lato un film così compiuto come "Come d'Incanto" non lascerebbe il desiderio di eventuale prosecuzione, è anche vero che sarebbe difficile pensare ad un seguito senza Giselle. Vedremo i prossimi sviluppi.

Per l'intervista integrale si rimanda al link

Ohhh finalmente una che dice no a questa politica di sequel e roba varia disney... amo Amy come attrice (una delle più grandi di oggi) e la stimo come persona, ora ascoltando queste parole anche di più clapclap.gif clapclap.gif

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/1/2018, 21:21
Messaggio #219

Gold Member

Dal sito / Film:

The ‘Enchanted 2’ Script is Almost Finished [TCA 2018]

Adam Shankman was on a Television Critics Association panel for Step Up: High Water, the YouTube Red series he is producing based on the Step Up films. After the panel, he spoke with /Film about the sequel to Enchanted. Shankman is set to direct the film, which is titled Disenchanted.

“We are handing in a script in a couple weeks that I’m super happy with,” Shankman said. “Then gotta get the music written.”

Disenchanted has been in development since 2010. Amy Adams will reprise her role as Gisele, the animated Disney princess who decided to stay in live-action New York at the end of Enchanted. The sequel is set 10 years after 2007’s Enchanted. As the title suggests, Giselle may be rethinking her love of the real world. That is still the premise of the new script, Shankman said.

“The fundamental story has changed a little bit, but not from the base story of it,” Shankman said. “It’s about Giselle 10 years later going, ‘What is happily ever after?’”

In classic Disney fashion, Enchanted had five musical numbers, three of which were nominated for Oscars (“Falling Slowly” from Once won that year). Shankman said there would be more songs in the sequel.

“There’s a lot more songs this time than there were in the original, at least in the planning phase right now,” Shankman said.

Enchanted was bookended with animated sequences. Shankman said fans can expect the same amount of animation in the sequel.

“As for the animation, it’s probably about the same amount,” he said.

Disenchanted could conceivably still make a 2018 release if the new script is greenlit immediately. For now, consider it TBD.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Klauz_star
messaggio 22/1/2018, 20:03
Messaggio #220

Gold Member

Da: italia

Chissà cosa vedremo... sono curioso

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 3/2/2018, 10:23
Messaggio #221

Gold Member

Disenchanted dovrebbe davvero essere il nuovo progetto di Adam Shankman dopo What Men Want (sequel/remake di What Women Want).

Da Variety

[...] Shankman is set to have a huge year ahead of him, as sources tell Variety that after production wraps on “What Men Want,” the director plans on segueing over to the “Enchanted” sequel, “Disenchanted” with Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey expected to return. [...]

Logo apparso su Imdb

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 3/2/2018, 10:26

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/3/2018, 23:20
Messaggio #222

Gold Member

Dal sito Collider:

Adam Shankman on ‘Step Up: High Water’ and The Status of the ‘Enchanted’ Sequel

[...] He also talked about how things are coming along with the Enchanted sequel, Disenchanted, why it’s been in development for awhile, and what he’s looking to do with the music, along with two other TV series that he’s currently developing.
[...]
How are things coming along with the Enchanted sequel, Disenchanted? Do you have a possible timeframe for when you’d like to get that into production?

SHANKMAN: We’re turning in a script really soon, and everybody feels really good and gung-ho. I’ve been in touch with Amy [Adams] and the cast, and everybody is really into it. We all love the story about everybody wondering what exactly defines happily ever after. It’s just a very exciting project that we all hope happens. Right now, we’re in a good place.

The sequel seems like it would have been a total no-brainer to get into production, but it’s been in development for awhile now.

SHANKMAN: It’s been in development for a long time, but remember, in the midst of it, there was a big regime change, and a lot of stuff around the studio, figuring out what was important to Disney and how many movies they were going to make a year. There were some big movies that they were right to make, right out of the gate. Their track record is impenetrable. Making a movie over there is very exciting because they do not feel the need to put anything into production until they feel like they have it completely right.

What do you hope to do with the music?

SHANKMAN: As planned right now, there’s more singing and dancing than there was in the first one, and it’s all original music, with Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz coming back to do it.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/3/2018, 22:25
Messaggio #223

Gold Member

Dal sito Businness Standard:

Recently, 'Enchanted' director Adam Shankman revealed that the script for the fantasy romcom sequel is almost ready. Marsden had played the quintessential Price Charming in the 2007 film, who ventures into the real-time New York from an animated Disney film to search for his love, Giselle (Amy Adams). The actor said he hopes the second installment finally comes through after 10 long years of wait.

When asked whether he would reprise his role in the sequel, Marsden said, "I loved that movie. It was a real joy to shoot that one. We didn't really know if it was going to work. The conceit of it is pretty unique. They've been talking about making the sequel about 10 years now. So, I hope it happens although I couldn't speculate."

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/7/2018, 22:46
Messaggio #224

Gold Member

Dal sito DeadLine:

Amy Adams On ‘Enchanted’ Sequel: “We’re Working On It”

Amy Adams during an appearance today on The Talk gave a brief update on the status of Disenchanted, Disney’s long-in-the-works sequel to its Adams-starring 2007 hit about Giselle, the singing animated Disney princess who crosses over into the real world.

Opening; 'Incredibles 2' To Soar Past Half Billion -...
“I am absolutely up for that,” Adams when asked by co-host Sara Gilbert about reprising her role in a sequel. “We’re working on it — so hopefully.”

There has been no recent movement on the project at Disney — the sequel is currently in development with Adam Shankman attached to direct. But Enchanted 2 was in the works as far back as 2014, when Anne Fletcher was aboard to helm a script written by J. David Stem and David N. Weiss from an earlier draft by Jessie Nelson. Barry Josephson and Barry Sonnenfeld are back as producers.

Aside from Adams, who since Enchanted scored four of her five Oscar nominations, the original pic co-starred Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Timothy Spall, Idina Menzel, Rachel Covey and Susan Sarandon. The family fantasy pic made $340.5 million at the global box office and was nominated for three Best Song Oscars from the team of Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz.

Adams was on The Talk panel today with Patricia Clarkson promoting their HBO series Sharp Objects.

Qui la video intervista:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/10/2018, 20:16
Messaggio #225

Gold Member

Dal sito ET Online l'attore Patrick Dempsey parla del film:

Patrick Dempsey On Where Things Stand With the 'Enchanted' Sequel (Exclusive)

It's been 11 years since Enchanted came out, and fans are still asking about a sequel.

Patrick Dempsey is giving all the fairy-tale fans a very exciting update about the highly anticipated movie that is in the works. The 52-year-old actor told ET's Katie Krause in an exclusive sit-down interview at the Dempsey Center in Lewiston, Maine, that he'd totally be up for reprising his role of Robert Philip, revealing that a team is "in the process of working on the book, the lyrics and the musical aspects."

"We'll see what happens," Dempsey shared. "I think it's such a beloved movie we need to make sure it's right before we move forward. And certainly, Amy was remarkable in that film and she's an incredible actress and James Marsden as well. We'll see, I hope it can live up to what we did originally, that's the important thing. If it happens, then we do it."

However, Dempsey hasn't seen a script yet and admitted he hasn't signed on the dotted line as far as a contract. Amy Adams, on her end, has also stated that she would "absolutely" be part of a sequel.

"But we've been talking about it and I'm just waiting for them to go through the process," he explained. "It's a tough one to redo so well see… A lot of people come up to me [asking about Enchanted] and they always ask for the chipmunk," he laughs.

As far as where he sees his character now, "He probably 10 years older and [Giselle and Robert] are still together. They have a child together and I think they are battling what it means to be getting older and I think she wants to go back to Andalasia so she doesn't have to age. I think that's what it is, I don't know but we will see."

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/12/2018, 0:04
Messaggio #226

Gold Member

Dal sito Cinemablend:

What’s Happening With Amy Adams’ Enchanted Sequel, Disenchanted?

Disney has been cashing in on the trend of nostalgia in the movie industry by creating live-action adaptations of its animated blockbusters. The House of Mouse will go the more traditional sequel route with Mary Poppins Returns, but many fans are still wondering what happened to the Enchanted sequel. Titled Disenchanted, the project has long been in development, and CinemaBlend just got an update from director Adam Shankman.

CinemaBlend recently spoke to Adam Shankman about his new Taraji P. Henson movie What Men What, where the conversation eventually turned to his announced role as director of Disenchanted. Shankman said the following:

Yeah, we're still working on it. We're plugging away. We are trying to get there to start... we are pounding forward. I can just say that, Amy (Adams) has read the most recent scripts. We're real happy with the most recent script. And we're just wrestling now with things like budget and getting music written and all of that. I'm hoping that it's imminent.

While not exactly breaking news, this update is certainly going to be exciting for Enchanted fans out there. Because with the script finally shaping up and star Amy Adams on board to reprise her role a Giselle, it looks like the wheels are finally moving forward, and making Disenchanted a reality.

Adam Shankman's comments to CinemaBlend's Sarah El-Mahmoud will likely be a relief for moviegoers who thought an Enchanted sequel was never going to happen. The original movie was released back in 2007, so it's already been well over a decade of waiting. And while those involved occasionally give vague updates, Shanksman's most recent statement makes the plans feel a bit more concrete.

Enchanted featured a great cast of actors, with Amy Adams leading the charge as cartoon princess turned fish out of water Giselle. James Marsdon matched her ridiculousness as Prince Edward, while Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey played the straight man as Robert. Frozen star Idina Menzel also played Robert's fiancee Nancy, who ended up going 2-D and falling in love with Edward by the film's end.

Disenchanted would be able to give fans an update about how Giselle is adjusting to life in the real world, and her role as a mother figure to Morgan. Furthermore, it could give Idina Menzel the opportunity to belt out some new Disney tunes, as Nancy's time in Andalasia likely made her a bit more musical. Acclaimed composer Alan Menken wrote the music for the first film, so hopefully Adam Shankman is working alongside the writer for the developing sequel.

Of course, it's likely going to be quite some time for Disenchanted to come to theaters, as it hasn't even been written, let alone filmed and edited. As such, the mystery surrounding Adam Shankman's upcoming Disney feature won't slow down anytime soon.

You can catch Adam Shankman's What Men Want when it arrives in theaters on February 8, 2019. In the meantime, check out our 2019 release list to plan your trips to the movies in the New Year.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/1/2019, 22:31
Messaggio #227

Gold Member

Dal sito Make It Better:

Q: Are you having fun doing so much revisiting? Are you eager to get some time to work on new original projects?

Alan Menken: Yes, yes—I’m answering the second question. I’m eager to go new, and I have new, here and there. BUT, I’m also blessed that people keep wanting to go back to the old. [...] It’s Mermaid coming, it’s Disenchanted which is coming along.

Chissà perché pensiamo che più che un sequel questo film sia una sorta di sequel/reboot

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 16/1/2019, 18:43
Messaggio #228

Gold Member

Reboot neanche a parlarne se torna Amy Adams (praticamente confermata visto che le hanno inviato lo script più recente).

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/3/2019, 0:30
Messaggio #229

Gold Member

Dal sito Chicago.gopride:

Q: So your sequel to Enchanted called Disenchanted is coming up?

Adam Shankman: Yes. I can’t guarantee anything, but I know Amy Adams and the rest of the cast is so excited about it. Idina Menzel is singing in it. We are just trying to get it made.

Dal sito Datebook:

Shankman is currently focused on getting “Disenchanted,” a sequel to Disney’s “Enchanted,” with Amy Adams, off the ground. He said that regardless of what project he’s working on, music and rhythm always guide his choices.

Dal sito Metrosource:

Q: You have so many irons in the fire. What Men Want is out in February and then you’re off to Disenchanted.

Adam Shankman: While I’ve been incredibly fortunate to get to work on so many great projects, the truth is that until I’m in production on something, I spend a lot of my time on the million things that need to happen in order to get a project made. That remains a huge challenge in our industry, even with the emergence of so many platforms and creative outlets and the increased opportunity they provide. The economics of getting a project off the ground have radically changed from the time I first got into this business, and I find now that the most difficult part of the process is actually getting something into production, no matter how excited the financier may be about the script or concept or cast. That being said, I love being busy developing projects when I’m not shooting, and feel very lucky to get to do that. It’s a thrill too to finally unleash What Men Want out in the world; and this coming year I hope to really get going on Disenchanted.

Q: What can you tell us about Disenchanted?

Adam Shankman: The film will pick up ten or so years after the end of Enchanted and the ‘happily ever after’ that Giselle imagined with Robert isn’t exactly as she pictured it. As only a woman born of fairy tale magic can, she makes a wish and the world turns upside down — filled with chaos, hilarity, emotions and, yep, musical numbers. Yes, I’m already dreaming up the musical numbers in my head and excited — couldn’t be more excited — to both direct and choreograph the film.

Dal sito Variety:

Q: I know you're working on the sequel to Enchanted. Tell us about that and where it stands.

Adam Shankman: Where it stands is we are working right now. We'll have a new draft of the script into the studio hopefully in like 6 or 7 weeks and we'll take it from there.

Q: Who's writing the songs?

Adam Shankman: Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz are still writing it.

Q: Who from the cast is coming back?

Adam Shankman: Amy Adams and James Marsden and Idina Menzel said yes and will sing if I have anything to say about it. We've all talked about that. And Patrick [Dempsey]. So the leading four people will be back.

Q: So, when will that happen? Do you know?

Adam Shankman: I don't know. It's all we talk about. Amy [Adams] and I just like stare at each other and go 'When do we start? When do we start? When do we start?'. The movie business since the first Enchanted was made has compressed so dramatically. When Enchanted was made, I think Disney was making like 25 movies a year or something like that. Disney now makes like 4 movies a year, 5 at the most. Disney proper; not Marvel or Lucasfilm...Actually under the Disney label. Getting in there is a big hurdle. I'm like 'please look at me' and they're so busy with Aladdins, and Little Mermaids, and Snow Whites, and all of that, you know? And the little Giselle that could is sitting over in the corner going 'Make me! Make me!'. But we're all here. We're ready to go. We love what the story is about.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/7/2019, 17:17
Messaggio #230

Gold Member

Dalla pagina Twitter di Skyler Shuler, Editor-In-Chief di TheDisInsider

@Skylerhxc

The long in development Enchanted sequel may finally be moving forward. We should get an update soon!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/8/2019, 11:23
Messaggio #231

Gold Member

Dal sito Disinsider:

Other Projects that could be announced

The studio has dated 7 untitled live-action projects over the course of the next 3 years, and while it is expected to feature new projects our guesses that the studio may officially announce the future installments in the Pirates and TRON franchises, as well as live-action adaptations of Snow White, Peter Pan, and our surprise prediction the long-awaited Enchanted sequel.

Al D23 potrebbe essere annunciato il sequel di Come d'incanto

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/1/2020, 0:09
Messaggio #232

Gold Member

Dal sito Comic Book:

Disney's Enchanted 2: James Marsden Breaks Silence on Sequel Rumors

As Walt Disney Studios continues to expand its library with reboots, remakes, and original projects for the big screen and the new Disney+ streaming service, there are a lot of popular franchises being revived or given sequels over the coming years. But the fan-favorite Amy Adams-starring film Enchanted has remained untouched since its original released over a decade ago. While there have been rumblings of a sequel to the modern fairy tale mashup flick, Disney has yet to move forward and formalize plans for a sequel.

ComicBook.com's Chris Killian had the opportunity to speak with actor James Marsden, who played Prince Edward in Enchanted, and prodded him about the status of the long-rumored sequel.

"The odds are probably less so on [Enchanted 2] because they've been talking about making that movie for a while but I hope so, I hope we make it," Marsden explained. "I think they're trying to get the script right. And I think Amy's interested, we haven't really spoken about it but I keep I keep hearing about it. But I also don't- you know, we've been fooled before that it was gonna happen, it didn't happen. We should do it before we get too long in the tooth."

Marsden is currently promoting the impending release of Sonic the Hedgehog, but at least he's open to the idea of returning for another Enchanted film. Even legendary songwriter Alan Menken revealed last year that there were plans to make the sequel.

"Yes, we’re doing Enchanted 2,” Menken told Den of Geek. “We’ve had meetings. Five films I have right now that are waiting for a greenlight. They’re all standing at the light right now, and at some point they’re going to go ‘greenlight!'”

But Marsden's co-star Patrick Dempsey seems skeptical as well, telling Entertainment Tonight back in October 2018 that he's hopeful it comes together.

"We'll see what happens," Dempsey said of the sequel. "I think it's such a beloved movie we need to make sure it's right before we move forward. And certainly, Amy was remarkable in that film and she's an incredible actress and James Marsden as well. We'll see, I hope it can live up to what we did originally, that's the important thing. If it happens, then we do it."

While we wait on more updates for Enchanted 2, fans can see Marsden next appear in Sonic the Hedgehog premiering on February 14th.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Klauz_star
messaggio 28/1/2020, 20:36
Messaggio #233

Gold Member

Da: italia

Chissà se ci sarà ancora idina Menzel nel cast e se ci sarà qualche riferimento a "Frozen"... sopratutto prima bisogna che entri in produzione

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/2/2020, 23:31
Messaggio #234

Gold Member

Dal sito DigitalSpy:

Enchanted's Stephen Schwartz offers promising update on long-awaited sequel Disenchanted

Get ready to sing a happy little working song again.

Enchanted's Stephen Schwartz has shared a promising update on the sequel.

Starring Oscar-nominee Amy Adams as Princess Giselle and Westworld's James Marsden as Prince Edward, the musical fantasy was quickly touted for a sequel titled Disenchanted, but its development has been marred by delays.

In conversation with Digital Spy about his brand new The Prince of Egypt musical, composer Schwartz revealed that 13 years after the popular Disney movie was released, Disenchanted is "definitely" still in the works.

"We had a couple of days of meetings about it just last week, because [songwriter] Alan Menken is here in London, working on the Little Mermaid movie, and I'm here. So the writer and director [Adam Shankman] came over," he said.

"At this point, we don't know whether... we're not greenlit. We don't know if Disney is actually going to make the movie or not.

"But we are definitely working on it with the hope that we'll come up with enough that Disney will feel that they want to go ahead and make the movie. But that is definitely being worked on."

Back in 2018, Adams confirmed she was "absolutely up for that" when discussing an Enchanted follow-up, while Shankman noted how a "big regime change" ultimately affected its development.

But thanks to Schwartz's latest update, Disney fans can have renewed faith in the movie finally making it to the big screen.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/3/2020, 23:28
Messaggio #235

Gold Member

Sulla sua pagina Instagram, il regista Adam Shankman ha messo online i titoli delle due sceneggiature pronte, una è Disenchanted e l'altra Hocus Pocus 2, i due progetti a cui sta lavorando:

Ecco cosa scrive sul suo profilo Instagram:

Thanks with all of my heart dear Disney. Looks like I'll be working on a looooooottttt of magic for awhile... I feel incredibly honored and humbled to be guiding forward these two Disney crown jewel legacies. My only hope is to honor those who came before me and build something new and exciting, as I desperately try to not let down the fans and enchant the new initiates! Fingers crossed!

E qui su Twitter:

The honor I feel in moving these beloved legacies forward is more than I could have dreamt. I hope to please all the loyal fans. That's what I tried to do with Hairspray. Thats what my goal is here. Wish me luck!

E poi ha postato una foto su Instagram con un commento:

What happens when you put Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz, Brigitte Hales, and me in a subterranean room in London....To be seen, but whatever it is, it will no doubt be enchanting....

Insomma, pare che il progetto vada avanti

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/3/2020, 22:35
Messaggio #236

Gold Member

News:

Alan Menken ha riferito di essere al lavoro sulle nuove canzoni di Disenchanted, il sequel di Come d'Incanto.

Dal sito Youtube:

Q: Have you been writing? What have you been doing in your downtime?

Alan Menken: It's been a great time for writing, yeah. Production stopped on the Little Mermaid movie. We recorded all the songs. I wrote four new songs with Lin-Manuel Miranda, the lyricist for Mermaid. I'm working on Disenchanted, the sequel to Enchanted. I have another Broadway show. We have Hercules. Hercules is coming to the stage. Of course, we did that in Central Park last summer. Just a whole bushel of new projects.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/4/2020, 22:13
Messaggio #237

Gold Member

News:

* Alan Menken conferma ancora una volta che lavora alle canzoni del film:

Da Youtube:

Q: What are you working on right now?

Alan Menken: I'm working on Disenchanted, the sequel to Enchanted. Stephen Schwartz and I are writing a bunch of new songs for that.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/4/2020, 21:23
Messaggio #238

Gold Member

Dal sito Collider, intervista a James Marsden (Principe Edward nel film):

Q: Even though all production is on hold right now, it seems as though there’s finally some actual active development for the Enchanted sequel. Have you read a script? Have there been actual conversations with you about it?

James Marsden: I’ve not read a script. I hear they’re working on it. I hear they’re working on the music. I’ve had a couple of texts from some people involved. That’s the extent of it. My fingers are crossed. I’m to the point now where it’s been so long since we’ve done the first one. Every year that goes by, we talk about it and I get my hopes up, but it doesn’t happen. I’m glad to see it gaining some steam ‘cause I do think it would be a lot of fun, getting that band back together. But I also don’t wait for it, really. You’ve just gotta go forward with other things that are real. It looks real. I don’t wanna say it doesn’t look real, but I’ve been burned before. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 14/4/2020, 12:29
Messaggio #239

Gold Member

Quando penso a questo film e al tempo trascorso non posso fare a meno di pensare al personaggio di Morgan, che ora sarebbe un'adolescente. Certamente avrà un bel ruolo nel sequel, perché sarebbe il vettore per far presa sul pubblico giovane. Prenderanno sicuramente un volto chiaccherato, una stella di domani. Per esempio potrebbero puntare su Katherine Langford, già adocchiata e ingaggiata per interpretare la figlia di Tony Stark in Avengers-Endgame, salvo poi essere tagliuzzata al montaggio finale. Ma è chiaramente sott'occhio della Disney. (Chissà, magari avrà qualche chance per Biancaneve).

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 14/4/2020, 12:31

+Quote Post
theprinceisonfir...
messaggio 15/4/2020, 0:40
Messaggio #240

Millennium Member

Mi domando l'utilità di questo progetto. Come d'incanto funzionava quale sorta di Splash dell'era post-Shrek, intriso di umorismo ma addolcito dall'essere di fondo un live-action della disney. Un sequel mi sembra assolutamente non necessario... potrebbero piuttosto investire su un altro film che esplori il mondo di Oz, dato che "il grande e potente OZ" fu un successo al botteghino.

Un sequel nel caso di specie corre il rischio di rivelarsi una commercialata, una di quelle produzioni dove mettere l'Anna kendrik di turno (alias un'attricetta di scarso appeal e discutibile talento, che non si sa come ha ottenuto una candidatura agli oscar per poi finire in film demenziali o di bassissimo livello) per poi spedirla all'ultimo su Disney+, dopo essersi resi conto del minimo interesse suscitato sul pubblico.

Messaggio modificato da theprinceisonfire il 15/4/2020, 0:43

User's Signature

+Quote Post

23 Pagine V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (3 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 29/3/2024, 7:47