Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

30 Pagine V  « < 28 29 30  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> La Sirenetta (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 13/2/2020, 1:21
Messaggio #697

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler, viene detto che il film non uscirà a marzo 2021 (data riservata ad un altro film Disney).

E' comprensibile che non riescano a farlo uscire a marzo dell'anno prossimo. Va ancora girato e poi c'è la post produzione con gli effetti digitali. Potrebbe essere per dicembre 2021 ma non crediamo proprio mettano un titolo "estivo" in pieno inverno

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/2/2020, 9:45
Messaggio #698

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Brescia

Sarebbe lo slot ideale per Biancaneve.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 13/2/2020, 23:53
Messaggio #699

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Concordo, spero in Biancaneve!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/2/2020, 20:02
Messaggio #700

Gold Member

News:

* Melissa McCarthy conferma che interpreterà Ursula e dice di essere a Londra per le prove per il film.

Dal sito UPI:

Melissa McCarthy says 'Little Mermaid' rehearsals are 'absolute blast'

Feb. 17 (UPI) -- Melissa McCarthy says rehearsals for The Little Mermaid have been an "absolute blast" thus far.

The 49-year-old actress discussed the upcoming film during Monday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

McCarthy plays Ursula in The Little Mermaid, a live-action remake of Disney's 1989 animated film of the same name. The movie is directed by Rob Marshall and stars Halle Bailey as the title character, Ariel.

"I play Ursula, the sea witch. It is so fun," McCarthy said. "We're just in rehearsals. It's been an absolute blast."

"Stepping into the world of Rob Marshall, it's like a fever dream," she added. "I just went to London for a week, I was like, 'I don't get to go to dance camp for a week.' All day he's like, 'Do you want to slide down this 40-foot clam shell?' I'm like, 'Yes! Of course I do. What are you, crazy?' It's been wildly creative."

Marshall is known for directing such films as Chicago, Into the Woods and Mary Poppins Returns. He praised Bailey, an actress known for A Wrinkle in Time and Grown-ish, following her casting in July.

"After an extensive search, it was abundantly clear that Halle possesses that rare combination of spirit, heart, youth, innocence and substance -- plus a glorious singing voice -- all intrinsic qualities necessary to play this iconic role," Marshall said.

The Little Mermaid co-stars Jonah Hauer-King as Prince Eric, with Awkwafina as the voice of Scuttle, Jacob Tremblay as the voice of Flounder and Daveed Diggs as the voice of Sebastian. Javier Bardem will reportedly play King Triton.

On Ellen, McCarthy and fellow guest Macey Hensley played a game of "Hail to the Blank" where they guessed facts about U.S. presidents.

Qui il video dell'intervista:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/2/2020, 20:04
Messaggio #701

Gold Member

Dal sito Production List:

The Little Mermaid

Shoot Date: April 01, 2020
Locations: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Cayman Islands
Cape Town
Spain

Project Summary:

The Little Mermaid is a remake of the under-the-sea classic, “The Little Mermaid” (Disney), directed by Rob Marshall, starring Halle Bailey.

Cast & Crew:

Rob Marshall (Director)

Alan Menken (Producer)

Allison Erlikhman (Producer)

Lin-Manuel Miranda (Producer)

John DeLuca (Producer)

Jessica Virtue (Producer)

Jared LeBoff (Producer)

Marc Platt (Producer)

Jeffrey Silver (Line Producer)

Russell Allen (UPM)

Awkwafina (Cast)

Melissa McCarthy (Cast)

Halle Bailey (Cast)

User's Signature

+Quote Post

30 Pagine V  « < 28 29 30
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 21/2/2020, 6:26