Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

4 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tiana - Serie TV tratta da "La Principessa e il Ranocchio", Disney+
-kekkomon-
messaggio 18/12/2020, 9:33
Messaggio #25

Utente

Si è canonica Rapunzel la serie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grrodon
messaggio 18/12/2020, 14:23
Messaggio #26

Millennium Member

Gruppo: Utente

Sono a due terzi della serie. Mio parere: al netto dei filler, che ci sono perché cmq è una serie televisiva di vecchia concezione, una delle ultime, credo, è un lavoro davvero degno di nota e in grado di rivaleggiare con i WDAS quanto a qualità e impatto visivo.

Sono certo che benché sia WDTA e non WDAS abbia costituito una sorta di "prova generale" per questo netto cambio di marcia, dato che ad essere coinvolta è comunque parte della crew del classico (Claire Keane, Alan Menken, Glenn Slater).

(Canonico ha due significati, attualmente. 1) Che si intende come "avvenuto" nella realtà narrativa di cui si parla. 2) Che fa parte di un qualche corpus principale)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 5/9/2021, 23:35
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Pare che Anika Noni Rose riprenderà a dare la voce a Tiana anche nella serie tv

Da Twitter:

Ecco quello che scrive:

Anika Noni Rose @AnikaNoniRose:

Are you all as excited as I am?!?! #PrincessTiana #TianaTheSeries #DisneyPlus

E ancora:

Anika Noni Rose @AnikaNoniRose:

I'm not going to delete because you all are amped (as am I!!) But Twitter STAYS changing the color of the Princess (or thumbs, or babies or prayer hands) I choose on my keyboard to that of melanin depletion! Stop thwarting me Twitter!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/11/2021, 23:42
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito della serie di Tiana?

Ecco qua il video:

Click

Ne parla al minuto 15:06.

E poi ne parla anche al minuto 41:05.

Grazie!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/11/2021, 21:28
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 8/11/2021, 23:42) *
Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito della serie di Tiana?
Grazie!

Entrerà in produzione dopo Oceania (marzo) e dice che scoprire news sui film d'animazione e serie per Disney+ è la cosa più difficile che ritrova.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/11/2021, 0:11
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

quindi è ancora distante... è la serie animata che attendiamo di più, vogliamo vedere maggiormente Tiana...
speriamo facciano una buona serialità e speriamo anche che al DisneyDay di venerdì 12 novembre qualcosa annuncino anche su questo progetto che è uno di quelli che ci attira di più.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 10/11/2021, 8:44
Messaggio #31

Top Member

Anche a me è quella che attira di più!
Non vedo l'ora di vedere il regno di maldonia,e speriamo che ci sia un nuovo cattivo.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/11/2021, 0:44
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

Skyler Shuler di The Disinsider nella nuova Question & Answer sul Disney+ Day, alla domanda se Tiana sarà in 2D risponde che crede di sì e che crede che vogliano che queste serie di cartoni ispirati ai film siano il più possibile fedeli ai lungometraggi.

Lo trovate a questo video al minuto 1:20:15:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/11/2021, 23:58
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

La serie sarà musical.

Dal sito Variety:

The projects are countless. In the works are animated musical series “Moana” and “Tiana.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/11/2021, 18:05
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

Primo concept...Evviva sarà proprio in 2D e Tiana sarà finalmente umana e principessa! In arrivo nel 2023.

"The series follows newly crowned Princess of Maldonia on a new adventure, but her New Orleans past isn’t far behind "

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 12/11/2021, 19:31
Messaggio #35

Top Member

Ho un sacco di hype per questa serie!
Chissà quando ci diranno qualcosa di più

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 12/11/2021, 20:52
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Oddio stupendo!!! Però in quell'immagine Tiana non mi sembra quella del classico, secondo me sono passati tanti anni...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/11/2021, 20:56
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

È vero, Tiana è decisamente più grande, finalmente una principessa donna matura e non una ragazzina. Come minimo ci sarà la prole...

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 12/11/2021, 21:03
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Potrebbe!!!! wub.gif laugh.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/11/2021, 0:09
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

Dalla sinossi dicono che è stata appena incoronata Principessa di Maldonia... chissà se significa che è collocato subito dopo il primo film oppure se è quando è salita al trono (e ciò farebbe di Maldonia un Principato e non un Regno)... chissà...
Bellissima ricerca grafica! ci piace molto l'insieme...

Ecco qua il tweet della regista della serie, Stella Meghie:

Da Twitter

Thank you to Walt Disney Animation Studios for entrusting me to continue Tiana’s story. Extend the legacy of Princess and the Frog. Writing and directing at @disneyanimation was a dream before I even knew it was possible. TIANA coming in 2023 to @disneyplus. #DisneyPlusDay

Magari mettessero la prole di Tiana... ci piacerebbe vedere i suoi figli...

che dite? nella serie metteranno un'innamorato anche per Charlotte?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 13/11/2021, 12:50
Messaggio #40

Top Member

Sarebbe carino se facessero innamorare Charlotte!

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/11/2021, 12:57
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Sono certo che ci sarà un compagno per Charlotte e mi auguro sia un tipo fine e aitante, verrebbe fuori un bel contrasto di caratteri.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/11/2021, 12:42
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

Intervista alla regista della serie, Stella Meghie:

Dal sito Essence:

Disney Taps Stella Meghie To Write And Direct New Animated Series 'Tiana'

THE LONG-FORM MUSICAL CENTERS AROUND THE ADVENTURES OF DISNEY'S FIRST BLACK PRINCESS.

In 2009, Disney released their groundbreaking film The Princess and the Frog, and for the first time, the heroine was a Black young woman named Tiana. For Black girls and grown women alike, the moment was deeply significant. One of those women was writer and director Stella Meghie.

Meghie, the woman behind films like The Photograph and The Weekend and a longtime fan of Disney movies, is writing a new long-form musical series following Disney’s first Black princess.

Tiana, announced today in conjunction with other upcoming features on Disney+ Day, centers on the newly crowned Princess of Maldonia who hails from New Orleans. In celebration of the streaming platform’s second anniversary, The Walt Disney Company is offering Disney+ subscribers special benefits including additional time in Disney parks, exclusive first-looks on the platform and more. From now through Sunday, November 14, new and eligible returning subscribers can get one month of Disney+ for $1.99.

Walt Disney Animation Studios announced that Stella Meghie (“The Photograph”) will be director and writer of the new long-form musical series, “Tiana,” coming to Disney+ in 2023. In the series, Tiana sets off for a grand new adventure as the newly crowned Princess of Maldonia, but a calling to her New Orleans past isn’t far behind.

Tiana is set to debut in 2023 but we had a chance to speak to Meghie about the new project. See what she had to say about the importance of Princess Tiana and what we can expect from the series.

What did The Princess and the Frog mean to you when it was first released?

STELLA MEGHIE: It was huge. I’m such a huge Disney fan. The Little Mermaid was my first favorite movie that I can remember. Disney was just always in my mind. When Princess and the Frog came out, that was the first Black princess, the first Disney icon that I could relate to visually and experience-wise. It was huge. I love jazz. Everything about it was inspiring to me.

I tell the team at Disney all the time that I had been stalking Tiana, basically. I didn’t know that there was an opportunity to bring her to life again in animation. I thought maybe they would consider doing something live-action. Then I got a call saying that they’re doing a show with a particular princess. I said, ‘Which one?’ And when they said Tiana, I was just so excited. It was nothing I was expecting. It reminded me of what one of my mentors says, ‘When something’s for you, it’ll come to you. You won’t even have to chase it.’

How is writing for an animated character different from other projects you’ve done?

MEGHIE: There’s something about animation that is so freeing. It is very exciting to write whatever you want on the page without worrying about a note that says, ‘We can’t afford this.’ It’s pure imagination. You’re not bogged down by real life, real world themes and you can get to the bottom of certain themes and ideas and adventures. I love writing animation, it’s just blue sky.

When you learned you would be taking on the project officially, did you feel any increased pressure because of what Tiana means to the Black community?

MEGHIE: It’s a tremendous amount of weight because she means so much. She’s the only at the moment, really. You have to get it right. The Black community can be very scrutinizing. But I’m not new to this. I’m true to this. I’m used to it and it just really fuels me to work hard to make sure we’re digging really, really deep to make sure we’re getting to the soul of Tiana.

What’s so interesting about Princess Tiana is that she works. What possibilities does that open up in terms of her story?

MEGHIE: You will be surprised. It can take you very, very far. She is kind of the working girl. She is grounded in a real space that we all know in New Orleans. But in the series we are taking her on this grand adventure. When we meet her, she’s the newly crowned Princess of Maldonia. We get to see her explore that world but New Orleans is calling her back.

Those are her roots. I think that’s a theme I love to explore and Tiana will explore too. I think there’s a sense of exploring identity. While she is the Princess of Maldonia, she is still Tiana from New Orleans, so not letting go of that while also giving her a big adventure that I don’t think people will see coming.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Filippo
messaggio 15/11/2021, 8:45
Messaggio #43

Millennium Member

Sono così emozionato per questo progetto. Adoro Tiana e il pensiero che si realizzi in 2D. mi fa impazzire e sperare anche nelle altre principesse.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/12/2021, 12:54
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Si cercano artisti per lo storyboard della serie tv:

Dalla Pagina Facebook di Disney Animation:

Disney Animation Careers:

Are you a Story Artist who loves The Princess and the Frog? Join our Burbank Studio and help us continue Tiana's story in our upcoming long-form musical Disney+ series.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/1/2022, 19:16
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Dal sito The Hollywood Reporter:

In order to meet the content demands of Disney+, the studio is growing. They have added new employees in Southern California and are hiring hundreds more for a new facility it is opening in Vancouver in 2022. In an effort to diversify her workforce, Lee has recruited storytellers from the live-action world, including Stella Meghie, who wrote and directed the 2020 Netflix film The Photograph and episodes of HBO’s Insecure.

Lee entrusted Meghie to write and direct Tiana, a Disney+ series based on the character from The Princess and the Frog. Meghie, who had been moved by the story of Disney’s first Black princess, had reached out to Disney’s live-action studio about a potential film adaptation of the 2009 property. Nothing came of it, but last summer Meghie received a call from her agent indicating that Lee wanted to meet her.

“Talking to Jenn is not like talking to a normal studio head,” Meghie says. “She’s a writer and a creative genius. I really was inspired by that conversation. She just seemed like such a good thought partner.” Lee did something unusual — she wanted not only to see a couple of Meghie’s four films, but asked to read a script for one of those films. “That was a very good sign to me, because it said she really wanted to get to know me as a writer,” Meghie says. “That gave me confidence.”

Stella Meghie aveva proposto alla Disney la versione live action de La Principessa e il Ranocchio. Al momento però realizzerà la serie Tiana.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/4/2022, 19:18
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Tiana sarà una serie in 2D o tecnica mista (cioè con la Toon Boom come il film originale) ma prevalentemente 2D e con l'aspetto dell'animazione tradizionale. Lo conferma Eric Goldberg.

Dal sito The Wrap

There is the “Tiana” show coming up. Is Louis going to be a part of this show?

I am not sure to give you an honest answer. It’s still very in-development right now in terms of the content. We don’t know what the content is going to be, but I suspect yes, there will be han- drawn in it. Absolutely. And we will see how that transpires, and there’s other content coming down the pike as well that will involve hand-drawn in both the Disney+ stuff and the shorts we’re doing and the features we’re doing. All of a sudden, it’s burgeoning again, which is a perfect time for us to have these trainees here and be on the ground floor of that. That’s great.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/4/2022, 22:34
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Ecco un breve passaggio di un'intervista a Mark Henn in cui accenna alla serie Tiana:

Dal sito The Wrap:

Q: There’s a new “Tiana” show, are you coming back?

Mark Henn: We’ll see. I can’t say anything on that.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/6/2022, 13:38
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Kylie Gay @storybykyliegay:

I’m officially an Assistant Story Artist at Walt Disney Feature Animation Studios on the Tiana series!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post

4 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 14:10