Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eclipse, Il Terzo Sequel di Twilight / Dal Libro al Film
Daydreamer
messaggio 30/6/2009, 21:23
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Brescia

Tempo di aprire la pagina apposita, il film incomincerà le riprese il 17 Agosto a Vancouver e lì esse termineranno il 31 Ottobre. Confermato il regista David Slade (dall'orrorifico vampire-movie "30 Giorni di Buio")

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Starts Filming Aug. 17
Source: Production Weekly
June 30, 2009

Summit Entertainment will film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse from August 17th until October 31st at Vancouver Film Studios. David Slade (30 Days of Night) will direct from a script by Melissa Rosenberg.

In the third installment of the franchise, coming to theaters on June 30, 2010, Bella (Kristen Stewart) once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward (Robert Pattinson) and her friendship with Jacob (Taylor Lautner) — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

The second film, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, hits theaters on November 20 and was directed by Chris Weitz (The Golden Compass).

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 30/6/2009, 21:24

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Donald Duck
messaggio 30/6/2009, 22:35
Messaggio #2

Time Lord

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Bari

Ma iniziano questo Agosto?? Di gia!!! O_O

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 1/7/2009, 0:22
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Il tempo corre, e come si suol dire, i vampiri rimangono per natura giovani ed eterni wink.gif...Non pensiate che Breaking Dawn resti tanto lontano...!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 29/7/2009, 12:42
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Bryce Dallas Howard sostituirà Rachelle Lefevre nel ruolo della vampira vendicativa Victoria a partire da Eclipse, pare che la Lefevre sarà impegnata su un altro set per lo stesso periodo delle riprese, che incominceranno questo Agosto a Vancouver

Bryce Dallas Howard Joins The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Source: Summit Entertainment July 29, 2009

Summit Entertainment announced today that actress Bryce Dallas Howard, most recently seen in McG's Terminator Salvation, will be replacing Rachelle Lefevre in the role of Victoria for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the third film in the series directed by David Slade (30 Days of Night). The reason given for the casting change was Lefevre's scheduling conflicts for another film to which she was committed.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is scheduled for release on June 30, 2010. You can read the official press release from Summit Entertainment below:

Summit Entertainment announced today that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over the role of “Victoria” in the studio’s upcoming production of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. Actress, Rachelle Lefevre, who portrayed the character in TWILIGHT as well as the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, will not continue in the role due to scheduling conflicts with another commitment the actor has made. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE will start filming in Vancouver this coming August.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, the third film in the studio’s TWILIGHT film franchise based on Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster book series, will be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg. The film will be released theatrically in North America on Wednesday, June 30, 2010.

“We are incredibly happy that Bryce has agreed to come into the franchise,” said Erik Feig, Summit’s President of Worldwide Production and Acquisitions. “Rachelle brought “Victoria” to great screen life and Bryce will bring a new dimension to the character. The franchise is lucky to have such a talented actress as Bryce coming in to fill the role.”

Howard most recently starred in TERMINATOR SALVATION as Kate Connor and has been seen in SPIDER-MAN 3, LADY IN THE WATER, and THE VILLAGE. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her leading performance as an actress in the HBO film AS YOU LIKE IT.

In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 30/7/2009, 12:59
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Ooops, la Lefevre non sapeva nulla della sostituzione!! Sti produttori... sleep.gif

Lefevre, Summit Issue Statements on Eclipse Recasting
Source: Access Hollywood, Summit Entertainment July 29, 2009

Last night, it was announced by Summmit Entertainment that the studio had replaced Rachelle Lefevre in the role of Victoria with Bryce Dallas Howard for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the third film in the series to be directed by David Slade and opening June 30, 2010.

Lefevre issued the following statement to Access Hollywood saying she was as stunned as the fans are:

"I was stunned by Summit's decision to recast the role of Victoria for 'Eclipse.' I was fully committed to the 'Twilight' saga, and to the portrayal of Victoria. I turned down several other film opportunities and, in accordance with my contractual rights, accepted only roles that would involve very short shooting schedules. My commitment to 'Barney’s Version' is only ten days. Summit picked up my option for 'Eclipse.' Although the production schedule for 'Eclipse' is over three months long, Summit said they had a conflict during those ten days and would not accommodate me. Given the length of filming for 'Eclipse,' never did I fathom I would lose the role over a 10 day overlap. I was happy with my contract with Summit and was fully prepared to continue to honor it. Summit chose simply to recast the part. I am greatly saddened that I will not get to complete my portrayal of Victoria for the 'Twilight' audience. This is a story, a theatrical journey and a character that I truly love and about which I am very passionate. I will be forever grateful to the fan support and loyalty I've received since being cast for this role, and I am hurt deeply by Summit's surprising decision to move on without me. I wish the cast and crew of 'Eclipse' only the very best."

But Summit Entertainment has already responded in a public statement just received by ComingSoon.net:

We at Summit Entertainment are disappointed by Rachelle Lefevre’s recent comments which attempt to make her career choices the fault of the Studio. Her decision to discuss her version of the scheduling challenges publicly has forced the Studio to set the record straight and correct the facts.

- Ms. Lefevre's representatives were advised as early as April that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE was expected to start shooting in early August.

- If Ms. Lefevre was, as she describes “passionate,” about being part of THE TWILIGHT SAGA, we feel that she and her representatives would have included us in her decision to work on another film that would conflict with the shooting schedule of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE.

- It was not until July 20th that Summit was first informed of Ms. Lefevre’s commitment to BARNEY’S VERSION, a commitment we have since been advised she accepted in early June. Summit had acted in good faith that she would be available to fulfill her obligations both in terms of rehearsals and shooting availability for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. We feel that her choice to withhold her scheduling conflict information from us can be viewed as a lack of cooperative spirit which affected the entire production.

- Furthermore Ms. Lefevre took a role in the other film that places her in Europe during the required rehearsal time, and at least ten days of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE’s principal photography. This period is essential for both rehearsal time with the cast, and for filming at key locations that are only available during the initial part of production.

- Contrary to Ms. Lefevre’s statement, it is simply untrue that the Studio dismissed her over a ten day overlap. It is not about a ten day overlap, but instead about the fact that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE is an ensemble production that has to accommodate the schedules of numerous actors while respecting the established creative vision of the filmmaker and most importantly the story.

The fact remains that Ms. Lefevre’s commitment to the other project - which she chose to withhold from Summit until the last possible moment - makes her unfortunately unavailable to perform the role of Victoria in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE.

It's not often that you'll have an actor/actress and a studio releasing public statements about these kind of recastings. What do you think?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 10/3/2010, 18:40
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Da: Torre del Greco (NA)

Teaser trailer
http://www.trailersland.com/index.php?opti...tail&id=356

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Donald Duck
messaggio 10/3/2010, 23:50
Messaggio #7

Time Lord

CITAZIONE (kekkomon @ 10/3/2010, 17:40) *

Kekko come avrai letto questi sono solo 10 secondi del Teaser Trailer, uno sneak-peak...ti pare che un teaser sia lungo 10 Secondi? eheheh.gif eheheh.gif
Il Teaser Trailer esce domani insieme a Remember me.....

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 11/3/2010, 8:05
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (Donald Duck @ 10/3/2010, 22:50) *
Kekko come avrai letto questi sono solo 10 secondi del Teaser Trailer, uno sneak-peak...ti pare che un teaser sia lungo 10 Secondi? eheheh.gif eheheh.gif
Il Teaser Trailer esce domani insieme a Remember me.....

In realtà l'ho visto e ho messo il link qui, perchè non amo la saga di Twilight.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
kekkomon
messaggio 11/3/2010, 16:08
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Trailer completo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2HIda5wSVU

User's Signature

+Quote Post
jask8ergirl
messaggio 11/3/2010, 23:54
Messaggio #10

Top Member

sito ufficiale Innamorato.gif http://www.eclipsethemovie.com/

User's Signature

I'll draw your next favourite Disney Character

+Quote Post
jask8ergirl
messaggio 1/7/2010, 14:55
Messaggio #11

Top Member

visto ieri...che dire...è veramente il migliore dei 3!!!

User's Signature

I'll draw your next favourite Disney Character

+Quote Post
Mad Hatter
messaggio 1/7/2010, 18:21
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Da: "son briccon..vagabondo"

Vado a vederlo domenica!!! rolleyes.gif
felicissimo.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 1/7/2010, 19:01
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

Io vado staseraaa!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Donald Duck
messaggio 1/7/2010, 22:03
Messaggio #14

Time Lord

Io dovevo vederlo oggi,ma per un problema ci vado lunedi! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mad Hatter
messaggio 4/7/2010, 8:56
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (Donald Duck @ 1/7/2010, 22:03) *
Io dovevo vederlo oggi,ma per un problema ci vado lunedi! smile.gif

Speriamo nulla di grave... post-6-1111346575.gif

Io come detto, vado oggi... eheheh.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Mad Hatter
messaggio 4/7/2010, 8:57
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (BennuzzO @ 1/7/2010, 19:01) *
Io vado staseraaa!!

E allora??? w00t.gif w00t.gif

Com'è? laugh.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Prince Philip
messaggio 4/7/2010, 11:32
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Da: Viareggio (LU)

Visto ieri rolleyes.gif ... vabbè, mi sono fatto un sacco di risate a vedere Bella (si sa, per quell'espressione da ebete che ha su tutti i poster e che tiene per la maggior parte del film laugh.gif ), ma mi è piaciuto ... il secondo comunque l'ho preferito a tutti, primo compreso (che era una lagna bleh.gif ) ...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Matisse
messaggio 4/7/2010, 13:12
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Visto ieri sera devo dire che mi è piaciuto di piu degli altri due eheheh.gif eheheh.gif la mia classifica è Eclipse, New Moon e Twilight infine ..

+Quote Post
Cenerina
messaggio 4/7/2010, 16:54
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Da: Verona

CITAZIONE (jask8ergirl @ 1/7/2010, 14:55) *
visto ieri...che dire...è veramente il migliore dei 3!!!

Concordo!! wink.gif

User's Signature

Il mio potere si diffonde intorno a me

Il ghiaccio aumenta e copre ogni cosa accanto a sé

Un mio pensiero cristallizza la realtà

Il resto è storia ormai, che passa e se ne va!

+Quote Post
Mad Hatter
messaggio 4/7/2010, 20:14
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

E' vero che è il migliore dei tre.. clapclap.gif laugh.gif
Però sono state tagliate molte parti del libro, che spero, dovrebbero essere inserite nel BD... rolleyes.gif

PICCOLO OT:
Ma secondo voi, alla fine della saga, uscirà un box unico con tutti i film in br?? unsure.gif unsure.gif

Messaggio modificato da Mad Hatter il 5/7/2010, 11:04

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Fiore-
messaggio 5/7/2010, 10:13
Messaggio #21

Utente

Visto ieri ed anche secondo me è il migliore dei tre! happy.gif

+Quote Post
cassie
messaggio 5/7/2010, 11:18
Messaggio #22

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (Fiore @ 5/7/2010, 10:13) *
Visto ieri ed anche secondo me è il migliore dei tre! happy.gif

Nel senso che val la pena di spendere i soldi del biglietto o che dopo le due schifezze assurde questo è il meno peggio? eheheh.gif

+Quote Post
-Fiore-
messaggio 5/7/2010, 11:29
Messaggio #23

Utente

CITAZIONE (cassie @ 5/7/2010, 11:18) *
Nel senso che val la pena di spendere i soldi del biglietto o che dopo le due schifezze assurde questo è il meno peggio? eheheh.gif

laugh.gif Nel senso che questo mi è piaciuto proprio molto! laugh.gif
Trovo lei sempre una grande fessa nella scelta che fa... ma questa è un'altra storia Roftl.gif

+Quote Post
cassie
messaggio 5/7/2010, 12:30
Messaggio #24

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (Fiore @ 5/7/2010, 11:29) *
laugh.gif Nel senso che questo mi è piaciuto proprio molto! laugh.gif
Trovo lei sempre una grande fessa nella scelta che fa... ma questa è un'altra storia Roftl.gif

Ma dai??? Davvero? post-6-1111346575.gif
Allora mi consigli di vederlo?

Beh, sulla scelta, conosci già il mio punto di vista, ma dimmi, dimmi, ha imparato a recitare o ha sempre l'espressività di una Piastrella?

+Quote Post

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 18/7/2019, 10:04