Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Disney Digital Forum > * The Walt Disney Company * > Marvel & Lucasfilm
Pagine: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
veu
News:

La Marvel-Disney ha intenzione di realizzare una nuova serie tv live-action sugli Avengers, ambientata nell'universo del film.

Ecco l'articolo da CBM:

Marvel/Disney Pending New Live-Action TV Series For ABC Set In THE AVENGERS Universe!

Apparently Marvel/Disney and ABC are toying with the idea of an expansion of The Avengers cinematic universe for the small screen; seemingly in an early stage. Details after the jump!

Despite having multiple projects such as AKA Jessica Jones and a Hulk series in the making, Disney's Marvel and ABC Studios are toying with the idea of something rather new. According to the infamous Deadline, the studios are looking to expand cinematic universe on the small screen, with an Avengers-themed series. The site claims:

“I’ve learned that Marvel’s TV division is in conversation with ABC and ABC Studios about doing a drama series in the Avengers world. I hear that the the connection to the Avengers franchise would be light as the project is expected to be set in the universe and feature some of its themes and feel but may not include any characters from Joss Whedon’s blockbuster.”

The site further claims that the untitled project is described as “a kernel of an idea,” in regards to its current stage. And that various concepts are being considered, including a high-concept cop show. And lastly, the studios are currently in search of a new writer. It's not clear what character(s) will feature. What do you think?

Da Deadline:

ABC And Marvel Eying ‘Avengers’-Themed TV Series

EXCLUSIVE: After scoring huge at the box office with its Avengers movie, Marvel is looking to explore the mythology on the small screen too. I’ve learned that Marvel’s TV division is in conversation with ABC and ABC Studios about doing a drama series in the Avengers world. I hear that the connection to the Avengers franchise would be light as the project is expected to be set in the universe and feature some of its themes and feel, but may not include any characters from Joss Whedon’s blockbuster. I hear the project is in a nascent stage, described as “a kernel of an idea,” with a number of scenarios being explored, including a high-concept cop show. Marvel has already given the Avengers the animated treatment with Disney XD’s The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and the upcoming Avengers Assemble.

Establishing a primetime foothold has been a priority for Disney-owned Marvel. The company has developed several projects for ABC Studios over the last couple of years, one of which, a Hulk series, is still in the works. Search is under way for a new writer to pen the project.
Claudio
Ma con gli attori del film?
Beast
CITAZIONE (Claudio @ 28/7/2012, 19:19) *
Ma con gli attori del film?

Credo proprio di no.
veu
Non pensiamo che gli attori saranno gli stessi del film al cinema perchè sono attori cinematografici e non televisivi...

Ecco l'articolo da Badtv:

Una serie tv ambientata nel mondo di The Avengers?

Archiviata la “fase uno” del proprio universo cinematografico culminata con il successo di Avengers, la Marvel si preparerebbe a superare una nuova, importante frontiera, progettando di estendere la propria mitologia anche al piccolo schermo. Stando a quanto riportato da Deadline, la divisione televisiva della Casa delle Idee sarebbe infatti in trattative con la ABC per realizzare una serie tv drama ambientata nello stesso universo dei Vendicatori.

Ulteriori indiscrezioni, ognuna delle quali ancora in attesa di conferma, vedrebbero lo show condividere oltre all’ambientazione anche molte tematiche con quello cinematografico: non sarebbe tuttavia inclusa la partecipazione di nessuna delle molte star presenti nel film di Joss Whedon. Il progetto sarebbe ancora in fase embrionale, con una serie di possibili scenari immaginati, tra i quali anche un poliziesco.

Se ancora non sono note le effettive probabilità di riuscita del progetto, si può comunque sottolineare come al momento la Marvel e la ABC siano già legate nella realizzazione della serie tv d’animazione The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (rinnovata per il 2013 con il titolo Avengers Assemble) distribuita negli States dalla Disney-ABC Domestic Television.
Claudio
CITAZIONE (Beast @ 28/7/2012, 20:24) *
Credo proprio di no.

CITAZIONE (veu @ 28/7/2012, 23:21) *
Non pensiamo che gli attori saranno gli stessi del film al cinema perchè sono attori cinematografici e non televisivi...

come pensavo. Non so fino a che punto può essere positiva la cosa, secondo me potrebbe creare confusione rolleyes.gif
Scrooge McDuck
Potrebbe essere un modo per introdurre nuovi personaggi?
veu
Sì sarebbe un'idea carina introdurre anche nuovi personaggi in tv, si amplierebbe l'universo dei film.

In questo articolo si parla un po' dei vari personaggi che il pubblico vorrebbe vedere in tv:

Da IGN:

10 Marvel Comics Joss Whedon Could Bring to TV

From She-Hulk to Heroes for Hire to Young Avengers, we look at characters we think would make sense for Joss Whedon's just-announced Marvel TV show.

It’s happening and we can hardly believe it. Joss Whedon is not only returning to write and direct The Avengers 2, but he’s also helping develop a TV series for Marvel and ABC, set within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

What will this TV show be? For now, we have no idea. But there are obviously a ton of possibilities. And suffice to say, the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly returning to TV to expand the world he already proved such a great fit with on The Avengers has us excited. Even assuming Whedon is more of a consultant than a hands on showrunner, there still are plenty of intriguing paths to go. Here are some potentials that make the most sense to us...

S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.H.I.E.L.D. have been a big part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe since the first Iron Man movie and Agent Coulson was an endearing and humanizing element of the films. In fact, it would seem like an obvious route for a TV show…

…if Coulson hadn’t been killed in The Avengers. Sure, this is a comic book-based world, and who’s to say Coulson might not come back at some point? But for now, the character who would most likely seem appropriate for the lead in a S.H.I.E.L.D. based show is gone. And yeah, we wonder about Maria Hill too, but Cobie Smulders has at least one more year of How I Met Your Mother ahead, and it’s looking likely there could be more than that. Plus, this more militarized world wouldn’t seem the most compelling one to Whedon, given his previous work, especially without Coulson there… That being said, it certainly could still happen. We just don't see it as the most likely candidate.

Young Avengers

We don’t expect this Marvel TV show, whatever it is, to be “Avengers: The TV Series.” And yet, there is a way to put Avengers in the title – with a property that would be a lot of fun on TV.

With Buffy, Whedon showed his ability to bring us fully realized, sympathetic and east to root for teenage characters. A TV show about this group of young superheroes – who have emulated themselves on the Avengers we’ve seen in the films – would be a great set up and easy way to tie a TV series into the films, without needing to have Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans show up each week (though we wouldn’t mind a cameo or two).

And yes, on a similar note, Avengers Academy is another route that would certainly make sense...

Blade

The rights to Blade have reverted back to Marvel, meaning the character could now be introduced into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Though no, it’s not likely that Joss Whedon would want to tackle his third TV show about vampires. But given the fact that he’s proven he can do kick ass stories about both vampires and about Marvel Universe characters, we’re just saying… We’d watch the hell out of this. Just think about the Buffy in-jokes alone!

Jessica Jones

We heard a lot about "AKA Jessica Jones" as a potential project for the last couple of years from Marvel/ABC, with Melissa Rosenberg (Dexter, the Twilight films) writing a script that has yet to be produced. Jessica Jones makes a lot of sense for a TV series – Alias, the comic book she first appeared in, had a grounded, gritty tone that would work well with a smaller TV budget.

Whedon is drawn towards strong female characters, and Jessica Jones is a wonderful character – with all of the faults and strengths to make for plenty of compelling stories. Plus, her role as a private detective working in the Marvel universe is a great way to touch upon little corners of Marvel or introduce new characters into this world. Rosenberg’s script was said to include Luke Cage and Carol Danvers in supporting roles and it would be amazing to see what Whedon could do with them – possibly leading to bigger roles in future Avengers films.

Heroes for Hire

Speaking of Luke Cage, another way to go would be to have a show more centered on Luke and his sometime partner, Danny Rand/Iron Fist. Kind of like the short-lived Human Target (from DC), but much more willing to embrace its comic book background -- costumes included -- Heroes for Hire would provide a nice unlikely partners setup and the potential for a lot of fun stories about Luke and Danny working together.

There’s also room for the Heroes for Hire duo to become more of a larger group as time goes on – starting with characters like Misty Knight and Colleen Wing and perhaps expanding out to others. In the comics, after all, there have been larger Heroes for Hire teams, that included everyone from Black Knight to Shang Chi to… Well, the next person on this list.

She-Hulk

She’s whip smart, sassy, funny and incredibly strong. Could there be a more perfect character for Joss Whedon? The Hulk’s cousin, Jennifer Walters, is a lawyer turned superhero and her best comic book stories (most notably Dan Slott’s She-Hulk series a few years back) delved into both these worlds. She-Hulk’s sense of humor is a big part of her character, something Whedon excels at – but she also has plenty of depth and the ability to be used in dramatic storylines as well and Whedon is a master at suddenly shifting tones.

Having seen what wonderful work Whedon did with Jennifer’s cousin Bruce in Avengers, this seems like a logical leap for him to make. All you’d need is Mark Ruffalo to guest star in the pilot to give Jennifer that blood transfusion and you’re off and running.

Daredevil

Right now this is wishful thinking, given that Fox still has a hold on Daredevil. But there is speculation that could end very soon . And if Daredevil were to fully revert back to Marvel, he would be right at home on TV. His powers are toned down enough to not need a massive budget, while his comic book history gives you a ton of excellent stories to pull from. Like She-Hulk, Matt Murdock is a lawyer, giving you a bit of a procedural element for a TV series as well – but mixed in with plenty of overreaching arcs as his alter-ego battles criminals like Kingpin and Bullseye.

We'd love to see Daredevil back on the big screen eventually as well, but there's no reason you couldn't first introduce him into the Marvel Cinematic Universe via TV first. Marvel's become so ambitious with their longterm plans, and DD would be an appropriate character to build up within television, before he returns to the film world (yes, using the same actor).

Damage Control

As we saw at the end of Avengers, when a bunch of superheroes fight, say, an alien god and his army, a lot of stuff gets trashed. Enter Damage Control, the group who come in to fix things after superhero battles. A Damage Control series could chart how such a group is founded, in the wake of this rise of superheroes and villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The main characters would mostly be of the human variety, but there would be plenty of opportunities for superhero guest stars, from the powerful to the silly.

Cloak and Dagger

Teenage characters mixed with superheroics and some surprisingly dark topics? Sounds like Joss Whedon to us!

Cloak and Dagger’s origins, involving abduction and drugs, would give a TV show some real substance to build on – while the main characters outcast nature and their dealings with more of the seedy underbelly of the Marvel Universe could provide plenty of fodder for weekly stories.

Runaways

Marvel has been developing a Runaways movie for awhile, though things have been quiet on that front recently. But the thing is, Runaways makes much more sense as a TV show. The story of a group of next generation superhero teenagers who discover their parents are actually supervillains, Runaways felt so much like a cool Joss Whedon story that Joss Whedon eventually wrote an arc on the comic book!

Like Young Avengers, this feels like the kind of characters and storylines Whedon could absolutely knock out of the park on TV, given his history with young and dysfunctional characters who eventually become a formidable team – with a strong, family-like bond.
veu
News:

Joss Whendon aggiorna sulla serie tv ambientata nell'universo del film e dice chiaramente che i personaggi del film appariranno in modo occasionale nella serie tv.

Da CBM:

Highlights From Joss Whedon's AVENGERS 2 & MARVEL TV Show Japanese Interview

Previously, we had an indecipherable translation of Whedon's interview with Gizmodo Japan but now we have a more intuitive summary of what was discussed. Nothing new on the Avengers 2 front but Whedon did shed some light on his television show.

The Avengers recently opened in Japan and in attendance were Joss Whedon, Kevin Feige and Samuel L. Jackson. Recently, an interview with Whedon made the usual internet rounds, albeit with a less than stellar translation. Well now, we have a basic gist of what was said thanks to Fandango. Unsurprisingly, most of what Whedon said was a reiteration of what's already been stated previously, primarily that the Avengers sequel will be 'smaller' with more of a personal emphasis on the characters. Said Whedon---

"Normally, a sequel is supposed to be bigger than the first film, but I actually think it should be smaller. In saying that though, people might ask 'Is the volume of the film going to decrease?' but that's not the case."

"Of course, new characters will be added but presently we're still trying to figure out how they'll encounter our wonderful cast (referring to the actors from the first film). [The cast] all have tremendous respect for each other and how you work the new characters into that synergy is something I'm still trying to figure out. I think instead of how big of a scale the movie/story is, the most important thing is, how much devotion you can put forth. Films have an ability to be large in scale but also be personal. It's a godsend that makes the issue of adding characters irrelevant. The real question is how deep we can dig down into the story."

Previously Whedon has stated that he would like to add a female character in the Avengers sequel so unless Feige and co. are pulling a 'Kansas City Shuffle' I think that still holds true. Of course, we received news not too far back that Anthony Mckie would be portraying The Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Solder so he too is a candidate for Avengers 2, although it's more likely he'll be conspicuously absent a la War Machine and The Warriors Three.

As for the Marvel television show, Whedon apparently revealed that the show will indeed have some relation to the first Avengers film as the network is keen on profiting off 'The Avengers brand'.

Whedon did say that characters from The Avengers will 'occasionally appear on the show and that the show will focus on the various conflicts between Marvel characters in a fresh, realistic manner'.

In what capacity they appear is anyone's guess as it should be noted that Whedon said the characters not actors will appear. There's also the possibility that the television show could recycle footage from the films as well. Still, that's a very interesting development on the television front and I think this also kills the speculation that Whedon is working on Guillermo del Toro's Hulk show as that is reportedly a standalone venture which doesn't tie into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
veu
News:

La serie sarà intitolata S.H.I.E.L.D. e sarà incentrata sulla squadra speciale di Nick Fury.

Ecco qua una serie di articoli a riguardo.

Da Badtaste:

Svelato il progetto televisivo di Joss Whedon e della Marvel

Qualche mese fa vi abbiamo riportato la notizia di un maxi-contratto firmato da Joss Whedon coi Marvel Studios dopo il successo di The Avengers: secondo l'accordo, il regista avrebbe sviluppato un sequel del successo del 2012 oltre che supervisionato altri progetti per il cinema e la TV.

Oggi Deadline svela quale sarà questo progetto: una serie televisiva sullo S.H.I.E.L.D., l'agenzia di difesa top-secret guidata da Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson nei film dei Marvel Studios) e presente nei fumetti e nei film della Marvel.

Da BadTv:

Ufficiale: Joss Whedon porta in tv lo S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Qualche settimana fa, forte del successo di The Avengers (quasi un miliardo e mezzo di dollari incassati in tutto il mondo), Joss Whedon ha firmato un maxi-contratto con i Marvel Studios e la Disney per dirigere il sequel di The Avengers e sviluppare altri progetti per il cinema e la televisione.

Oggi apprendiamo qual è la serie televisiva sulla quale si concentrerà il creatore di Buffy e Firefly: S.H.I.E.L.D., una serie in live action che ha appena avuto il via libera dalla ABC e che si concentrerà sulla organizzazione di difesa top secret presente nei fumetti ma già vista nei film dell’universo cinematografico Marvel (e in particolare in The Avengers).

Whedon scriverà il pilot assieme al fratello Jed Whedon e Maurissa Tancharoen (Dollhouse, Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog). I tre si uniranno a Jeffrey Bell e Jeph Loeb come produttori esecutivi; Whedon potrebbe dirigere anche il pilot (ma al momento non è confermato).

Nel riportare la notizia, Variety segnala anche le parole del regista, che spiega:

La storyline della serie sarà prevalentemente autonoma dal sequel di The Avengers. La serie ruoterà attorno alle attività del corpo governativo dell’organizzazione SHIELD per i supereroi presenti in Avengers.

Per quanto riguarda la messa in onda, immaginiamo che la serie verrà lanciata nell’autunno del 2013 sulla ABC negli USA, inoltre pur non sapendo quali attori dei film Marvel eventualmente parteciperanno alla serie (Cobie Smulders, protagonista di How I met Your Mother, in The Avengers interpretava l’agente Maria Hill), è assai probabile che qualche contatto diretto con i film Marvel ci sia.

Ovviamente vi terremo aggiornati…

Da E-duesse:

Lego e Marvel puntano sulla tv

In arrivo i nuovi cartoon del marchio danese di giocattoli e una serie tv sugli eroi dei fumetti Usa

La televisione punto di approdo per i grandi brand dell’intrattenimento a 360°. Come anticipato a “Italia oggi”, il piano marketing 2013 di Lego Italia prevede una serie di produzioni audiovisive, tra cui il rafforzamento dell’offerta di cartoni animati autoprodotti, dopo i 26 trasmessi su Boing e Cartoon Network quest’anno. Il gruppo, infatti, sta per chiudere un accordo con un canale televisivo italiano. Negli States, invece, è Marvel ad aver deciso di investire sulla televisione. Il regista di “The Avengers”, Joss Whedon (creatore in tv di “Buffy”) ha firmato un accordo esclusivo con Marvel Studios che riguarda tv e cinema e che sarà valido fino a giugno 2015. Whedon scriverà il soggetto e la regia di “The Avengers 2” per il cinema e lavorerà a una serie live action per il canale Abc. Lo show sarà dedicato a S.H.I.E.L.D., l’organizzazione di difesa governativa già comparsa nei film dedicati all’universo Marvel.
IryRapunzel
Direi quindi che il film sullo S.H.I.E.L.D. che era in programma si è trasformato in questa serie!
Claudio
Quante news nuove!
WALY DISNEY
Interessante smile.gif .
Speriamo si tratti di un gran progetto. biggrin.gif
veu
Sì Iry pensiamo che il film dello S.H.I.E.L.D. sia stato trasformato in questa serie così espandono l'universo anche in tv sia con i telefilm sia con i cartoni animati.

A noi intriga questo telefilm, siamo curiosi di saperne di più a riguardo.
veu
Rumor:

Cobie Smulders, Maximiliano Hernández e Titus Welliver saranno presenti nella serie tv.

La serie tv userà alcune scene del film The Avengers.

Da CBM e dal twitter di Roger Wardell:

Rumor: Various Tweets From A User Claiming To Have Inside News About The Marvel Cinematic Universe

A twitter user named Roger Wardell claims to know about some inside information. Including the return of Red Skull, Doctor Strange, and the SHIELD television show.

Roger Wardell, a twitter user has posted many tweets about the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We don't really know if he's legit, but he did post legit news about Falcon before it was confirmed. Maybe this guy works for Marvel or something, I don't know, but I thought I would share some of his tweets.

Roger Wardell Tweets:

Inside News: Marvel is keen on Hugo Weaving returning as the Red Skull but a deal had yet to be made

Inside News: Marvel is negotiations with Viggo Mortensen for an unspecified role in one of their Phase 2 films.

Inside News: Actors like Cobie Smulders, Maximiliano Hernández, and Titus Welliver will be used on the Joss Whedon Marvel TV show.

Inside News: There's something "Strange" about Thor: The Dark World.

Inside News: Aldis Hodge is currently on Marvel's radar.

Inside News: the SHIELD tv series may use archive footage from the Avengers.

Inside News: Expect some casting news very soon!

I guess we'll find out soon if he's really legit.
veu
News:

Sembra che Clark Gregg, che interpretava l'Agente Coulson, potrebbe tornare nella serie tv sullo S.H.I.E.L.D.

I fans lo vorrebbero nel ruolo del supereroe La Visione...

Da CBM:

Clark Gregg On Working With Marvel Again, The S.H.I.E.L.D TV Show, & Those VISION Rumors

As I'm sure we ALL know by now, agent Coulson met a his demise in The Avengers, but does that mean we won't ever see him on screen again? There is enormous fan support for his return, but what does Clark Gregg think about it all..

The fans just won't seem to let ol Phil Coulson rest in peace. Ever since Loki killed the character in The Avengers, many have theorized and speculated as to how Marvel could bring him back from the dead. One theory even involves him being resurrected as The Vision, an android member of the comic incarnation of The Avengers who is inhabited by a human soul. Personally I think dead should be dead, and bringing the character back would only cheapen his heroic check-out, but there is no doubt that the man behind the "son of Coul" is very appreciative of the fan support. In an interview with Movies.com, Clark Gregg once again discusses the possibility of his return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, his plans to possibly direct for them, and those "hilarious and moving" Vision theories..

"I don't know if we'll see Agent Coulson again, but I certainly do his voice in their animated series, The Ultimate Spider-Man, and you never know, there may be a flashback or something sometime. I really hit it off with those guys [at Marvel], and I've talked to them lately about some ways I can continue to work with them, perhaps as a writer or director."

"You know The Vision is synthetic with a soul, sort of, and he's an amazing character who I loved when I used to read those comics. I love the idea of Coulson as that guy, but I don't know if that's in the cards."

Also, when asked about the recently announced S.H.I.E.L.D tv series he replied - "You know what, that was the moment when I went, 'Great, they're doing the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show and I'm on a slab!". Not to worry, I'm sure Coulson will get a mention, maybe a little memorial plaque on the Hellicarrier bridge or something. Seriously though, if Coulson was to reappear in some form, would you guys like that or should he stay a memory? Sound off below.
Claudio
Non ho capito, sarebbe un ruolo nuovo, o qualcosa sempre legata a Coulson?
veu
Ancora non si sa, potrebbe anche essere che Coulson diventi La Visione (La Visione è un supereroe dell'Universo Marvel, è un androide, assemblato sotto la direzione del perfido Ultron, in grado di riprodurre qualsiasi funzione organica di un essere vivente, compreso il pensiero autonomo)... ma al momento sono solo speculazioni dei fans.
Claudio
CITAZIONE (veu @ 5/9/2012, 0:52) *
Ancora non si sa, potrebbe anche essere che Coulson diventi La Visione (La Visione è un supereroe dell'Universo Marvel, è un androide, assemblato sotto la direzione del perfido Ultron, in grado di riprodurre qualsiasi funzione organica di un essere vivente, compreso il pensiero autonomo)... ma al momento sono solo speculazioni dei fans.

Grazie wink.gif
veu
News:

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Maximiliano Hernández sul suo possibile coinvolgimento

In Thor e Avengers ha interpretato l’agente dello S.H.I.E.L.D. Jasper Sitwell: ora Maximiliano Hernández potrebbe essere uno deivolti che rivedremo – ma nulla è confermato – nella serie tv dedicata all’organizzazione di difesa top secret.

Ad interrogare il diretto interessato sul suo possibile coinvolgimento è Comingsoon.net che, intercettando l’attore sul red carpet di Alla ricerca di Nemo 3D, ha ricevuto la seguente risposta:

Non posso confermare nulla al momento. La verità è che ancora è tutto allo stato embrionale e molte voci sono ancora in giro. Onestamente, tutto dipende da Joss. Tratta questo progetto come se fosse suo figlio. Vedremo. Entro un paio di mesi credo proprio che sarò in grado di dirvi qualcosa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Joss Whedon parla di “nuovi personaggi”

Era già noto da tempo come la nuova serie dello S.H.I.E.L.D. prodotta da Joss Whedon non avrebbe incluso alcuna delle star dei celebri blockbuster della Marvel Studios. Oggi è lo stesso regista di Avengers a tornare sulla questione, con la seguente dichiarazione:

Ci sono nuovi personaggi. A questo show serve essere qualcosa di distaccato. Dev’essere parallelo ai film, ma al tempo stesso di sicuro non vogliamo qualcosa in cui si dica in continuazione: “Iron Man se ne è appena andato, era qui un minuto fa”. Vuoi che questi facciano da soli le “loro cose”.

Ma quali saranno queste “loro cose” secondo Whedon?

Bè, cosa ha lo SHIELD che gli altri supereroi non hanno? Per me si tratta proprio del fatto che non sono supereroi. Ma vivono in quell’universo. Nonostante siano una grossa organizzazione, la mancanza di poteri li rende comunque inferiori, e questo è molto interessante per me.
Donald Duck
Sitwell dovrebbe essere il sostituto dell'agente Coulson. Anche se nel corto Item 47 non mi sia piaciuto molto....spero che lo includeranno nella serie, ha un buon potenziale. smile.gif
Non sarebbe male se ogni tanto ci fosse qualche guest star, come Tony o Steve Rogers! rolleyes.gif
veu
Sì anche a noi piacerebbe se i Vendicatori apparissero nella serie.

Ecco qua altri articoli:

Da CBM:

Joss Whedon Discusses WONDER WOMAN; & Will ITEM 47 Stars Be In His S.H.I.E.L.D. Show?

At the Toronto International Film Festival, Joss Whedon was promoting his new Shakespearean take on Much Ado About Nothing and he chatted with Crave Online about Wonder Woman and his upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series.

In 2003 Joss Whedon had signed on to write and direct a live-action film for Wonder Woman. Warner Bros. of course didn't see eye-to-eye with Whedon's vision, which centered around the Amazonian Princess learning about humanity from an outsider's perspective. I'm assuming after The Avengers smashed box office records left and right that WB is kicking themselves for letting Whedon's talents go elsewhere. Since then WB teamed-up with David E. Kelley for an ill-fated Wonder Woman television series, and even more recently CW has expressed interest in making their own television series for Diana Prince.

They’re still trying to do Wonder Woman. Even David E. Kelley couldn’t get it aired on TV. Why don’t they know how to do that character?

I don’t think that was a match. I just don’t. I don’t think that he needs to write about superheroes. You need to need to write about superheroes to write about superheroes. If that’s not in your vernacular, you may bring something new and interesting to it, but at the end of the day, if you don’t have that burning desire to talk about these people who have these insane powers, then some other agenda is going to come forward and you might accidentally turn off the dark.

As for the new S.H.I.E.L.D. television series, Whedon has promised a new cast of characters, but some have been curious if Lizzy Kaplan and Jesse Bradford might find their way onto the show. The two star in the Marvel short film, Item 47, which accompanies the September 25 Blu-ray release of The Avengers.

We’re excited you’re doing another television series, let alone “S.H.I.E.L.D.” Will there be room for Lizzy Caplan and Jesse Bradford on “S.H.I.E.L.D.” after they were in Item 47?

I honestly do not think they are available because I think she is on another show. We’re building it with a new group of people. They were great and that had a lot to do with why we are making the show, but we are starting fresh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E da CBM:

Titus Welliver Talks ITEM 47; And If He Will Be A Part Of The S.H.I.E.L.D TV Series

The Lost actor, and self professed comic geek, describes his experiences working for Marvel on short film Item 47. He also responds to the question on everyone's lips - will he pop up in Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D series?..

In an interview with SFX, actor Titus Welliver - who plays Agent Blake in Item 47 - discusses his work on that short film. Welliver, who has been a big comic fan for many years, says that he didn't spend that much time shooting, but that it was a "a tremendous amount of work" because the black lacquered floor in the room they were filming in made it very difficult to block reflections. But he also says he had great fun, which leads to the question - will he return as Agent Blake in the recently announced S.H.I.E.L.D tv series? Unfortunately he doesn't know much - or if he does he's keeping schtum about it - but he definitely sounds like he's interested..

“I don’t know, I literally, you know, that press release was just done last week, and that was the first that I’ve heard of it. I would certainly be more than happy to participate in that, although I have no information, no insider information. But I would love to do it because I’ve thoroughly enjoyed myself on Item 47 and I think if you’re gonna be part of a fictional universe, this is the one to be a part of.”

Would you guys like to see Welliver back for the new tv show? Sound off in the usual place, and click the link below to check out the full interview.
veu
Rumor:

Alcuni elementi del telefilm su Mimo saranno incorporati nella serie dello SHIELD

La Marvel utilizzerà la serie tv sullo SHIELD per introdurre nuovi eroi e nuovi cattivi.

Da MarvelTvNews

Interesting Rumors on the upcoming SHIELD TV Series

You all know that Marvel is making a SHIELD TV series, developed by avengers director Joss whedon. Not much is known about the setting or characters of the series, but couple interesting rumors have surfaced on the Twitter page of Roger Wardell, who seems to be get his information from the inside of Marvel studios.

Before getting to the good stuff, i must mention that all the previous rumors stated by Wardell, concerning some of the previous Marvel movie have been proven correct, and up to this day, he is yet to be proven wrong. Now that we put that out of the way, let state what Roger has tweeted regarding the upcoming SHIELD TV Series:

* Actors like Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Maximiliano Hernández, and Titus Welliver will be used on the Joss Whedon Marvel TV show
* The series may use archive footage from the Avengers.
* Marvel is hoping for SHIELD to kickstart the MCU in television form. Much like how Iron Man started the MCU in the first place.
* Elements of the delayed/postponed series Mockingbird will be incorporated into S.H.I.E.L.D.
* Marvel will use S.H.I.E.L.D. to introduce new heroes and villains into the MCU.

Now as i mentioned, these are still to be considered rumors, so do take them with a grain of salt. But if they do happen to be true, which element of these rumors are you the most excited about?
veu
News:

Da Badtv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: le prime descrizioni dei personaggi!

E’ TV Line a pubblicare in anteprima le descrizioni di alcuni dei personaggi di, la nuova serie tv di Joss Whedon della quale la ABC ha commissionato il pilot. Si tratta di alcuni dettagli diffusi dalla produzione per i casting call, e quindi descrivono a grandi linee il carattere dei personaggi principali dello show.

Eccole tradotte:
Skye – Una donna vicino ai trent’anni divertente, intelligente, premurosa e sicura di sè – con l’abilità di acquisire il controllo della situazione utilizzando il suo charme e la sua arguzia.
Agente Grant Ward – Fisico perfetto, capace di mantenere la calma anche nelle situazioni più estreme, tuttavia ogni tanto ha qualche problema con le relazioni interprersonali. E’ calmo, anche se ha un temperamento marcato, ma è il tipo di uomo che attira l’attenzione.
Agente Althea Rice – Nota anche come “Il Calvario”, questa donna soldato è dotatissima quando si tratta di armi e di pilotare. Ma le sue esperienze passate l’hanno resa quieta e leggermente ferita.
Agente Leo Fitz e Agente Jemma Simmons – Questi due hanno fatto il corso assieme eppure hanno scelto di passare la maggior parte del loro tempo in compagnia l’uno dell’altra. La loro relazione quasi fraterna è rinforzata dalle loro tendenze decisamente nerd – lei ama la biologia e la chimica, lui è un genio della tecnologia degli armamenti.

Whedon dovrebbe dirigere il pilot, che dovrà convincere la ABC a commissionare l’intera serie. Scriverà poi gli episodi assieme al fratello Jed Whedon e alla moglie di lui, Maurissa Tancharoen.

Nel caso venisse ordinata, la serie potrebbe andare in onda nell’autunno del 2013.
veu
News:

Il telefilm userà la formula del "villain of the week".

Dalla pagina twitter di Roger Wardell:

Inside News: The S.H.I.E.L.D. television series will use the "villain of the week" format for the beginning of the show's run.
veu
News:

Al New York Comic Con Jeph Loeb ha confermato che l'Agente Coulson sarà presente nella serie tv sullo S.H.I.E.L.D.

Da CBM:

Clark Gregg's ‘Agent Coulson’ Confirmed To Live Again On Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series

In rather surprising news, it's been officially announced that actor Clark Gregg will somehow reprise the role of Marvel's The Avengers late Agent Coulson, on Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. series!

During today's Marvel Television panel at New York Comic-Con, which is still underway, the Head of Television for Marvel, Jeph Loeb, announced that Marvel's The Avengers late fan-favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Phil Coulson, will live again! Backed by Clark Gregg himself, Marvel Studios head honcho Kevin Feige and director Joss Whedon appeared in a video where they confirmed that Gregg will surely reprise the role in the planned S.H.I.E.L.D. series with ABC.

“We all love Clark Gregg, there's no doubt about that,” Whedon said. “From before we made 'The Avengers,' we discussed whether there was a way for him to be a part of the Marvel Universe, perhaps a part of a TV show even after his death. … The fact of the matter is, as much as we love him, now that I'm really running Marvel, I like to keep a type of artistic integrity, which means we don't stretch the bounds of reality.” Marvel producer Kevin Feige added that, “There was never going to be a 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' show without Agent Phil Coulson!” “He's headlining the S.H.I.E.L.D. show and always was.” said Whedon.

For the full panel's coverage, head over to Comic Book Resources. This news comes as a surprise, considering all of the outlandish fan-made possibilities that'd allow Coulson's revival, which Clark Gregg has modestly dismissed. Anyhow, Gregg is the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot's first cast member, with details revealed earlier this month for five other characters that'll appear. And it's also unclear how exactly Agent Phil Coulson will be revived, whether it's as a life model decoy or if the series will be a prequel to the events of Marvel's The Avengers. But what do you think?

Last month, Joss Whedon said the series will be adjacent to the Marvel cinematic universe, but is structured so that it deals with agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. who are “the humans in a superhero world and how they deal with that and how it makes them vulnerable.” Whedon penned the pilot with his brother, Jed Whedon & his wife Maurissa Tancharoen. And the trio will also executive produce the pilot with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb.
veu
Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg sarà Coulson nella serie di Joss Whedon!

Durante il panel della Marvel Television al New York Comic Con, Jeph Loeb, capo della divisione, ha annunciato ufficialmente che l’Agente Phil Coulson sarà nel pilot di Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D., la serie televisiva scritta e prodotta da Joss Whedon per la ABC.

Clark Gregg vestirà nuovamente i panni dell’amato personaggio dell’Universo Cinematografico Marvel dopo averlo interpretato in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, i cortometraggi The Consultant e A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer. In The Avengers di Joss Whedon moriva, ma ci si aspettava un suo ritorno in qualche modo o in qualche forma-

L’attore è comparso a sorpresa sul palco durante il panel e ha parlato del suo ruolo in Ultimate Spider-Man, successivamente ha presentato un video nel quale Kevin Feige e Joss Whedon annunciavano il suo ritorno nel pilot, che verrà scritto da Whedon, dal fratello Jed e da Maurissa Tancharoen.

In passato Whedon ha specificato che la serie tv sarà separata dal franchise cinematografico, ma la presenza di Coulson nel pilot lascia immaginare che si svolgerà (almeno il pilot) prima degli eventi di The Avengers. Vi terremo aggiornati a riguardo…

Whedon dovrebbe dirigere il pilot, che dovrà convincere la ABC a commissionare l’intera serie. Nel caso venisse ordinata, la serie potrebbe andare in onda nell’autunno del 2013.
veu
News:

Da CBM:

Joe Quesada Discusses Agent Coulson's Return In MARVEL'S S.H.I.E.L.D. And More

Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada talks more here about bringing back Clark Gregg's 'Agent Coulson' for small screen project Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., and also shares his thoughts on why he believes that the series will appeal to new and old fans alike.

In a chat with at this weekend's New York Comic Con, Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada has shared a few more details about the highly anticipated debut of Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. We don't know a lot of details at this point about the direction that the series will take, but the fact that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) will return after seemingly being killed off in Marvel's The Avengers, has led to an awful lot of theories! Be sure to click on the link below to read some more highlights from the interview, including Quesada's thoughts on Marvel's success across all media and his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

"He plays Agent Coulson. I really can't tell too much more than that because I'd be revealing too much of the show's structure, but we're thrilled to build the show around him. First of all, aside from being an amazing actor, Clark is one of the sweetest guys you'd ever encounter. We cast him as Agent Coulson in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' cartoon and we got his permission to do his likeness and of course, he voices the character. You've just never seen anybody who's so happy to have this character that's built around him and he' part of this mythology. My best moment is when I said to him, 'Hey Clark, you're going to be in the comics, too. Coulson is going to be in the Marvel Universe.' And he literally melted, it was like fanboy glee."

"We have incredibly high hopes for the TV show. I think Clark is obviously going to be a huge breakout star. Again, I read, I know what the show's about and I think Marvel fans are going to be absolutely over the moon with it and those people who watched "The Avengers" movie -- not many people who didn't -- are going to be incredibly happy with it and satisfied with it. Those who don't know anything about "The Avengers" or the Marvel Universe are going to love it as well because it's a very unique show that we're creating."

Audiointervista
veu
News:

Da CBM:

Joe Quesada Discusses Agent Coulson's Return In MARVEL'S S.H.I.E.L.D. And More

Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada talks more here about bringing back Clark Gregg's 'Agent Coulson' for small screen project Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., and also shares his thoughts on why he believes that the series will appeal to new and old fans alike.

In a chat with at this weekend's New York Comic Con, Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada has shared a few more details about the highly anticipated debut of Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. We don't know a lot of details at this point about the direction that the series will take, but the fact that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) will return after seemingly being killed off in Marvel's The Avengers, has led to an awful lot of theories! Be sure to click on the link below to read some more highlights from the interview, including Quesada's thoughts on Marvel's success across all media and his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

"He plays Agent Coulson. I really can't tell too much more than that because I'd be revealing too much of the show's structure, but we're thrilled to build the show around him. First of all, aside from being an amazing actor, Clark is one of the sweetest guys you'd ever encounter. We cast him as Agent Coulson in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' cartoon and we got his permission to do his likeness and of course, he voices the character. You've just never seen anybody who's so happy to have this character that's built around him and he' part of this mythology. My best moment is when I said to him, 'Hey Clark, you're going to be in the comics, too. Coulson is going to be in the Marvel Universe.' And he literally melted, it was like fanboy glee."

"We have incredibly high hopes for the TV show. I think Clark is obviously going to be a huge breakout star. Again, I read, I know what the show's about and I think Marvel fans are going to be absolutely over the moon with it and those people who watched "The Avengers" movie -- not many people who didn't -- are going to be incredibly happy with it and satisfied with it. Those who don't know anything about "The Avengers" or the Marvel Universe are going to love it as well because it's a very unique show that we're creating."

Audiointervista
veu
Rumor:

L'attrice Summer Glau potrebbe raggiungere il set del telefilm S.H.I.E.L.D.

Da CBM:

Could We See Summer Glau In The S.H.I.E.L.D TV Series?

Well of course we COULD, but the question is, does the Firefly/Serenity actress want to work with her old pal Joss Whedon on his upcoming Marvel tv show? IGN asked her all about it, click to find out what she had to say..

When Joss Whedon was announced as being the man who would bring The Avengers to our screens, may fans assumed (or hoped anyway) that the director would draft in some cast members from his various beloved tv projects. Of course, that wasn't to be the case, but now that Whedon has been tasked with overseeing Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D tv show, could we any familiar faces pop up? One of the most popular characters in Whedon's back catalog is River Tam, the mentally unstable psychic girl played so memorably by Summer Glau in the Firefly tv series and its big screen spin-off, Serenity. In an interview with IGN about her latest tv venture, Alphas, the actress fills us in on whether she'd be interested..

IGN: So I’ve got to ask… Your buddy Joss [Whedon] has a new TV show percolating, and he’s been known to make use of your talents in several projects. So is that something you’ve had any conversations about? And do you think you’d look good in a S.H.I.E.L.D. jumpsuit?

Glau: "Well, I have my fingers crossed behind my back. I try not to say anything to Joss about anything he’s doing because he has so many actors, and I know we all want to work for him. So I don't know, but if I could be a part of it in any way, of course, you know I want to".

I'm sure there are many a fanboy (and girl) with their fingers crossed right along with her. What do you guys think? Could you see Glau suit up as a member of S.H.I.E.L.D?
Daydreamer
Ming-Na To Star In Joss Whedon’s ABC Pilot ‘Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.’
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday October 24, 2012 @ 2:53pm PDTTags: ABC, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's The Avengers, Ming-Na Wen
Da Deadline

Ming-Na S.H.I.E.L.D. CastingEXCLUSIVE: Joss Whedon has recruited ER alumna Ming-Na Wen for one of the leads in his ABC drama pilot Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D., which he is co-writing and directing. The project, from Marvel TV and ABC TV Studios, is based on a peacekeeping group found in both the comic book and feature film universes, including the blockbuster 2012 movie The Avengers. Ming-Na will play Agent Melinda May. Soulful and slightly damaged by her combat experiences, Melinda is an ace pilot, a weapons expert and a soldier who can — and has — gone beyond the call of duty. The character was originally listed on the pilot’s casting breakdown as Agent Althea Rice, aka The Cavalry. Ming-Na is the second actor cast in S.H.I.E.L.D., joining Clark Gregg, who is reprising his Iron Man, Thor and Avengers role as Agent Phil Coulson.

Whedon is co-writing the pilot script with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. The three executive produce with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb. Ming-Na, who is reverting to her full name, Ming-Na Wen, comes to S.H.I.E.L.D. with solid sci-fi credentials after recent stints on Syfy’s Eureka and Stargate Universe. She is repped by Innovative Artists, KLWGN and Jackoway Tyerman.
Daydreamer
Da Badtv

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ming-Na Wen sarà l’Agente Melinda May!
Di
Andrea
– 25 ottobre 2012Pubblicato in: News

E’ Deadline ad annunciare il secondo casting, dopo Clark Gregg, della serie tv dei Marvel Studios scritta da Joss Whedon e incentrata sull’organizzazione S.H.I.E.L.D.

Si tratta di Ming-Na Wen, storica protagonista di E.R. (era la dottoressa Jing-Mei “Deb” Chen), che interpreterà l’Agente Melinda May, descritta in questo modo:

Ricca di sentimento e piuttosto segnata dal suo passato da combattente, Melinda è un pilota provetto, un’esperta di armi e un soldato che può andare ben oltre il senso del dovere – e lo ha fatto in passato.

Inizialmente il personaggio era stato chiamato Althea Rice, con “Il Calvario” come nickname.

Come detto, la Wen si aggiunge a Clark Gregg, che interpreterà nuovamente l’agente Phil Coulson nel pilot, che dovrebbe essere diretto da Joss Whedon e che servirà a convincere la ABC a commissionare l’intera serie. Whedon scriverà poi gli altri episodi assieme al fratello Jed Whedon e alla moglie di lui, Maurissa Tancharoen. Nel caso venisse ordinata, la serie potrebbe andare in onda nell’autunno del 2013.
veu
Ottima scelta, è una bravissima attrice.

Tra l'altro saprete per certo che l'attrice in questione è la voce americana di Mulan...
veu
News:

Il pilot della serie sarà girato a metà gennaio 2013.

Da CBM e TvShowAuditions:

Filming Date for Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. Pilot leaked

A casting website has given the date when the pilot of the Joss Whedon-created S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot will begin filming. A few new bits of info about the show are also included. Details after the jump!

Via SHH member oncameratalent, casting website Television Show Auditions has posted a call for auditions for Joss Whedon's planned S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show pilot. Although the notice contains a typo, the announcement indicates that shooting will begin in January 2013.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." will begin shooting mid-January, 2013 in Los Angeles.

The Walt Disney Company's Marvel Television division of Marvel Entertainment is currently in pre-production for a new television series pilot titled "S.H.I.E.L.D." for ABC. Casting directors in Los Angeles and New York are holding auditions for series regulars, recurring roles, and guest starring roles. The show's extras will be cast throughout the season, which begins shooting in Los Angeles mid-January, 2012. "S.H.I.E.L.D." will be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sharing constancy with the films in that franchise.

Academy Award winner Joss Whedon will direct the pilot episode from a teleplay written by himself, brother Jed Whedon and sister-in-law Maurissa Tancharoen. Joss Whedon directed and co-wrote the Marvel Studios feature films "Thor" and "The Avengers," served as consultant on "Captain America: The First Avenger," and is also going to direct "The Avengers 2". Jed Whedon and his wife Maurissa Tancharoen worked together on "The Avengers," and they will be showrunners/executive producers on "S.H.I.E.L.D." with Jeffrey Bell if it is picked up to series by ABC. Jeph Loeb, Marvel Television Executive Vice President Head of Television, will also executive produce.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." will be independent from "The Avengers" film, and people who haven’t seen the Marvel movies can jump right in and understand the storylines. There will generally be new characters and agents who are not superheroes, and even though they are a large organization, they will be underdogs since they still exist in that superhero universe. Clark Gregg is playing Agent Phil Coulson, the same role he has played in "Iron Man I & II," "Thor," and "The Avengers". The series will center on his character. Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Ming-Na Wen has been cast as as Agent Melinda May, an ace pilot and weapons expert.

The press release reaffirmed that the show will center around Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson character. It also added details about new, non-super powered agents and characters who will be appearing each week. Hopefully more information about the pilot will be forthcoming soon.
veu
Articolo tradotto da BadTv:

Le riprese di S.H.I.E.L.D. a inizio 2013: Clark Gregg protagonista?

Un comunicato ufficiale pubblicato sul sito di casting Television Show Auditions rivela la data di inizio delle riprese di S.H.I.E.L.D., lo show sviluppato da Joss Whedon dopo il grande successo del suo The Avengers: secondo quanto scritto nel comunicato, la storia ruota attorno alle vicende di Phil Coulson, l’agente interpretato da Clark Gregg. Attualmente non ci sono conferme da parte della Marvel o della ABC, per la quale viene prodotto il pilot, per cui attendiamo prima di prendere la notizia come sicura al 100%.

Le riprese di “S.H.I.E.L.D.” cominceranno a metà gennaio del 2013 a Los Angeles.

La Marvel Television, divisione della Marvel Entertainment di proprietà della Walt Disney Company, sta attualmente pre-producendo il pilot di una nuova serie televisiva per la ABC: “S.H.I.E.L.D.”. Direttori del casting stanno facendo audizioni a Los Angeles e New York per i series regular, i ruoli ricorrenti e ruoli da guest star. Comparse per lo show saranno selezionate durante tutta la stagione e le riprese cominceranno a Los Angeles a metà gennaio del 2013. “S.H.I.E.L.D.” sarà ambientata nell’Universo Cinematografico Marvel e sarà coerente con i film di questo franchise.

Il premio Oscar Joss Whedon dirigerà il pilot, basato su una sceneggiatura scritta da lui stesso, dal fratello Jed Whedon e la cognata Maurissa Tancharoen. [...] Jed Whedon e sua moglie Maurissa Tancharoen saranno produttori esecutivi e showrunner di “S.H.I.E.L.D.” con Jeffrey Bell se la ABC ordinerà la serie. Anche Jeph Loeb, vice presidente esecutivo del reparto Televisione dei Marvel Studios, sarà produttore esecutivo.

“S.H.I.E.L.D.” sarà indipendente dal film “The Avengers” e quelli che non hanno visto i film della Marvel potranno guardare lo show e capire subito le storie. Ci saranno nuovi personaggi e agenti che non sono supereroi e, anche se fanno parte di un’organizzazione così ampia, saranno comunque dei sfavoriti, dato che esistono nell’universo dei supereroi. Clark Gregg interpreterà l’agente Phil Coulson, stesso ruolo ricoperto in “Iron Man I & II,” “Thor,” e “The Avengers”. La serie sarà incentrata sul suo personaggio. La nominata agli Screen Actors Guild Awards Ming-Na Wen ha ottenuto il ruolo dell’Agente Melinda May, pilota provetto ed esperta di armi.
veu
News:

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Elizabeth Henstridge e Iain De Caestecker sono due nuovi agenti

Vi segnaliamo due new entry nel pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., lo show sviluppato da Joss Whedon come potenziale nuova serie per la ABC: Elizabeth Henstridge e Iain De Caestecker saranno due agenti della nota organizzazione militare già vista in The Avengers.

Henstridge sarà l’Agente Gemma Simmons, esperta di scienze, mentre De Caestecker interpreterà l’Agente Leo Fitz, un guru della tecnologia. I due trascorrono il loro tempo sempre inesieme – per lo più bisticciando – e, nonostante la loro giovane ètà, sono maestri nei rispettivi settori di competenza.

Con questo casting sono stati assegnati due dei cinque ruoli di cui avevamo già letto la descrizione.

La Henstridge ha recitato nel pilot di J.J. Abrams e Mark Schwahn, Shelter, mentre De Caestecker è stato il protagonista di The Fades e Young James Harriot, due serie della BBC che lo hanno portato all’attenzione della giuria dei BAFTA scozzesi.

Nel cast di S.H.I.E.L.D. figurano già Ming-Na (E.R.) e Clark Gregg, che rivestirà nuovamente i panni dell’Agente Phil Coulson.

veu
News:

Da BadTv:

Brett Dalton nel cast di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nuovo ingresso nel cast del pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., la serie televisiva di Joss Whedon prodotta dalla Marvel Television per la ABC.

Si tratta di Brett Dalton (Army Wives, Killing Lincoln, Blue Bloods), che interpreterà l’Agente Grant, un giovane astro nascente dell’organizzazione dello S.H.I.E.L.D. Letale, preciso e molto freddo quando sotto pressione – ma non molto a suo agio quando si tratta di avere a che fare con le altre persone.

Dalton si aggiunge a un cast già piuttosto nutrito, che include Ming-Na (Melinda May), Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson), Elizabeth Henstridge (Gemma Simmons), Iain De Caestecker (Leo Fitz).

Whedon ha co-sceneggiato il pilot con il fratello Jed e Maurissa Tancharoen, e lo dirigerà nel 2013.

veu
News:

Da CBM:

ABC President Paul Lee On Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series: "It's Very Joss Whedon"

If you are wondering what to expect from the upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. television series, ABC president briefly talked about it, saying that they are very optimistic about it and that they really like the direction so far...

With cast slowly coming together for Marvel's upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. television show, which Joss Whedon is developing, ABC president Paul Lee talked briefly to TV Line about it, and it sounds we can expect something good and interesting:

“It’s very Joss Whedon. We’re optimistic, because Joss is a genius and we love the idea and we love what we’ve seen. But it’s early days, and it’s a long way to go between now and a successful series. But we are very excited about it.”

The show was announced after The Avengers became a global box office hit this summer, making more than $1.5 billion, and becoming the third highest-grossing film ever. Marvel and Joss Whedon closed a deal soon afterwards, where we will see Whedon's influence in upcoming films, as well as this television series (he will direct the pilot episode). Whedon described the characters in the show as “the humans in a superhero world and how they deal with that and how it makes them vulnerable.” If everythhing goes as planned, we should be seeing the first episode sometime in 2013.
veu
News:

Da CBM:

Joss Whedon Reflects On 2012; THE AVENGERS Sequel And S.H.I.E.L.D Pilot Status Updates

Offhandedly revealing that he's turned in an outline for the 2015 sequel, director Joss Whedon has elaborated on the year and how some of his inner anger was showcased in Marvel's The Avengers.

Critically acclaimed filmmaker Joss Whedon recently talked with Entertainment Weekly for their annual Entertainers of the Year issue. And among the things he discussed was how directing Marvel's The Avengers exposed a bit of his inner anger for Hollywood and life in general. And also featured in EW's coverage are brief updates for Whedon's 2015 followup to this year's highest-grossing superhero movie, and his prospective S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series at Disney's ABC.

Meeting with Whedon days after he submitted the 1st outline of The Avengers sequel and amid his preparation for the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot's filming commencement, EW says that if ABC picks up the series, “Whedon will remain involved as exec producer. And his brother Jed Whedon, his brother's wife Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeffrey Bell will serve as “lead showrunners.” In describing the show's story, EW says it will be a spy-fi drama tracking the ongoing adventures of the secret agents and superhero wranglers of Marvel’s movie world.

About all the inner anger that transpired this year, Whedon says, “I’ve had a wonderful career, and I’m grateful for it. But like every writer in Hollywood, there have been many times where I’ve said, ‘I swear to God, if you just me do this the way I’m thinking of doing it, it’ll work out!’ and I’ve been thwarted. Once you get to this place, where people will listen to you, give you the benefit of the doubt, and will get out of your way, all of the stuff you’ve learned to live with and tamped down, you don’t need to live with it anymore and so the basement door opens … and you go down into there … and read from the diary that raises the dead.” He laughs. “It’s a weird little counter-intuitive thing.”Whedon continues, “What was most astonishing to me about making [The Avengers] was how personal it was. I literally had the I’m-always-angry revelation during production. I had this certain amount of back-burner simmer of rage that I was completely aware of, but apparently I wrote it for Bruce Banner, going (to myself): ‘I think this is what a guy like this might go through!’ Interesting! What guy, Joss? ‘I don’t know! Some guy. I can’t think of anyone in particular, or why this is coming to me…’ Really, Joss? Really?”

Be sure to head over to Entertainment Weekly for the full interview. Anyhow, with an outline already completed for Marvel's The Avengers sequel, the grand master plan for “Phase 2” of Marvel's shared cinematic universe is pretty much shaped up. What do you think?
Zio Paperone
CITAZIONE (Claudio @ 29/7/2012, 0:00) *
come pensavo. Non so fino a che punto può essere positiva la cosa, secondo me potrebbe creare confusione rolleyes.gif

Infatti chi se la ricorda la serie di "Tesoro mi si sono ristretti i ragazzi"?
Poi brucerebbero il progetto SCHIELD al Cinema
veu
Lo SHIELD non verrà realizzato al cinema, ma al suo posto ci sarà questa serie tv. La serie tv servirà appunto per ampliare l'universo dei film Marvel anche nei telefilm, come già hanno fatto con i fumetti, i cortometraggi, i videogames e i cartoni animati.

News:

Da IGN:

Lizzy Caplan Comments on S.H.I.E.L.D. and Whether We Might See her Item 47 Character

Will we see the True Blood alum reprise her Marvel role?

Item 47, the Marvel short film that appeared on The Avengers Blu-ray, introduced two characters – Claire (Lizzy Caplan) and Bennie (Jesse Bradford) – whose fate became very tied into S.H.I.E.L.D after they find a functioning Chitauri weapon in the wake of Loki's attack on New York.

With Joss Whedon’s new S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series in the works at ABC, EW asked Caplan if she might be able to explore that character and the Marvel universe more. The Party Down and True Blood alum replied, “I suppose that’s always an option. I know they’re making that S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show. I think that would be the natural trajectory for where my character ends up.”

However, for those hoping to see Caplan on S.H.I.E.L.D., the actress – soon to be seen on Showtime’s new series Masters of Sex – notes, “I’m doing another television show so I can’t be on that one. But I like all those guys at Marvel quite a bit, and I’d love to work with them again. But as of now, I can’t do their show and I think that’s the next thing they seem to be focusing on.”

It should be noted that Jesse Bradford is also currently busy with NBC’s Guys with Kids, so the story of what happens next to Claire and Bennie seems likely to remain off-screen, at least for the near future.

…But there’s always a chance for a guest appearance down the line, right?
veu
News:

Samuel L. Jackson parla della serie tv sullo SHIELD.

Da CBM:

Samuel L. Jackson Talks S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series; Teases CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 Role

Samuel L. Jackson reveals that he's yet to be approached about appearing in Joss Whedon's small screen pilot for S.H.I.E.L.D. and once again teases Nick Fury's expanded role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Check it out!

Talking to MTV Splash Page, Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson has revealed that he is still waiting to hear from Joss Whedon about a possible appearance as 'Nick Fury' in Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. "I don't know. I keep hearing about it, and I haven't talked to Joss about it. But in my mind, I would tend to think that he would, if nothing else, be like Charlie in 'Charlie's Angels.' At least be the voice!" Well, that's an idea! However, the actor went on to once again confirm that we should expect to next see him with a much larger role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. "It's a full-on role, from the original script that I read. It's a full-on S.H.I.E.L.D. operation in 'Captain America. But I don't know — I'm meeting with the directors this week to see what happens." What do you guys think? Sound off with your thoughts in the usual place!

Video-intervista a Samuel L. Jackson
veu
News:

Jeph Loeb rivela che cosa si aspetta dal primo episodio di SHIELD.

Da CBM:

Jeph Loeb Reveals When We Should Expect To See The First Episode Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

In an interview promoting his upcoming Nova comic book series for Marvel, Head of Television Jeph Loeb has revealed when exactly we should expect to see the first episode of Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. on the small screen. Check it out!

With various casting updates coming in thick and fast over the last few months, many fans guessed that we would probably see Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. on the small screen at some point in 2013. Well, in an interview with PREVIEWSworld recently, Marvel Head of Television and comic book writer Jeph Loeb (Spider-Man: Blue, Ultimatum) revealed when exactly we should expect to see it next year. "We have a "little" pilot for television that you might have heard about called Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. co-written, directed, and Executive Produced by none other than Joss Whedon! Working with Joss, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell on the show is a blast! And bringing in Clark Gregg to play Agent Phil Coulson — the best! Hopefully we will be on in the Fall of 2013 on ABC!" So, no real surprises there, but this is the closest we've had to actual confirmation of an air date up until this point. How excited are you guys for S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Ecco qua l'intervista completa da Previewsworld:

Five Questions With Jeph Loeb: Nova, Growing Pains, & S.H.I.E.L.D.

The chance to break out and do something different is what moved Jeph Loeb to pitch to Marvel the story of Nova as a teenager. Read in this interview how he and Ed McGuinness worked together to create a story about Nova before the glory days.

PREVIEWSworld: Ok: so Sam Alexander in Nova #1 is barely old enough for his first date. What's behind this bold new direction?

Jeph Loeb: Ed McGuinness and I love Nova. Huge fans. And when Abnett and Lanning made the bold decision to bring Rich Rider's story to an end (as well as the Nova Corp) we thought that story was epic and heartbreaking — but NOVA had to live on!

So we pitched to Editor Supremo Steve "Wacky" Wacker the story of Sam Alexander, a young man who discovers that his destiny lies somewhere out there beyond the small town in Arizona where he's having the problems of a typical teenager -- school, girls, family, school -- never imagining that he one day would become a super hero. Sam soon appeared in the Point Ones and kicked off the huge Avengers Versus X-Men story, and now is our chance to step back a little and find out who is Sam, and how he came about to have the helmet.

PREVIEWSworld: Were there any pros and cons tossed about when the decision was made to keep the big boys in the NOW universe adults (Cap, Thor, Iron Man, etc) but make NOVA a kid? What were the thoughts about previous NOVA continuity?

Jeph Loeb: This wasn't about adults vs. teenagers -- this was where the story took us. Like when Peter Parker first appeared in the Marvel Universe, we wanted to have a young man who was relatable and could take us on the adventure of his life. There are lots of heroes Ed and I have worked on who are adults — this was a chance to stretch a bit, and have Ed draw someone who was small and had a small frame. Nothing else is small about this story though!

PREVIEWSworld: As Sam's father talks about the glory days of "Nova Corps," can we expect recreations of previous NOVA battles? Will Sam have to live up to the legend of ghosts?

Jeph Loeb: Sam's family and in particular, his father, will play a critical role in the story. How he figures in will be very clear in the first issue.

PREVIEWSworld: How do you like playing in the NOW universe? What new teams formed get you excited as a fanboy?

Jeph Loeb: All of them! The books rock and we're thrilled to be part of them. But in particular sharing the universe with Bendis and McNiven on Guardians of the Galaxy is the coolest thing ever.

PREVIEWSworld: Any chance you might give us a hint about what else you're working on?

Jeph Loeb: Well...we have a "little" pilot for television that you might have heard about called Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. co-written, directed, and Executive Produced by none other than Joss Whedon! Working with Joss, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell on the show is a blast! And bringing in Clark Gregg to play Agent Phil Coulson -- the best! Hopefully we will be on in the Fall of 2013 on ABC!
veu
Articolo tradotto da BadTv:

Samuel L. Jackson pensa che potrebbe apparire in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Intervistato da MTV, Samuel L. Jackson ha parlato della sua presenza in Captain America: Winter Soldier e di una possibile apparizione nella nuova serie televisiva della Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D.: l’attore ha detto di non essere stato contattato, ma pensa che il suo Nick Fury potrebbe fare una capatina nella show prodotto da Joss Whedon.

C’è qualche possibilità di vederti nella serie televisiva, S.H.I.E.L.D.?

“Non saprei. Continuo a sentirne parlare e non ho ancora discusso con Joss di questo. Nella mia mente sono propenso a pensare che, se non altro, lui sarebbe come Charlie in Charlie’s Angels. Sarebbe almeno la voce guida!”
Zio Paperone
Quindi è ufficiale la Marvel cancella il film sulla SHIELD anticipato e fa solo la serie live-action!!! Beh se c'è Samuel Jackson un motivo per vederla c'è
veu
Non si sa ma è alquanto improbabile che facciano un film sulla squadra SHIELD visto che fanno già la serie tv, a meno che non facciano un film televisivo. Anche perchè comunque la serie tv è uno spin-off dei film, quindi è una serie legata ai film nello stesso universo.

News:

L'attrice Chloe Bennet si è aggiunta al cast nel ruolo di Skye.

Da CBM:

Chloe Bennet Rounds Out Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Cast

The latest and apparently finale addition to the pilot of Joss Whedon's small-screen adaptation, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., is reportedly Nashville actress Chloe Bennet-Wang. Check it out!

With production commencing soon after the New Year, ABC's Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot has enlisted the finale Agent to its main ensemble cast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Nashville actress Chloe Bennet has joined the prospective TV series, directed and co-written by Joss Whedon.

Bennet will play Agent Skye, who is described as “a confident woman who is slightly obsessed with superhero culture and the shadow organizations that exist within it. She's edgy and can out-talk anyone with her unflappable nature.” The relatively unknown Chinese-American actress has appeared in a TV movie, Intercept, beyond her role on ABC's Nashville. The actress can be found on Twitter with the handle @ChloeBennet4, where she's confirmed the news.

Chloe Bennet-Wang-joins Ming-Na (Melinda May), Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson), Brett Dalton (Grant Ward), Elizabeth Henstridge (Gemma Simmons) and Ian De Caestecker (Leo Fitz). In addition to Joss Whedon, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot is penned by his brother Jed Whedon and his wife Maurissa Tancharoen. And Marvel TV's Executive producer Jeph Loeb stated recently that the pilot is aiming for a premiere spot on ABC's Fall of 2013 line-up. What do you think?
veu
Articolo tradotto da Badtv:

Chloe Bennet è il sesto agente nel pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Il cast di protagonisti di S.H.I.E.L.D. è stato completato: la produzione del pilot ha scelto Chloe Bennet come sesto e ultimo agente regolare dello show. Noi vi avevamo già proposto la descrizione dei personaggi e oggi apprendiamo che la Bennet interpreterà Skye, una donna sicura di sè che ha un’ossessione per la cultura dei supereroi e le organizzazioni segrete che esistono all’interno di tale mondo. Skye ha l’abilità di acquisire il controllo della situazione utilizzando il suo charme e la sua arguzia.

Bennet recita attulamente nella prima stagione di Nashville (interpreta Hailey, ndt), in onda sulla ABC.

veu
News:

Da BadTv:

Ming-Na Wen parla di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Ming-Na Wen ha recentemente parlato del pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., la nuova serie firmata Marvel TV e ABC, al sito AMC Theatres.

L’attrice, che interpreterà l’agente Melinda May, un personaggio inedito nella mitologia Marvel, ha spiegato che la serie sarà completamente autonoma dall’universo cinematografico e dei fumetti:

"Non penso sarà basata molto sui fumetti. Sarà una specie di mondo a se stante, separato da ciò che ha ideato Stan Lee. Penso che avrà un approccio inedito."

Per ambientarsi nel mondo di Joss Whedon, Ming-Na Wen sta studiando il più possibile l’immaginario del celebre autore di Buffy e Dollhouse:

"Mi sto ambientando nel Whedonverse, guarderò tutto ciò che abbia mai fatto. Ero già una sua super-fan, quindi sto rivedendo molte cose, come Firefly. Ho anche rivisto The Avengers, è fantastico."

Le riprese inizieranno questo mese, nel caso la ABC decidesse di dare l’ok, la serie andrà in onda a partire da quest’autunno.
Zio Paperone
Fare un film televisivo sarebbe una cavolata tanto vale farlo sul grande schermo. Ne avevo sentito parlare anche qua dentro che la Marvel Studios tra i tanti progetto voleva fare un film sulla SHIELD ma con la serie televisiva il progetto decade. Vedremo cosa viene fuori ma non è che mi entusiasma rolleyes.gif
Ho paura di qualcosa di tipo adolescenziale. Sarebbe meglio aver prodotto una serie animata anche per rialzare il livello di qualità delle serie animate Disney che è un pò sceso
veu
Sì c'era il progetto di fare il film ma adesso è stato trasformato nella serie tv.

Ecco un po' di articoli per aggiornare il topic:

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: per Joss Whedon la priorità è The Avengers 2

Con l’uscita di The Avengers 2 fissata al 1 maggio 2015 e il debutto – potenziale – della serie tv S.H.I.E.L.D. per l’autunno del 2013 sulla ABC, Joss Whedon sarà decisamente indaffarato nei prossimi mesi.

Tuttavia, nonostante il pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D. sia in via di sviluppo, Whedon ha spiegato a EW di volersi realmente concentrare sul sequel del suo fortunato kolossal:

Devo mantenere un buon equilibrio tra il non danneggiare The Avengers, che è la mia priorità numero uno al momento, e non essere il tizio che compare negli studi di produzione di S.H.I.E.L.D. solo una volta al mese e disfa tutto quello che hanno fatto gli altri.

Dopo il pilot, Whedon lavorerà alla serie “impegni permettendo”, e collaborerà con gli altri sceneggiatori e i produttori a ideare storie. Inoltre giudicherà e approverà i montaggi degli episodi.

Le riprese inizieranno questo mese, nel caso la ABC decidesse di dare l’ok, la serie andrà in onda a partire da quest’autunno.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da BadTv:

SHIELD: il presidente della ABC si dice ottimista per l’ordine della serie

Dopo aver discusso di Star Wars: Underworld, il presidente della ABC Paul Lee ha avuto modo di discutere di un altro progetto di spicco del suo network: stiamo parlando di S.H.I.E.L.D., lo show di Joss Whedon nato dopo il grande successo cinematografico di The Avengers. Lee si è detto fiducioso e ottimista: secondo lui al pilot dovrebbe far seguito l’ordine della serie.

“Siamo fiduciosi che diventerà una serie. La sceneggiatura è grandiosa.”

Il presidente ha avuto modo di parlare anche del target dello show, che spera possa attrarre non solo gli uomini ma anche le donne: “la Marvel ha l’abilità di coinvolgere l’intera famiglia,” conferma Lee. “Ci sono un sacco di flirt e relazioni divertenti tra uomini e donne, ma c’è anche molto Joss Whedon e Marvel, ovvero un sacco di azione. Il tono del pilot è molto nello stile di Joss. Sapete com’è. E’ in grado di essere intenso e epico e all’improvviso divertente e sciocco. Ha questa abilità di essere super divertente eppure super istruito.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D. sarà ambientato dopo The Avengers, Joss Whedon parla dello show

Dopo aver espresso ottimismo sull’ordine della serie, il presidente della ABC Paul Lee conferma a IGN la collocazione temporale di S.H.I.E.L.D.: ebbene, lo show sarà ambientato proprio dopo il film di Joss Whedon, The Avengers.

“Non c’è dubbio che faccia parte dell’Universo Marvel. Infatti, la storia avrà luogo dopo la battaglia di New York.”

In ogni caso, il presidente della ABC precisa che S.H.I.E.L.D. sarà una serie che si reggerà sulle proprie gambe e che lo sviluppo di personaggi propri è prioritario rispetto all’introduzione di quelli classici Marvel: “seguiranno le proprie storie,” conferma Lee. “Ci sono dei personaggi, come Coulson che viene da The Avengers: quindi fa parte di quel mondo, ma staremo attenti a non pestare i piedi ai film e a inventare un universo completamente nuovo. E questo è quello che Joss Whedon fa meglio di chiunque altro. Ha inventato un mondo per noi. [...] Credo che, se saremo fortunati e avremo una serie grandiosa, ci divertiremo con questa cosa. A questo punto, abbiamo un certo numero di personaggi nella sceneggiatura, personaggi veri, che sono Agenti dello S.H.I.E.L.D. e il primo obiettivo è rendere questi ragazzi grandiosi e tutto ciò che un grande show ha bisogno. Per tutto quello che viene dopo incroceremo le dita!”

Se gli eventi avranno luogo dopo il film The Avengers rimane da vedere come verrà introdotto l’Agente Coulson (Clark Gregg) nello show.

Intervistato da MTV, anche Joss Whedon, ha parlato di S.H.I.E.L.D., ribadendo ancora una volta che la storia sarà incentrata su persone “comuni”.

“Dovrà essere più grande di un poliziesco medio,” spiega Whedon. “In sostanza, è incentrato su persone marginali. Gente a margine delle grandi avventure. Il succo è che, nonostante le cose grandi, sono le piccole cose quelle che contano. Riguarda persone che non hanno poteri. Ci sarà gente con poteri, ci saranno effetti speciali e ci sarà lo spettacolo della narrazione fantascientifica, ma tutto sarà a livello umano. E’ questa la cosa interessante.”

Videointervista a Joss Whendon
Zio Paperone
Quindi è una produzione ABC Studios e Marvel TV? insomma di The SHIELd vogliono quasi fare la stessa cosa di Tron dove è stata creata una serie animata purtroppo già chiusa. The SHIELD servirà per il lancio di The Avengers
Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.