Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

30 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel Television - ABC
veu
messaggio 13/10/2012, 23:41
Messaggio #25

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

News:

Al New York Comic Con Jeph Loeb ha confermato che l'Agente Coulson sarà presente nella serie tv sullo S.H.I.E.L.D.

Da CBM:

Clark Gregg's ‘Agent Coulson’ Confirmed To Live Again On Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series

In rather surprising news, it's been officially announced that actor Clark Gregg will somehow reprise the role of Marvel's The Avengers late Agent Coulson, on Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. series!

During today's Marvel Television panel at New York Comic-Con, which is still underway, the Head of Television for Marvel, Jeph Loeb, announced that Marvel's The Avengers late fan-favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Phil Coulson, will live again! Backed by Clark Gregg himself, Marvel Studios head honcho Kevin Feige and director Joss Whedon appeared in a video where they confirmed that Gregg will surely reprise the role in the planned S.H.I.E.L.D. series with ABC.

“We all love Clark Gregg, there's no doubt about that,” Whedon said. “From before we made 'The Avengers,' we discussed whether there was a way for him to be a part of the Marvel Universe, perhaps a part of a TV show even after his death. … The fact of the matter is, as much as we love him, now that I'm really running Marvel, I like to keep a type of artistic integrity, which means we don't stretch the bounds of reality.” Marvel producer Kevin Feige added that, “There was never going to be a 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' show without Agent Phil Coulson!” “He's headlining the S.H.I.E.L.D. show and always was.” said Whedon.

For the full panel's coverage, head over to Comic Book Resources. This news comes as a surprise, considering all of the outlandish fan-made possibilities that'd allow Coulson's revival, which Clark Gregg has modestly dismissed. Anyhow, Gregg is the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot's first cast member, with details revealed earlier this month for five other characters that'll appear. And it's also unclear how exactly Agent Phil Coulson will be revived, whether it's as a life model decoy or if the series will be a prequel to the events of Marvel's The Avengers. But what do you think?

Last month, Joss Whedon said the series will be adjacent to the Marvel cinematic universe, but is structured so that it deals with agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. who are “the humans in a superhero world and how they deal with that and how it makes them vulnerable.” Whedon penned the pilot with his brother, Jed Whedon & his wife Maurissa Tancharoen. And the trio will also executive produce the pilot with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/10/2012, 22:43
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg sarà Coulson nella serie di Joss Whedon!

Durante il panel della Marvel Television al New York Comic Con, Jeph Loeb, capo della divisione, ha annunciato ufficialmente che l’Agente Phil Coulson sarà nel pilot di Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D., la serie televisiva scritta e prodotta da Joss Whedon per la ABC.

Clark Gregg vestirà nuovamente i panni dell’amato personaggio dell’Universo Cinematografico Marvel dopo averlo interpretato in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, i cortometraggi The Consultant e A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer. In The Avengers di Joss Whedon moriva, ma ci si aspettava un suo ritorno in qualche modo o in qualche forma-

L’attore è comparso a sorpresa sul palco durante il panel e ha parlato del suo ruolo in Ultimate Spider-Man, successivamente ha presentato un video nel quale Kevin Feige e Joss Whedon annunciavano il suo ritorno nel pilot, che verrà scritto da Whedon, dal fratello Jed e da Maurissa Tancharoen.

In passato Whedon ha specificato che la serie tv sarà separata dal franchise cinematografico, ma la presenza di Coulson nel pilot lascia immaginare che si svolgerà (almeno il pilot) prima degli eventi di The Avengers. Vi terremo aggiornati a riguardo…

Whedon dovrebbe dirigere il pilot, che dovrà convincere la ABC a commissionare l’intera serie. Nel caso venisse ordinata, la serie potrebbe andare in onda nell’autunno del 2013.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/10/2012, 18:44
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

Joe Quesada Discusses Agent Coulson's Return In MARVEL'S S.H.I.E.L.D. And More

Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada talks more here about bringing back Clark Gregg's 'Agent Coulson' for small screen project Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., and also shares his thoughts on why he believes that the series will appeal to new and old fans alike.

In a chat with at this weekend's New York Comic Con, Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada has shared a few more details about the highly anticipated debut of Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. We don't know a lot of details at this point about the direction that the series will take, but the fact that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) will return after seemingly being killed off in Marvel's The Avengers, has led to an awful lot of theories! Be sure to click on the link below to read some more highlights from the interview, including Quesada's thoughts on Marvel's success across all media and his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

"He plays Agent Coulson. I really can't tell too much more than that because I'd be revealing too much of the show's structure, but we're thrilled to build the show around him. First of all, aside from being an amazing actor, Clark is one of the sweetest guys you'd ever encounter. We cast him as Agent Coulson in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' cartoon and we got his permission to do his likeness and of course, he voices the character. You've just never seen anybody who's so happy to have this character that's built around him and he' part of this mythology. My best moment is when I said to him, 'Hey Clark, you're going to be in the comics, too. Coulson is going to be in the Marvel Universe.' And he literally melted, it was like fanboy glee."

"We have incredibly high hopes for the TV show. I think Clark is obviously going to be a huge breakout star. Again, I read, I know what the show's about and I think Marvel fans are going to be absolutely over the moon with it and those people who watched "The Avengers" movie -- not many people who didn't -- are going to be incredibly happy with it and satisfied with it. Those who don't know anything about "The Avengers" or the Marvel Universe are going to love it as well because it's a very unique show that we're creating."

Audiointervista

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/10/2012, 18:47
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

Joe Quesada Discusses Agent Coulson's Return In MARVEL'S S.H.I.E.L.D. And More

Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada talks more here about bringing back Clark Gregg's 'Agent Coulson' for small screen project Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., and also shares his thoughts on why he believes that the series will appeal to new and old fans alike.

In a chat with at this weekend's New York Comic Con, Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada has shared a few more details about the highly anticipated debut of Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. We don't know a lot of details at this point about the direction that the series will take, but the fact that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) will return after seemingly being killed off in Marvel's The Avengers, has led to an awful lot of theories! Be sure to click on the link below to read some more highlights from the interview, including Quesada's thoughts on Marvel's success across all media and his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

"He plays Agent Coulson. I really can't tell too much more than that because I'd be revealing too much of the show's structure, but we're thrilled to build the show around him. First of all, aside from being an amazing actor, Clark is one of the sweetest guys you'd ever encounter. We cast him as Agent Coulson in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' cartoon and we got his permission to do his likeness and of course, he voices the character. You've just never seen anybody who's so happy to have this character that's built around him and he' part of this mythology. My best moment is when I said to him, 'Hey Clark, you're going to be in the comics, too. Coulson is going to be in the Marvel Universe.' And he literally melted, it was like fanboy glee."

"We have incredibly high hopes for the TV show. I think Clark is obviously going to be a huge breakout star. Again, I read, I know what the show's about and I think Marvel fans are going to be absolutely over the moon with it and those people who watched "The Avengers" movie -- not many people who didn't -- are going to be incredibly happy with it and satisfied with it. Those who don't know anything about "The Avengers" or the Marvel Universe are going to love it as well because it's a very unique show that we're creating."

Audiointervista

Messaggio modificato da veu il 15/10/2012, 18:47

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/10/2012, 13:05
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Rumor:

L'attrice Summer Glau potrebbe raggiungere il set del telefilm S.H.I.E.L.D.

Da CBM:

Could We See Summer Glau In The S.H.I.E.L.D TV Series?

Well of course we COULD, but the question is, does the Firefly/Serenity actress want to work with her old pal Joss Whedon on his upcoming Marvel tv show? IGN asked her all about it, click to find out what she had to say..

When Joss Whedon was announced as being the man who would bring The Avengers to our screens, may fans assumed (or hoped anyway) that the director would draft in some cast members from his various beloved tv projects. Of course, that wasn't to be the case, but now that Whedon has been tasked with overseeing Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D tv show, could we any familiar faces pop up? One of the most popular characters in Whedon's back catalog is River Tam, the mentally unstable psychic girl played so memorably by Summer Glau in the Firefly tv series and its big screen spin-off, Serenity. In an interview with IGN about her latest tv venture, Alphas, the actress fills us in on whether she'd be interested..

IGN: So I’ve got to ask… Your buddy Joss [Whedon] has a new TV show percolating, and he’s been known to make use of your talents in several projects. So is that something you’ve had any conversations about? And do you think you’d look good in a S.H.I.E.L.D. jumpsuit?

Glau: "Well, I have my fingers crossed behind my back. I try not to say anything to Joss about anything he’s doing because he has so many actors, and I know we all want to work for him. So I don't know, but if I could be a part of it in any way, of course, you know I want to".

I'm sure there are many a fanboy (and girl) with their fingers crossed right along with her. What do you guys think? Could you see Glau suit up as a member of S.H.I.E.L.D?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 25/10/2012, 9:39
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Brescia

Ming-Na To Star In Joss Whedon’s ABC Pilot ‘Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.’
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday October 24, 2012 @ 2:53pm PDTTags: ABC, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's The Avengers, Ming-Na Wen
Da Deadline

Ming-Na S.H.I.E.L.D. CastingEXCLUSIVE: Joss Whedon has recruited ER alumna Ming-Na Wen for one of the leads in his ABC drama pilot Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D., which he is co-writing and directing. The project, from Marvel TV and ABC TV Studios, is based on a peacekeeping group found in both the comic book and feature film universes, including the blockbuster 2012 movie The Avengers. Ming-Na will play Agent Melinda May. Soulful and slightly damaged by her combat experiences, Melinda is an ace pilot, a weapons expert and a soldier who can — and has — gone beyond the call of duty. The character was originally listed on the pilot’s casting breakdown as Agent Althea Rice, aka The Cavalry. Ming-Na is the second actor cast in S.H.I.E.L.D., joining Clark Gregg, who is reprising his Iron Man, Thor and Avengers role as Agent Phil Coulson.

Whedon is co-writing the pilot script with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. The three executive produce with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb. Ming-Na, who is reverting to her full name, Ming-Na Wen, comes to S.H.I.E.L.D. with solid sci-fi credentials after recent stints on Syfy’s Eureka and Stargate Universe. She is repped by Innovative Artists, KLWGN and Jackoway Tyerman.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 25/10/2012, 9:41
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

Da: Brescia

Da Badtv

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ming-Na Wen sarà l’Agente Melinda May!
Di
Andrea
– 25 ottobre 2012Pubblicato in: News

E’ Deadline ad annunciare il secondo casting, dopo Clark Gregg, della serie tv dei Marvel Studios scritta da Joss Whedon e incentrata sull’organizzazione S.H.I.E.L.D.

Si tratta di Ming-Na Wen, storica protagonista di E.R. (era la dottoressa Jing-Mei “Deb” Chen), che interpreterà l’Agente Melinda May, descritta in questo modo:

Ricca di sentimento e piuttosto segnata dal suo passato da combattente, Melinda è un pilota provetto, un’esperta di armi e un soldato che può andare ben oltre il senso del dovere – e lo ha fatto in passato.

Inizialmente il personaggio era stato chiamato Althea Rice, con “Il Calvario” come nickname.

Come detto, la Wen si aggiunge a Clark Gregg, che interpreterà nuovamente l’agente Phil Coulson nel pilot, che dovrebbe essere diretto da Joss Whedon e che servirà a convincere la ABC a commissionare l’intera serie. Whedon scriverà poi gli altri episodi assieme al fratello Jed Whedon e alla moglie di lui, Maurissa Tancharoen. Nel caso venisse ordinata, la serie potrebbe andare in onda nell’autunno del 2013.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/10/2012, 18:54
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

Ottima scelta, è una bravissima attrice.

Tra l'altro saprete per certo che l'attrice in questione è la voce americana di Mulan...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/11/2012, 12:26
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

News:

Il pilot della serie sarà girato a metà gennaio 2013.

Da CBM e TvShowAuditions:

Filming Date for Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. Pilot leaked

A casting website has given the date when the pilot of the Joss Whedon-created S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot will begin filming. A few new bits of info about the show are also included. Details after the jump!

Via SHH member oncameratalent, casting website Television Show Auditions has posted a call for auditions for Joss Whedon's planned S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show pilot. Although the notice contains a typo, the announcement indicates that shooting will begin in January 2013.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." will begin shooting mid-January, 2013 in Los Angeles.

The Walt Disney Company's Marvel Television division of Marvel Entertainment is currently in pre-production for a new television series pilot titled "S.H.I.E.L.D." for ABC. Casting directors in Los Angeles and New York are holding auditions for series regulars, recurring roles, and guest starring roles. The show's extras will be cast throughout the season, which begins shooting in Los Angeles mid-January, 2012. "S.H.I.E.L.D." will be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sharing constancy with the films in that franchise.

Academy Award winner Joss Whedon will direct the pilot episode from a teleplay written by himself, brother Jed Whedon and sister-in-law Maurissa Tancharoen. Joss Whedon directed and co-wrote the Marvel Studios feature films "Thor" and "The Avengers," served as consultant on "Captain America: The First Avenger," and is also going to direct "The Avengers 2". Jed Whedon and his wife Maurissa Tancharoen worked together on "The Avengers," and they will be showrunners/executive producers on "S.H.I.E.L.D." with Jeffrey Bell if it is picked up to series by ABC. Jeph Loeb, Marvel Television Executive Vice President Head of Television, will also executive produce.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." will be independent from "The Avengers" film, and people who haven’t seen the Marvel movies can jump right in and understand the storylines. There will generally be new characters and agents who are not superheroes, and even though they are a large organization, they will be underdogs since they still exist in that superhero universe. Clark Gregg is playing Agent Phil Coulson, the same role he has played in "Iron Man I & II," "Thor," and "The Avengers". The series will center on his character. Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Ming-Na Wen has been cast as as Agent Melinda May, an ace pilot and weapons expert.

The press release reaffirmed that the show will center around Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson character. It also added details about new, non-super powered agents and characters who will be appearing each week. Hopefully more information about the pilot will be forthcoming soon.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/11/2012, 20:11
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

Articolo tradotto da BadTv:

Le riprese di S.H.I.E.L.D. a inizio 2013: Clark Gregg protagonista?

Un comunicato ufficiale pubblicato sul sito di casting Television Show Auditions rivela la data di inizio delle riprese di S.H.I.E.L.D., lo show sviluppato da Joss Whedon dopo il grande successo del suo The Avengers: secondo quanto scritto nel comunicato, la storia ruota attorno alle vicende di Phil Coulson, l’agente interpretato da Clark Gregg. Attualmente non ci sono conferme da parte della Marvel o della ABC, per la quale viene prodotto il pilot, per cui attendiamo prima di prendere la notizia come sicura al 100%.

Le riprese di “S.H.I.E.L.D.” cominceranno a metà gennaio del 2013 a Los Angeles.

La Marvel Television, divisione della Marvel Entertainment di proprietà della Walt Disney Company, sta attualmente pre-producendo il pilot di una nuova serie televisiva per la ABC: “S.H.I.E.L.D.”. Direttori del casting stanno facendo audizioni a Los Angeles e New York per i series regular, i ruoli ricorrenti e ruoli da guest star. Comparse per lo show saranno selezionate durante tutta la stagione e le riprese cominceranno a Los Angeles a metà gennaio del 2013. “S.H.I.E.L.D.” sarà ambientata nell’Universo Cinematografico Marvel e sarà coerente con i film di questo franchise.

Il premio Oscar Joss Whedon dirigerà il pilot, basato su una sceneggiatura scritta da lui stesso, dal fratello Jed Whedon e la cognata Maurissa Tancharoen. [...] Jed Whedon e sua moglie Maurissa Tancharoen saranno produttori esecutivi e showrunner di “S.H.I.E.L.D.” con Jeffrey Bell se la ABC ordinerà la serie. Anche Jeph Loeb, vice presidente esecutivo del reparto Televisione dei Marvel Studios, sarà produttore esecutivo.

“S.H.I.E.L.D.” sarà indipendente dal film “The Avengers” e quelli che non hanno visto i film della Marvel potranno guardare lo show e capire subito le storie. Ci saranno nuovi personaggi e agenti che non sono supereroi e, anche se fanno parte di un’organizzazione così ampia, saranno comunque dei sfavoriti, dato che esistono nell’universo dei supereroi. Clark Gregg interpreterà l’agente Phil Coulson, stesso ruolo ricoperto in “Iron Man I & II,” “Thor,” e “The Avengers”. La serie sarà incentrata sul suo personaggio. La nominata agli Screen Actors Guild Awards Ming-Na Wen ha ottenuto il ruolo dell’Agente Melinda May, pilota provetto ed esperta di armi.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/11/2012, 13:11
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

News:

Da BadTv:

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Elizabeth Henstridge e Iain De Caestecker sono due nuovi agenti

Vi segnaliamo due new entry nel pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., lo show sviluppato da Joss Whedon come potenziale nuova serie per la ABC: Elizabeth Henstridge e Iain De Caestecker saranno due agenti della nota organizzazione militare già vista in The Avengers.

Henstridge sarà l’Agente Gemma Simmons, esperta di scienze, mentre De Caestecker interpreterà l’Agente Leo Fitz, un guru della tecnologia. I due trascorrono il loro tempo sempre inesieme – per lo più bisticciando – e, nonostante la loro giovane ètà, sono maestri nei rispettivi settori di competenza.

Con questo casting sono stati assegnati due dei cinque ruoli di cui avevamo già letto la descrizione.

La Henstridge ha recitato nel pilot di J.J. Abrams e Mark Schwahn, Shelter, mentre De Caestecker è stato il protagonista di The Fades e Young James Harriot, due serie della BBC che lo hanno portato all’attenzione della giuria dei BAFTA scozzesi.

Nel cast di S.H.I.E.L.D. figurano già Ming-Na (E.R.) e Clark Gregg, che rivestirà nuovamente i panni dell’Agente Phil Coulson.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/11/2012, 19:54
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

News:

Da BadTv:

Brett Dalton nel cast di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nuovo ingresso nel cast del pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., la serie televisiva di Joss Whedon prodotta dalla Marvel Television per la ABC.

Si tratta di Brett Dalton (Army Wives, Killing Lincoln, Blue Bloods), che interpreterà l’Agente Grant, un giovane astro nascente dell’organizzazione dello S.H.I.E.L.D. Letale, preciso e molto freddo quando sotto pressione – ma non molto a suo agio quando si tratta di avere a che fare con le altre persone.

Dalton si aggiunge a un cast già piuttosto nutrito, che include Ming-Na (Melinda May), Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson), Elizabeth Henstridge (Gemma Simmons), Iain De Caestecker (Leo Fitz).

Whedon ha co-sceneggiato il pilot con il fratello Jed e Maurissa Tancharoen, e lo dirigerà nel 2013.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/11/2012, 19:40
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

ABC President Paul Lee On Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series: "It's Very Joss Whedon"

If you are wondering what to expect from the upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. television series, ABC president briefly talked about it, saying that they are very optimistic about it and that they really like the direction so far...

With cast slowly coming together for Marvel's upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. television show, which Joss Whedon is developing, ABC president Paul Lee talked briefly to TV Line about it, and it sounds we can expect something good and interesting:

“It’s very Joss Whedon. We’re optimistic, because Joss is a genius and we love the idea and we love what we’ve seen. But it’s early days, and it’s a long way to go between now and a successful series. But we are very excited about it.”

The show was announced after The Avengers became a global box office hit this summer, making more than $1.5 billion, and becoming the third highest-grossing film ever. Marvel and Joss Whedon closed a deal soon afterwards, where we will see Whedon's influence in upcoming films, as well as this television series (he will direct the pilot episode). Whedon described the characters in the show as “the humans in a superhero world and how they deal with that and how it makes them vulnerable.” If everythhing goes as planned, we should be seeing the first episode sometime in 2013.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/12/2012, 15:24
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

Joss Whedon Reflects On 2012; THE AVENGERS Sequel And S.H.I.E.L.D Pilot Status Updates

Offhandedly revealing that he's turned in an outline for the 2015 sequel, director Joss Whedon has elaborated on the year and how some of his inner anger was showcased in Marvel's The Avengers.

Critically acclaimed filmmaker Joss Whedon recently talked with Entertainment Weekly for their annual Entertainers of the Year issue. And among the things he discussed was how directing Marvel's The Avengers exposed a bit of his inner anger for Hollywood and life in general. And also featured in EW's coverage are brief updates for Whedon's 2015 followup to this year's highest-grossing superhero movie, and his prospective S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series at Disney's ABC.

Meeting with Whedon days after he submitted the 1st outline of The Avengers sequel and amid his preparation for the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot's filming commencement, EW says that if ABC picks up the series, “Whedon will remain involved as exec producer. And his brother Jed Whedon, his brother's wife Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeffrey Bell will serve as “lead showrunners.” In describing the show's story, EW says it will be a spy-fi drama tracking the ongoing adventures of the secret agents and superhero wranglers of Marvel’s movie world.

About all the inner anger that transpired this year, Whedon says, “I’ve had a wonderful career, and I’m grateful for it. But like every writer in Hollywood, there have been many times where I’ve said, ‘I swear to God, if you just me do this the way I’m thinking of doing it, it’ll work out!’ and I’ve been thwarted. Once you get to this place, where people will listen to you, give you the benefit of the doubt, and will get out of your way, all of the stuff you’ve learned to live with and tamped down, you don’t need to live with it anymore and so the basement door opens … and you go down into there … and read from the diary that raises the dead.” He laughs. “It’s a weird little counter-intuitive thing.”Whedon continues, “What was most astonishing to me about making [The Avengers] was how personal it was. I literally had the I’m-always-angry revelation during production. I had this certain amount of back-burner simmer of rage that I was completely aware of, but apparently I wrote it for Bruce Banner, going (to myself): ‘I think this is what a guy like this might go through!’ Interesting! What guy, Joss? ‘I don’t know! Some guy. I can’t think of anyone in particular, or why this is coming to me…’ Really, Joss? Really?”

Be sure to head over to Entertainment Weekly for the full interview. Anyhow, with an outline already completed for Marvel's The Avengers sequel, the grand master plan for “Phase 2” of Marvel's shared cinematic universe is pretty much shaped up. What do you think?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 15/12/2012, 2:10
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (Claudio @ 29/7/2012, 0:00) *
come pensavo. Non so fino a che punto può essere positiva la cosa, secondo me potrebbe creare confusione rolleyes.gif

Infatti chi se la ricorda la serie di "Tesoro mi si sono ristretti i ragazzi"?
Poi brucerebbero il progetto SCHIELD al Cinema

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/12/2012, 19:58
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

Lo SHIELD non verrà realizzato al cinema, ma al suo posto ci sarà questa serie tv. La serie tv servirà appunto per ampliare l'universo dei film Marvel anche nei telefilm, come già hanno fatto con i fumetti, i cortometraggi, i videogames e i cartoni animati.

News:

Da IGN:

Lizzy Caplan Comments on S.H.I.E.L.D. and Whether We Might See her Item 47 Character

Will we see the True Blood alum reprise her Marvel role?

Item 47, the Marvel short film that appeared on The Avengers Blu-ray, introduced two characters – Claire (Lizzy Caplan) and Bennie (Jesse Bradford) – whose fate became very tied into S.H.I.E.L.D after they find a functioning Chitauri weapon in the wake of Loki's attack on New York.

With Joss Whedon’s new S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series in the works at ABC, EW asked Caplan if she might be able to explore that character and the Marvel universe more. The Party Down and True Blood alum replied, “I suppose that’s always an option. I know they’re making that S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show. I think that would be the natural trajectory for where my character ends up.”

However, for those hoping to see Caplan on S.H.I.E.L.D., the actress – soon to be seen on Showtime’s new series Masters of Sex – notes, “I’m doing another television show so I can’t be on that one. But I like all those guys at Marvel quite a bit, and I’d love to work with them again. But as of now, I can’t do their show and I think that’s the next thing they seem to be focusing on.”

It should be noted that Jesse Bradford is also currently busy with NBC’s Guys with Kids, so the story of what happens next to Claire and Bennie seems likely to remain off-screen, at least for the near future.

…But there’s always a chance for a guest appearance down the line, right?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/12/2012, 23:17
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

News:

Samuel L. Jackson parla della serie tv sullo SHIELD.

Da CBM:

Samuel L. Jackson Talks S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series; Teases CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 Role

Samuel L. Jackson reveals that he's yet to be approached about appearing in Joss Whedon's small screen pilot for S.H.I.E.L.D. and once again teases Nick Fury's expanded role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Check it out!

Talking to MTV Splash Page, Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson has revealed that he is still waiting to hear from Joss Whedon about a possible appearance as 'Nick Fury' in Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. "I don't know. I keep hearing about it, and I haven't talked to Joss about it. But in my mind, I would tend to think that he would, if nothing else, be like Charlie in 'Charlie's Angels.' At least be the voice!" Well, that's an idea! However, the actor went on to once again confirm that we should expect to next see him with a much larger role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. "It's a full-on role, from the original script that I read. It's a full-on S.H.I.E.L.D. operation in 'Captain America. But I don't know — I'm meeting with the directors this week to see what happens." What do you guys think? Sound off with your thoughts in the usual place!

Video-intervista a Samuel L. Jackson

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/12/2012, 23:21
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

News:

Jeph Loeb rivela che cosa si aspetta dal primo episodio di SHIELD.

Da CBM:

Jeph Loeb Reveals When We Should Expect To See The First Episode Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

In an interview promoting his upcoming Nova comic book series for Marvel, Head of Television Jeph Loeb has revealed when exactly we should expect to see the first episode of Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. on the small screen. Check it out!

With various casting updates coming in thick and fast over the last few months, many fans guessed that we would probably see Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. on the small screen at some point in 2013. Well, in an interview with PREVIEWSworld recently, Marvel Head of Television and comic book writer Jeph Loeb (Spider-Man: Blue, Ultimatum) revealed when exactly we should expect to see it next year. "We have a "little" pilot for television that you might have heard about called Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. co-written, directed, and Executive Produced by none other than Joss Whedon! Working with Joss, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell on the show is a blast! And bringing in Clark Gregg to play Agent Phil Coulson — the best! Hopefully we will be on in the Fall of 2013 on ABC!" So, no real surprises there, but this is the closest we've had to actual confirmation of an air date up until this point. How excited are you guys for S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Ecco qua l'intervista completa da Previewsworld:

Five Questions With Jeph Loeb: Nova, Growing Pains, & S.H.I.E.L.D.

The chance to break out and do something different is what moved Jeph Loeb to pitch to Marvel the story of Nova as a teenager. Read in this interview how he and Ed McGuinness worked together to create a story about Nova before the glory days.

PREVIEWSworld: Ok: so Sam Alexander in Nova #1 is barely old enough for his first date. What's behind this bold new direction?

Jeph Loeb: Ed McGuinness and I love Nova. Huge fans. And when Abnett and Lanning made the bold decision to bring Rich Rider's story to an end (as well as the Nova Corp) we thought that story was epic and heartbreaking — but NOVA had to live on!

So we pitched to Editor Supremo Steve "Wacky" Wacker the story of Sam Alexander, a young man who discovers that his destiny lies somewhere out there beyond the small town in Arizona where he's having the problems of a typical teenager -- school, girls, family, school -- never imagining that he one day would become a super hero. Sam soon appeared in the Point Ones and kicked off the huge Avengers Versus X-Men story, and now is our chance to step back a little and find out who is Sam, and how he came about to have the helmet.

PREVIEWSworld: Were there any pros and cons tossed about when the decision was made to keep the big boys in the NOW universe adults (Cap, Thor, Iron Man, etc) but make NOVA a kid? What were the thoughts about previous NOVA continuity?

Jeph Loeb: This wasn't about adults vs. teenagers -- this was where the story took us. Like when Peter Parker first appeared in the Marvel Universe, we wanted to have a young man who was relatable and could take us on the adventure of his life. There are lots of heroes Ed and I have worked on who are adults — this was a chance to stretch a bit, and have Ed draw someone who was small and had a small frame. Nothing else is small about this story though!

PREVIEWSworld: As Sam's father talks about the glory days of "Nova Corps," can we expect recreations of previous NOVA battles? Will Sam have to live up to the legend of ghosts?

Jeph Loeb: Sam's family and in particular, his father, will play a critical role in the story. How he figures in will be very clear in the first issue.

PREVIEWSworld: How do you like playing in the NOW universe? What new teams formed get you excited as a fanboy?

Jeph Loeb: All of them! The books rock and we're thrilled to be part of them. But in particular sharing the universe with Bendis and McNiven on Guardians of the Galaxy is the coolest thing ever.

PREVIEWSworld: Any chance you might give us a hint about what else you're working on?

Jeph Loeb: Well...we have a "little" pilot for television that you might have heard about called Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. co-written, directed, and Executive Produced by none other than Joss Whedon! Working with Joss, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell on the show is a blast! And bringing in Clark Gregg to play Agent Phil Coulson -- the best! Hopefully we will be on in the Fall of 2013 on ABC!

Messaggio modificato da veu il 18/12/2012, 23:24

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/12/2012, 13:54
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Articolo tradotto da BadTv:

Samuel L. Jackson pensa che potrebbe apparire in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Intervistato da MTV, Samuel L. Jackson ha parlato della sua presenza in Captain America: Winter Soldier e di una possibile apparizione nella nuova serie televisiva della Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D.: l’attore ha detto di non essere stato contattato, ma pensa che il suo Nick Fury potrebbe fare una capatina nella show prodotto da Joss Whedon.

C’è qualche possibilità di vederti nella serie televisiva, S.H.I.E.L.D.?

“Non saprei. Continuo a sentirne parlare e non ho ancora discusso con Joss di questo. Nella mia mente sono propenso a pensare che, se non altro, lui sarebbe come Charlie in Charlie’s Angels. Sarebbe almeno la voce guida!”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 19/12/2012, 23:43
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Quindi è ufficiale la Marvel cancella il film sulla SHIELD anticipato e fa solo la serie live-action!!! Beh se c'è Samuel Jackson un motivo per vederla c'è

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/12/2012, 0:29
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Non si sa ma è alquanto improbabile che facciano un film sulla squadra SHIELD visto che fanno già la serie tv, a meno che non facciano un film televisivo. Anche perchè comunque la serie tv è uno spin-off dei film, quindi è una serie legata ai film nello stesso universo.

News:

L'attrice Chloe Bennet si è aggiunta al cast nel ruolo di Skye.

Da CBM:

Chloe Bennet Rounds Out Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Cast

The latest and apparently finale addition to the pilot of Joss Whedon's small-screen adaptation, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., is reportedly Nashville actress Chloe Bennet-Wang. Check it out!

With production commencing soon after the New Year, ABC's Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot has enlisted the finale Agent to its main ensemble cast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Nashville actress Chloe Bennet has joined the prospective TV series, directed and co-written by Joss Whedon.

Bennet will play Agent Skye, who is described as “a confident woman who is slightly obsessed with superhero culture and the shadow organizations that exist within it. She's edgy and can out-talk anyone with her unflappable nature.” The relatively unknown Chinese-American actress has appeared in a TV movie, Intercept, beyond her role on ABC's Nashville. The actress can be found on Twitter with the handle @ChloeBennet4, where she's confirmed the news.

Chloe Bennet-Wang-joins Ming-Na (Melinda May), Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson), Brett Dalton (Grant Ward), Elizabeth Henstridge (Gemma Simmons) and Ian De Caestecker (Leo Fitz). In addition to Joss Whedon, Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot is penned by his brother Jed Whedon and his wife Maurissa Tancharoen. And Marvel TV's Executive producer Jeph Loeb stated recently that the pilot is aiming for a premiere spot on ABC's Fall of 2013 line-up. What do you think?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/12/2012, 23:49
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Articolo tradotto da Badtv:

Chloe Bennet è il sesto agente nel pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Il cast di protagonisti di S.H.I.E.L.D. è stato completato: la produzione del pilot ha scelto Chloe Bennet come sesto e ultimo agente regolare dello show. Noi vi avevamo già proposto la descrizione dei personaggi e oggi apprendiamo che la Bennet interpreterà Skye, una donna sicura di sè che ha un’ossessione per la cultura dei supereroi e le organizzazioni segrete che esistono all’interno di tale mondo. Skye ha l’abilità di acquisire il controllo della situazione utilizzando il suo charme e la sua arguzia.

Bennet recita attulamente nella prima stagione di Nashville (interpreta Hailey, ndt), in onda sulla ABC.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/1/2013, 15:29
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

News:

Da BadTv:

Ming-Na Wen parla di S.H.I.E.L.D.

Ming-Na Wen ha recentemente parlato del pilot di S.H.I.E.L.D., la nuova serie firmata Marvel TV e ABC, al sito AMC Theatres.

L’attrice, che interpreterà l’agente Melinda May, un personaggio inedito nella mitologia Marvel, ha spiegato che la serie sarà completamente autonoma dall’universo cinematografico e dei fumetti:

"Non penso sarà basata molto sui fumetti. Sarà una specie di mondo a se stante, separato da ciò che ha ideato Stan Lee. Penso che avrà un approccio inedito."

Per ambientarsi nel mondo di Joss Whedon, Ming-Na Wen sta studiando il più possibile l’immaginario del celebre autore di Buffy e Dollhouse:

"Mi sto ambientando nel Whedonverse, guarderò tutto ciò che abbia mai fatto. Ero già una sua super-fan, quindi sto rivedendo molte cose, come Firefly. Ho anche rivisto The Avengers, è fantastico."

Le riprese inizieranno questo mese, nel caso la ABC decidesse di dare l’ok, la serie andrà in onda a partire da quest’autunno.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Zio Paperone
messaggio 4/1/2013, 15:57
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

Fare un film televisivo sarebbe una cavolata tanto vale farlo sul grande schermo. Ne avevo sentito parlare anche qua dentro che la Marvel Studios tra i tanti progetto voleva fare un film sulla SHIELD ma con la serie televisiva il progetto decade. Vedremo cosa viene fuori ma non è che mi entusiasma rolleyes.gif
Ho paura di qualcosa di tipo adolescenziale. Sarebbe meglio aver prodotto una serie animata anche per rialzare il livello di qualità delle serie animate Disney che è un pò sceso

Messaggio modificato da Zio Paperone il 4/1/2013, 15:59

+Quote Post

30 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 21/8/2019, 5:19