Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

5 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frozen 3, Walt Disney Animation Studios
Hiroe
messaggio 26/3/2022, 16:01
Messaggio #25

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Si, dice che il titolo dovrebbe essere Foster. Secondo me sanno molto di più ma non possono rivelare nulla... Si vede dalla faccia XD questi sanno ma dicono solo quello che la Disney vuole che dicano, chiaramente...

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/5/2022, 23:08
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler di qualche giorno fa in cui dice che se vogliono fare Frozen 3 non sarà prima del 2025 come minimo:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/6/2022, 13:44
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Jim Collins @JimVCollins:

What's more likely, #Frozen3 or a Frozen series on #DisneyPlus?

Skyler Shuler @SkylerShuler In risposta a @JimVCollins:

Frozen 3, you don't have two features that gross $3 billion combined and not continue it on the big screen.

alla domanda se è più probabile che ci sia un Frozen 3 o una serie per Disney + dedicata a Frozen, viene risposto che Frozen 3 ha più possibilità perché i primi due hanno incassato 3 miliardi complessivamente e questo spinge a continuare sul grande schermo...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 16/6/2022, 22:30
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

Domani ad Annecy verrà assegnato il premio alla carriera di Jennifer Lee ... si parlerà di Strange World... nell'occasione ci sarà un accenno a Frozen 3? vedremo...

Dal sito Disney Animation:

Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Look Ahead at Strange World & Annecy’s Honorary Cristal Presentation to Jennifer Lee
FRI, JUN 17
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM CEST
THÉÂTRE BONLIEU

Disney Animation returns in-person to the Annecy Festival to give an exclusive look at their next feature film, Strange World, in Théâtre Bonlieu on Friday, June 17, at 1:30 p.m., where Oscar®-winning director/writer of Frozen and Walt Disney Animation Studios Chief Creative Officer Jennifer Lee will receive the Honorary Cristal Award from the Festival’s artistic director, Marcel Jean.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/6/2022, 22:17
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Dal sito People:

Idina Menzel Wants Disney to Make Frozen 3: 'I Hope So'

Menzel touched on the potential for Disney to make a third Frozen film in a preview of an upcoming interview with Shop Today's Jill Martin.

Idina Menzel is open to reprising her voice role of Princess Elsa from the Frozen movies.

Menzel, 51, touched on the potential for Disney to make a third Frozen film in a preview of an interview with Shop Today's Jill Martin scheduled to stream in full Thursday on Today All Day.

"I hope it is, but I don't know," the actress said when asked whether Frozen 3 is in the works. "Anytime I can be 80 and play a blonde animated girl who is, like, 15 — who has amazing arms, by the way, I love that about her."

The original Frozen first hit movie theaters in 2013. Menzel plays Elsa, a princess in the fictional kingdom Arendelle who has the ability to manipulate ice and snow. Frozen was an enormous success for Disney; according to Box Office Mojo, the film made over $1 billion worldwide and was the sixth-highest grossing movie of 2013. The series, which also includes stars like Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff, and Josh Gad within its voice cast, has expanded into a full-on franchise that includes short films, television specials, and a Broadway musical adaptation. The last feature film in the Frozen series, Frozen 2, released to theaters in November 2019.

Menzel, Bell, and other Frozen cast members told PEOPLE in 2019 that they loved being part of the Frozen phenomenon that Bell said "shook all the norms" for Hollywood films.

"The happily ever after is not waiting for a kiss from your prince, which has sort of been the standard in literally every Hollywood movie," Bell said. "[Frozen] was about something that was just as deep, if not deeper, which was like the love of family."

"There were questions along the way the whole time: is this going to be important?" Bell continued. "We felt it was, and then when it came out, seeing kids elated about it and parents elated and having the movie affect people because they were interested in this new story, this new idea, that like 'oh yeah, let's explore the love of family, let's break some boundaries,' that, to me, was progress."

In March, Frozen fans were treated to the unveiling of a new music video for an Anna and Elsa duet called "I Can't Lose You," performed by Frozen national tour performers Caroline Bowman and Caroline Innerbichler. The song was written by husband-wife duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who wrote the music for both films in the series and the stage musical adaptation.

"It was really cool to get to approach the story again and write a duet for Anna and Elsa, which we had never gotten to do, and we had always wanted to [with Anna and Elsa] singing in harmony," Robert told PEOPLE at the time.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 20/6/2022, 12:48
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

Ma va? Chiedete al gatto quanto è buon il formaggio.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 21/6/2022, 4:37
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

È chiaro che faranno Frozen 3, ormai... Chissà cosa mai si inventeranno.. io spero tanto che non facciano girare tutto il film intorno alle canzoni come il secondo, per me è stato troppo, hanno cantato per ogni cosa, dall'inizio alla fine. Le canzoni devono essere essenziali, altrimenti nel mucchio si perde la voglia di sentire proprio quelle importanti. Per me nel sequel ci dovevano essere obbligatoriamente Into the Unknown e Show Yourself, il resto, pur essendo canzoni carine, non aiutano la trama e appesantiscono la narrazione. Al più si poteva tenere Something never change che è carina e riassume un po' la situazione di tutti i personaggi.... Anche le altre canzoni sono buone, capiamosi, ma non servono.. non devono tutti avere il proprio siparietto musicale. Invece di concentrarsi su come incastrare le canzoni dovevano lavorare moooolto di più sulla storia dando ruoli interessanti e di rilievo a Kristoff e ai Northuldra. Alcuni personaggi nuovi del film sono (quasi) delle comparse.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/6/2022, 22:07
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Kristen Bell Officially Announces ‘Frozen 3’ With “Zero Authority”

Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen is one of Disney’s biggest franchises. Frozen II grossed $1.450 billion worldwide, finishing its theatrical run as the third highest-grossing film of 2019, the tenth highest-grossing film of all time, and the second-highest-grossing animated film of all time. The question remains will there be a Frozen 3?

Kristen Bell, who voices Anna, was on The Tonight Show and Jimmy Fallon, who shared he loved Frozen II, asked the question all fans want to know. Bell responded in her comedic manner, “I would… like to officially announce, with zero authority, Frozen 3.”

Earlier in the day, Bell appeared on Good Morning America, where the actress shared that she would do Frozen 3 “in a heartbeat.” However, later in the night, it sounded like she was making an official announcement, sort of.

“Please bear in mind I did say ‘zero authority’ because I can’t do that. I can’t do that. No, I’m not in charge, But there could be something maybe in the works and maybe happening,” asked Fallon. Bell replied, “Well, you know, I’m… I’ll keep it mysterious, but I know Idina [Menzel, who voices Anna’s sister, Elsa] recently said she would do it and I feel like if we’re all in, like, what are we waiting for? Let’s do it.”

This isn’t the first time a Frozen star teased a third installment. Josh Gad, who voices the loveable snowman Olaf, responded to a Twitter user, who asked Gad the exact same question and Gad responded very cryptically with emoji eyes.

Time will tell if we get a Frozen 3. That said, Disney’s D23 Expo may be the place for an official announcement, during their studio’s panel.

Frozen II was directed by Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck and featured the talented voice cast of Kristen Bell (Anna), Idina Menzel (Elsa), Josh Gad (Olaf), Jonathan Groff (Kristoff), Along with new additions to the cast Evan Rachel Wood (Queen Iduna) and Sterling K. Brown (Lt. Mattias).

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/7/2022, 23:09
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
GayFairytale
messaggio 3/7/2022, 0:56
Messaggio #34

Top Member

Da: Barletta

CITAZIONE (veu @ 3/7/2022, 0:09) *
Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 3/7/2022, 14:07
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

Era logico... Io non avrei voluto nemmeno il 2..

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 3/7/2022, 15:07
Messaggio #36

Top Member

Preferirei investissero tempo ed energie in progetti originali.
Il secondo film a me,come un po' a tutti, è piaciuto poco,complice una scrittura davvero confusionaria.
Secondo me farebbero bene a fermarsi,spero che non si concretizzi davvero

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 3/7/2022, 19:19
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

Da: Caserta

CITAZIONE (Hiroe @ 3/7/2022, 15:07) *
Era logico... Io non avrei voluto nemmeno il 2..

Idem

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/7/2022, 22:18
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Evan @Evan295868:

Could Frozen 3 be announced at D23?

Skyler Shuler @SkylerShuler:

I think so.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 16/7/2022, 13:47
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

10 Projects We Expect Disney Will Announce at The D23 Expo

We are less than two months away from the biggest Disney fan event in the world, the D23 Expo. The three day event, which takes place September 9-11, will be the place to be for announcements, news, never-before-seen footage, and first looks from Disney’s movie, tv, and streaming studios.

We have decided to take a look at 10 projects we believe Disney will announce during the highly-anticipated event (this includes theatrical or streaming projects).

[...]

10. Frozen 3

Since 2013, the Frozen franchise has been a cash cow for The Walt Disney Company. The first film was met with critical acclaim and commercial success and grossing over $1.2 billion dollars at the worldwide box office. Six years later, Frozen II arrives and once again the studio finds the same success, but this time grossing over $1.4 billion, making it the 11th highest grossing movie of all-time. The success has expanded to theme park attractions, 4 short films and a short series on Disney+. Disney will look to continue that success. Franchise stars Josh Gad and Kristen Bell have already teased a third film and what better way to announce the project than at D23.

[...]

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/10/2022, 22:22
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

Indicazioni di Frozen 3? o magari uno speciale per i 10 anni di Frozen in lavorazione? chissà...

Dalla pagina Twitter di Josh Gad (Olaf):

Josh Gad @joshgad:

Cooking up some magic under this hat.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/12/2022, 21:12
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Anche Idina Menzel vorrebbe per Elsa una storia d'amore... che pure lei abbia compreso che nei film Disney le eroine senza storia d'amore sono destinate a non rimanere nell'immaginario collettivo?

Dal sito People:

Idina Menzel Says She's 'On the Fence' About Elsa Having a 'Partner' If 'Frozen 3' Happens

"I would love her now — finally — in Frozen 3, to have a partner in life," Menzel tells PEOPLE

Love is an open door — but Idina Menzel can't decide if Elsa should walk through it.

The voice behind the iconic character, who has been open about her desire for a third entry in the beloved franchise, chatted all things Frozen with PEOPLE ahead of the release of her Disney+ documentary Idina Menzel: Which Way to the Stage?

Should the popular Disney franchise ever become a trilogy, the "Let It Go" singer thinks the Queen of Arendelle is ready for a bit of romance.

"I love that she was unconventional in that she didn't need a prince to save the day and that it was a story about sisters," she tells PEOPLE. "But I would love her now — finally — in Frozen 3, to have a partner in life."

Menzel, 51, almost immediately backtracks, however, admitting that she's "confused" about what shape the ice queen's love life should take.

"It's hard for me to say," she confesses. "Because then I do love the fact that she's just powerful on her own … I'm on the fence."

The "Into the Unknown" singer also shares that she was excited at the prospect of resuming Elsa's story long before she returned to the screen as another Disney monarch — Disenchanted's Queen Nancy of Andalasia — earlier this year.

"I don't need getting back in the gown for that," the actress says. "Any time that we can get back together — the cast — and start embarking on the experience of another Frozen would be great."

"I honestly haven't heard of anything and I don't know if it will ever come to fruition," Menzel continues. "But I would love it because I love the character and the legacy of it, and I'd love to keep speaking to generation after generation."

Menzel added that she "loves" the ever-evolving nature of her body of work — something she explores in Which Way to the Stage?

The film follows the Tony winner on her 2018 national tour, weaving both her past and present together with her setlist, which journeys through everything from her Broadway beginnings to her solo discography — and, of course, her time as Queen Elsa. (Disenchanted ballad "Love Power" will be added to upcoming setlists, Menzel confirmed.)

When asked whether or not she'd like to see her Frozen character sing something other than the quintessential Elsa power ballad, Menzel laughs and says, "Maybe, but that'll never happen."

"Would I love her to break into some crazy alternative rock and just be headbanging in her Ice Palace?" she jokes before noting that she'll gladly sing "whatever's right for the story."

"Every note has to serve the story."

User's Signature

+Quote Post
GayFairytale
messaggio 6/12/2022, 21:48
Messaggio #42

Top Member

Da: Barletta

CITAZIONE (veu @ 6/12/2022, 21:12) *
Anche Idina Menzel vorrebbe per Elsa una storia d'amore... che pure lei abbia compreso che nei film Disney le eroine senza storia d'amore sono destinate a non rimanere nell'immaginario collettivo?

Dal sito People:

Idina Menzel Says She's 'On the Fence' About Elsa Having a 'Partner' If 'Frozen 3' Happens

"I would love her now — finally — in Frozen 3, to have a partner in life," Menzel tells PEOPLE

Love is an open door — but Idina Menzel can't decide if Elsa should walk through it.

The voice behind the iconic character, who has been open about her desire for a third entry in the beloved franchise, chatted all things Frozen with PEOPLE ahead of the release of her Disney+ documentary Idina Menzel: Which Way to the Stage?

Should the popular Disney franchise ever become a trilogy, the "Let It Go" singer thinks the Queen of Arendelle is ready for a bit of romance.

"I love that she was unconventional in that she didn't need a prince to save the day and that it was a story about sisters," she tells PEOPLE. "But I would love her now — finally — in Frozen 3, to have a partner in life."

Menzel, 51, almost immediately backtracks, however, admitting that she's "confused" about what shape the ice queen's love life should take.

"It's hard for me to say," she confesses. "Because then I do love the fact that she's just powerful on her own … I'm on the fence."

The "Into the Unknown" singer also shares that she was excited at the prospect of resuming Elsa's story long before she returned to the screen as another Disney monarch — Disenchanted's Queen Nancy of Andalasia — earlier this year.

"I don't need getting back in the gown for that," the actress says. "Any time that we can get back together — the cast — and start embarking on the experience of another Frozen would be great."

"I honestly haven't heard of anything and I don't know if it will ever come to fruition," Menzel continues. "But I would love it because I love the character and the legacy of it, and I'd love to keep speaking to generation after generation."

Menzel added that she "loves" the ever-evolving nature of her body of work — something she explores in Which Way to the Stage?

The film follows the Tony winner on her 2018 national tour, weaving both her past and present together with her setlist, which journeys through everything from her Broadway beginnings to her solo discography — and, of course, her time as Queen Elsa. (Disenchanted ballad "Love Power" will be added to upcoming setlists, Menzel confirmed.)

When asked whether or not she'd like to see her Frozen character sing something other than the quintessential Elsa power ballad, Menzel laughs and says, "Maybe, but that'll never happen."

"Would I love her to break into some crazy alternative rock and just be headbanging in her Ice Palace?" she jokes before noting that she'll gladly sing "whatever's right for the story."

"Every note has to serve the story."

Continuo a pensare che Elsa stia meglio single, preferirei una nuova principessa romantica
Però si, apprezzo che anche lei abbia capito che c’è bisogno di romanticismo

+Quote Post
Mr. Hook
messaggio 6/12/2022, 21:50
Messaggio #43

Chissà se nel caso avranno il coraggio di farla lesbica come praticamente si ipotizza dal primo film o no.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 6/12/2022, 22:02
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Alla Menzel potrebbe star bene che ad Elsa piaccia pure il motociclismo, dichiarerebbe la qualunque pur di lavorare. Dichiarazioni di questo tipo non servono a nulla. Gli unici che possono far cambiare idea ai produttori sono i trend di mercato e le risposte del pubblico. No money no party.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 7/12/2022, 0:52
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Capisco che di recente siamo un po' tutti disillusi dal cinismo Disney, però io credo che Idina volesse davvero dire ciò che ha detto, cioè che per lei sarebbe bello se Elsa trovasse anche un partner nella vita ... Però anch'io non so immaginarmelo un partner per Elsa...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Klauz_star
messaggio 16/12/2022, 11:28
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Da: italia

Elsa difficilmente potrebbe trovare qualcuno alla sua altezza, è una creatura magica, per cui ci vuole qualcuno che abbia come lei dei poteri magici...

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 16/12/2022, 11:43
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Io invece sono dell’idea che il potere vada controbilanciato. Mi piacerebbe un partner anzitutto maschile, una specie di guardiano del bosco o eremita, legato ai riti naturali e alle sue stagioni. Un animo nobile e puro, con una certa gravitas e non l’ennesimo eroe ironico e buffo come Flynn e Kristoff.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 16/12/2022, 22:59
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

Eh dovrebbe essere anche lui una specie di spirito... Però non ce la vedo proprio Elsa in slanci passionali, quelli sono più per Anna (alla fine Elsa sembra proprio glaciale in queste cose, come vorrebbe il suo titolo di regina delle nevi...) Al massimo le darei un amore molto platonico e non necessariamente compiuto, e l'oggetto dell'amore sarebbe raggiunto non perché Elsa stesse cercando qualcosa, magari perché insieme lottano per un obiettivo (umanitario, ambientalista o altro) e alla fine si intravede intesa reciproca e forse il nascere di una scintilla, ma di più non oserei, non in prima battuta. Nel senso, ci vorrebbe un evento molto forte e una persona molto carismatica per far infatuare Elsa, cosa che potrebbe al massimo essere nel climax finale di un altro film. Allora si che per me potrebbe accadere; non che mi iniziano il prossimo film con Elsa che, guarda un po', ha trovato il northuldro del cuore o un re di un altro fiordo affascinante con cui è amore a prima vista (robe molto più adatte a un carattere come quello di Anna, appunto), mi immagino una cosa non immediata e fondata sulla reciproca stima e ammirazione...

User's Signature

+Quote Post

5 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 14:06