Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

22 Pagine V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Muppets, Walt Disney Pictures
Scissorhands
messaggio 13/3/2008, 18:48
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Campobasso/Angers

La Disney ha appena dato il greenlgiht al prossimo film sui muppet.
I realizzatori saranno quelli del film Forgetting Sarah Marshall in uscita a breve per la Universal.

Disney has enlisted actor/screenwriter Jason Segel and helmer Nick Stoller to create the next Muppet movie for the studio, reports Variety. Segel and Stoller will write the script and Stoller will direct.

Segel, who graduated from Apatow-produced series "Freaks and Geeks" and "Undeclared" got his first sole writing credit on the Apatow-produced Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Universal wil release the film, which Stoller directed, on April 18.

In "Sarah Marshall" Segel's character writes a "Dracula" musical performed by puppets. Those cloth creatures were custom-made by the Henson puppeteers, and the experience emboldened Segel to pitch his concept for a Muppets movie when he was invited in for a general meeting with executive Kristin Burr. Segel got a deal in the room and enlisted Stoller to co-write and direct the project.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42916

Sarà un DTV o lo vedremo al cinema?

Messaggio modificato da Scissorhands il 9/6/2010, 0:30

User's Signature

thanks to giagia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/3/2008, 22:31
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

sembra al cinema per ora...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 31/3/2008, 17:32
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Alcune news sulla trama cominciano a trapelare.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36218

Apparently their Muppet film is going to be incredibly old fashioned, with the familiar Muppet characters putting on a show to save an old theater (the theater from The Muppet Show?). The danger? An evil character wants to tear the place down to get at the oil underneath. It's sort of current!

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Albe
messaggio 31/3/2008, 22:13
Messaggio #4

A Fine Frenzy

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Varese

Fichissimooo! Adoro i Muppets laugh.gif w00t.gif

User's Signature

Marie Antoinette

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 19/3/2009, 12:15
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Pare che il titolo sia:

THE GREATEST MUPPET MOVIE OF ALL TIME

Tuttavia aspetto conferme ufficiali prima di aggiornare.
AICN riporta una recensione della sceneggiatura con molti spoiler... ed è molto positiva (ma non eccezionale!).

Enjoy!
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40492

The Great Gonzo Tells Us About The Script For The New MUPPET Movie - aka THE GREATEST MUPPET MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!

Merrick here...

I've been waiting for a new MUPPET MOVIE for a long time...and been really curious about what Segel & Stoller (FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL) have in store for us since being charged with bringing the Muppets back to the big screen.

The Great Gonzo sent in his thoughts after reading the film's script. The verdict? Pretty positive! And, as far as I know, this is the first time the film's title has been revealed anywhere.

I've a toddler who's already loving DVDs of the MUPPETS. Hopefully this'll be in theaters just about the time he's ready to sit through movies.

Here's The Great Gonzo...

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on the script to the new Muppet Movie a.k.a "The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time!!!" (as theyre calling it) by Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller. I've read it an thought I'd pass on my thoughts.

Before I get started, I think it's helpful to get my take on The Muppets. I LOVE THEM. I have a huge place in my heart for these characters and many of their adventures. However, I feel the Muppets have been completely misused and misunderstood since Jim Henson's death. I love The Muppet Show, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets Take Manhattan. I feel like all the Muppet films after Jim's death just didn't "get it". There was something missing. The characters were watered down... kiddified, if you will. Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets From Space... ugh. They just didn't feel like true Muppet movies.

Anyway- keeping that in mind, how did I like the new script? Well, I'm going to start with the non-spoiler review and let you know my impressions. Then I'll go into some spoiler-iffic detail for those interested.

The movie revolves around The Muppets reuniting after a huge falling out to save The Muppet Studios in Hollywood. They have to put on a show in the Muppet Theatre and get 10 million viewers to save the Studios from an evil Texas oil tycoon. That's the quick version. How is it? It's a solid, if not spectacular script that, with a bit of work, could be really great.

What's good?

It's obvious that Segel and Stoller really have a lot of love for the Muppets so the characters all feel pretty spot-on. It's funny and silly, just as the Muppets should be. All the classic characters are in there: Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal, The Electric Mayhem, Sam Eagle, Swedish Chef, Bunson and Beaker, Sweetums... etc.

They obviously worked really hard to include everyone. Interestingly, the only post-Jim Henson Muppet to appear in the script is Pepe. He has all of 3 lines so it feels as if they thought "well, we have to have him in there because he's popular but we don't have to give him much time". There are some reverent nods to The Muppet Show and the first 3 movies that really displays the writers' respect for Jim Henson's work. There are a lot of great cameos scripted as well. Of course, we'll see if they can actually get all the celebrities they want to, but it would be nice. It is a musical which, for me, is a plus and hopefully they'll be able to churn out some songs as memorable as we had in the original 3 Muppet movies.

What's not so good?

There are patches in the script that still feel kind of flat. They need some punching up. The script also includes a lot of spoofs, which is to be expected. But some of them are already incredibly outdated, or will be in 6 months (MINOR SPOILER- there's a short scene written with cameos from Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau that is a spoof of Swingers. Swingers?!?!?!? I love that movie but it is 13 years old! No one is going to get this).

The human characters that befriend the Muppets (Gary and Mary) are pretty bland and generic. I guess that's not surprising considering the outrageousness of the Muppets, but they have no real personalities. Also, I have always liked it when Piggy pursues Kermit but he's either aloof or not interested, like in The Muppet Movie. In this film, Kermit is in love with Piggy and acts like a jealous boyfriend. Not my favorite choice. Finally, I feel the climax of the film feels pretty small compared to the big finishes of The Muppet Movie or Muppets Take Manhattan.

SPOILERS:

Good stuff-

-A good part of the film takes place in and around Hollywood, which ties it nicely it to the ending of The Muppet Movie. They even reference the "Standard Rich and Famous Contract" that was signed at the end of that film.

-When Kermit decides to get the Muppets back together, he sends out the Muppet signal, ala the bat-signal. We then see where all the Muppets are and what they're doing. It's also a very funny sequences. Rowlf is working in a Kinko's run by cats. Gonzo is a crime fighter (including a cameo of Christian Bale in full Batman costume). The Electric Mayhem are performing in some dive bar in Alaska. Animal is in a celebrity rehab center for anger management. Lots of fun stuff here too.

-There is another fantastic sequence that involves the Muppets trying to get a celebrity to host their show that is full of great cameos (Ben Stiller, Steve Carrell, George Clooney, Jack Black, Mel Brooks, Matt Damon) and the villain in different disguises foiling their plans. It's very fun and reminds me of classic Muppet fun.

-Other cameos that I recall are Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt (in a Prada spoof) and Rachel Ray (cooking with the Swedish Chef).

-There a lot of fun flashbacks in the movie. There's a great bit where the Muppets resent Kermit for always getting to open The Muppet Show and he answers, very simply, "I was the only one who could fit into the O". Flashback to all of the other Muppets trying to fit and failing miserably.

-One of the best cameos, and nods to the past, is in a scene where Ms. Piggy ends up in jail. In the cell next to her is Charles Grodin, still incarcerated after The Great Muppet Caper.

-The one main new muppet is Walter. He is a nondescript brown puppet, so there's a funny running gag of everyone thinking he's something different (a talking blanket, a prairie dog, a beakless bird, an otter).

-On of the best bits happens late in the movie. The villain has a gun and plans on shooting Kermit (honestly, I don't remember why). Bunson switches the movie to "slow motion bullet time" and all of the Muppets start to pretend to be in slow motion while a small puppet bullet comes out of the gun on a stick being carried by another muppet who's making whooshing air noises. Fozzie walks in at regular speed, asks "what's going on", Kermit explains that they're in slo-mo, so Fozzie cooperates and starts moving slowly too. I can picture it, and it's a great bit.

-Finally, the film is scripted to end with a montage of all the Muppets and celebrities who have appeared singing "Mana Mana" from The Muppet Show.

Bad stuff-

-The movie opens with 2 Muppet executives heralding the return of The Muppets and introducing the title (The Greatest Muppet Movie Of All Time). It's not funny, we never see these characters again, and so it really makes no sense.

-Along those lines, the first 15 minutes or so are really flat with almost no jokes. It really picks up once they track down Kermit (in his big mansion where we get a little Willy Wonka joke), but it's a bit of a chore to get to that point. I hope they inject some fun here or people are going to check out.

-Like I mentioned, some of the spoofs are just not going to work. I mentioned the Swingers one. Another example is that we are reintroduced to Fozzie Bear at The Comedy Central Roast of Fozzie Bear where they've written in cameos for Bob Saget, Lisa Lampenelli, Jeffrey Ross, etc... Well this sounds funny now when they're showing these Roasts pretty regularly, but it sure is going to date this movie in 5 years when these C-listers are completely gone.

-They certainly tries to get all our favorite Muppets included, but there's only so much time. So there are a few who make appearances but get almost nothing to do or say: Scooter, Sweetums, and Pepe seem to take the biggest hit.

END SPOILERS

Overall- it is a strong script and I really, really like it. I hope they hammer it out, punch it up, make it faster and funnier, and we may finally get the return to form, and therefore the comeback, for The Muppets that we fans have been waiting for. We can hope, can't we?

If you use this, call me The Great Gonzo.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 11/9/2009, 22:34
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Da UltimateDisney

the new Muppet movie is to be called The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Mad Hatter
messaggio 11/9/2009, 22:50
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Da: "son briccon..vagabondo"

Grazie per le news!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 12/9/2009, 2:42
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/d23exponews.php?id=59031

D23 Expo: Disney Announces The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made!
Source:Silas Lesnick
September 11, 2009

Roaring applause from Disney fans filled the Anaheim Convention Center Arena as the Muppets took the stage, performing a song and dance number live on-stage. At the conclusion of the performance, Disney Studios Chairman Dick Cook officially announced that the upcoming Muppet film (written by Jason Segel) will be titled The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made.

This title references an old title, developed Jim Henson in 1985 but never produced that would have featured Gonzo directing a Hollywood film and quickly blowing the project's budget. Though unconfirmed, it is likely that this new film will mirror the same storyline.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 30/1/2010, 3:22
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Cambio di regia! Ora al timone c'è James Bobin.

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/01/mupp...conchords-.html

'Flight of the Conchords' co-creator will direct Disney's Muppet movie

Muppets "Flight of the Conchords" co-creator James Bobin has decided it's time to sing the music and it’s time to light the lights, signing on to direct Disney’s new Muppet movie.

The project, being overseen by senior exec Kristin Burr, had been a priority of the former Dick Cook/Oren Aviv Disney administration and the new toppers Rich Ross and Sean Bailey continued to push it forward.

The Muppet movie follows their goal of creating more branded entertainment under the Disney banner. Bobin’s name emerged as the lead choice after “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller were on track to directed but abruptly did a detour, inking a deal to helm “21 Jump Street” at Sony instead. As reported by New York Magazine, Bobin faced a choice of directing Muppets or a Judd Apatow comedy titled “Bridesmaids” at Universal. Bobin made the decision to throw his lot with Kermit and Miss Piggy late Thursday night.

Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller wrote the new Muppet project. Segel is described as a “Muppet freak” by those close to him, with paraphernalia from the Jim Henson show all over his pad. Plot details are being kept secret, but Bobin is expected to bring a musical sensibility to the project, which is being produced by Mandeville’s David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman.

In addition to “Conchords,” CAA-repped Bobin was a writer on “Da Ali G Show” and has the comedy “Moon People” set up at Sony.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 10/2/2010, 18:36
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Da: Cn

E dopo il cambio di regia, cambio di titolo! (quindi per favore cambialo anche al topic, Scissor wink.gif )
Il nuovo titolo sarà The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time. Questa la trama: Gary, Mary e Walter (un uomo, la sua ragazza e il migliore amico per la vita dell’uomo, un pupazzo marrone) dovranno ritrovare le vecchie glorie del Muppet Show, attualmente tutti ex-intrattenitori in pensione, per rimettere in scena lo spettacolo dei tempi loro d’oro. Lo studio televisivo in cui venivano realizzate le puntate dello show, infatti, sta per essere distrutto da Tex Richman, un uomo d’affari senza scrupoli che vuole demolirlo per trivellare il suolo sottostante, in cerca di petrolio. L’unico modo per fermarlo è mettere in scena uno show che attiri l’attenzione di almeno dieci milioni di spettatori…
Le riprese del film dovrebbero prendere l’avvio entro l’estate

Fonti: Cineblog e ThePlaylist, riporto l'articolo di quest'ultimo

You'll recall that two week's ago, news hit that James Bobin (dir. "Flight of the Conchords") was officially attached to direct Disney's new Muppet movie.

Written by Jason Segel ("Forgetting Sarah Marshall," TV's "Freaks and Geeks," "How I Met Your Mother") and Nicholas Stoller (dir. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"), the script has been previously known as "The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made," but the film, and script — that's evidently somewhat hard to get your hands on — is actually now called, "The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time."

A friend of ours would not share said screenplay, said it was still being kept under semi-wraps, but did share quite a few details with us including the basic plot synopsis. So what's it about? He writes:

"The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time" is about Gary, Mary, and Walter (a man, his girlfriend, and the man's life-long nondescript, brown puppet best friend) getting the old Muppet gang — now retired entertainers known for the same Muppet show we know them from — together to save the TV studio that the original show was shot in. A villain, Tex Richman (nice name, on par with Doc Hopper), bent on drilling for oil underneath the studio, is due to take over the studio in weeks and the only way to stop him? Putting on a show that draws ten million viewers (see also "Heartbroken: The Conan O'Brien Story").
The duo, Segel and Stoller, proved more than capable during their puppet-heavy musical number in 'Sarah Marshall' (it's as if that scene was an audition for this writing gig). So how is the script?

[So is the aforementioned plot synopsis a] fun set-up? Sure. A great set-up? Not really. Aside from it being just ok, it locks the story inside the world of show business. Some of the greatest moments from the first two films happened when the Muppets were out in the real world (the gang running the hotel in 'Caper,' Sweetums as hired help at a used car dealership, etc.), not necessarily being themselves putting a show together. This may be what makes "The Great Muppet Caper" especially good, it leaves the show business storyline behind and lets the Muppets pretend to be normal everyday characters.
They sent a long email, but here's another good graph explaining their overall feelings.

It's a solid attempt at recapturing what made "The Muppet Show" and the first two Muppet movies so great, but "The Great Muppet Movie of All Time" is no "Great Muppet Caper" — 'Caper' being to the first Muppets film, what "The Empire Strikes Back" is to "Star Wars" — but it is a fresh, younger approach. Stoller and Segel have fun with the characters, are aware of what made the Muppet early years so great (winks to the audience, friendly musical numbers, single gag repetition, friendship and togetherness being the answer to everything), and hit the mark 65% of the time. We're hoping the songs (the majority of which were missing from the script) help elevate the script from a harmless Muppet flick to a more memorable one, but there's more work to be done first. But what their script lacks (oddly enough, this being a Muppet movie and all) is forward pulse. "The Muppet Movie" is about a frog's drive to get to Hollywood and the people he meets along the way and the friendships he makes.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
GasGas
messaggio 10/2/2010, 22:02
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

Da: Napoli

mi ispira sempre meno...ma invece di fare i film sui muppet dico io...facessero qualcosa di più interessante!!! tipo la regina delle nevi sad.gif

+Quote Post
camaleone
messaggio 10/2/2010, 22:14
Messaggio #12

Millennium Member

io non la trovo malvagia come idea trovo sia un peccato abbandonarli del tutto

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 16/3/2010, 19:09
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Da: Torre del Greco (NA)

News
Il casting del nuovo film dei Muppet è iniziato.

Heat Vision rivela infatti che Jason Segel, oltre che sceneggiatore, sarà anche nel cast di The Greatest Muppet Movie Of All Time (Il film dei Muppet più grande di tutti i tempi), il nuovo film dei Muppet che la Disney sta rapidamente mettendo insieme.

Segel sarà Gary, un uomo che assieme alla sua ragazza Mary e all'improbabile pupazzo marrone Walter decidono di convincere gli originali protagonisti del Muppet Show, ormai ritiratisi, a salvare lo studio tv dove un tempo veniva realizzato il varietà. Il cattivo del film, Tex Richman, desidera infatti abbatterlo per scavare in cerca di petrolio. Tutti i Muppet torneranno alla riscossa per dare una mano...

Segel è anche tra i produttori del film, assieme a David Hoberman e Todd Lieberman della Mandeville Film. A dirigere ci sarà James Bobin. Per quanto riguarda il cast, per ora si parla solo di Segel, ma lo script è infarcito di cammeo (tra cui Sean Penn, rivela Slashfilm) e quindi presto verranno annunciati gli altri attori.

Le riprese di The Greatest Muppet Movie Of All Time inizieranno quest'estate

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 23/4/2010, 15:21
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

Da: Cn

Alla conferenza stampa di presentazione delle prossime produzioni, Rich Ross ha annunciato che il film presenterà un nuovo personaggio, di nome Walter. Non sono stati forniti ulteriori dettagli, se non che il pupazzo sta venendo realizzato in questi gorni

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 9/6/2010, 0:30
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

Cambio di titolo per The Greatest Muppet Movie of all the time.
Ora si intitola The Muppets e uscirà in USA a Natale 2011.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 22/7/2010, 18:07
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

Da: Torre del Greco (NA)

Pixar dinuovo in soccorso
http://www.mynewanimatedlife.com/2010/07/l...uovo-dalla.html

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 5/8/2010, 17:18
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Aggiungiamo qualche notizia...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...0791f2acbc0e09b

Disney picks Pixar brains for Muppets movie
Film's stars, execs fly to Emeryville for table read

By Borys Kit
Share216

July 21, 2010, 11:00 PM ET

Updated: July 22, 2010, 02:06 PM ET
hr/photos/stylus/146048-muppets_341.jpg

Getty
SAN DIEGO -- The Muppets are getting Pixar-lated.

Principals involved with Disney's upcoming live-action pic toplining Jason Segel flew to Pixar headquarters in Emeryville, Calif., on Wednesday for a table read of the project with the animation powerhouse.

The involvement comes just months after Pixar helped shape reshoots for Disney's upcoming sci-fi tentpole "Tron Legacy."

In other words, this is the second recent example of the animation house assisting parent Disney with a live-action feature.

Some of the members of the so-called "Pixar Brain Trust" -- filmmakers John Lasseter, Brad Bird, Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton, Michael Arndt, Bob Peterson and president Ed Catmull -- were there for the consultations. Docter is a particularly avid Muppets fan, so he almost certainly was one of the attendees. On the Disney side, Muppets director James Bobin and producers David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman were likely in the room along with Segel. Neither Pixar nor Disney would comment.

Beyond whatever advice might have come down for the project at hand, the fact that Pixar has its fingers in the Muppets pie suggests that Disney, under the new regime of Rich Ross and Sean Bailey, is intent on taking advantage of its subsidiary's storytelling abilities.

Pixar still is batting 1.000 with critics and commercially, with "Toy Story 3" being its 11th hit in a row. The film has grossed $366.9 million since its June 18 release, becoming the top domestic grosser of the year, surpassing the $334.2 million collected by Disney's "Alice in Wonderland." (Worldwide, "Alice" still is far ahead with $1.02 billion in grosses; the global tally for "Toy" stands at $634.4 million as its international rollout continues.)

At the same time, the new Disney regime has been hampered by a string of underperformers -- "When in Rome," "The Last Song," "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" and the just-opened misfire "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" -- that it inherited from the studio's previous administration.

Despite his success at the Disney Channels, Ross has no feature filmmaking experience, and Bailey, though seasoned as a producer, is new to top studio management.

As they develop their own slate, the new Disney team is eager to avail itself of Pixar's expertise -- and the filmmakers involved don't appear to harbor any reluctance about taking advice from Pixar, either.

"If you want to get good ideas, why not talk to the Brain Trust?" Bailey said several weeks ago in remarks about the "Tron" meet-up, which took place in March.

Using "Tron" and the Muppets as examples, Disney insiders argue that Ross and Bailey are building bridges between divisions, a shift in strategy from previous regimes, where departments were less communicative and more focused on their own projects.

Certainly, Disney has relied heavily for success on Pixar, as "Toy Story 3" rolls at the boxoffice while the studio's recent live-action films ("Prince of Persia," "Sorcerer's Apprentice") have disappointed. Generally, the studio seems to have dialed back drastically on home-grown live-action films.

On the Pixar side, there doesn't seem to be resistance to helping out the live-action unit at Disney. The sessions, at least so far, lasted only a day each, though after the "Tron" event, Arndt wrote some pages for the already-scheduled reshoots.

In Wednesday's session, Disney execs clearly were hoping to identify and avoid potential problems before shooting begins. The Muppets movie is not officially greenlighted, and a possible outcome from the daylong get-together might be some rewrites.

The exchanges during the sessions have been described as "very honest" by some, "nerve-racking" by others. "You're in the presence of people who have never had a misfire," one "Tron" attendee said.

At Pixar, Catmull and Lasseter intentionally foster a collaborative but rigorous atmosphere in which their filmmakers' work is reviewed regularly by their peers.

Speaking this year at a conference on innovation that the Economist held in Berkeley, Calif., Catmull said: "We have a structure so they get their feedback from their peers. Every two or three months, they present 'the film' to the other filmmakers, and they will tear the film apart. And it's very important for that dynamic to work because it could be a brutal process; there needs to be the feeling they are all helping each other who wants that help."

When Catmull and Lasseter took over Disney's animation unit, they used the same process to fine-tune Disney toons like last year's "The Princess and the Frog" -- which offered the Pixar Brain Trust a thank-you in its end credits -- and the upcoming "Tangled."

What remains unclear is how often and on which other live-action movies Disney plans to ask for the Pixar touch.

With its whimsical mix of puppets and humans, the Muppets pic seems to fall within the Pixar wheelhouse; in the case of "Tron," the filmmakers turned to Pixar -- Lasseter is a big fan of the original "Tron" -- for help in enriching the emotional tone and fleshing out the characters for the sci-fi tale set inside the world of computers.

"There are a lot of Muppet fans up there at Pixar. Both sides were excited and curious," one Disney insider said. "I wouldn't read too much into it. Pixar is acting more as a friend of the court."

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 24/8/2010, 16:34
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (kekkomon @ 22/7/2010, 18:07) *

E un modo per sfruttare al meglio la Pixar,insomma è di proprietà sarebbe sciocchi non sfruttarla e lo stesso discorso del film dei Simpson dove la Fox ha chiesto aiuto alla Blue Sky Studios, ma non è servito per l'oscar e nemmeno per il Box Office anche se ha fatto il mezzo miliardo, ma per i Simpson si aspettavano di più.Poi diciamola l'ultimo film dei Muppet non è stato un successo,il nome Pixar attira il pubblico!!! clapclap.gif

+Quote Post
cartoni
messaggio 25/8/2010, 10:13
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Da: Atessa

Comunque il nome pixar non apparirà sulla pellicola...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 26/8/2010, 15:41
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (cartoni @ 25/8/2010, 10:13) *
Comunque il nome pixar non apparirà sulla pellicola...

Normale......

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 15/10/2010, 13:00
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Da: Brescia

Da Hollywood Reporter:

Amy Adams (Come d'Incanto), Chris Cooper and Rashida Jones are in negotiations to join Disney’s untitled Muppet movie.

Jason Segel is the human lead in the movie, being directed by James Bobin and eyeing a November start in Los Angeles.

The story, by Segel and Nicholas Stoller, sees those wacky Muppets reunite to put on a show in order to save a movie studio.

Adams will play Segel’s girlfriend, who joins him in the quest to gather the Muppets.

Cooper is the greedy villain, who wants to buys the studio to dig for the oil hiding underneath it and who never thought the Muppets were funny to begin with.

Jones would play an ABC exec.

Mandeville’s David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman are producing

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 6/11/2010, 16:02
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Prima occhiata al film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71438

A First Look at the New Muppets Movie
Source: Entertainment Weekly
November 5, 2010

Entertainment Weekly is featuring a two-page first look article at Disney's The Muppets, to be directed by James Bobin from a script by Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller. The December 25, 2011 release will stars Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Chris Cooper.

The article mentions that the new Muppet in the film will be Walter, who you can see holding the smartphone below. He's described as "a sweet, slightly naive twenty-something Everypuppet who, in the movie, is the best friend and roommate of Segel's character, Gary. Both Gary and Walter are die-hard Muppet fans."

"Walter is the kind of guy who faints when he sees Kermit," Bobin told the magazine. "Walter has a little bit of a self-confidence issue because he's the only person like him that he's seen aside from the Muppets," Segel explained. "His dream is to meet the Muppets and be around people who are like him."

EW says that when Gary and Walter learn that the Muppet Theater is in danger of being torn down, they set out to save it by reuniting Kermit, Piggy, and the entire troupe to stage an old-fashioned extravaganza.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 12/11/2010, 13:30
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Dentro anche Jack Black e Lady Gaga nel ruolo di se stessa
Da Cineblog
Potrebbe rivelarsi come il cast corale più inusuale che la storia del cinema abbia mai visto: Jack Black, Donald Glover, Jane Lynch, Danny Trejo, Eric Stonestreet, John Krasinski, Ed Helms, Lady Gaga e Paul Rudd hanno raggiunto Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Chris Cooper, Rashida Jones e Zach Galifianakis a bordo del progetto che riporterà sugli schermi la scatenata banda del Muppet Show, capitanata da Kermit e MissPiggy.

The Greates Muppet Movie Ever Made a questo punto rischia davvero di essere il più grande film dei Muppet mai realizzato. Mi spiace tanto che Jim Henson non sia qui per vederlo. Jason Segel e Nick Stoller hanno scritto la sceneggiatura, il film - targato Disney, con la consulenza della Pixar - sarà diretto da James Bobin e debutterà nelle sale il 25 dicembre 2011.

Gary (Segel), Mary (Adams) e Walter (un uomo, la sua ragazza e il migliore amico per la vita: un pupazzo) dovranno ritrovare le vecchie glorie del Muppet Show, attualmente tutti ex-intrattenitori in pensione, per rimettere in scena lo spettacolo dei loro tempi d’oro. Lo studio televisivo in cui venivano realizzate le puntate dello show, infatti, sta per essere distrutto da Tex Richman (Cooper), un uomo d’affari senza scrupoli che vuole demolirlo per trivellare il suolo sottostante, in cerca di petrolio. L’unico modo per fermarlo è mettere in scena uno show che attiri l’attenzione di almeno dieci milioni di spettatori… La Jones dovrebbe avere il ruolo di una dirigente televisiva della ABC. Lady Gaga interpreterà sè stessa; Galifianakis vestirà i panni di un tale Hobo Jo; Trejo sarà un carcerato e Jane Lynch di Glee la sua carceriera; Paul Rudd dovrebbe invece dare vita al pupazzo Walter (abbiamo visto la sua foto un paio di giorni fa). Non sono specificati i ruoli assegnati agli altri interpreti. Non vedo l’ora che arrivi il prossimo Natale!

La trama mi piace; film abientalista come lo sono stati i Simpson, la presenza di Gaga no ma forse èper attirare il pubblico giovane!!!! Comunque non sarà un film adatto ai più piccoli il Ratyed potrebbe essere PG sicuramente o addirittura PG-13, I Muppet non sono mai stati adatti per i bambini

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/11/2010, 13:36
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

Da: Brescia

Lady Gaga e Miss Piggy insieme??!!
Impagabile e imperdibile!! clapclap.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post

22 Pagine V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 23/8/2019, 1:24