Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

12 Pagine V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mulan (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 1/2/2020, 20:41
Messaggio #265

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

ah abbiamo capito, scusate, ci eravamo persi un passaggio nel discorso...

beh speriamo che però la cosa rientri o trovino una soluzione per la salute pubblica

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/2/2020, 0:39
Messaggio #266

Gold Member

Dal sito Animated Views:

The Super Bowl spot for Mulan is here

Disney has released the Super Bowl TV spot for Mulan ahead of Sunday’s big game, and you can watch it in the player above. In addition, the final trailer for the film will premiere online immediately after the TV sneak peek airs. Mulan opens everywhere this March.

When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the Imperial Army to defend the country from Northern invaders, Hua Mulan, the eldest daughter of an honored warrior, steps in to take the place of her ailing father. Masquerading as a man, Hua Jun, she is tested every step of the way and must harness her inner-strength and embrace her true potential. It is an epic journey that will transform her into an honored warrior and earn her the respect of a grateful nation…and a proud father.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 3/2/2020, 10:56
Messaggio #267

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

Nuovo Trailer Italiano
Epico, meraviglioso e spettacolare!! Scusate ma sono vergognosamente di parte! wub.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/2/2020, 23:03
Messaggio #268

Gold Member

Copertina del prossimo numero del giornale D23:

Nuovo Tvspot
:

Click

Nuovo fotogramma tratto dal film:

Click

Immagini dal film:

Click

Le immagini provengono da questo libro (attenzione spoiler!!):

Click

Pin del film:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/2/2020, 23:13
Messaggio #269

Gold Member

Ecco la bambola Limited Edition di Mulan live action con tanto di fenice:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 11/2/2020, 22:05
Messaggio #270

Gold Member

I libri sembrano stupendi, c’è una qualche speranza che arrivino in Italia? 🤷🏻‍♂️

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/2/2020, 1:27
Messaggio #271

Gold Member

Chissà... di Aladdin e Maleficent Signora del Male non hanno fatto uscire i libri... vedremo

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 12/2/2020, 10:21
Messaggio #272

Gold Member

Che possa trattarsi di questo? Io per ora l'ho preordinato. Vi farò sapere!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 12/2/2020, 16:14
Messaggio #273

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 12/2/2020, 0:27) *
Chissà... di Aladdin e Maleficent Signora del Male non hanno fatto uscire i libri... vedremo

Sono riuscito a parlare con la divisione Disney della Giunti e mi hanno detto che purtroppo non si tratta di un libro relativo al live action, bensì di una semplice ristampa riguardante il Classico. Tuttavia, mi hanno detto che mi ricontatteranno per tutte le novità editoriali sul film in uscita, quindi spero di avere presto qualcosa di bello da dirvi!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
theprinceisonfir...
messaggio 12/2/2020, 20:24
Messaggio #274

Advanced Member

Questo film, purtroppo, sembra indirizzarsi verso un insuccesso...

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/2/2020, 0:09
Messaggio #275

Gold Member

Theprinceisonfire, perchè dici così? per via del fatto che la Giunti non ha ancora annunciato l'uscita dei libri? anche di Aladdin non sono usciti eppure il film è andato più che bene (pure oltre le aspettative)...
Che poi non capiamo perché la Giunti non faccia uscire i libri dei film live action... sono quelli di cui adesso si parla di più, perché non cavalcano l'onda e non fanno una collezione? tanto più che di TUTTI i live action sono usciti i romanzi in USA e in gran parte del mondo (pure Francia, Spagna e Germania)...
certe scelte editoriali non le capiremo mai

Dal sito Bustle:

The 'Mulan' Live-Action Film Pays Homage To The 1998 Classic In These Exclusive Cinemagraphs

The upcoming live-action Mulan is set to be released at the end of March and Bustle has an exclusive look at the titular character in all her warrior glory. The remake of the 1998 Disney film will veer away from the original in that it will pay tribute to the original legend of Hua Mulan and will not include characters like Li Shang or Mushu. While it's not the exact story you may have grown up with, in these exclusive cinemagraphs to Bustle, it is clear that the most important themes of the legend remain the same.

In these cinemagraphs — which were shot on the set of the film and later animated to create live images — fans of the story can see Mulan in iconic and familiar moments from the 1998 version of the film, including the lead heroine defiantly holding her sword which is reminiscent of the original film’s cover image. The images were captured by Kevin Burg and Jamie Beck, who actually invented the cinemagraph. They have been using the technique to animate their fashion and news photographs since 2011, and have worked with top brands such as Chanel, Armani, and Google.

Another difference from the 2020 film and the 1998 animated movie is that this year’s version will not include musical numbers. Before worrying about the absence of “Reflection,” check out the cinemagraph below. While there might not be a familiar musical moment, it is clear that the movie will “honor” the music found in the original film in a very “significant” way, per director Niki Caro.

Caro has previously explained the reasoning behind not including musical numbers, stating it truly came down to a matter of realism. “... We don't tend to break into song when we go to war,” Caro told outlets earlier this year, as reported by Digital Spy. “Not that I'm saying anything against the animation. The songs are brilliant, and if I could squeeze them in there, I would have...”

While the film will not necessarily be a shot-for-shot remake of the original — which is kind of the point — these cinemagraphs clearly pay homage to the story audiences loved growing up. By including more of the story from the original legend, “The Ballad of Mulan,” it will also hopefully introduce an entirely new generation to the powerful story and iconic character.

Mulan hits theaters on March 27, 2020.

Guardate le immagini in parziale movimento dei manifesti riportati dal sito. Si tratta di gif promozionali:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio Ieri, 0:44
Messaggio #276

Gold Member

Dal sito Forbes:

Matthew Wilder Talks ‘Break My Stride’ Going Viral On TikTok And ‘Mulan’ Remake

However, it’s his song Reflection from Disney’s Mulan that has perhaps garnered him the most recognition when it comes to his film work.

A live-action remake of the original animated movie, which grossed $304.32 million at the worldwide box office in 1998, hits theaters this Spring.

“I’ve been involved with the new film. I don’t know how much I can talk about it just at this moment. I can tell you that there are there’s a new version of Reflection, and that song thematically plays a large part in the new movie throughout the score,” he enthused.

“The film is not song-driven, but my music is present. I guess that’s as much as I can probably reveal at this moment, but the movie’s right around the corner. The film comes out at the end of March. I haven’t seen the whole film, just the parts that required my services. I’m excited to see it.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio Ieri, 10:24
Messaggio #277

Gold Member

La mia attesa cresce sempre più! In quanto a Giunti, sono stato poi richiamato da una rappresentante della divisione Disney, la quale mi ha confermato che al momento non sono previsti libri sul live action.
Io intanto ho ordinato i due libri del video, non vedo l'ora che arrivino.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio Ieri, 19:55
Messaggio #278

Gold Member

Come volevasi dimostrare la Giunti non ascolta più le richieste del pubblico.
Ci domandiamo: perchè non fa uscire i libri dei film live action? le vendite dei precedenti (Cenerentola, Bella e la Bestia, Alice attraverso lo specchio e Lo Schiaccianoci) sono andate male? perchè non comprendiamo questa strategia di non editare alcuni titoli (tra cui Aladdin, Maleficent e Mulan che sono adattamenti di tre tra le storie più note dell'universo disneyano)...

User's Signature

+Quote Post

12 Pagine V  « < 10 11 12
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 18/2/2020, 10:39