Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: I Fantastici Quattro
Disney Digital Forum > * The Walt Disney Company * > Marvel & Lucasfilm
Pagine: 1, 2
veu
Dal sito The GWW:

RUMOR: MARVEL STUDIOS TARGETING 2022 RELEASE FOR ‘FANTASTIC FOUR’ REBOOT; ‘ANT-MAN’S PEYTON REED PUSHING TO DIRECT

With the rights to the Fantastic Four back in Marvel’s hands, it seems they’ve already started planning how to introduce the First Family.

The GWW is hearing, but cannot confirm, that Marvel Studios is aiming for a 2022 release for the ‘Fantastic Four’ reboot. Sources also say that ‘Ant-Man’ director Peyton Reed is pushing to direct, and has already pitched his vision for the movie to Feige multiple times. Reed’s pitch includes a 1960s setting that involves the Quantum Realm, and possibly The Black Knight.

Reed has publicly stated his interest in setting a ‘Fantastic Four’ movie in the 60s, even going so far as to pitch to Fox when they had the rights.

“Visually, one of the things we always talked about – and this was 2003 – was The Fantastic Four as daytime superheroes. They don’t have secret identities. They’re very much a part of the fabric of Manhattan. In that universe, if you go to New York to the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty or the Baxter Building, it was all a part of that. We talked about it being a ’60s period movie, but Fox at the time was not into it.”
Kevin Feige plans on bringing Marvel to Hall H at San Diego Comic Con this year, it’s possible he reveals the release date for ‘Fantastic Four’ there. Marvel has a few dates booked for 2022, including February 18th, May 6th, and and July 19th. February is likely ‘Captain Marvel 2’, with ‘Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3’ being May 6th, so July 19th makes the most sense.

The Fantastic Four were first created by Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee, and followed Mr. Fantastic, a man who has the ability to stretch his body any way he desires, Invisible Woman, who has the ability to turn invisible and generate force fields, Human Torch, who has the ability to engulf himself in flames, fly, and absorb fire, and The Thing, a man with super strength who is made up entirely of rocks.

Peyton Reed directed the first two ‘Ant-Man’ movies for Marvel Studios, as well as three episodes of the TV series ‘New Girl’.
veu
Rumor:

Primo nome nella rosa dei candidati pare essere Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) , pensato per interpretare La Cosa.

Dal sito CosmicBook:

DWAYNE JOHNSON RUMORED FOR THE THING IN FANTASTIC FOUR MCU REBOOT

Rumors are swirling that Dwayne Johnson might be involved with Marvel Studios, which I first pointed out back in April, when The Rock let it be known he was going to have a meeting with Kevin Feige, which follows the huge success of Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.

Then recently saw a rumor that a Fantastic Four reboot might be announced at this Summer's San Diego Comic-Con, but another rumor is claiming that is not true.

VDO.AI
The most recent rumor comes from the Roger Wardell Twitter account that apparently got a bunch of Avengers: Endgame info correct (and offers rumors on Doctor Strange 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy 3).

The info offers Dwayne Johnson's Marvel role is just another Vin Diesel "situation" and that The Rock is trying to build hype to get a meeting with Marvel.

Recall that Vin Diesel teased numerous times he was involved with a Marvel movie, thought to be Blackbolt for Inhumans, but he landed the voice role of Groot for the Guardians of the Galaxy films.

Dwayne Johnson as the ever lovin' blu-eyed Thing for Fantastic Four?

So it could be a similar situation in that Dwayne Johnson isn't vying for a live-action role in the MCU, as he is already playing Black Adam in the DCEU, but, similar to his Fast and Furious co-star, wants a voice role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's theorized on Reddit that Dwayne Johnson could provide the voice for The Thing in a Fantastic Four reboot. Actually, Dwayne Johnson could first play the human version, Ben Grimm, who then gets exposed to cosmic radiation and becomes the ever lovin' blu-eyed Thing, which sees the character permanently stuck in his rock form and no longer as his human form.

While it is all just considered rumor for now, I do think there is a possibility that it could happen. As I previously said, Dwayne Johnson definitely recognizes the success that Marvel has with their MCU slate, and I think he wants to be a part of it in some form. While playing live-action characters in both the DCEU and MCU might not be conceivable and would confuse the general audience, playing the live-action Black Adam in the DCEU and voicing The Thing in a Fantastic Four Marvel movie does seem imaginable.

What do you think?

Maybe we'll finally get that Hulk vs Thing battle we all have been waiting for?
veu
Il film è in sviluppo.

Lo ha confermato Kevin Feige al Comic Con.

Dal sito Variety:

New ‘Fantastic Four’ Movie in Development at Marvel

Marvel is going back to the Fantastic Four.

Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige announced that a new movie based on the superhero group is in the works at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday. Further details, however, including a release date, were not revealed.

It marks the first Fox property for Disney to mine since the two studios officially merged. The most recent “Fantastic Four” movie came out in 2015, and was a flop commercially and critically. It was directed by Josh Trank, and starred Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell.

The Fantastic Four also appeared in a separate film series starting in 2005, starring Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis.

The Fantastic Four is a superhero team consisting of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), who can contort and stretch his body in extraordinary ways; the Invisible Woman (Sue Storm), who can, unsurprisingly, make herself invisible; the Human Torch (Johnny Storm), who can generate flames from his body and fly; and the Thing (Ben Grimm), who possesses stone-like flesh and has superhero-level strength and durability.

“Fantastic Four” wasn’t the only reboot announced at Comic-Con. Feige also revealed that there will be a new “Blade” series starring Mahershala Ali as the half-vampire superhero.
veu
Dal sito Disinsider:

Just last week learned from a lot regarding Marvel Studios’ Phase 4 slate during SDCC. So we expect Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige to finally reveal some additional information on Black Panther 2, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Captain Marvel 2, as well as the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

Al D23, Feige potrebbe fornire ulteriori informazioni su I Fantastici Quattro.
Daydreamer
Da Inside the Magic

Rumors Resurface That John Krasinski Could Play Reed Richards in “Fantastic Four”!

Former star of The Office , current horror filmmaker, and eternal optimist, John Krasinski, was recently part of a virtual meeting with Disney-owned Marvel Studios regarding a possible appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Almost immediately after the report surfaced, the internet began swirling with rumors that Krasinski could be tapped to play Reed Richards, the alter ego of Mr. Fantastic, in the upcoming Marvel Fantastic Four film.

In a March 2020 interview with ComicBook.com, Krasinski discussed a potential Fantastic Four role, saying, “I would love to do it. I think to be a part of the Marvel world would be amazing anyway, and the fact that people would even consider me for that level of a part would be amazing. I genuinely have had no conversations or don’t know anything that’s happening with that.”

Although Fantastic Four isn’t likely to hit theaters until 2023 at the earliest, Geeks WorldWide pointed out that an early actor announcement wouldn’t be unheard of for Marvel Studios President, Kevin Feige.

As per Geeks WorldWide’s article, Feige announced “Brie Larson as Captain Marvel long before the solo film had a director, as well as Mahershala Ali as Blade at San Diego Comic-Con last year.”

Marvel fans have taken to the Twitter-verse to share their thoughts about Krasinski’s possible involvement in the MCU:

Twitter user @SkywalkerCinema pointed out the distinct resemblance between Krasinski and his real-life wife, Emily Blunt, to Fantastic 4’s Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Blunt already has Walt Disney Studios experience, playing the title role in the 2018 Mary Poppins sequel, Mary Poppins Returns.

Twitter user @CaptainFerg stated, “There is only one man for the job when it comes to playing Mr. Fantastic Reed Richards.” The social media user then hilariously referenced Krasinski’s longtime role as Jim Halpert on The Office.

Twitter user @HubPie3 sums up most Marvel fans’ feelings about Krasinski’s possible connection to Marvel’s upcoming Fantastic Four movie with a little help from Kronk: “Oh yeah. It’s all coming together.”

Daydreamer
Da BadTaste

Jon Watts dirigerà il film sui Fantastici 4 per i Marvel Studios

Jon Watts, regista di Spider-Man: Homecoming e dei suoi due sequel, dirigerà il film sui Fantastici 4 per i Marvel Studios.

Jon Watts will direct the new feature film for Marvel's First Family, Fantastic Four! pic.twitter.com/Eu26ghxbGT
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 11, 2020

Logo del film

veu
Rumor:

* Jennifer Lawrence è considerata per il ruolo della Donna Invisibile

Dal sito
The Disinisider e dal sito The Daily Telegraph:

Jennifer Lawrence Is Rumored For Jon Watts’ ‘Fantastic Four’

Now take this with a very small grain of salt; Jennifer Lawrence (X-Men) has reportedly been cast in the upcoming reboot of the Fantastic Four. However, this comes from The Daily Mail, which isn’t one of the best sources.

There’s no solid confirmation on the casting as of yet but the film is gearing up to start pre-production; however, it wont be for a while.

it is said that the film could be starting production in Australia, which has become a new up for films.

Marvel Studios has several films and series in production so now we can add Fantastic Four to that list.

From the looks of it, she could play Sue Storm/Invisible Woman but there isn’t concrete evidence.

Lawrence is no stranger to Marvel. She portrayed Mystique in 20th Century Fox’s X-Men films and left the franchise once Marvel Studios bought the company. So she’ll be a great addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Not to mention she’s an Oscar winner and we all know Marvel Studios loves their Oscar winners.

No further information has been disclosed and it is still a big rumor.

The film is expected sometime in 2023.

Commento:

Come scelta ci piacerebbe molto! è un nome importante, attira molto e fisicamente sarebbe perfetta!

Speriamo!
Daydreamer
Scelta apprezzabile, non fosse che il suo ricordo come Mystica (che tra l'altro nei film appare spesso biondissima in vesti "umane" e finirebbe per somigliare troppo a Sue) è ancora troppo fresco nella mente del pubblico. Tuttavia c'è certamente il precedente del bello e bravo Chris Evans, passato da Johnny Storm a Capitan America, che dovrebbe rassicurare.
Detto ciò io non riesco a pensare ad una coppia migliore della coppia reale Emily Blunt e John Krasinski per il duo Mister Fantastic e Donna Invisibile. Ma sento troppo che Reed questa volta sarà di colore...Se non ci sarà black-washing nei personaggi sarà solo per smarcarsi dal fallimento dell'ultimo criticatissimo film sui Fantastici 4, quello che ha visto il nero Michael B. Jordan nelle vesti della Torcia Umana.
OFF-Topic:
E' di oggi la notizia che la prossima Supergirl sarà latina, apparirà nel film di Flash con il volto di Sasha Calle.
Daydreamer
Da BadTaste

Fantastici Quattro: smentite le voci su Jennifer Lawrence, ecco lo stato attuale del film Marvel

Nelle ultime ore si è diffuso un rumour sul nuovo film dei Fantastici Quattro secondo cui Jennifer Lawrence sarebbe entrata a far parte del cast del blockbuster dei Marvel Studios le cui riprese sarebbero pronte a iniziare a breve in Australia. A far trapelare la notizia un tabloid australiano (The Daily Telegraph) ripreso poi dal Daily Mail, secondo cui la star di X-Men interpreterà un ruolo chiave (immaginiamo Sue Storm).
L’indiscrezione è stata però smentita nelle ore successive (non prima di essere stata diffusa da magazine internazionali e italiani): l’affidabile giornalista Justin Kroll di Deadline ha infatti precisato qual è lo stato attuale del film. Lo sviluppo è in una fase ancora molto distante dall’inizio delle riprese:
Tutto quello che dirò è che la Marvel ha appena iniziato a incontrare potenziali sceneggiatori per i Fantastici Quattro. Non c’è una sceneggiatura e ci vorrà un bel po’ prima che inizino le riprese.

Ricordiamo che il film sui Fantastici Quattro è stato annunciato a dicembre: a dirigerlo Jon Watts, regista di Spider-Man: Homecoming e dei suoi due sequel. Uno dei motivi per cui il rumour era alquanto improbabile è il fatto che Watts terminerà le riprese di Spider-Man 3 a marzo ed è davvero difficile che torni direttamente sul set di un nuovo film poco dopo.
veu
Emily Blunt, una delle favorite nelle fan casting, dice che non sarà nel film perché non le piacciono i film di supereroi...

Dal sito The Wrap:

Emily Blunt Debunks ‘Fantastic Four’ Rumors: ‘I Don’t Know if Superhero Movies Are for Me’

“I don’t like them. I really don’t,” actress admits about the superhero genre

Marvel fans might remember that it was Emily Blunt, not Scarlett Johansson, who was the first choice to play Black Widow in “Iron Man 2.” Now, Blunt wants to “clean up the story” about why she turned down the iconic role — and why we probably won’t see her in any future superhero flicks, either.

Speaking with Howard Stern on Tuesday while promoting “A Quiet Place Part II,” Blunt explained that she originally turned down the part of Black Widow because she was already contracted to star in the 2010 film “Gulliver’s Travels.”

“I was contracted to do ‘Gulliver’s Travels.’ I didn’t want to do ‘Gulliver’s Travels,” Blunt said. “I take such pride in the decisions that I make, and they mean so much to me. The films that I do… I care very deeply, very, very much, about the choices I make. That’s all I have, the choices that I make.”

That said, Blunt admitted she’s not the biggest fan of the superhero genre. Elsewhere in the interview, she dispelled a rumor that she and her husband, John Krasinski, would be playing the leads in the next “Fantastic Four” film, brushing it off as “fan-casting.” As a result, Stern asked Blunt if the superhero genre itself was “beneath” her.

“It’s not that it’s beneath me,” she responded. “I love ‘Iron Man’ and when I got offered Black Widow I was obsessed with ‘Iron Man.’ I wanted to work with Robert Downey Jr. — it would’ve been amazing. But I don’t know if superhero movies are for me. They’re not up my alley. I don’t like them. I really don’t.”

She continued: “It’s been exhausted. We are inundated — it’s not only all the movies, it’s the endless TV shows as well. It’s not to say that I’d never want to play [a superhero]. It would just have to be something so cool and a really cool character, and then I’d be interested.”

“A Quiet Place Part II” — a movie with zero superheroes in it — hits theaters May 28. Check out a clip from Blunt’s interview with Stern above.

PS: non le piacciono i film di supereroi e poi ha fatto Il cacciatore e la regina di ghiaccio che era un film trashissimo... mah

La Blunt sarà una brava attrice ma non ci ha mai convinto granché e le sue sparate quando ha preso parte a film davvero trash potrebbe risparmiarseli...

ma perché osannano tanto queste attrici così snob o certe stupidine squinternate che vengono sempre messe in risalto o pubblicizzate fino alla nausea mentre attrici come Naomi Scott non le si vedono mai e non le pompano per niente?
Daydreamer
Si certo, come no...Avrebbe potuto prepararsi una risposta più sensata, per non essere l'ennesima ad aver detto una bella balla quando verrà scritturata per un ruolo supereroistico.
Daydreamer
Da ComicsUniverse

KEVIN FEIGE HA UN “OCCHIO DI RIGUARDO” PER IL REBOOT DEI FANTASTICI QUATTRO, CHE SARÀ L’ULTIMO DELLA FASE 4!

Bob Chapek stuzzica sugli ambiziosi piani dei Marvel Studios, facendo l’esempio specifico del reboot sui Fantastici Quattro.

In nottata si è tenuta la 23esima edizione della Credit Suisse Communications Conference, dove è intervenuto anche il nuovo CEO della Disney Bob Chapek, che ha discusso dei piani della compagnia nel settore dello streaming ed in quello cinematografico

Parlando dell’innovazione nelle produzioni Disney, Chapek ha indicato proprio i Marvel Studios, che stanno sviluppando diverse serie TV per Disney+ che si collegheranno direttamente ai film, “come ad esempio Secret Invasion con protagonisti Samuel L. Jackson e Ben Mendelsohn ed Armor Wars con Don Cheadle.”

Man mano che aumentiamo la quantità di produzioni, andiamo sempre più in profondità nella mitologia Marvel. Abbiamo grandissime storie da raccontare ed al tempo stesso stiamo già raccontando grandi storie.

Successivamente Chapek ha spiegato che il presidente dei Marvel Studios Kevin Feige ha un occhio di riguardo per il tanto atteso film sui Fantastici Quattro di Jon Watts, spiegando che il cinema continuerà ad essere il medium più appropriato per adattare le loro storie.

Infine, lo stesso Feige ha confermato che il film dedicato alla Prima Famiglia Marvel sarà l’ultimo progetto della Fase 4, ma al momento non ci sono ulteriori dettagli in merito..

Cronologicamente, Fantastici Quattro è l’unico film dei Marvel Studios a non avere una data d’uscita fissata, ma ci sono diversi slot ancora liberi nel 2023, come luglio o novembre.
veu
è sicuramente uno dei film più attesi dell'universo Marvel...

comunque c'è da dire che la Marvel è riuscita davvero a creare un universo a se stante, di vera e propria mitologia che nessuno al cinema è ancora riuscito, nemmeno la DC nonostante sia presente da molto più tempo tra cinema e tv
veu
Da Twitter:

Derek Cornell @derekcorneII:

Oct 6, 2023. Fantastic Four. Calling it now.

Save this tweet

Rumor (da prendere con le pinze): la data di uscita del film potrebbe essere il 6 ottobre 2023.
Daydreamer
Fosse così, il film non potrebbe ritardare nel girato oltre gennaio/febbraio 2022. Speriamo che il cast esca presto..
veu
Riportiamo una notizia di qualche settimana fa che ci eravamo dimenticati di scrivere (la mettiamo direttamente in italiano)

Dal sito Movie Player:

FANTASTIC 4: "NEL NUOVO FILM VEDRETE ATTORI NOTI E VOLTI NUOVI" ASSICURA KEVIN FEIGE

Il casting per il nuovo film dei Fantastaci 4 targato Marvel Cinematic Universe nelle anticipazioni di Kevin Feige, presidente dei Marvel Studios.

Tra i titoli più attesi del MCU vi è sicuramente Fantastic 4, la trasposizione dei Marvel Studios della prima famiglia di supereroi della Casa delle Idee. Ma cosa possiamo aspettarci dai casting del film? Risponde Kevin Feige.

In occasione dell'uscita di Shang-Chi e La Leggenda dei Dieci Anelli, Kevin Feige ha risposto alle domande di Comicbook sul futuro del MCU, e si è parlato anche di uno dei titoli che i fan attendono con più trepidazione: Fantastic 4.

E mentre da tempo i rumor e i fancast volevano Emily Blunt e John Krasinski in due dei ruoli titolari, al momento non si sa ancora nulla dei casting per il film. Per questo, quando viene chiesta qualche anticipazione al Presidente dei Marvel Studios sull'approccio che la produzione prenderà in merito, lui risponde: "Credo che il MCU sia una una bellissima combinazione di volti nuovi del panorama cinematografico e attori ben noti".
E aggiunge, elaborando: "Non bisogna andare più lontano di Simu in Shang-Chi, Chris Hemsworth o Tom Hiddleston per Thor e Loki o Tom Holland per Spider-Man, ovvero attori che non erano conosciuti da una una folta schiera di spettatori. Ma poi hai Benedict Cumberbatch per Doctor Strange o Christian Bale come Gorr nel nuovo film di Thor".

È difficile dunque che si cambi formula per Fantastic 4, dato che finora questa ha funzionato alla perfezione. Ma l'obiettivo principale è uno solo. "È sempre una bellissima combinazione di entrambe le cose, e alla fine si tratta di cercare il miglior attore per il ruolo, non importa se sia già noto al mondo intero o meno".

veu
News:

Il regista Jon Watts ha lasciato la direzione del film

Dal sito DeadLine:

‘Spider-Man’ Director Jon Watts Exits Marvel’s ‘Fantastic Four’

EXCLUSIVE: Jon Watts has withdrawn as the director of Fantastic Four, the reinvention of the venerable Marvel Comics series at Marvel Studios and Disney. Watts just directed Spider-Man: No Way Home, the Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios film that grossed $1.89 billion to become the sixth highest grossing film of all-time. Nothing sinister here; Watts just needs a break from the superhero realm after completing the Spidey trilogy with Tom Holland and Zendaya. He had expected to make Fantastic Four his next film, the third feature iteration of that franchise and first since Disney acquired Fox, which controlled the franchise. Watts has spent the better part of the last decade directing and promoting the Spider-Man films, after being hired off Cop Car, a small budget indie thriller that premiered at 2015 Sundance. He needs a breather.

Both Watts and Marvel confirmed his exit, and said that it is amicable.

Said Kevin Feige, president, Marvel Studios and Louis D’Esposito, co-president, Marvel Studios: “Collaborating with Jon on the Spider-Man films has been a true pleasure. We were looking forward to continuing our work with him to bring the Fantastic Four into the MCU but understand and are supportive of his reasons for stepping away. We are optimistic that we will have the opportunity to work together again at some point down the road.

Watts said that “Making three Spider-Man films was an incredible and life changing experience for me. I’m eternally grateful to have been a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for seven years. I’m hopeful we’ll work together again and I can’t wait to see the amazing vision for Fantastic Four brought to life.”

Sony and its Spider-Man producers have made it clear they expect to reunite Watts with Holland ad Zendaya to continue the series. Watts hasn’t officially dropped out of that franchise, but if it were to happen, it does sound like it would be down the road.

Watts has another strong project that might become his next outing as a director. Last September, Apple Studios won a brisk auction for an untitled film Watts will write and direct, with George Clooney and Brad Pitt playing rival “fixers” who find themselves simultaneously hired for the same job. That film’s deal calls for Apple to give the film a robust theatrical release before it hits Apple TV+. Watts is producing that film with Clooney’s Smokehouse Pictures and Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment.

Watts is repped by CAA and attorney Gregory Slewett.

Ora cercheranno un altro regista
Daydreamer
Sempre fortunatissimo questo franchise dei F4.
veu
Beh il cambio di regia può capitare... speriamo però facciano un bel film... è quello che chiediamo... I Fantastici Quattro sono il primo gruppo di supereroi della Marvel e speriamo che questa volta lo facciano per bene
L'ultima incarnazione del famoso gruppo è stata oscena a dir poco... almeno la prima versione - la bilogia con Jessica Alba e Chris Evans - qualcosa da dire l'aveva, l'ultima incarnazione è stata assurda e orribile... ci stavamo pure addormentando a vederlo ed eravamo annoiatissimi...
Eric
Devono chiamare a sto punto Brad Bird!
veu
Dal sito Comic Book:

Moon Knight Producers Working on Fantastic Four Next

By now, the Marvel hierarchy is a well-oiled machine. At the top you have Kevin Feige, arguably one of the biggest and most influential producers to ever grace Hollywood. Then he has a duo of top lieutenants in Victoria Alonso and Louis D'Esposito. Next comes the Marvel Studios Parliament, made up of longtime Marvel Studios producers like Brad Winderbaum, Trinh Tran, Nate Moore, Jonathan Schwartz, Stephen Broussard, Eric Carroll, and others. Then comes the newest crop of producers, which are each assigned one project at a time to oversee and handle media and promotional duties for. In one example, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness had Richie Palmer is his first credited producer gig. The same case happened for Grant Curtis and Nick Pepin on Moon Knight.

As ComicBook.com can now reveal, Curtis and Pepin already have their next Marvel gig lined up. Moon Knight writer Jeremy Slater tells us the two will soon tackle Marvel's highly anticipated Fantastic Four reboot.

"My execs on Moon Knight are the same guys who are running Fantastic Four, so we had a lot of talks about it," Slater tells us. "I was like, 'I'm not going to pitch you for anything, because honestly you don't need my stink on it.'"

Slater was asked if he'd lobbied Marvel for the coveted writing gig due to his previous attachment to the property. He had written the first draft to Josh Trank's Fantastic Four movie. Only one of his lines made it into the final theatrical release.

"I don't think the original Fantastic Four was my fault per se, because I have one line of dialogue in that movie when Reed is about to do his science experiment as a kid, and he's like, 'Don't blow up,' I think that's the one line that held over from my script and everything else was changed," the writer adds. "So I don't take a lot of ownership over it, but I also know the optics of if they announce, 'Hey, we're doing a Fantastic Four movie,' All of Twitter goes 'Yay,' and they're like, 'And the guy that wrote the last one's doing it again,' and all of Twitter goes, 'You idiots!'

Regardless, Slater recognizes the project is now in the best hands possible at the House of Ideas.

He concludes, "Grant and Nick are amazing executives. They're going to find brilliant writers and brilliant directors. And they don't need my stink anywhere near that project. I can't wait to see it as a fan, but I just know that no one will ever accept a Jeremy Slater Fantastic Four movie for very good reason. If your Uber driver shows up and you're like, 'Oh, I saw that guy drunk driving last week,' you don't get in the car with him. I think there's some things that I just probably need to steer clear from for the rest of my career."

veu
Dalla pagina Twitter di Justin Kroll (giornalista di DeadLine le cui notizie sono sempre molto accurate):

Justin Kroll:

Some late night FANTASTIC FOUR directing search updates:

1. While it’s easily Marvel’s top ODA, one source says don’t expect it to be filled anytime soon as they are not even close to cutting down long list of candidates, “I’d be shocked if a choice is made before labor day.”

2. While no names have surfaced, multiple sources say while it’s a large mix of candidates, Feige and company are taking a lot of shots at some big names.

One source close to process, “Kevin doesn’t want oversee entire shoot and after not having to worry about that with Raimi, he is very game to same outcome with this shoot.”
Daydreamer
In soldoni non si saprà nulla del cast fino a settembre. Quindi forse annuncio al D23.
Daydreamer
Da Comics Universe

FANTASTICI QUATTRO: DEI NUOVI INDIZI SUGGERISCONO UN IMMINENTE ANNUNCIO RIGUARDO AL REBOOT DEI MARVEL STUDIOS?

[...]The Cosmic Circus, il blog gestito dalla nota scooper e insider Lizzie Hill, in queste ore ha trovato dei nuovi indizi che indicano che un importante annuncio riguardo al nuovo film dei Fantastici Quattro possa essere imminente e che i lavori di pre-produzione del film possano essere in uno stato molto più avanzato di quanto fino ad oggi ritenuto.

In particolare, recentemente è stata aggiornata la pagina IMDb del film con l’inclusione di circa 35 artisti afferenti al comparto musicale della pellicola. Di questi 35 artisti, ben 24 hanno già collaborato in precedenti progetti dei Marvel Studios, mentre 18 di essi hanno già lavorato con Michael Giacchino, noto compositore di diversi blockbuster quali i recenti Thor: Love and Thunder, The Batman, Jurassic World: Dominion, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Giacchino, che esordirà alla regia nel prossimo speciale di Halloween dei Marvel Studios per Disney+, ha composto l’attuale fanfara presente in ogni progetto MCU a partire da Doctor Strange e si ritiene possa essere ingaggiato per comporre anche le musiche proprio del nuovo film sui Fantastici Quattro, anche data la sua lunga collaborazione con Jon Watts, regista della trilogia di Spider-Man per l’MCU e che avrebbe dovuto dirigere proprio questa pellicola prima della sua recente rinuncia.

È quindi strano che ad oggi, pur non avendo ancora un regista o un cast ufficiali, il dipartimento musicale del film sia già stato formato. Come rilevato da TCC, questo potrebbe essere un segnale che in realtà i lavori di pre-produzione della pellicola siano già piuttosto avanzati.

È, inoltre, tipica usanza dei Marvel Studios annunciare nuovi progetti e artisti facendo già ascoltare al pubblico un assaggio del tema musicale che li accompagnerà: non è quindi da escludere che in una delle prossime occasioni, come il prossimo panel al San Diego Comic-Con a fine mese o il D23 Expo di inizio settembre, Kevin Feige non annunci qualche sorpresa riguardo a questo attesissimo progetto.
veu
Fantastici Quattro sarà il primo film della Fase 6 della Marvel e uscirà nelle sale il giorno 8 novembre 2024.

Daydreamer
Non sarà una storia di origini, proprio come è accaduto con Spider-Man di Tom Holland, una volta che ha fatto il suo ingresso nel MCU.

Da THR

[...]Over at Fox, Fantastic Four previously had a pair of Chris Evans-starring films in the aughts, as well as a disastrous box office miss in 2015 from director Josh Trank. Feige compared Marvel’s new take on the heroes to its pact with Sony to bring Spider-Man into the MCU, noting this will not be another origin story. “A lot of people know this origin story. A lot of people know the basics. How do we take that and bring something that they’ve never seen before?” said Feige, who added that given the superteam launched the Marvel Comics universe back in 1961, “We’ve set a very high bar for ourselves with bringing that to the screen.”[...]
veu
è un bene che non sia una storia di origini, del resto quelle sono ormai note a tutti... speriamo sia una bella pellicola, con un buon cast... e che sia anni luce lontano dall'ultimo film che hanno fatto sui Fantastici 4 che era orribile a dir poco, noioso e pesante tant'è che volevamo cambiare canale (e veniva un sonno pazzesco, mentre i film del 2000 con la Alba erano belli, molto radicati all'idea di come la Fox vedeva il supergruppo all'epoca ma belli)

a proposito dei Fantastici 4, ecco che cosa ha detto la Donna Invisibile dei film del 2000, Jessica Alba, a proposito dei film Marvel:

Dal sito Tomshw:

Jessica Alba critica i film Marvel: “Ancora troppo bianchi”

Sono ormai passati diversi anni dall’ultima apparizione di Jessica Alba in un cinecomic, ma la nota attrice ha riservato parole al vetriolo nei confronti dei film Marvel, criticando la loro scarsa diversità. A sua detta, infatti, ci sono ancora troppi attori bianchi e caucasici ad avere ruoli da protagonisti.

Intervistata ai microfoni di Glamour UK, Jessica Alba ha così dichiarato:

Anche se si guarda ai film della Marvel, che rappresentano il grande motore del genere fantasy e di ciò che sta accadendo attualmente nell’intrattenimento, tutto è ancora piuttosto caucasico. Direi che ero una delle poche all’epica… Ed era prima che la Marvel fosse venduta alla Disney, ma in sostanza non è cambiato molto.

L’attrice ha poi aggiunto che spera di poter vedere sul grande schermo storie che consentano ai giovani di riflettere quello in cui si trovano. Jessica Alba, nata in California da padre di origini messicane e madre metà danese e metà franco-canadese, interpretò Sue Storm aka La Donna Invisibile nel film dei Fantastici 4 targato Fox, uscito nel 2005, e nel sequel Rise of the Silver Surfer, uscito nel 2007. Non ci sono piani per un suo ritorno nel mondo Marvel dal momento che il franchise sarà rebootato (il nuovo film uscirà l’8 novembre 2024 e farà parte della Fase 5 dell’MCU)

Nel corso degli anni il Marvel Cinematic Universe ha cambiato notevolmente rotta rispetto alle dichiarazioni di Jessica Alba, facendo della diversità uno dei suoi punti di forza: da Black Panther a Shang-Chi fino ad arrivare a Sam Wilson come nuovo Captain America e di recente Ms. Marvel, prima supereroina di fede islamica ad essere protagonista di un fumetto interamente a lei dedicato, con la sua serie TV su Disney Plus.

Che questo significhi una svolta black o latina o asiatica per i Marvel e i nuovi Fantastici 4? che ne pensate?
Daydreamer
Se pensiamo che il prossimo grande villain sarà Kang, che nei fumetti è un lontano discendente dei Fab4, interpretato dal nero Jonathan Majors, pensare possa esserci qualcuno in famiglia, Reed oppure Sue, di colore è molto facile; con tante polemiche a seguire, ma mi sembra impensabile che in quanto esponenti della famiglia americana non inseriscano un'altra etnia.
veu
Trovato il nuovo regista del film?

Dal sito The Disinsider:

A Familiar Face Will Helm Marvel’s Next ‘Fantastic Four’ Film

It’s about damn time.

According to The Direct, Marvel has found a new director for its upcoming Fantastic Four film. The site claims that WandaVision’s Matt Shakman will take over duties from Jon Watts, who left the project earlier this year.

The site also claims that production will begin next year so that the film can make its currently planned 2024 release date.

While this announcement is not official, we expect Shakman’s involvement to be formally announced at D23 next month.

This is a developing story.

More details to come!

veu
Confermata la notizia delle trattative da DeadLine:

‘WandaVision’ Director Matt Shakman In Talks To Helm Marvel’s ‘Fantastic Four’ Movie

After playing a big part in helping launch the Marvel Studios limited series WandaVision, Matt Shakman may be ready to help launch one of the studio’s prized movie properties. Sources tell Deadline that Shakman is in early talks to direct Marvel’s new Fantastic Four pic.

Rumors have been running rampant in recent weeks that he was in the mix for the job, and insiders are now telling Deadline that while a formal offer hasn’t been presented, early discussions have begun and that things are headed in the right direction. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is producing.

Marvel could not be reached for comment.

Shakman steps in for Jon Watts, who parted ways with the project in the spring. Watts was coming off Spider-Man: No Way Home, which had just become the sixth highest-grossing film in global box office history with $1.89 billion and needed a break from the comic book realm. Marvel quickly began looking for his replacement, meeting with a number of candidates, and thought was the search may go all the way into the fall.

That said, there was always the thought Shakman was the guy to beat given how comfortable Feige was with him following WandaVision, which not only successfully launched Marvel’s limited series strategy for Disney+ but also earned several Emmy nominations including Best Director for Shakman.

Fantastic Four has been an -anticipated property for MCU fans going back to when Disney acquired Fox and absorbed all its assets; those included Fantastic Four. Ever since fans have been wondering when they would get that new series of films, and Feige delivered that answer at this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, saying the film would kick off Phase 6, bowing on November 8, 2024. It will be followed by two Avengers movies: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty on May 2 of that year, and Avengers: Secret Wars just six months later.

Shakman is repped by UTA, Artists Firsts and Yorn, Levine, Barnes, Krintzman, Rubenstein, Kohner, Endlich and Gellman.

E Borys Kit di The Hollywood Reporter su Twitter indica questo:

Borys Kit @Borys_Kit:

FF director search: sources say it came to 2 filmmakers...Shakman and Michael Matthews, who made the fun Dylan O-Brien sci-fi romp, LOVE AND MONSTERS.

I due registi in trattative finali per dirigere il film sono Shakman (regista di Wandavision) e Michael Matthews che ha diretto Love and Monsters.
veu
Da Twitter:

Marvel Updates@marvel_updat3s:

Elizabeth Lail could play Sue Storm in #FantasticFour #MarvelStudios

Vi piacerebbe Elizabeth Lail come Donna Invisibile?

Noi abbiamo visto l'attrice solo nella serie tv C'era una volta (dove interpretava la Principessa Anna di Frozen) ed è molto brava... chissà...
veu
Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: Penn Badgley Was Approached To Play Reed Richards In Marvel’s ‘Fantastic Four’

Although D23 is around the corner, there are so many rumors and would-be scoops making their way onto the web that we may very well know most of Disney’s biggest announcement before they’re officially revealed.

Last week you might recall that our friends over at The Direct name dropped the director poised to bring the MCU’s version of the Fantastic Four to life. This evening, yet another piece of news about the highly anticipated project has dropped.

In the latest episode of the podcast Marvelvision, from the site Cinema Sangha, it’s revealed that You star Penn Badgley was approached to play Reed Richards in the new Fantastic Four film.

The exchange begins with one of the hosts explaining how badly he’d love to see John David Washington (Tenet) in the role, before the other chiming in and saying that Marvel is aiming for a more “traditional” roster.

He says, “The guys that [Marvel’s] been talking to about it are all White guys. That guy from the show You, I mean, who probably has the role frankly – he’s a White guy.”

For those who aren’t so familiar with the hit Netflix series, Penn Badgley is the star. So without saying it directly, the hosts reveal that the actor has been approached for the role. While they do seem confident that Badgley could be the studio’s top choice, they each maintain their speculative tone.

Now, aside from the fact that this info has not been verified by a major trade or Marvel studios, because this is just one (arguably throwaway) line from a podcast, there is a chance that it may not be true. For that, we urge you to take it with a grain of salt.

With less than two weeks until D23 and a slew of official imminent announcements about all things Disney – including Marvel Studios – we think it’s only a matter of time before the truth is revealed.

Last month during San Diego Comic-Con Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige revealed that their adaptation of the Fantastic Four will not be an origin story, but something akin to what they did when they brought Spider-Man into the MCU. “A lot of people know this origin story. A lot of people know the basics. How do we take that and bring something that they’ve never seen before?” he continues, “We’ve set a very high bar for ourselves with bringing that to the screen.”

Marvel Studios has a panel at the bi-annual Expo on September 10. It is expected that the studio will reveal the new director and cast at the event, along with a plethora of new surprises, which could also include Deadpool 3, The Mutants, and of course, the rest of Phase 6.

The DisInsider will be present at the D23 Expo so we will sure to continue providing up-to-date information on this project and many others as we receive it. Also, don’t forget to check our booth for photo ops, goodies, contests, and so much more.
veu
Dal sito DeadLine:

‘Fantastic Four’: Jeff Kaplan & Ian Springer To Write New Film For Marvel Studios

EXCLUSIVE: With Matt Shakman boarding as director, Marvel Studios has now found its writers to deliver the new Fantastic Four pic. Sources tell Deadline that Jeff Kaplan and Ian Springer are on board to write the script for the film.

Insiders add that the writing duo actually has been involved with Fantastic Four for some time, even before Shakman was tapped as director, and have been outlining where this next series of films will fit into the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige. Kaplan, Springer and Shakman now will come together to align their visions for this project before writer dive into the script. Feige is producing the pic.

Marvel had no comment.

At Disney’s D23 event this month, Feige confirmed Shakman as director of the film but said that was all he had for the audience at the time, with no cast on board. Feige and Shakman now will focus on finding actors while the script is being written. Fantastic Four has been an anticipated property for MCU fans going back to when Disney acquired Fox and absorbed all its assets. Ever since, fans have been wondering when they would get that new series of films, and Feige delivered that answer at this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, saying the film will kick off Phase 6, bowing on November 8, 2024. It will be followed by two Avengers movies: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty on May 2, 2015, and Avengers: Secret Wars six months later.

As for Kaplan and Springer, while new to the scene, the writing duo is one of the hotter screenwriter teams in town, having sold a number of specs in the past year. One of those high-profile projects is the Warner Bros. comedy Disaster Wedding, which recently landed Palm Springs helmer Max Barbakow to direct.

Kaplan and Springer are repped by MGMT, Gersh and attorney Ben Rubinfeld.
veu
Da Twitter:

Marvel Fans IT @MarvelFansIT:

I marvel Studios starebbero pensando di ingaggiare i fratelli Daddario (Alexandra e Matthew) per il film #FantasticFour

(fonte: ig Deuxmoi)

Secondo Deuxmoi, per il ruolo dei due fratelli Storm starebbero pensando ai fratelli Alexandra e Matthew Daddario...

Che ne pensate?
Daydreamer
Non ci credo minimamente. Troppi nomi nell'aria e tanto fake. Ma poi cosa c'entrano due moraccioni come loro? A sto punto li preferisco black.
veu
Cambia la data di uscita nelle sale che ora sarà il 14 febbraio 2025 e non più l'8 novembre 2024

Dal sito Cinema EveryEye:

MARVEL, ANNUNCIATE NUOVE DATE: COME CAMBIA IL CALENDARIO USCITE DELLA SAGA DEL MULTIVERSO?

In queste ore i Marvel Studios hanno cambiato il calendario uscite apportando numerose modifiche agli appuntamenti con i prossimi titoli del Marvel Cinematic Universe previsti per il grande schermo.

A questa nuova 'danza' di date d'uscita hanno partecipato Avengers: Secret Wars, che è passato dal 6 novembre 2025 al 1 maggio 2026, Fantastici 4, slittato dall'8 novembre 2024 al 14 febbraio 2025, Blade, rinviato al 6 settembre 2024 di quasi un anno rispetto al 3 novembre 2023 inizialmente previsto, e infine Deadpool 3, di circa due mesi dal 6 settembre 2024, infatti, bensì l'8 novembre 2024. Inoltre, sono state comunicate anche nuove date per due film Marvel senza titolo: un titolo precedentemente datato 14 febbraio 2025 è stato rinviato al 7 novembre 2025, mentre un altro precedentemente datato 1 maggio 2026 è stato per ora rimosso dal programma delle uscite.

I cambiamenti più importanti dunque riguardano la durata complessiva della Saga del Multiverso, che adesso si allungherà fino al 2026 e non terminerà nel 2025 come invece comunicato durante il Comic-Con di San Diego; di riflesso, i fan saranno costretti ad annullare l'abbuffata di titoli super-attesi che avrebbe caratterizzato il cosiddetto 'anno magico del MCU': al Comic-Con infatti venne annunciato che Fantastici 4, Avengers 5 e Avengers 6 sarebbero usciti nel giro di un anno, tra novembre 2024 e novembre 2025, ma adesso con lo slittamento di Fantastici 4 e soprattutto di Secret Wars al febbraio 2025 e al maggio 2026 bisognerà aspettare qualche mese in più.

Qui sotto il nuovo calendario dei Marvel Studios:

What If...? Season 2 (primi mesi del 2023)
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (17 febbraio 2023)
Secret Invasion (primavera 2023)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (5 maggio 2023)
Echo (primavera 2023)
The Marvels (28 luglio 2023)
Loki 2 (estate 2023)
X-Men '97 (autunno 2023)
Ironheart (seconda parte del 2023)
Agatha: Coven of Chaos (seconda parte del 2023)
Daredevil: Born Again (2024)
Captain America: New World Order (3 maggio 2024)
Thunderbolts (26 luglio 2024)
Spider-Man: Freshman Year (2024)
Blade (6 settembre 2024)
Marvel Zombies (2024)
Deadpool 3 (8 novembre 2024)
Fantastic Four (14 febbraio 2025)
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (2 maggio 2025)
Film Marvel senza titolo (25 luglio 2025)
Film Marvel senza titolo (7 novembre 2025)
Film Marvel senza titolo (13 febbraio 2026)
Avengers: Secret Wars (1 maggio 2026)
Film Marvel senza titolo (24 luglio 2026)
Film Marvel senza titolo (6 novembre 2026)
Continuate a seguirci per tutte le novità in arrivo dal mondo Marvel.
Daydreamer
Questo film è proprio a questo stadio. Articolo molto interessante.

Da BadTaste

Come nasce un film dei Marvel Studios? Nate Moore svela il processo di sviluppo sfatando alcuni miti.

Daydreamer
Austin Butler vuole essere Johnny Storm, la Torcia Umana. Io dico, diamogli il ruolo subito!

Fonte: Comingsoon.net
Daydreamer
Eiza González è assurta a candidata N°1 per Sue Storm. Inoltre pare che il film sarà un'avventura cosmica e non più ambientata sulla Terra.

Fonte: CMB
veu
Da Twitter:

Marvel Focus @TheMarvelFocus:

Diego Luna and Eiza González are rumored to be running and among the top choices for Reed Richards and Susan Storm in Marvel Studios ‘FANTASTIC FOUR’ film.

(Source: @MyTimeToShineH)
Daydreamer
Un Latin Bending insomma. Chissà, entrambi sono molto distanti dalla controparte fumettistica e semmai li confermassero direi che Austin Butler sarebbe fuori dai giochi. Troppo grande e soprattutto troppo wasp.
Daydreamer
Da Comics Universe

FANTASTICI QUATTRO, TUTTI GLI ATTORI DI HOLLYWOOD STANNO ‘SBAVANDO’ PER OTTENERE DEI RUOLI NEL FILM: ‘SARÀ UN GIOIELLO’
Mr. Hook
Se stanno “sbavando” per avere un ruolo in questo film, allora figuriamoci quando arriverà il momento di rilanciare gli X-Men che altro che quattro o cinque ruoli di punta. eheheh.gif
Daydreamer
Forse gli X-Men sono meno ambiti, perchè hanno ben fatto breccia nell'immaginario dei fan, tanto che in molti sono refrattari anche solo all'idea di un recast, inoltre il franchise ha sempre avuto successo.
Contrariamente questo Fantastici 4 è atteso moltissimo, perché in esso sono riposte tutte le speranze di quelli che hanno sempre visto disatteso sia la capacità di successo, che la qualità e fedeltà al fumetto originario nelle versioni finora rilasciate. Sono come un diamante allo stato grezzo che non sono mai stati in grado di raffinare e far risplendere e adesso, davvero, credo che sia la possibilità ultimativa e definitiva per farcela. O ce la fanno stavolta, altrimenti per i F4 è la fine al cinema, per molti anni a questa parte. Ma sono molto fiducioso, perchè alla Marvel lo sanno perfettamente. L'unica cosa da cui non possono sfuggire, volente o nolente, è il discorso di inclusione, quindi per forza delle scelte di cast scontenteranno i fan. Credo che l'opzione latina sia quella più neutra, sarebbero considerati attori etnici, ma visivamente molto vicini all'aspetto caucasico con cui i personaggi appaiono nei fumetti.
Daydreamer
Adam Driver è sempre più vicino ad aggiudicarsi il ruolo di Mr Fantastic.

Fonte: The Direct
Daydreamer
Anche Ryan Gosling nella mischia dei rumor.

Fonte: CBM
Daydreamer
Pare che la parte per cui si vocifera il coinvolgimento di Gosling sia quella di Sentry, il superman della Marvel.

Fonte: BadTaste
Daydreamer
Dev Patel ha scalzato Adam Driver e Diego Luna per la parte di Mr Fantastic, dicono gli ultimi rumors di Reddit. Vogliono una famiglia composta da multiculturalismo.

Fonte: Comics Universe
veu
Dal sito The Wrap:

Marvel’s ‘Fantastic Four’ Starts Filming in Early 2024, Director Matt Shakman Says

The ”WandaVision“ director also told TheWrap why he walked away from ”Star Trek 4“ to tackle Marvel’s reboot

“WandaVision” director Matt Shakman opened up about his decision to exit the upcoming “Star Trek” sequel to instead direct Marvel’s “Fantastic Four” reboot, due Feb. 14, 2025. The prolific filmmaker, who counts credits on series like “The Great,” “Succession,” “Game of Thrones,” “The Boys” and Prime Video’s upcoming “The Consultant,” also confirmed that filming on the MCU’s “Fantastic Four” reboot would commence in early 2024.

“I had a great time working on ‘Star Trek’ for a little over a year, working closely with J.J. Abrams and everyone at Paramount, and I love that franchise, and I love that cast that J.J. put together, and it would have been an unbelievable pleasure to work with them on the fourth installment there,” Shakman told TheWrap during an interview about his work on “The Consultant”. “But movies have different journeys and momentums and and schedules are a little bit mercurial, and so when the ‘Fantastic Four’ opportunity came up, it was just too hard to pass up, and to go back home to Marvel, a place that I worked on ‘WandaVision’ at, with those people who are wonderful collaborators.”

He continued, “It’s really a family there and to be able to go back and tackle something that I truly love, and they’re very similar in some ways: they both were launched in the ’60s at the same time, they’re both about optimism and looking to the stars and technology can solve everything and they’re about family too — the family you have, the family you make. So they’re aligned in many ways and speak to my heart and equally, so I’m excited to be working on ‘Fantastic Four.'”

In late August of 2022, it was announced that Shakman had stepped away from his role as director of “Star Trek 4,” which aims to reunite the cast led by Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto. On the heels of that announcement was the reveal that the filmmaker was in early talks to take over “Fantastic Four,” where “Spider-Man: No Way Home” helmer Jon Watts was previously attached as director.

“Fantastic Four” was initially set for a November 2024 release, but was pushed back last October alongside other MCU projects like the Mahershala Ali-fronted “Blade,” “Deadpool 3” and “Avengers: Secret Wars.”

Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, “Fantastic Four” follows science genius Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), his best friend Thing (Ben Grimm), his girlfriend Invisible Woman (Sue Storm) and her reckless brother, Human Torch (Johnny Storm), all of whom are exposed to cosmic radiation and develop superpowers. First appearing in the 1961 comic of the same name, the quartet has been portrayed as a dysfunctional yet loving family unit.

The “Fantastic Four” characters have appeared in four previous films: two 20th Century Fox movies directed by Tim Story (released in 2005 and 2007, respectively, with stars Jessica Alba and Chris Evans), the 2015 flop directed by Josh Trank (featuring Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell) and a 1994 unreleased movie executive produced by Roger Corman that was made solely for Constantin Film to maintain film rights.

Additional details about “Fantastic Four” are sparse, and there has been no word yet on leading stars or a plot synopsis. In “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” John Krasinski briefly portrayed one version of Reed Richards, who was part of the Illuminati on Earth-838 and was promptly killed by Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch.

But Krasinski told TheWrap last year that it was a “one-off” and he’s not expected to play the character in the “Fantastic Four” movie.

Shakman made his Marvel debut directing all episodes of the acclaimed Disney+ series “WandaVision,” for which he earned an Emmy nomination for Limited Series, Direction.
Daydreamer
Secondo il giornalista di Deadline, il film farà perno su Sue e si sta attivamente cercando l'attrice in base alla quale faranno dipendere il cast di tutti gli altri. Se poi consideriamo che il regista ha diretto WandaVision, direi che la Donna Invisibile sarà un grande personaggio nel MCU!

Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.