Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

17 Pagine V  « < 15 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> La Sirenetta (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 18/7/2019, 22:54
Messaggio #385

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio Ieri, 20:35
Messaggio #386

Gold Member

Da Gossip e Tv:

La Sirenetta diventa nera, Maurizio Costanzo dice la sua

Ariel, la famosa Sirenetta, sarà nera. La polemica è esplosa, Maurizio Costanzo dice la sua
Quando la Disney ha annunciato che per il film Ariel la Sirenetta sarebbe stata interpretata da Halle Bailey, il mondo si è diviso in due. La motivazione? L’attrice che è stata scelta per interpretare la celebre principessa ha la pelle scura e non chiara come quella di Ariel. Tra coloro che si sono espressi, ci sono state persone che hanno gridato allo scandalo perché la Sirenetta sarebbe dovuta essere bianca mentre ce ne sono state altre che non ci hanno visto nulla di strano. Anzi, in molti hanno abbracciato con piacere questo cambiamento sconvolgente. Ad esprimere il loro parere sono stati davvero in tantissimi e tra di loro sono apparsi anche dei volti famosi. Di recente, anche Maurizio Costanzo ha espresso il suo parere sul magazine Nuovo TV nella rubrica dove risponde ai suoi lettori.

“Sono passati quasi 30 anni, le cose sono cambiate”: le parole di Costanzo
Su Nuovo TV una lettrice ha confessato a Maurizio Costanzo di non capire come mai tante persone si siano scandalizzate dopo aver scoperto che la Sirenetta nel live-action avrà la pelle scura. La risposta del marito di Maria De Filippi è stata a dir poco magnifica. Il giornalista ha mostrato, ancora una volta, di possedere una grande apertura mentale con queste parole: “Io non vedo nessuno scandalo. Il film animazione della Disney, La Sirenetta, è del 1989 quindi credo sia normale che Ariel venisse rappresentata come una ragazza bianca. Ma sono passati quasi trent’anni, ora le cose – fortunatamente – ora le cose sono molto diverse”.

Per Costanzo però coloro che hanno innalzato la polemica non sono tutti razzisti
Secondo Maurizio le persone che hanno dato vita a questo scandalo non sono tutte razziste. Il giornalista è convinto che in molti siano legati alle tradizioni e che non amino vederle stravolte. Nulla di più vero. Sui social infatti sono stati tanti a precisare di non avere nulla contro la pelle scura e di preferire semplicemente di vedere la loro Sirenetta come quella di sempre. Intanto in questi giorni si vocifera che il cantante Harry Styles sia in trattative per ottenere il ruolo del Principe Eric mentre Javer Bardem potrebbe indossare i panni del Re Tritone, padre di Ariel.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio Ieri, 20:38
Messaggio #387

Gold Member

Rumor:

* In lizza per il ruolo del Principe Eric c'è anche l'attore Asher Angel famoso per essere il protagonista del film della DC Comics Shazam.

Da TheDisInsider:

‘Shazam’ Star Asher Angel Auditioned For Prince Eric In ‘The Little Mermaid’

Earlier this week the internet went buzzing over reports that former One Direction member Harry Style was in early talks to play Prince Eric in Disney’s live-action adaptation of The Little Mermaid. Now thanks to a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, they learned Shazam star Asher Angel also auditioned for the role.

What makes this news most intriguing is that according to Variety’s Justin Kroll, Harry Styles is may still be on the fence, and according to ET, Asher Angel is now one of the finalists for the role. In the interview, Angel expressed his excitement for the project and its stars such as the new Ariel Halle Bailey.

Justin Kroll

@krolljvar
Getting word now this is VERY early and Styles still may be on the fence. Stay Tuned. https://variety.com/2019/film/news/harry-st...ney-1203269289/

Harry Styles in Talks to Play Prince Eric in Disney’s ‘Little Mermaid’
Harry Styles is going under the sea.

variety.com
9:58 PM - Jul 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
944 people are talking about this

You can check out the full interview below:

www.etonline.com/media/videos/tim-miller-says-terminator-dark-fate-is-linda-hamiltons-story-comic-con-2019-exclusive

Disney’s upcoming remake is putting together quite the cast. Yesterday we reported exclusively that Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales star Javier Bardem is in talks to play Ariel’s father King Triton. Also in talks are Melissa McCarthy, Jacob Tremblay, and Awkwafina who are circling Ursula, Ariel’s best friend Flounder, and Scuttle.

As of right now, there is no release date for the film. However, production is expected to begin next January. We expect to hear more news on this project at Disney’s bi-annual D23 Expo this August.

Released in 1989, Disney’s animated classic centered on a young mermaid named Ariel, who is captivated by the world upon the surface. When she falls in love with a human prince, she makes a deal with a villainous sea witch to become human, herself, and earn his love before the agreed time runs out.

The movie grossed over $100 million at the US box office upon its initial release and won two Academy Awards for Best Song (“Under the Sea”) and Best Original Music Score for Alan Menken. It is credited as the film to have started the historic Disney Renaissance.

Source: ET

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio Ieri, 20:39
Messaggio #388

Gold Member

Da ETOnline:

Asher Angel Says He Auditioned for Role of Prince Eric In 'The Little Mermaid' Live-Action Film (Exclusive)
By Liz Calvario‍ ‍ 3:54 PM PDT, July 18, 2019

Is Asher Angel in the running to play Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid?

The 16-year-old actor revealed to ET's Keltie Knight during San Diego Comic-Con -- where he was promoting Shazam!'s home entertainment release -- on Thursday that he tried out for the lead male role in the upcoming live-action Disney film.

"I've auditioned. I went in for it," he admitted, adding that he didn't know if he's in the race to land the role. Earlier this week, ET learned that Harry Styles was also in very early talks to play Ariel's love interest.

Angel did, however, express that it would mean "so much to me" to nab the highly coveted Prince Eric part.

"It means so much to me. I started off doing musical theater," he explained. "One of my first ever shows, I was Flounder. It was really cute. There's video everywhere, if you guys want to look it up."

"I would love to do the live action, of course. There's so many amazing people in it that I would love to work with," he added.

While he wouldn't go on to share any more details about his audition, he did comment on Halle Bailey's casting as Ariel.

"She's gonna be amazing," Angel gushed. "She's gonna kill it. Hopefully we get to work together."

Angel, who gained famed from his role in the Disney Channel show Andi Mack, also stated that it would be great to "work with my Disney friends again."

On Wednesday, multiple outlets reported that Javier Bardem was in negotiations to join the adaptation as Ariel's father, King Triton.

ET previously also learned that Melissa McCarthy was in early talks to play Ursula in the film, and The Hollywood Reporter also reported that Jacob Tremblay and Awkwafina are in talks for the roles of Flounder and Scuttle, respectively. Flounder is Ariel's best friend, a fish, while Scuttle is a seagull who is also a friend of Ariel's.

For more on The Little Mermaid casting, watch below.

Shazam! is available on Digtal, 4K, Blu-Ray and DVD now.

User's Signature

+Quote Post

17 Pagine V  « < 15 16 17
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 20/7/2019, 1:33