Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

27 Pagine V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> La Sirenetta Musical
Scissorhands
messaggio 11/11/2007, 0:54
Messaggio #217

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Campobasso/Angers

Interessantissima!!!!Grazie veu!!

User's Signature

thanks to giagia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giagia
messaggio 11/11/2007, 13:28
Messaggio #218

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Roma (RM)

Bellissimo! wub.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
GasGas
messaggio 14/11/2007, 1:41
Messaggio #219

Gold Member

Da: Napoli

grazie veuvi clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 20/11/2007, 2:10
Messaggio #220

Gold Member

Finalmente!!!! la lista dei tanto desiderati cambiamenti rispetto alla prima di Denver!!

Some Little Mermaid changes from Denver
Posted On: 11/19/07 at 01:19 AM

First off, I want to say that Norm Lewis should get his own song. Since Denver, they actually cut down his verse in “If Only”. I would love to see him sing a song about being a father and having trouble relating to his daughter now that she is growing up. Also, it would be great to find out what exactly happened to Ariel’s mom.

Differences from the Denver try-out include:

1. They show Ariel first thing after the curtain rises. Before, we first saw Ariel when she sang “This is Where I Belong”.

2. There was less intro to “Fathoms Below” when the ship came down. The singing started immediately. I really like this change because it makes the show start more powerful than before.

3. There were Mermen guards at the performance. Before there were no male merpeople except Triton.

4. The Mermaid tails have more disconnected pieces to make them move more. The photos of Ariel that have been released show the old tail.

5. Scuttle had feathers added to the sleeves of his costume.

6. Triton has a better Trident. It is that clear glass looking material. Very pretty.

7. Triton was angrier and his temper was worse.

8. “I Want the Good Times Back” had many changes. The second chorus was different, they took out my favorite line before the song, (“Like a shellfish, mamma knows when she’s been shucked.”) and they added extra eel dancers in addition to Floatsom and Jetsam. It looked good with the extra bodies, but I lost the feeling that Ursula and Floatsom and Jetsam were outcasts. The new eels had different costumes from Flotsam and Jetsam, who had lights on their new costumes which they didn’t have in Denver. Also, this scene had flashier lights in the background and Ursula seemed more energetic during this number, as well as throughout the whole show. She was much nicer to the eels by not calling them names and saying “sing before I skin you alive and turn you both into handbags”.

9. Ariel’s grotto in “Part of Your World” seemed bigger with larger “human stuff”. Previously, when she got up out of her grotto she swung her legs around the grotto and you could see her real legs come out of her skirt. They changed it now so you don’t see it.

10. There were some lines added between transitions, such as one of the mersisters saying, “I can do her part- I know every note” after a song.

11. They added in Sebastian’s line, “Someone should nail that girl’s fins to the floor”.

12. Ariel added in a much needed part about saying, “I don’t belong here, and I never did”. I would have liked to have seen that be more developed, but at least it is out there.

13. They omitted Ursula’s line when she tells Ariel not to be scared of her because “I’ve known you since you were a minnow”.

14. After Triton destroys Ariel’s grotto he goes to storm away, then turns back to talk to her again, but then changes his mind. Ariel said her next line about hating him with such hatred! Very emotional. I don’t remember it being that dramatic in Denver.

15. Now, Eric must marry by his 25th birthday.

16. They changed “If Only”, but not for the better. Some of the lines were changed, i.e. “My shakles would be broken” to “The silence would be broken” and “How I hid behind my smile” to “How I ached behind my smile”. They also cut some of Sebastian’s speaking before his part of the song. I liked all those line changes; however the end of the song is where I had issues. They cut Triton’s verse, so now he only sings two lines by himself. They cut the lines “I’m still getting over having lost her poor sweet mother…If I loose her too, I don’t know how I can go on”. Before Triton started his verse very powerful with strong music, but it is much softer now. The parts all four sang at the end were different from before, but they seemed to blend together so I couldn’t understand much of what was said. All and all, I liked the old way better.

17. One of the contestants in the singing contests runs off while the other contestants are still onstage. She is changing to become an Ariel double.

18. There is now a battle between Ariel and Ursula at the end of the show, and it is under water. Ariel is now back to being a mermaid. There is lots of smoke, and Ursula’s demise is different. She goes though a trap door, and Triton comes up shortly after.

19. Triton changes her back to a mermaid. While many people on this board thought that was a necessity, I didn’t think it was very important. However, I loved how he helped her swim up out of the water. That was an emotional part for me, and I’m sure adults in the audience will really be touched by that part.

20. When Triton sings his “If Only” reprise Ariel sings his line saying “Oh, I love you so, if only you could know”.

The audience loved the show! There were cheers before “Part of Your World” and ‘Under the Sea”. They went crazy with when Eric drowned. It seemed to be a “wow” moment. Of course they loved Ariel’s transformation. Some people cheered when Ariel came out in her pink dress.

I enjoyed the show more than I did in Denver, but I thought it was good then. The show got a bad rap on this board, and it seems like some of the biggest critics were people who didn’t even see the show. The biggest improvements were the ending battle and Triton helping her up out of the water.

Again, I would like to see Triton sing a song about his challenges being a king and a father. Not only would it show off his voice, but adults would relate to this song. Many parents struggle with being successful at work, but not having much control over their children. Also, I would love to know what happened to Ariel’s mother. At one point Triton says “Don’t you remember what happened to your mother?” That would be a perfect time to answer that question.

This show is going to be very popular.

Mi scuso se non traduco tutto, ma purtroppo non ho tempo cry.gif cry.gif

Cmq molte cose non sono così importanti. Le uniche veramente degne di nota secondo me sono la 18 e la 19. La scena finale della battaglia è stata cambiata e ora si svolge sott'acqua e Ariel è di nuovo una sirena!!! Sarà poi Tritone a trasformarla in umana, esattamente come nel Classico... Evvaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
Eric
messaggio 25/11/2007, 14:58
Messaggio #221

Gold Member

Da: Genova

nn voglio dire cavolate...ma questo musical è stato sospeso! post-6-1111346575.gif

http://www.musical.it/index.php?p=302&n=1827

Messaggio modificato da Eric il 25/11/2007, 15:00

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/12/2007, 1:38
Messaggio #222

Gold Member

No, non è stato sospeso...

Ecco una nuova foto di Ursula con un "abito" molto regale... alla "Via col vento" come dicono in USA:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 7/12/2007, 3:02
Messaggio #223

Gold Member

In realtà si il musical è stato sospeso per un paio di settimane,come tanti altri musical per via dello sciopero di broadway (solo alcuni teatri sono rimasti aperti perchè avevano un contratto differente). Ora lo sciopero è finito e anche la Sirenetta ha riaperto.
Attendiamo notizie della apertura ufficiale (per ora è ancora in preview) spostata a gennaio a causa dello sciopero.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
GasGas
messaggio 7/12/2007, 3:55
Messaggio #224

Gold Member

Da: Napoli

CITAZIONE (Scissorhands @ 7/12/2007, 2:02)
In realtà si il musical è stato sospeso per un paio di settimane,come tanti altri musical per via dello sciopero di broadway (solo alcuni teatri sono rimasti aperti perchè avevano un contratto differente). Ora lo sciopero è finito e anche la Sirenetta ha riaperto.
Attendiamo notizie della apertura ufficiale (per ora è ancora in preview) spostata a gennaio a causa dello sciopero.

scusa...ha riaperto o riapre a gennaio? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 7/12/2007, 10:03
Messaggio #225

Gold Member

Un altro video dal musical, sempre Part Of Your World, ma la coda è differente:
(andate nella sezione playlist)
THE LITTLE MERMAID

+Quote Post
ariel one
messaggio 7/12/2007, 17:03
Messaggio #226

Millennium Member

Da: Seregno (MI)

CITAZIONE (Bewitched @ 7/12/2007, 10:03)
Un altro video dal musical, sempre Part Of Your World, ma la coda è differente:
(andate nella sezione playlist)
THE LITTLE MERMAID

post-6-1111076745.gif è pazzesco come muove le braccia alla fine della canzone! sembra proprio che la scena sia ambientata sott'acqua!! clapclap.gif clapclap.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 7/12/2007, 18:42
Messaggio #227

Gold Member

Beh, proprio PAZZESCO non lo definirei, essendo un movimento che fanno tutti quelli che imitano qualcosa che sta sott'acqua, ma rende comunque l'idea.

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 8/12/2007, 9:33
Messaggio #228

Gold Member

Nuova foto di Ursula dal sito ufficiale:

Hanno cambiato un po' i tentacoli allungandoli per dare maggiore volume al personaggio, per farla sembrare più grossa, un buon lavoro!
Non vedo l'ora di vederne dei video ufficiali finali per farmi un' idea dei costumi definitivi in scena.

+Quote Post
ariel one
messaggio 8/12/2007, 14:04
Messaggio #229

Millennium Member

Da: Seregno (MI)

CITAZIONE (Bewitched @ 7/12/2007, 18:42)
Beh, proprio PAZZESCO non lo definirei, essendo un movimento che fanno tutti quelli che imitano qualcosa che sta sott'acqua, ma rende comunque l'idea.

forse ho esagerato con il termine, cmq intendevo dire che è stata una trovata intelligente, così rende molto bene direi!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/12/2007, 13:30
Messaggio #230

Gold Member

L'articolo di oggi di Jim Hill riporta la notizia che Sierra Boggess, la Ariel del musical, ha incontrato Glen Keane (l'animatore che disegnò Ariel nel 1989) mercoledì scorso... Glen Keane doveva parlare prima del musical, ma poi non non si è fatto nulla a causa dello scipero di Broadway che ha fatto sì che il musical venisse sospeso per alcune settimane.

La Sirenetta musical aprirà ufficialmente Giovedì 10 gennaio 2008.

Ecco Sierra e Glen in foto:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/uplo...-Glen-Keane.jpg

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Alexdisneyfan89
messaggio 10/12/2007, 15:25
Messaggio #231

Da: Roma

wow grazie Veuuuu

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 15/12/2007, 16:06
Messaggio #232

Gold Member

Nuovo video:
The Little Mermaid Musical Interview
Si vedono spezzoni di 'Under the sea' e 'If Only', oltre alla fine 'Part of Your World' già vista quest'ultima.
Sebastian mi sembra molto strano, sembra un po' una donna, mi ricorda tantissimo la donna di colore bella in carne presente nel musical di Mary Poppins. Sembra anche un po' spompato, che stia sul punto di perdere la voce e crollare esanime sul palco.
E le scene sono strane, sembra più che altro un giardino con insetti che vanno qua e là, ma bisognerà vedere alla fine come sarà il tutto!
If Only è magnifica, ma questo si sapeva già, e King Triton fa la sua gran figura!

Messaggio modificato da Bewitched il 15/12/2007, 16:08

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 21/12/2007, 14:07
Messaggio #233

Gold Member

Video Preview del Musical:

Preview

Molto bello, anche se Poor Unfortunate soul lo trovo ancora povero di coreografia e scenografia, e Sebastian continua a non piacermi in Under The Sea.
Per il resto è davvero meraviglioso!

+Quote Post
giagia
messaggio 21/12/2007, 16:35
Messaggio #234

Gold Member

Si, è vero, Sebastian ricorda molto Mrs. Curry di Mary Poppins e Rafiki di The Lion King (che, era una donna su palco, così come Terk era un uomo nel musical di Tarzan). Sono anch'io un po' perplesso per Under the Sea, e sono d'accordo con tutto quello che ha detto Bewitched. Tuttavia finchè non lo si gurda in diretta non si può dire (andandosene la tata via da Londra presumo stiano facendo spazio per la Sirena, e non mancherò di certo)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Bewitched
messaggio 22/12/2007, 20:17
Messaggio #235

Gold Member

Nuove foto nello scrapbook del sito ufficiale!!!!
Magnifiche! w00t.gif wub.gif clapclap.gif Innamorato.gif

+Quote Post
giagia
messaggio 22/12/2007, 22:21
Messaggio #236

Gold Member

Veramente bellissime! Grazie Bew!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/12/2007, 0:06
Messaggio #237

Gold Member

Bellissime immagini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grazie Bewitched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Ciro84
messaggio 23/12/2007, 0:11
Messaggio #238

Millennium Member

Da: Roma

I costumi dei gabbiani sono deliziosi. In effetti mi piacciono molto tutti i costumi, sono molto originali.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Eric
messaggio 23/12/2007, 0:21
Messaggio #239

Gold Member

Da: Genova

Stupende immaggini! biggrin.gif!!!!!!!!!!! clapclap.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
cartoni
messaggio 23/12/2007, 12:01
Messaggio #240

Gold Member

Da: Atessa

Bellissimie Immagini

User's Signature

+Quote Post

27 Pagine V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
5 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (5 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 11/8/2020, 6:57