Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: Iron Man: Rise of Technovore
Disney Digital Forum > * The Walt Disney Company * > Marvel & Lucasfilm
veu
News:

La Marvel realizzerà in coproduzione con la Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan e la Madhouse un lungometraggio animato intitolato Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.

Il lungometraggio uscirà in dvd nella primavera del 2013 ed è diretto da Hiroshi Hamasaki e scritto da Brandon Auman.

Il film sarà incentrato su Iron Man che combatterà contro il cattivo Ezekiel Stane e sarà aiutato da War Machine, Nick Fury, Vedova Nera, Occhio di Falco e il Punitore.

Diverse informazioni saranno date al ComicCon di New York il 13 ottobre.

Da CBM:

PRESS RELEASE: New Feature Length Anime IRON MAN: RISE OF TECHNOVORE Announced

Marvel and Sony Pictures have confirmed plans for the new anime adventure which will pit Iron Man against the villainous Ezekiel Stane. Also set to feature are War Machine, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye and The Punisher. Read on for details!

MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT AND SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT JAPAN ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF IRON MAN ANIME IN IRON MAN: RISE OF TECHNOVORE

Marvel Entertainment and Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan announced today the return of iconic Super Hero, Iron Man, to the beloved world of anime in an all-new feature-length film, IRON MAN: RISE OF TECHNOVORE. Produced by Madhouse and currently in production in Japan, the film is slated for release on DVD in the spring of 2013.

Directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki (Shigurui, TEXHNOLYZE) with story by Brandon Auman (The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Iron Man: Armored Adventures), the film explores a confrontation between Iron Man and the villainous Ezekiel Stane, who develops new bio-technology that seemingly outclasses the Iron Man armor. After Stane unleashes a terrorist attack and sets Tony up to take the fall, Iron Man must evade S.H.I.E.L.D.’s man hunt and find a way to clear his name.

Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb to reveal more information surrounding Iron Man: Rise of Technovore at New York Comic Con during the Marvel TV Presents Panel on Saturday, October 13 at 4:15pm in Room 1E13.

"Marvel is excited to present an all-new Iron Man adventure featuring the high-tech adrenaline he is known for, in the beautifully rendered anime style of our friends at Madhouse," said Producer Megan Thomas Bradner. "We’ll get to see familiar Marvel Super Heroes such as War Machine, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye and The Punisher, rendered in anime style for the first time. It’s a can’t miss for any Marvel fan."

Ecco una prima immagine:

veu
Articolo in italiano da AnimeClick:

MADHOUSE e Marvel di nuovo insieme per un nuovo film di Iron Man

Lo studio d’animazione giapponese MADHOUSE lavorerà di nuovo insieme all’editore americano di fumetti Marvel Entertainment per animare un nuovo film per il mercato home video sul personaggio di Iron Man, il film sarà intitolato “Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore”.

Sony Picture Entertainment farà uscire il film in DVD nella primavera 2013.

Hiroshi Hamasaki (Shigurui, Steins;Gate, Texhnolyze) sarà il regista del film, la storia è invece di Brandon Auman (Avengers - I più potenti eroi della Terra, Iron Man: Armored Adventures).

Marvel descrive la trama del film come segue:

Il film mostra un confronto tra Iron Man e il malvagio Ezekiel Stane, che sviluppa una nuova bio-tecnologia che sembra surclassare l’armatura di Iron Man. Dopo che Stane scatena un attacco terroristico, e fa ricadere la colpa su Tony Stark, Iron Man deve sfuggire alla caccia all’uomo da parte dello S.H.I.E.L.D. e trovare il modo di riabilitare il proprio nome.

Marvel rivelerà nuove informazioni sul film durante il New York Comic Con di questa settimana.

La Marvel e MADHOUSE hanno già unito le forze precedentemente nella creazione di quattro serie anime basate su alcuni personaggi della Marvel, nello specifico: Iron Man, Wolverine, X-Men e Blade
veu
News:

Ecco il trailer del film.

Da Marvel.com:

NYCC 2012: Iron Man Returns to Anime

Catch the first trailer for 'Iron Man: Rise of Technovore' & more details on the film from its producer!

Shellhead’s coming back for even more anime action to defend the world from a greater evil in the “Iron Man: Rise of Technovore”!

The original direct-to-video movie, coming in 2013, unites Iron Man with War Machine, Hawkeye, the Black Widow and the Punisher in an all-new storyline.

After its debut at today’s Marvel Television panel at New York Comic Con, we’ve got the full first trailer for the film right here on Marvel.com—but that’s not all! Scroll down beneath the trailer to get even more details on the project from Producer Megan Thomas Bradner!

“Harrison Wilcox--my colleague and fellow producer on the project--and I are in charge of making sure the Marvel DNA is apparent from the beginning,” explains Megan Thomas Bradner, Producer of “Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.”

“[We facilitate] the communication between all the various parties involved, meaning we follow it from concept to story to script, through design and production, and [then] finally voice recording, to ensure we’re all on the same page creatively and to make sure it feels ‘Marvel.’”

Although the “Iron Man” anime television series finished production a while back, Bradner revealed how the creative team wanted to spend more time with this character.

“He has so many cool stories to tell, so we took all the things we loved from the series and just ramped them up to eleven,” says Bradner. “We really got to know Tony Stark in the series, and thought this was an opportunity to really focus on Iron Man with more armor, more tech and more interaction with other Marvel characters.”

Iron Man has made his way to Japan before, so having him revisit the anime genre was something the creative team really wanted to do, since there was a lot of character development to play around with.

“Iron Man is a natural fit for anime,” Bradner elaborates. “It’s a medium that’s comfortable with telling more mature stories. There’s a breadth and depth to both the storytelling and characters, and though [he] works great in our kid-targeted animation, there’s a whole universe of stories out there. It’s [also] nice not having to limit ourselves. That, and it’s always exciting to see the beautiful spin Madhouse gives things.”

With the announcement of “Iron Man: Rise of Technovore” also came the first details on some of Tony’s co-stars in the movie, including Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the Punisher and Ezekiel Stane.

Wait, the Punisher?

“Punisher is there for a reason,” promises Bradner. “A part of what’s great about the Marvel Universe is seeing our different characters interact, so we wanted to take this opportunity to do that, to see old Shellhead making his way through the Marvel Universe and how he might deal with someone unexpected.”

The creative teams in both Japan and America wanted to make “Rise of Technovore” accessible for those familiar with Iron Man’s continuity as well as those who are newer to the comic realm.

“We really worked together as a team on shaping the story,” continues Bradner. “We’re all big comic fans, but we also wanted to make sure the story worked for people new to the characters, and that it worked as a feature-length animated story.

“There were characters we wanted to use, and runs on the title that we loved--Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca’s run is probably one of the best runs on Iron Man ever—but we didn’t want to do just a straight adaptation. And so it wasn’t until [writer] Brandon Auman came in that the story started to take shape.”

Auman, who previously served as Story Editor on “Iron Man: Armored Adventures” and has also written for “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes!,” came into the picture and really “knocked it out of the park in no time at all,” according to Bradner.

“Brandon is an animation veteran, and knows both the rewards and occasional limitations of animation,” she mentions. “We looked at the series, and looked at what worked and what could be [improved upon], so there’s a ton more action, more Marvel characters, more heart and a huge worldwide threat.”

With Tony’s world now firmly established in anime thanks to the series, the movie provided its creators with a larger scope to tell their story.

“The series was very much the Tony Stark we’re all familiar with, a witty, super-smart playboy who’s trying to make up for his past,” Bradner describes. “As a fish-out-of-water in Japan, he wasn’t different, but his situation was.”

“He’s not tied to any one location in ‘Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.’ He’s forced to go on the run from S.H.I.E.L.D., which sends him around the world trying to track down Ezekiel Stane. ”

One thing remains constant between the series and “Iron Man: Rise of Technovore,” however, and that’s animation studio Madhouse which Bradner has the opportunity to work with again.

“Madhouse is great, and they’re very generous partners. They’re so inventive and they have some really cool takes on Marvel characters--wait until you see the Punisher in action! [Director] Hiroshi Hamasaki’s [work] is gorgeous, and we were lucky to get him.

“I get to walk, talk and breathe Iron Man for months at a time,” Bradner also adds. “What’s not to love? But seriously, I really wanted to push the Marvel quotient this time around, so I’m glad we were able to bring in Black Widow and the gang.”

Trailer Iron Man: Rise of Technovore
veu
News:

Da Ign:

New Iron Man Anime Blu-ray Announced

Marvel and Sony unveil Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore.

Marvel's Iron Man is back with a brand new adventure in the animated feature-length movie Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD April 16.

Here's the official synopsis, straight from Marvel Entertainment and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment:

"Billionaire Tony Stark, in his Iron Man armor, prevents an attack from a mysterious new foe, but innocent bystanders are killed, including his best friend War Machine, Lt. Colonel James Rhodes. Detained for questioning by S.H.I.E.L.D., Iron Man escapes, determined to find the mastermind behind the attack. Pursued by Black Widow and Hawkeye, Iron Man enlists the help of the ruthless vigilante The Punisher. But can the Armored Avenger handle what he finds when he catches the person responsible and is forced to face his deadliest weapon, a biotechnology called Technovore that could wipe out all life on the planet?"

The cast includes the voice talents of Matthew Mercer (Resident Evil Damnation) as Iron Man and Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead) as Punisher.

Exclusive to the Blu-ray is an interactive art gallery featuring the conceptual art produced by Madhouse for the film. Both the Blu-ray and DVD come with two behind-the-scenes featurettes: "Tale of Technovore," which explores the animation, story and the adaptation of Marvel characters for the anime film; and "S.H.I.E.L.D.: Protecting the Marvel Universe," which delivers an all-access look and brief history into the organization as portrayed in the comics and adapted in the film.

Foto del dvd:

Claudio
Ma come mai c'è la Sony e non la Disney? unsure.gif
veu
è una coproduzione. La Disney è presente come Marvel Entertainment (che fa parte della Disney).
Claudio
CITAZIONE (veu @ 4/2/2013, 22:39) *
è una coproduzione. La Disney è presente come Marvel Entertainment (che fa parte della Disney).

Grazie! Bisognerebbe scrivere un libro su tutti gli accordi della Marvel, così almeno non sarei sempre confuso laugh.gif
Scissorhands
CITAZIONE (Claudio @ 5/2/2013, 13:46) *
Grazie! Bisognerebbe scrivere un libro su tutti gli accordi della Marvel, così almeno non sarei sempre confuso laugh.gif

ma in effetti è strano. Ok può essere una coproduzione, ma a mio avvsio, la distribuzione dovrebbe sempre essere Disney!! I personaggi sono i loro! che poi qualche altro studio abbia realizzato le animazioni è un altro conto. Qui si vede chiaramente il logo Sony Arrabbiato3.gif
Zio Paperone
Infatti la cosa è stranissima!!!!! Iron Man è della Marvel Studios e quindi Disney
Claudio
E' come se la Disney cercasse sempre di nascondersi, di mettersi da parte... capisco che magari vogliono evitare scontri con i fan o cose varie, ma alla fine secondo me è controproducente nascondere il proprio logo e mettere quello di altri, così sono gli altri a prendersi i meriti e la visibilità: sicuro quindi che questa loro scelta di nascondersi sia così giusta?
veu
Sì la cosa è alquanto strana... però c'è da dire che dove c'è la Marvel c'è la Disney, ormai la Marvel è un ramo della Disney, quindi anche se la distribuzione è Sony resta comunque un film prodotto dalla Marvel/Disney distribuito dalla Sony.

C'è comunque da dire che anche i film i cui diritti dei personaggi appartengono ad altri Studios sono comunque coprodotti dai Marvel Studios, in forma minore certo ma la coproduzione c'è sempre, infatti se ci fate caso all'inizio dei film come SpiderMan o X-Men c'è anche il logo dei Marvel Studios questo perchè comunque anche se i diritti di distribuzione sono di altre major come ad esempio la Fox o la Sony, i Marvel Studios (che appartengono alla Disney) coproducono comunque il film.

Per quanto riguarda invece i cartoni animati e i videogiochi, la Marvel ha i diritti di tutti i suoi personaggi.

Caso particolare è SpiderMan: i diritti cinematografici dell'Uomo Ragno appartengono alla Sony, ma i diritti di merchandise sono in mano alla Marvel/Disney.

News:

Nuove immagini da CBM:

New IRON MAN: RISE OF THE TECHNOVORE Stills Released

Yesterday we got an official release date along with a look at the cover art for the Blu-ray, now we have some new images from the upcoming animated movie featuring Shell Head's supporting cast: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Punisher, War Machine and Nick Fury.

Scissorhands
CITAZIONE (veu @ 5/2/2013, 19:47) *
C'è comunque da dire che anche i film i cui diritti dei personaggi appartengono ad altri Studios sono comunque coprodotti dai Marvel Studios, in forma minore certo ma la coproduzione c'è sempre, infatti se ci fate caso all'inizio dei film come SpiderMan o X-Men c'è anche il logo dei Marvel Studios questo perchè comunque anche se i diritti di distribuzione sono di altre major come ad esempio la Fox o la Sony, i Marvel Studios (che appartengono alla Disney) coproducono comunque il film.

Non è esatto dire che li coproducono. Hanno dato in licenza i diritti, quindi ricevono una percentuale, questo si. Ma a livello creativo non hanno alcuna voce in capitolo (purtroppo). ora per esempio in Fox Mark Miller è il supervisore dell'Universo Marvel, ma non ha nulla a che vedere con Fiege e i Marvel Studios. Magari si scambieranno qualche telefonata ma anche a livello finanziario i soldi li mette tutti la Fox (o chi per lei a seconda dei casi). La Marvel (e quindi la Disney) riceve poi una percentuale sugli incassi. smile.gif

Altra cosa ancora è poi il merchandising...
Claudio
Insomma, scopro sempre nuove cose laugh.gif
veu
CITAZIONE (Scissorhands @ 6/2/2013, 0:58) *
Non è esatto dire che li coproducono. Hanno dato in licenza i diritti, quindi ricevono una percentuale, questo si. Ma a livello creativo non hanno alcuna voce in capitolo (purtroppo). ora per esempio in Fox Mark Miller è il supervisore dell'Universo Marvel, ma non ha nulla a che vedere con Fiege e i Marvel Studios. Magari si scambieranno qualche telefonata ma anche a livello finanziario i soldi li mette tutti la Fox (o chi per lei a seconda dei casi). La Marvel (e quindi la Disney) riceve poi una percentuale sugli incassi. smile.gif

Altra cosa ancora è poi il merchandising...

Sì esattamente Scissor. Di fatto la Marvel/Disney non ha voce in capitolo però per dirla in breve ci mette la faccia con il logo.

Sul merchandising, alla Marvel/Disney spetta tutto quello dell'Uomo Ragno per un accordo con la Sony, mentre per X-Men e Fantastici Quattro e i film della Fox no ma solo relativo ai film, però può utilizzare questi personaggi sia nel mercato dei giocattoli e dei videogiochi ecc con le fattezze che utilizza nei fumetti o nei cartoni animati, infatti per lo scorso film degli X-Men la Fox si arrabbiò un sacco perchè la Marvel non pubblicizzò per niente il film.
Claudio
CITAZIONE (veu @ 7/2/2013, 23:27) *
Sì esattamente Scissor. Di fatto la Marvel/Disney non ha voce in capitolo però per dirla in breve ci mette la faccia con il logo.

Sul merchandising, alla Marvel/Disney spetta tutto quello dell'Uomo Ragno per un accordo con la Sony, mentre per X-Men e Fantastici Quattro e i film della Fox no ma solo relativo ai film, però può utilizzare questi personaggi sia nel mercato dei giocattoli e dei videogiochi ecc con le fattezze che utilizza nei fumetti o nei cartoni animati, infatti per lo scorso film degli X-Men la Fox si arrabbiò un sacco perchè la Marvel non pubblicizzò per niente il film.

Quindi di quelli della Fox, la Disney ha i diritti pure per i cartoni?
veu
Sì la Marvel/Disney ha i diritti di tutti i suoi personaggi sia per i cartoni animati sia per i videogiochi, solo dei film e telefilm live-action non ha i diritti di quelli della Fox e della Sony.
Claudio
CITAZIONE (veu @ 9/2/2013, 22:55) *
Sì la Marvel/Disney ha i diritti di tutti i suoi personaggi sia per i cartoni animati sia per i videogiochi, solo dei film e telefilm live-action non ha i diritti di quelli della Fox e della Sony.

Grazie Veu, ora mi è più chiaro smile.gif
Per esempio nel videogioco per PS3 "The Amazing Spider-man", non vedo il logo Disney ma il logo Spider-man merchandising, questo marchio quindi appartiene alla Disney?
veu
Sì Claudio. Il merchandising di SpiderMan è tutto della Disney adesso.

News:

Nuovo trailer di Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.

Nuovo Trailer
Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.