Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

2 Pagine V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yellow Submarine - I Film Cancellati, Disney/Imagemovers
Scissorhands
messaggio 20/8/2009, 12:06
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Campobasso/Angers

Robert Zemeckis dirigerà il remake di Yellow Submarine, il film animato del 1968 con le canzoni dei Beatles... questo allontana sempre di più il sequel di Roger Rabbit! sad.gif

Robert Zemeckis is negotiations to direct a remake of Yellow Submarine for Disney, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Yellow Submarine was a 1968 animated feature based on music by the Beatles. It was produced by United Artists and King Features Syndicate.

Like all Zemeckis productions, the film would be done in performance capture and would also be a digital 3D endeavor.

The original is about a soldier called Old Fred who meets up with the Beatles and travels in a yellow submersible to Pepperland. Among the group's encounters are the Blue Meanies, music-hating creatures.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=58233

Messaggio modificato da Scissorhands il 9/7/2011, 16:20

User's Signature

thanks to giagia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ario
messaggio 20/8/2009, 16:09
Messaggio #2

Gruppo: Utente
Da: benevento

non ho mai visto yellow submarine, ma leggendo la trama......... non mi attira più di tanto

Messaggio modificato da ario il 20/8/2009, 16:10

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/8/2009, 22:22
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Beh come progetto è interessante... però ci fa pensare che la Disney a questo punto stia decidendo di rendere l'animazione di Zemeckis e quella di Burton destinata ad un pubblico più maturo mentre quella tradizionale Disneyana (in 2D o in CG) ad un pubblico più infantile... speriamo di sbagliarci... vedremo...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Elisetta88
messaggio 21/8/2009, 19:45
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Da: Pescara

io adoro il cartone dei Beatles "Yellow Submarine". non avrei mai pensato che avrebbero realizzato il remake..

per ario: bè il film originale deve piacere, cosa che non a tutti succede. è un pò strano ma chi adora i Beatles adora anche il cartone. perlomeno parlo per me wink.gif

User's Signature

Ogni piccola principessa ama sognare!

+Quote Post
ario
messaggio 22/8/2009, 11:14
Messaggio #5

Da: benevento

CITAZIONE (Elisetta88 @ 21/8/2009, 19:45) *
io adoro il cartone dei Beatles "Yellow Submarine". non avrei mai pensato che avrebbero realizzato il remake..

per ario: bè il film originale deve piacere, cosa che non a tutti succede. è un pò strano ma chi adora i Beatles adora anche il cartone. perlomeno parlo per me wink.gif

infatti non adoro i beatles, ecco perchè.........

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/9/2009, 23:25
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

NEWS:

Dal sito Comingsoon

Novità dal D23 Expo:

D23 Expo: Yellow Submarine to be 3D & Performance Capture

Robert Zemeckis himself took the stage and showed off a 3-D Yellow Submarine logo, featuring a submarine design that looks like a literal 3D translation of the classic cartoon version.

"You're going to see Pepperland and the Blue Meanies like never before", said Disney Studios Chairman Dick Cook, "and it will feature the greatest soundtrack of all time."

Here is the full press release sent out after the announcement was made:

The Walt Disney Studios has made a deal with Apple Corps Ltd. to develop a new 3D performance capture adaptation of the 1968 hit animated film "Yellow Submarine" to be written and directed by Robert Zemeckis, it was announced today at the D23 Expo by Dick Cook, chairman, The Walt Disney Studios. The film will be created by ImageMovers Digital, Disney's state-of-the-art performance capture animation studio operated in conjunction with Zemeckis and his partners, Jack Rapke and Steve Starkey, who will serve as producers on the project.

For this fantastic new voyage to Pepperland, Zemeckis will incorporate the 16 Beatles songs and recordings from the original motion picture licensed from Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC and EMI-Capitol Records, respectively. The songs include "All Together Now," "All You Need Is Love," "Eleanor Rigby," "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "With A Little Help From My Friends" while combining his unique vision and style to bring this dazzling tale to life.

In making the announcement, Cook said, "This is truly an inspired collaboration, and a wonderful opportunity to revisit one of the most imaginative and memorable musical fantasies of all time. To be working with the amazing folks at Apple Corps, and to have Bob helming the sub is truly as good as it gets. With all those incredible Beatles songs and imagery, the spectacular vision of Bob and his pioneering team at ImageMovers Digital, and a classic adventure full of wit and action, we're sure that moviegoers are going to have a great time on this latest trip to Pepperland."

Zemeckis said, "'Yellow Submarine' is one of the greatest fantasy films of all time, and making this new 3D performance capture movie is a dream come true for me. With the latest advances in technology, we will be able to take moviegoers on a voyage unlike any other, and bring new excitement and dimension to Pepperland and the various sea worlds they encounter. I'm thrilled to be working with the good folks at Apple Corps and our partners at Disney on this epic retelling of one of my all time favorite films."

Jeff Jones, CEO, Apple Corps Ltd., said, "With The Beatles and Walt Disney Studios, we have a partnership between two of the best loved creative entities in the world. We're very excited about the magical fantasy that will result from this collaboration. The marriage of the music of The Beatles with the talent and technical wizardry of Robert Zemeckis and ImageMovers Digital should produce something very special. We look forward to working with Bob and his team on realising his new vision for 'Yellow Submarine'".

The original motion picture (released in the U.S. on November 13, 1968) based on the music of The Beatles was directed by George Dunning and featured the inspired art direction and design of Heinz Edelmann. The movie is set in Pepperland, an undersea paradise inhabited by music lovers who live in peace and harmony and are protected by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. That is... until they are threatened by the music hating Blue Meanies. It's up to John, Paul, George and Ringo to set off on a magical adventure in their yellow submarine and bring music and harmony back to Pepperland.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 11/9/2009, 23:29
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Uaoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Splendida notizia!

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/9/2009, 15:30
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Dal sito AICN:

From the D23 comes a Press Release on Zemeckis' YELLOW SUBMARINE Remake!

Hey folks, Harry here - I have to say, I've got a real positive attitude about this project. For the last 40+ years we've seen adaptations of YELLOW SUBMARINE - not in media, but in Merchandize. We've seen slot machines, a gorgeous Yellow Submarine model of Wurlitzer, those awesome toys, lava lamps, clothes, etc, etc, etc... This makes sense. This is an amazingly rich world, just looking at the Beatles Rock Band versions of this universe. Well, it feels like the most basic of attempts at it. The biggest news coming out of this release is that APPLE Corps has licensed the use of all the original songs from the film. What about the other music in the film? Or will Zemeckis pull a Scorsese and hire a composer to adapt that sound somehow for this remake - as Marty did in CAPE FEAR? I have a gorgeous IB Tech print of YELLOW SUBMARINE, I have animation cels from the original. And as a fan, honestly - I feel no hostility towards this, I'm genuinely giddy to just see what Zemeckis does with the capacity for extra detail. How much is he giving it? I don't know, but I can't wait. Zemeckis is a huge honking BEATLES geek... like the rest of us. Here's the release...

THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS, THE BEATLES’ APPLE CORPS LTD. , AND OSCAR®-WINNING FILMMAKER ROBERT ZEMECKIS DIVE INTO NEW MAGICAL 3D ADAPTATION OF THE 1968 CLASSIC YELLOW SUBMARINE

Anaheim, California -- September 11, 2009 -- The Walt Disney Studios has made a deal with Apple Corps Ltd. to develop a new 3D performance capture adaptation of the 1968 hit animated film "Yellow Submarine" to be written and directed by Robert Zemeckis, it was announced today at the D23 Expo by Dick Cook, chairman, The Walt Disney Studios. The film will be created by ImageMovers Digital, Disney’s state-of-the-art performance capture animation studio operated in conjunction with Zemeckis and his partners, Jack Rapke and Steve Starkey, who will serve as producers on the project.

For this fantastic new voyage to Pepperland, Zemeckis will incorporate the16 Beatles songs and recordings from the original motion picture licensed from Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC and EMI-Capitol Records, respectively. The songs include “All Together Now,” “All You Need Is Love,” “Eleanor Rigby,” “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” and “With A Little Help From My Friends” while combining his unique vision and style to bring this dazzling tale to life.

In making the announcement, Cook said, “This is truly an inspired collaboration, and a wonderful opportunity to revisit one of the most imaginative and memorable musical fantasies of all time. To be working with the amazing folks at Apple Corps, and to have Bob helming the sub is truly as good as it gets. With all those incredible Beatles songs and imagery, the spectacular vision of Bob and his pioneering team at ImageMovers Digital, and a classic adventure full of wit and action, we’re sure that moviegoers are going to have a great time on this latest trip to Pepperland.”

Zemeckis said, “’Yellow Submarine’ is one of the greatest fantasy films of all time, and making this new 3D performance capture movie is a dream come true for me. With the latest advances in technology, we will be able to take moviegoers on a voyage unlike any other, and bring new excitement and dimension to Pepperland and the various sea worlds they encounter. I’m thrilled to be working with the good folks at Apple Corps and our partners at Disney on this epic retelling of one of my all time favorite films.”

Jeff Jones, CEO, Apple Corps Ltd., said, “With The Beatles and Walt Disney Studios, we have a partnership between two of the best loved creative entities in the world. We're very excited about the magical fantasy that will result from this collaboration. The marriage of the music of The Beatles with the talent and technical wizardry of Robert Zemeckis and ImageMovers Digital should produce something very special. We look forward to working with Bob and his team on realising his new vision for 'Yellow Submarine'”.

The original motion picture (released in the U.S. on November 13, 1968) based on the music of The Beatles was directed by George Dunning and featured the inspired art direction and design of Heinz Edelmann. The movie is set in Pepperland, an undersea paradise inhabited by music lovers who live in peace and harmony and are protected by Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. That is…until they are threatened by the music hating Blue Meanies. It’s up to John, Paul, George and Ringo to set off on a magical adventure in their yellow submarine and bring music and harmony back to Pepperland.

About The Walt Disney Studios

The Walt Disney Studios is a unit of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) and produces and distributes motion pictures under the following banners: Walt Disney Pictures (which include live-action movies, animated feature films from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios) as well as Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures and Miramax Films. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International serves as the Studio's international distribution arm. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment distributes Disney and other film titles to the rental and sell-through home entertainment markets. Disney Theatrical Group is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises producing or licensing live entertainment events that reach a global annual audience of more than 20 million people in more than 40 countries, and the Disney Music Group distributes original music and motion picture soundtracks under its three record labels: Walt Disney Records, Hollywood Records and Lyric Street Records.

About Apple Corps. Ltd.

Apple Corps Ltd. was founded by The Beatles in 1968 to look after the group's own affairs. The London-based company has administered the catalogue of The Beatles releases of the 1960s that have sold to date more than 600 million records, tapes and CDs. Since the 1990s Apple has piloted new Beatles projects that have become benchmarks for pioneering accomplishment and which have included The Beatles Anthology projects, the 28 million-selling album The Beatles 1 and the The Beatles LOVE show and CD. Further information on The Beatles' projects can be found at http://www.thebeatles.com.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 15/9/2009, 11:24
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Logo

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Elisetta88
messaggio 15/9/2009, 13:01
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Da: Pescara

CITAZIONE (Scissorhands @ 15/9/2009, 11:24) *
Logo

è lo stesso di quello originale, solo che ha delle sfumature all'interno. però sono un pò dubbiosa per il risultato. di certo non può essere al livello di quello originale. e poi perchè rifare una cosa già esistente? l'unica cosa che mi incuriosisce è che sarà in 3d

User's Signature

Ogni piccola principessa ama sognare!

+Quote Post
Scrooge McDuck
messaggio 15/9/2009, 13:16
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

Da: Modena

sinceramente già il primo non mi era piaciuto...e finora il 3d mi ha mooolto innervosito...bo dry.gif

User's Signature

Il mio blogIl mio canale YoutubeLa mia pagina Facebook

+Quote Post
winnie & pimpi
messaggio 11/11/2009, 10:33
Messaggio #12

Millennium Member

Da: London

Ieri su Leggo c'era un articolo su Yellow Submarine in cui si riportavano alcune affermazioni -un po' scontate- di Zemeckis sul film:

-il film sarà in cap motion, che ormai, si sa, è la fissazione di Zemeckis
-si spera in una partecipazione diretta di Paul e Ringo, con cui però non sono ancora iniziate le trattative
-Zemeckis afferma che il film originale è una pietra miliare nella storia del cinema d'animazione (ma da quando???????), per cui si sente in obbligo di creare un film altrettanto rivoluzionario

Mah... dry.gif dry.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/11/2009, 0:31
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Da TAG Blog:

Meanwhile, Disney and IM Digital would like to have the surviving Beatles participate in its Yellow Submarine remake:

... In an interview with MTV News, [Robert] Zemeckis indicated that Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr have been approached to participate in the film, although he did not say in what capacity

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 12/11/2009, 12:19
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 11/11/2009, 23:31) *
Da TAG Blog:

Meanwhile, Disney and IM Digital would like to have the surviving Beatles participate in its Yellow Submarine remake:

... In an interview with MTV News, [Robert] Zemeckis indicated that Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr have been approached to participate in the film, although he did not say in what capacity

Lo spero vivamente...

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 19/11/2009, 15:55
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Secondo me è un ottimo progetto; io non amo i Beatles particolarmente, ma questo film è spesso nominato nel mondo dell'animazione al di fuori della Disney per la sua originalità e vivacità. Potrebbe essere un'idea ottima, come ho detto, se sviluppata nel modo giusto; sinceramente però, non me la sentirei di vedere le facce dei Beatles quasi realistiche in MoCa, metterebbero un pò in soggezione; vedremo quello che Zemeckis ha in testa...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 23/11/2009, 21:15
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

Il nostro Jim Hll aggiorna...

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/arc...ine-remake.aspx

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 12/1/2010, 11:22
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Annunciato il cast (... ma chi sono? tongue.gif )
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62322

Cast Announced for Zemeckis' Yellow Submarine
Source:Heat Vision
January 12, 2010

Heat Vision reports that Cary Elwes, Dean Lennox Kelly, Peter Serafinowicz and Adam Campbell are in talks to play The Beatles in Robert Zemeckis' Yellow Submarine at Walt Disney Pictures.

In the 3D performance capture film, Kelly (BBC's "Robin Hood") is portraying John Lennon, Serafinowicz plays Paul McCartney, Elwes (A Christmas Carol), is George Harrison, and Campbell will be Ringo Starr.

The 1968 animated feature was based on the music of The Beatles and featured the inspired art direction and design of Heinz Edelmann. The movie is set in Pepperland, an undersea paradise inhabited by music lovers who live in peace and harmony and are protected by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. That is... until they are threatened by the music hating Blue Meanies. It's up to John, Paul, George and Ringo to set off on a magical adventure in their yellow submarine and bring music and harmony back to Pepperland.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/1/2010, 13:41
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Da: Brescia

QUOTE (Scissorhands @ 12/1/2010, 10:22) *
Annunciato il cast (... ma chi sono? tongue.gif )

Beh Cary Elwes è Westley di Bottondoro Innamorato.gif ...("La Storia Fantastica")

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 13/1/2010, 14:16
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

aiuto, già tremo al pensiero di rivedere "vivi" sullo schermo i Beatles... O.o ma da dove gli vengono queste idee, a Zemeckis!???

User's Signature

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 12/10/2010, 17:26
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Da: Torre del Greco (NA)

News:
Dopo l'annuncio che la Disney produrrà Yellow Submarine, il remake del film dei Beatles che il regista Robert Zemeckis girerà in performance capture, e le prime notizie sul casting, non si è più saputo molto sul film.

Ora, ai microfoni di MTV, Cary Elwes rivela che le riprese inizieranno nella prima parte del 2011:

Inizieremo le riprese in aprile, quindi ci stiamo già preparando. Io non mi limiterò a doppiare George Harrison, sarò più di una voce. Dovremo interpretare i personaggi. Se sapete qualcosa del motion capture, sapete che non si tratta solo di doppiaggio: dovrò fare una vera performance.

Attraverso la versione "potenziata" del motion capture, ovvero il performance capture, gli attori impersoneranno i personaggi che poi vedremo animati sul grande schermo (in 3D, ovviamente). Elwes non può comunque rivelare altro sul ruolo, per esempio se la sua interpretazione sarà una imitazione o qualcosa di inedito:

Non posso parlare molto, perché ho firmato un documento nel quale assicuravo che non avrei discusso del progetto. Ma posso dirvi che il film sarà molto eccitante, sono felice di farvi parte. Conosco un po' la famiglia di Harrison e so che sono molto felici del film. Penso che sarà straordinario, grazie al 3D: oggi siamo in grado di reinventarlo in una maniera davvero eccitante.

Nel film Cary Elwes (Saw, Robin Hood: un uomo in calzamaglia, A Christmas Carol) sarà George Harrison, Dean Lennox Kelly (la serie tv Collision) sarà John Lennon, Peter Serafinowicz (L'alba dei morti dementi, L'isola delle coppie) sarà Paul McCartney e Adam Campbell (Date Movie, Epic Movie) sarà Ringo Starr.

I quattro protagonisti si presteranno al performance capture per dare movimento e voce ai personaggi, ma curiosamente verranno sostituiti per i numeri musicali. Durante le canzoni infatti i Beatles verranno interpretati, sempre in performance capture, dalla tribute band Fab Four, che però non canterà le 16 canzoni presenti nel film originale. Le vere musiche dei Beatles verranno utilizzate nel film, ma non per le parti cantate.

In Yellow Submarine, il paese paradisiaco sommerso di Pepelandia viene minacciato dall'orda dei Biechi Blu, che opprimono e pietrificano gli abitanti: a risolvere la situazione sarà Fred, che con il suo sommergibile giallo andrà a Londra a chiedere aiuto ai Beatles...

FONTE: Bad Taste

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 14/10/2010, 18:24
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Ragazzi... quando uscirono le prime notizie in merito a questo remake ... ero dubbiosa e dicevo che "non amavo molto i Beatles".

... Ecco... adesso sono i miei IDOLI. LI ADORO, semplicemente.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Quindi eccomi in trepidazione per vedere al cinema un altro film che li omaggia!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif AMORIIIIIII

però sono sempre dubbiosa riguardo al vederli animati in motion capture... O_O

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 15/3/2011, 10:11
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Da: Brescia

IL FILM E' STATO CANCELLATO

Yellow Submarine Cancelled
Source: ComingSoon.net
March 14, 2011

Yellow Submarine, the proposed performance capture remake of the 1968 animated Beatles film, will not be moving forward at Disney as was originally planned.

Set for development at ImageMovers Digital, the project was to have been directed by Robert Zemeckis with a cast announced last year.

Though some online speculation has already suggested that the decision relates directly to this past weekend's under-performance of the Zemeckis-produced Mars Needs Moms, sources tell ComingSoon.net that Disney's decision regarding Yellow Submarine has been a long time coming and that the official cancellation of the project was actually made quietly several months ago.

Even though Disney is no longer involved with the film, it has yet to be confirmed whether Zemeckis may pursue the project at another studio.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 15/3/2011, 11:47
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Da: Cn

Non del tutto inaspettato. Peccato comunque.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 15/3/2011, 12:56
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

Da: La Spezia/Disneyland

PECCATO!!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pagine V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 18/8/2019, 17:55