Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: The Lost Chords: Cinderella
Disney Digital Forum > * The Walt Disney Company * > Disney Music
Beast
Nuova uscita della serie, questa volta i brani saranno disponibili anche su cd.

PREVIEW ‘CINDERELLA’ ‘THE LOST CHORDS’ AVAILABLE TO OWN OCTOBER 2

As we previously reported, Disney will be releasing a set of ‘lost chords’ from Cinderella on October 2, just as they have done with recent classic releases, The Aristocats and The Rescuers. The new ‘Lost Chords’ series consists not only demos of songs written for the films that ended up not being used, but all-new, fully orchestrated songs, produced in the same vein as if they had been used in the original film after-all.

While the recordings will be included in the Collector’s Edition of the soundtrack, Amazon.com has begun listing an MP3 edition of the ‘Lost Chords’ edition which comes complete with a digital booklet. Previews of each of the fourteen tracks are also available, allowing snippets of both the demos as well as the brand new recordings, heard for the first time.

Performing are: voice over actress Kate Higgins (‘I’m in the Middle of a Muddle’); actress and theatrical performer Jennifer Paz (‘I Lost my Heart at the Ball’); studio singers Jeff and Vangie Gunn (‘The Mouse Song,’ ‘Dancing on a Cloud,’ ‘The Face That I See in the Night’); and actress and theatrical performer Juliana Hansen (‘Sing a Little, Dream a Little,’ The Dress That My Mother Wore’).

The ‘Lost Chords: Cinderella’ album will be available as a digital download for $9.99, while the Collector’s Edition which includes all of the lost chords plus the full soundtrack is available on CD for $11.99.

Fonte: Stitch Kingdom
Lino
EVVIVA !!!
cenerentolo98
Appena esce lo compro subito
Cheeky
Un'uscita italiana è improbabile, vero?

Carina la cover (simile a quella del bluray), peccato per quel Disney mutilato sad.gif
Pan
In realtà, la versione con questa cover sarà disponibile soltanto digitalmente. Il Cd fisico, che sarà disponibile anche in Europa, è questo:

giagia
Quindi il Lost Chords di Cinderella sarà disponibile anche sul nostro amazon/iTunes Store?
winnie & pimpi
QUOTE (Pan @ 23/9/2012, 0:50) *
In realtà, la versione con questa cover sarà disponibile soltanto digitalmente. Il Cd fisico, che sarà disponibile anche in Europa, è questo:

che bello! ma immagino che questo conterrà anche la colonna sonora, oltre alle canzoni inedite
Beast
CITAZIONE (winnie & pimpi @ 23/9/2012, 11:50) *
che bello! ma immagino che questo conterrà anche la colonna sonora, oltre alle canzoni inedite

Sì. Questa è la tracklist presa da Amazon:

1. Main Title
2. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
3. A Visitor; Caught In A Trap, Lucifer, Feed The Chickens, Breakfast Is Served, Time On Our Hands
4. The King's Plan
5. The Music Lesson, Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale, Bad Boy Lucifer, A Message From His Majesty
6. Little Dressmakers, The Work Song; Scavenger Hunt; A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes, The Dress, My Beads, Escape To The Garden
7. Where Did I Put That Thing, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
8. Reception at the Palace, So This Is Love
9. The Stroke of Midnight, Thank You Fairy Godmother
10. Locked in the Tower, Gus and Jaq to the Rescue, Slipper Fittings, Cinderella s Slipper, Finale
11. I'm In The Middle of a Muddle - Lost Chords DEMO
12. I'm In The Middle of a Muddle - Lost Chords New Recording
13. Dancing On A Cloud - Lost Chords DEMO
14. Dancing On A Cloud - Lost Chords New Recording
15. The Dress My Mother Wore - Lost Chords DEMO
16. The Dress My Mother Wore - Lost Chords New Recording
17. The Mouse Song - Lost Chords DEMO
18. The Mouse Song - Lost Chords New Recording
19. The Face That I See In the Night - Lost Chords DEMO
20. The Face That I See In the Night - Lost Chords New Recording
21. Sing a Little, Dream A Little - Lost Chords DEMO
22. Sing a Little, Dream A Little - Lost Chords New Recording
23. I Lost My Heart At the Ball - Lost Chords DEMO
24. I Lost My Heart At the Ball - Lost Chords New Recording
winnie & pimpi
QUOTE (Beast @ 23/9/2012, 11:57) *
Sì. Questa è la tracklist presa da Amazon:

1. Main Title
2. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
3. A Visitor; Caught In A Trap, Lucifer, Feed The Chickens, Breakfast Is Served, Time On Our Hands
4. The King's Plan
5. The Music Lesson, Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale, Bad Boy Lucifer, A Message From His Majesty
6. Little Dressmakers, The Work Song; Scavenger Hunt; A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes, The Dress, My Beads, Escape To The Garden
7. Where Did I Put That Thing, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
8. Reception at the Palace, So This Is Love
9. The Stroke of Midnight, Thank You Fairy Godmother
10. Locked in the Tower, Gus and Jaq to the Rescue, Slipper Fittings, Cinderella s Slipper, Finale
11. I'm In The Middle of a Muddle - Lost Chords DEMO
12. I'm In The Middle of a Muddle - Lost Chords New Recording
13. Dancing On A Cloud - Lost Chords DEMO
14. Dancing On A Cloud - Lost Chords New Recording
15. The Dress My Mother Wore - Lost Chords DEMO
16. The Dress My Mother Wore - Lost Chords New Recording
17. The Mouse Song - Lost Chords DEMO
18. The Mouse Song - Lost Chords New Recording
19. The Face That I See In the Night - Lost Chords DEMO
20. The Face That I See In the Night - Lost Chords New Recording
21. Sing a Little, Dream A Little - Lost Chords DEMO
22. Sing a Little, Dream A Little - Lost Chords New Recording
23. I Lost My Heart At the Ball - Lost Chords DEMO
24. I Lost My Heart At the Ball - Lost Chords New Recording

ma quante inedite!!! post-6-1111346575.gif cosa aspettavano a pubblicarle??!! Arrabbiato3.gif assolutamente da avere questo CD!!! wub.gif
Pan
CITAZIONE (giagia @ 23/9/2012, 1:31) *
Quindi il Lost Chords di Cinderella sarà disponibile anche sul nostro amazon/iTunes Store?

Presumo di sì, ma la tracklist sarà quella della Collector's Edition. wink.gif
giagia
Ok, un acquisto da non perdere... wink.gif (grazie Guì)
Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.