Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

6 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rapunzel (Serie TV)
Capitano Amelia
messaggio 17/6/2015, 15:05
Messaggio #25

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Palermo

CITAZIONE (Fra X @ 14/6/2015, 19:10) *
Riguardo ai capelli magari fanno come quella di "Hercules" che non s' incastra per niente con il film! tongue.gif

Ma io dubito che faranno così, magari è solo un immagine promozionale ed i capelli saranno castani nella serie; però io non paragonerei questa serie a quella di "Hercules" perchè quest'ultima era un midquel mentre di quella su "Rapunzel" sappiamo che è un seguito del Classico (anche se non del corto).

User's Signature

Grazie Simba !

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/7/2015, 22:53
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Un po' di notizie da Zachary Levi, la voce americana di Flynn/Eugene:

Dal sito Globalnews.ca:

“We always kind of sat around going, ‘is there going to be more? Are we going to do a sequel?’ And then they announced a ‘Frozen’ sequel and I was like ‘what do you mean?'” he says.”Then they announced they were going to do an animated series and I was like ‘rock and roll!’ So it’s going to be a fun adventure.”

Dal sito Collider.com:

Q: It was so exciting to hear about the Tangled TV series on Disney Channel in 2017. How did that come about?

Zachary Levi: As far as how it came about, I got an email or call from my agency saying, “Hey Disney is ramping up to do an animated Tangled series, and they want you and Mandy [Moore] to come back and reprise your roles.” I was like, “What?! That’s awesome!” And then, I sat down with the writers and they gave me and Mandy this really big pitch about where the series was going to go and the storyline. It takes place between the end of the film and before the short film, Tangled Ever After, that was released about our wedding day. It’s that three years of adventure and journey of Flynn and Rapunzel, finding out who they are and finding out who one another are. It’s not going to be done in the same CG animation style. It’s going to be done in a really cool 2D stylized way. Mandy and I are back, with some of the other people who voiced the characters in the original film, and Alan Menken is coming back to do music. While it’s not a full-blown musical show, there will be some songs peppered throughout. It’s just really cool.

Q: Are you surprised that it took so long for them to want to revisit those characters again?

Zachary Levi: I don’t know why it took so long. I think after the film, there were probably conversations going on of, “Do we make a sequel? Do we make another film?” The development process is an interesting one. There’s a lot of voices and a lot of people who weigh in on the decision making for what’s best for a particular IP. I think they probably weighed doing the movie for awhile. By the way, this is all conjecture. I have no idea. I would wager that that was probably something that they were talking about, but they weren’t really sure. Plus, they had a slate of all the other films they were doing, so they probably talked about when were they going to slide it in, if they were going to. Ultimately, what they probably settled on was doing an animated series, and then they developed that idea for awhile and landed on what they landed on. I think that’s cool.

[...] One of the fun things about that is that there will be younger audiences who may have been too young to have watched the original movie, or maybe they weren’t even born, and now they get to watch a series that’s brand new for them. And kids or adults who saw the movie can now watch the series. The idea for the series is to have the same heart and world that the film was, which was something that was enjoyable for both adults and kids. Though it’s on the Disney Channel, it will be something that the whole family can enjoy. That’s exciting!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 17/7/2015, 17:59
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Da: Campobasso/Angers

CITAZIONE (veu @ 15/7/2015, 23:53) *
It’s that three years of adventure and journey of Flynn and Rapunzel, finding out who they are and finding out who one another are. It’s not going to be done in the same CG animation style. It’s going to be done in a really cool 2D stylized way. Mandy and I are back, with some of the other people who voiced the characters in the original film, and Alan Menken is coming back to do music. While it’s not a full-blown musical show, there will be some songs peppered throughout. It’s just really cool.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 13/8/2015, 23:23
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

Dal sito Motivarti.org

He is currently a character designer at Disney TV working on the Tangled Series.

L'artista Bobby Pontillas (che lavora ai prossimi Giants e Moana e ha già partecipato a Ralph Spaccatutto e Frozen il regno di ghiaccio) è character designer per la serie tv di Rapunzel.

Da Facebook di Nathan Greno:

Q: Congrats on the upcoming series!

Nathan Greno: Ha thanks, but I honestly don't have anything to do with it! It's Disney Television Animation.

Dal Twitter di Byron Howard:

Q: Will you work on the upcoming Tangled series as well?

Byron Howard: Nathan and I served as consultants.

Ecco quello che riporta David Gilson/Prince Kido su DVDizzy.com:

Those are absolutely not conflicting reports at all !
Both directors are right.
They SERVED (past) as consultants when this project was in early stages a long time ago to make sure the characters will stay true to the original movie.
Since the TV show is in production, they are not involved anymore.
Hope that makes sense now.

Traduzione in sintesi di tutto: Dai messaggi sulla pagina Facebook di Nathan Greno e sulla pagina Twitter di Byron Howard sembra che ci siano delle discrepanze sulla partecipazione dei registi alla serie tv. Prince Kido/David Gilson chiarisce i dubbi e conferma che Byron Howard e Nathan Greno non lavorano alla serie direttamente ma sono stati consulenti della serie in passato nei primi stadi della realizzazione per essere sicuri che i personaggi fossero fedeli al film originale. Ora che la serie Tv è in produzione non sono più coinvolti.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/9/2015, 20:17
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Dal sito ToonZone

Kevin Kliesch said: One thing I can talk about is that I was hired to score the new Tangled series for Disney. It’s a continuation of the Tangled story from where the movie left off but before they get married in the short. So there’s going to be, I think three seasons of that. At least three seasons. I haven’t started on that, I’m just about to start contributing orchestrations to one of the songs that Alan Menken wrote. He’s writing the songs, I’m doing the score, and I think there’s going to be an introductory movie much like Sofia the First was. I think they’re going to do a 44-minute, maybe even a 60 minute movie, to introduce the series, and I don’t start on that probably until maybe sometime next year, but that’s my next job.

Kevin Kliesch compositore e orchestratore di moltissimi film tra cui Rapunzel, Frozen e Come d'incanto per la Disney (ed anche di Biancaneve o Mirror Mirror) nonché della serie tv Sofia la principessa, si occupa assieme ad Alan Menken delle canzoni della serie animata e rivela che è previsto un film di 44 o 60 minuti per la presentazione della storia e che sono previste per ora tre stagioni di cartoni dedicati a Rapunzel, stagioni che si collocano tra il film e il cortometraggio "Le incredibili nozze".

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/10/2015, 22:45
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

Claire Keane parla del suo coinvolgimento nella serie tv:

Dal sito Taught By a Pro:

Claire Keane: I'm working with the Tangled crew at Disney TV. They're coming up with a Tangled TV show and so, I've been helping them out with more design stuff like Rapunzel's paintings and stuff like that. It's just fun to be back in Rapunzel's world a little bit.

Q: It looks like they've redesigned them a little bit. They're not just using the models, right? They've changed it?

Claire Keane: Yeah, because TV animation doing CG that...

Q: Is it CG?

Claire Keane: No, it's not CG. It's going to be 2D. I think it's going to be Harmony and I think that they've done a really good job redesigning the characters so that it fits with a TV animation pipeline and still looks cool.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 24/10/2015, 11:10
Messaggio #31

Utente

CITAZIONE (veu @ 2/10/2015, 23:45) *
Q: Is it CG?

Claire Keane: No, it's not CG. It's going to be 2D. I think it's going to be Harmony and I think that they've done a really good job redesigning the characters so that it fits with a TV animation pipeline and still looks cool.[/i]

Sono proprio curioso di vedere cosa ne esce happy.gif

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/12/2015, 12:02
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Prima immagine della serie:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 7/12/2015, 4:29
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

Da: Caserta

Il look in 2d è molto carino, mi ricorda tanto le illustrazioni di Mary Blair!
Certo che vederla bionda invece di castana è strano! Chissà quale è la motivazione?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/12/2015, 23:34
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

Da Instagram di Mandy Moore:

Testo di una canzone:

Eugene/Rapunzel

This is life after happily ever after,

And our story has finally reached its end

Eugene

Settling down here

Rapunzel

Year upon year

Eugene

Contented and secure

Eugene/Rapunzel

And now that we’ve gotten the dream that we chose

Now that we’re in for the haul-

Now our adventures can come to a close

Living happily ever after, after all!

Rapunzel

Now that I’ve gotten that dream I chose

Why does my world feel so … small?

If this is it and it is, I suppose…

Is this happily ever after, after all?

Okay, no pressure. Just introducing myself to the most important people in the world. Representing my mom, dad, and the entire kingdom. We got this!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Faith
messaggio 21/12/2015, 22:24
Messaggio #35

Top Member

CITAZIONE (Fulvio84 @ 7/12/2015, 4:29) *
Il look in 2d è molto carino, mi ricorda tanto le illustrazioni di Mary Blair!
Certo che vederla bionda invece di castana è strano! Chissà quale è la motivazione?

Infatti, dovrebbe essere un continuo. Oppure è un intermezzo, come è stato per la sirenetta, che mostrava le sue avventure prima di incontrare Eric, e quello poteva starci, ma vedere Rap con Max bionda, fa strano

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/12/2015, 23:47
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

Troveranno una motivazione del perché è bionda, vedrete...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 23/12/2015, 9:35
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

Da: Caserta

Effettivamente senza i lunghi capelli biondi non sarebbe Rapunzel 100%... voglio dire nell'immaginario è cosi, la versione col taglio corto e bruno è solo il finale del film, meno riconoscibile, secondo me...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/12/2015, 23:47
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

infatti Fulvio, Rapunzel è nota per i suoi lunghissimi capelli color dell'oro, è questa la caratteristica che la contraddistingue e non potrebbero fare una serie diversamente

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/2/2016, 21:43
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

Dal sito Laughingplace:

Rapunzel Herself, Mandy Moore, Visits Disneyland and Instagrams Her Day

Singer and Actress Mandy Moore, the voice of Rapunzel, visited Disneyland yesterday and was nice enough to share her day on Instagram. Apparently, she visited with the crew for the Tangled TV series coming to the Disney Channel in 2017.

Per le foto, cliccate qua:

Click

Dal sito Laughingplace:

Things Get Hairy at El Capitan’s Countdown to Zootopia: Tangled Screening

In celebration of Walt Disney Feature Animation’s newest feature film Zootopia, Disney’s El Capitan Theater in Hollywood held a 7-night countdown even from February 18th through the 24th. Each night, one of the animation studio’s most recent films was presented with a special introduction. On Saturday, February 21st, that film was Tangled.

Co-director Nathan Greno took the stage to explain how proud he is of the film. Working for Disney was something he had dreamed of ever since he was a young boy in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He thanked all of the fans in the audience for making it such an amazing experience for him before introducing Mandy Moore, voice of Rapunzel.

Mandy Moore declared Tangled as the thing she is most proud of in her career so far. With that, the duo decided to do a Q&A. However, fans in attendance seemed less interested in questions about the film and were more interested in asking for favors. One of Mandy’s biggest fans was there in Rapunzel cosplay and the singer/actress happily obliged her request for a photo.

Another fan asked for Mandy’s autograph while another asked if she would sing “Happy Birthday” to a friend in the audience. Greno joked “Does anybody have any actual questions?” But the manager of the theater had to cut the Q&A in order to pass out some of the raffle prizes. Some of the more amazing items given away included original Nathan Greno artwork of Rapunzel created just for the event, signed movie memorabilia and a Zootopia swag bag.

The curtain closed behind Nathan and Mandy as they explained that the final giveaway was very big and would be given away by seat number instead of raffle ticket number. A young woman in Row G, Seat 2 was asked to join them on stage and when the curtain parted, a man was standing behind it with a ring. His proposal explained that their first date was Tangled. The audience let out a unanimous “Awwww” as she said yes.

At this point the film was supposed to start, but some fans began yelling their unanswered questions, which tickled Nathan Greno pink. “Oh, now you have actual questions?” The first question asked about a specific song that was cut from the film and Nathan Greno didn’t seem to recall the title, but explained that songs are usually omitted when they slow down the story and in this case, may have been from an earlier version of the story. Another fan yelled a question for Mandy asking if she is making any new music. “Yes, I’m making new music and there’s new music in the Tangled TV series.” She also pointed to the balcony where the crew behind the upcoming Disney Channel series let out cheers of excitement for their project.

Just before exiting, Nathan Greno explained that the short Tangled Ever After would play at the end of the film, which caused a loud cheer from the audience. It was a real treat to see Tangled again on the big screen and I had forgotten just how funny Tangled Ever After was. The whole experienced left me even more excited for Zootopia.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/3/2016, 19:45
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

La serie in USA si intitolerà Tangled - Before Ever After

Dal sito DisneyABCPress:

Dal sito LinkedIn:

Zabrina McIntyre
Production Coordinator for "Tangled: Before Ever After"
Disney Television Animation
September 2015 – Present (7 months)

Dal sito di Katie Mattila:

Katie Mattila is an Annie Award nominated television writer. She has written for Nickelodeon's 100 Things to Do Before High School, Harvey Beaks, The Legend of Korra, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and Avatar: The Last Airbender. She is currently a staff writer on the upcoming Disney series Tangled: Before Ever After.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/3/2016, 21:54
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Segnaliamo che i genitori di Rapunzel avranno un nome: la Regina si chiama Arianna e il Re si chiama Frederic.
Inoltre nella serie tv sarà presente Xavier, un maniscalco che è un personaggio dalla pelle nera che era stato inizialmente pensato per essere uno dei personaggi del film quando era diretto da Glen Keane e Dean Wellins e la storia era molto dark.

Ecco qua una serie di informazioni:

Da Blogs.Disney:

New Details and Casting Revealed For Disney Channel’s Tangled: Before Ever After

Ever since Tangled: Before Ever After, the new animated Disney Channel series inspired by 2010’s Tangled that takes place in between that film and the 2012 short “Tangled Ever After,” was announced, one huge question has persisted: what is the animation style going to be (the original film, of course, featured computer-generated animation)? Well, now we have answer to that question, as well as new details on the series’ cast, title (see above!), music, and the very first image from the show.

Based on the gorgeous image provided (the immensely talented Claire Keane, daughter of Disney Legend Glen Keane, contributed design work and consultation), the series will utilize a traditional, 2D animation look. What’s so amazing about the artwork is that it completely captures the original film’s feeling, while still creating its own vibe. We cannot wait to watch this new series, especially since it was announced that original composer Alan Menken and lyricist Glenn Slater will be contributing music, alongside composer Kevin Kliesch (“Tangled Ever After”).

Also announced was the series’ voice cast, which is incredibly impressive. It’s already been announced that Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi will reprise their roles from the film, but we now know that Jeffrey Tambor and Paul F. Tompkins will also reprise their roles as Big Nose and Shorty, two of the Snuggly Duckling pub thugs. Additionally, M.C. Gainey will be the Captain of the Guards one more.

Joining these returning favorites are Ashley Judd as Rapunzel’s mother Queen Arianna; Broadway star Eden Espinosa as Rapunzel’s handmaiden and confidant, Cassandra; comedian Jeff Ross as Hook Hand’s brother Hook Foot; Richard Kind as Uncle Monty; Sean Hayes, as Pete the Guard; Peter MacNicol as Nigel the Advisor; Clancy Brown as Rapunzel’s father King Frederic; Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as blacksmith Xavier; Diedrich Bader as Stan the Guard; Charles Halford as Pub Thug Vladimir; Steve Blum as Pub Thug Attila Buckethead; James Monroe Iglehart as Eugene’s friend Lance Strongbow; Jeremy Jordan as teen alchemist Varian; and Jonathan Banks as Quirin, Varian’s father. That’s right: get ready for brand new pub thugs.

If you weren’t already anxiously awaiting the 2017 debut of Tangled: Before Ever After, then chances are you are now. Just look at Pascal with the frying pan! Priceless!

Dal sito Matinee Chat:

Q: Tangled is one of my favorite movies…Are their any plans to do a sequel?

Byron Howard: I know we are doing a television series for sure. The question is what do you do once you cut off her hair, but we are working through that process in the television version of the story…so stay tuned…

Da Twitter:

Q: Will be finally be given an explanation for Rapunzel's long blond hair in an upcoming episode?

Craig Gerber: Yes, but not an episode of this series.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/3/2016, 13:08
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

News:

* Verrà realizzato un film speciale che anticiperà la serie e verrà spiegato il perché Rapunzel avrà di nuovo i suoi lunghi capelli dorati.
* Il debutto della serie (anticipata dal film speciale) è fissato per Febbraio 2017 in USA.

Da StitchKingdom:

REPORT: Disney’s ‘Tangled Before Ever After’ to Premiere in February

According to promotional materials obtained by Stitch Kingdom, Disney Television Animation’s Tangled spin-off series, ‘Tangled Before Ever After,’ is set to premiere in February 2017. Actually, a ‘tentpole’ event (likely an extended episode/movie) is slated to premiere in February while the series itself is planned for a June 2017 start. Granted it’s still early and this has not been officially announced, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

What is official, however, is word from executive producer Chris Sonnenburg has created his own Tumblr account since the most recent casting announcement and promises to not only acknowledge how Rapunzel reclaimed her long hair in the series, but has plans to actually explain it.

‘Tangled: Before Ever After’ is set between the events of the feature film and the start of the 2012 short film, Tangled Ever After. Premiering in 2017 on Disney Channels around the world, the series unfolds as Rapunzel acquaints herself with her parents, her kingdom and the people of Corona.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/4/2016, 20:52
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Dal sito App.com:

Glenn Slater parla un po' della serie tv per la quale lavora alle canzoni assieme a Alan Menken:

He and Menken also have started work on “Tangled: Before Ever After,” which just announced a star-studded cast including Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Ashley Judd, Jeffrey Tambor, Jeremy Jordan, Eden Espinosa, James Monroe Iglehart, Sean Hayes and Richard Kind

“The writers have come up with some very clever and exciting ideas about how to spin out (Rapunzel’s) story,” Slater said. “Getting to play in that sandbox again with those characters is a blast. And in some ways we get to dig even deeper into their emotional lives. It’s always fun to get to go back to characters we’ve spent a lot of time with.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/5/2016, 11:45
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Dal sito Australia Network:

‘Frozen 2’ Elsa Featured in ‘Tangled 2’ TV Series? Zachary Levi Talks Details!

" Frozen 2” has been confirmed and fans of the Ice Queen of Arendelle are hoping that she will also appear in the “Tangled” TV series.

HollywoodLife cornered actor Zachary Levi at the 2016 Tony Awards Meet the Nominees Press Junket recently and gave out update on what’s next for Flynn and Rapunzel.

Levi has revealed that there will be no “Tangled” sequel in the big screen but there will be a television series for the Disney princess.

The actor played Rapunzel’s knight and shining rider Flynn in the animated film “Tangled.” He told HollywoodLife, “There’s not going to be a Tangled 2,” but “We’re doing a Tangled series! Tangled: Ever After was the short we did, and now we’re doing a series for the Disney Channel.”

The “Tangled” TV series is not the only project that Levi is on right now. He is up for his first Tony nomination as Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical for his role in the Broadway stage, “She Loves Me.”

The likelihood of Elsa appearing in “Tangled” is not farfetched. There have been speculations that Elsa and Rapunzel are the real sisters.

A site, named Closer, also noted that during Elsa’s coronation in “Frozen”, viewer had a glimpse of Rapunzel and Flynn among the crowd visiting the Kingdom of Arendelle. “Frozen” will also be coming to Broadway in 2018.

New York Times earlier reported that Disney announced its plans to bring a staged musical adaptation of the Academy Award-winning film, the box office animated film that gave the world the earworm “Let It Go.”

As for “Frozen 2,” the movie sequel is still on. In March, Disney and Pixar have confirmed that there will be a sequel to the 2013 blockbuster animated film.

“Frozen” director Christopher Buck revealed that they already started forming the plot for the part two.

“Jen and I are just getting back into the story room together and throwing ideas around. We have an overall idea, a concept, which I think is a very strong one. I’m very excited about doing it,” he said.

“Frozen 2” is expected to be released in 2018.

Dal sito Hollywood Live:

Zachary Levi Teases The Future Of ‘Tangled’ — Will There Be A Sequel?

Zachary Levi, also known as Rapunzel’s charming beau Flynn Rider in the animated film ‘Tangled’, has answered the burning question that every Disney fan has: will there ever be a sequel? Find out!

Zachary Levi, 35, just snagged his first-ever Tony nomination for his incredible role in the Broadway show She Loves Me, but we haven’t forgotten about one of his best projects ever: Tangled! HollywoodLife.com caught up with Zach at the 2016 Tony Awards Meet the Nominees Press Junket on May 4, and he gave us the scoop on what’s next for Flynn and Rapunzel. Check it out!

Fans of the flick might be disappointed, because according to Zach, there won’t be a sequel: “There’s not going to be a Tangled 2,” he tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. There’s good news, though: “We’re doing a Tangled series! Tangled: Ever After was the short we did, and now we’re doing a series for the Disney Channel,” Zach says. It sounds like the ball is finally rolling on the series, which has also been confirmed to happen with Mandy Moore, the voice of Rapunzel. Can’t wait!

Tangled isn’t the only thing on Zach’s plate in the least. He’s up for his first Tony as Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, and when he’s not performing in six shows a week, he’s trying to see other Broadway productions! “I love going to see Broadway, but it’s hard to see a Broadway show when you’re in one!” Zach tells me. “I still try. I was able to see Waitress; I’m going to go see American Psycho.” Ah, a theater nerd after my own heart. If you haven’t gotten tix to She Loves Me yet, go see it — it’s amazing!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/5/2016, 22:33
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Dal sito ET Online:

EXCLUSIVE: Zachary Levi Dishes on Disney Channel's New 'Tangled' Series, Keeps Hope Alive for 'Chuck' Update

Zachary Levi is counting down to the return of Tangled!

Disney is reviving the 2010 blockbuster movie for a new animated series, Tangled: Before Ever After, which will air 78 episodes over the course of three seasons. It will pick up after the end of Tangled when Finn (Levi) and Rapunzel (Mandy Moore) officially couple up.

“This takes place between when they end up getting married [in Tangled Ever After] and whatever those adventures were,” Levi told ET recently at YouTube Space in New York City.

Tangled was a huge success for Disney when it hit theaters six years ago, making nearly $600 million at the worldwide box office. That prompted Disney/Pixar chief creative officer John Lasseter -- the man behind Tangled -- to rethink his desire to move away from fairy tales following the movie smashed expectations.

“He said, ‘Alright guys, this is it. This is the last one,’” the 35-year-old actor recalled Lasseter saying. “Then he made Tangled and we did really well and it was enough to buoy that for them to go and make Frozen.”

“So I will say to the Frozen people, ‘You’re welcome. You are welcome,’” Levi joked.

With networks rebooting and resurrecting beloved franchises for a new generation, Levi put to bed any notion that a Chuck revival series could be in the forecast. However, he was more open to the idea of a feature film reincarnation for the NBC action comedy.

“That’s what I’d like to do,” he said. “Even before we wrapped the show [in 2012], I always thought it would be fun to do annual or semi-annual Chuck movies, just to get the band back together for a month or two because it’s a premise that can lend itself to that. But getting everybody back together to get the series back together would be difficult.”

Tangled: Before Ever After premieres on Disney Channel in 2017.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 26/6/2016, 20:27
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Banner per il Licensing Expo 2016:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/8/2016, 23:09
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Chi fosse interessato a sapere qualcosa di più sulla realizzazione della serie tv, può leggere il Tumblr di Chris Sonnenburg, il produttore esecutivo.

Tra le foto che troverete vi sono anche quelle di alcuni copioni con indicazioni di musiche e canzoni scritte da Alan Menken (c'è pure un duetto di Rapunzel e Eugene).

Ecco il sito:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
IryRapunzel
messaggio 19/8/2016, 22:01
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

Wow! Pascal e Maximus parleranno nella serie! post-6-1111346575.gif

EDIT: Niente, avevo letto male e non avevo capito che per "dare voce" ai due personaggi il regista intendeva gli effetti sonori e non un doppiatore XD

Messaggio modificato da IryRapunzel il 25/8/2016, 16:59

User's Signature

+Quote Post

6 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 23:09