Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

22 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ant-Man, Marvel Studios
Donald Duck
messaggio 16/10/2011, 14:20
Messaggio #25

Time Lord

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Bari

CITAZIONE (IryRapunzel @ 17/8/2011, 15:58) *
Girando sul web non ho trovato una,dico UNA persona emozionata dell'idea di questo film. Ma perché producono film che sono flop già prima di uscire? unsure.gif

Perchè Hank Pym è il personaggio più noioso e inutile di tutto il Marvel Universe, per come la penso io! tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/10/2011, 22:17
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

News da ComicBookMovie:

Joe Cornish Confirms Ant-Man Script Is Standalone

The script being developed by Attack The Block's Joe Cornish and Shaun of The Dead director Edgar Wright may not be part of The Avengers story arc. Hit the link for more.

Speaking with Shock Till You Drop at NYCC '11 Joe Cornish seems to confirm that the script he is developing with Edgar Wright may not be part of The Avengers story arc.

People have been wondering when we would see Ant-Man on the big screen and back at Comic-Con in 2006 it was already being talked about. STYD asked Joe About the link between Ant-Man and The Avengers:

Back at Comic-Con in '06 when I was talking to Edgar and Nick, "Ant-Man" was already being mentioned. Now, it's five years later and I know you guys have continued to develop the script but one thing I've wanted to know is why Ant-Man isn't going to be in "The Avengers"?

You'd have to ask Edgar and Marvel that. I think he probably wasn't in "Avengers" out of respect for our screenplay, because our screenplay is kind of standalone, but again, I think that's a question for Edgar and Marvel.

As reported on the site earlier this week Kevin Feige has stated:

We've already announced Iron Man 3 and Thor 2; both of those will be spread out within 2013," explained Feige. "We haven't announced yet the 2014 movies, but we are working on a draft of Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and some of these other ones we've been talking about for a while. Ant-Man I'm hoping we can get off the ground sometime soon. If these first group of films – "phase one" of this Avengers saga starting with Iron Man and ending with Avengers – has an overarching theme, which it does. As people sort of watch all the movies together and then watch The Avengers movie, they'll see this big picture we've been building towards... we have started working on the bones and structure and threading for a phase two. It does start with Iron Man 3 and if it all works – which we hope it does – culminates in another Avengers film.

Do you think that Ant-Man may be part of the second phase? Would be interesting to see another Avengers movie with new some new team members.

Share your thoughts below.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/12/2011, 23:43
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Dal sito Comic Book Movie:

Screenwriter Joe Cornish Starting to Sound More Optimistic About ANT-MAN

Joe Cornish and Edgar Wright have been working on an Ant-Man script for quite awhile, and according to Joe it's now in the hands of Marvel Studios.

There is a bit of confusion here as just a little over a month ago it was reported by Hit Flix that Joe Cornish and Edgar Wright were working on a third draft. In the interview below he seems to contradict that report. Joe states that the project is now in the hands of Marvel, and they're waiting on studio's okay. Hopefully we'll hear something soon on that front, til then read the rest of his comments on Ant-Man in his interview with Matt’s Movie Reviews.

Current status of Ant-Man

It’s good! You know, we’ve been working on that for a while now. We’ve delivered a draft earlier in the year and that’s really in the hands of Edgar and Marvel as to if and when they’ll make it. But we’re pretty excited about our draft.

In a saturated market Ant-Man can stand out

He’s a pretty cool character. You know, he’s not a hugely famous Marvel character but in a way that’s kind of cool because people don’t have too many pre-conceptions or expectations.

We feel that in quite a crowded market he is a very unique and very different kind of comic book hero. So it will be great if Ant Man got made at some point. We think we’ve written a pretty cool script.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/3/2012, 23:41
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

News:

Kevin Feige aggiorna sul film di Ant-Man.

Da CBM:

Kevin Feige Offers An Enthusiastic ANT-MAN Update

Although nothing too solid, Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige has offered an update for one of the many long-productive films post-The Avengers, declaring Ant-Man Closest It’s Ever Been!

The folks from Bleeding Cool News recently scored a videoconference chat with the leading man behind Marvel Studios' successful cinematic universe, Kevin Feige. And the first segment of their chat regards the anticipated Edgar Wright-directed Ant-Man adaptation, which has been in development for almost five years.

"It’s somewhere. I’ll just say it’s closer than it’s ever been in its long maybe eight year history, and I usually e-mail Edgar every two or three days and over those eight years its got further away and closer… we are now closer than we’ve ever been. So I hope it will come together shortly."

Kevin Feige went on to discuss the possibility for a 'Civil War' story-line fitting into future Avengers installments.

You can obviously see that in the decades and decades of Avengers comics prior to the Civil War event, the conflict between the characters, the differences in world views of all the characters, that led up to what happened in Civil War, certainly that’s in this movie, you can see how different Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are in a great way. In this movie the question is are they going to be able to stop fighting each other long enough to fight the bad guy. Civil War would someday be a great crossover eve but here it’s more in the character interactions than a direct easter egg.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/4/2012, 22:31
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Articolo tradotto da Badtaste:

Il film di Ant-Man è molto vicino?

Sono ormai anni che si parla del film di Ant-Man scritto e potenzialmente diretto da Edgar Wright: il progetto era in sviluppo prima dell'acquisizione della Marvel da parte della Disney, e successivamente è entrato in una sorta di stand-by non ben definito a causa dei possibili conflitti della storia con l'universo cinematografico Marvel che si stava andando a comporre in vista del crossover The Avengers. Ma nel frattempo, tra un aggiornamento e l'altro, Edgar Wright e i Marvel Studios si sono sempre detti intenzionati a produrre il film, e di essere "attivamente al lavoro". Negli anni, Wright stesso ha prodotto numerose revisioni della sua sceneggiatura assieme a Joe Cornish.

Ora, in una intervista a Bleeding Cool, è il superproduttore dei Marvel Studios Kevin Feige a dare un barlume di speranza più concreto ai fan di Wright e del minuto supereroe:

Il film è lì da qualche parte. Mi limiterò a dire che ora come ora è più vicino alla realizzazione di quanto lo sia mai stato nei forse otto anni della sua storia. Solitamente mi scrivo con Edgar ogni due o tre giorni, e in questi otto anni il film è diventato sempre più concreto. Ora è più concreto che mai. Quindi spero che ci lavoreremo a breve.

Un piccolo aggiornamento, ma che può significare molto per chi attende questo film da tempo: ovviamente noi vi terremo aggiornati a riguardo.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/4/2012, 14:32
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

News:

I prossimi film della Marvel saranno due di questi quattro titoli: Ant-Man, Runaways, Inhumans e Guardians of Galaxy.

Nei prossimi mesi si saprà di più.

Da ComicBookResources:

Kevin Feige Talks Loki, Whedon, and Marvel Studios' Post-"Avengers" Plans

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said "The Avengers" is the realization of more than five years planning and creation

More than just another superhero movie for Marvel Studios President and producer Kevin Feige, "The Avengers" represents the end result of over five years of ambitious planning, build up and creation of a Marvel movie universe, all leading up to the May 4 release of the film.

"It's been [planned since] 2006, 2007 and that's just sort of actively planning, we've been dreaming about it for years and years before that. I mean, the truth is part of me had a few moments watching the movie last night with an audience -- there were a few moments of a feeling of accomplishment and a feeling of achievement, but just before I could pat myself on the back too much I have 'Iron Man 3' starting in two weeks, I have my 'Thor 2' director starting -- it's a massive operation that we want to continue and we want to thrive, so there's never been at Marvel Studios a sense of resting on laurels," Feige told CBR News in a one-on-one interview.

"'Iron Man 3' being the next one up is a very different film than the others," Feige continued. "I am a big fan of continuing to redefine what a Marvel movie is, what a comic book movie is; I think we did that with 'Iron Man,' we did that with 'Thor,' we did that with 'Cap' and Joss [Whedon] has helped us doing it now on 'Avengers.' Shane Black is helping us do it on 'Iron Man 3.'"

Though "The Avengers" might be the cinematic result of several years of strategic planning, when it comes to superhero films Feige believes "Avengers" stands out from both the other Marvel films and the competition, namely DC Entertainment.

"I haven't seen 'Dark Knight Rises.' [Christopher] Nolan's tone is very specific and is pretty awesome and we're very different. I think that while we have, particularly in 'Avengers,' very serious moments and [it] is as dark and serious as the moments in any of our films, there's a sense of humor that goes along with it that Joss is an expert at and that we believe very strongly that Jon Favreau really helped define in the 'Iron Man' films, that allows, we believe, the audience to get in even deeper into the story," Feige said.

This Marvel humor, he told CBR News, was the secret to Marvel Studios' success.

"There's a lot of crazy stuff going on in our movies and we want people to believe in them and we want people to relate to them. When they're laughing, when they're cheering, you can suddenly hit them with something else -- you open up through humor and that tone, that fine line between the epic, the bombastic, the moving and the humor is to me that favorite part of stringing all these movies together," Feige said. "One of my favorite compliments coming out of many of our films is, 'I didn't think it would be so funny!'"

Feige ® with the cast of "The Avengers"

Naturally, talking about the film's humor brought Feige to discuss "The Avengers" writer/director Joss Whedon.

"He's the best! He is, as he said earlier today, the guy who'd make a joke at a funeral. It is entertaining to see his inappropriately timed humor, which makes it even funnier, but never breaking the reality of the moment," Feige said. "When you have a character like Tony Stark or an actor like Robert [Downey Jr.], that's also his stock and trade too."

Though Whedon wrote the screenplay, Marvel already knew they wanted "The Avengers" to involve the Cosmic Cube and the after-credits scene in "Thor" set up Loki and the Cube for the Marvel movie universe. While Marvel Studios knew the big plot points they wanted "The Avengers" to hit, they did not see Whedon's role as just penciling in the details.

"I would say he's more than just filling in, it's not like we had enough defined that we just needed someone to come in and color by numbers. If that's all we wanted, we'd hire very different filmmakers and wouldn't have as good of films," Feige said.

Many comic book fans are familiar with the Marvel Method of scripting, largely originated by Stan Lee, in which a writer delivers a looser outline of a comic book's plot to an artist rather than a detailed full script. Feige said Marvel Studios' approach to plotting the stories of their films is essentially done in this manner, despite operating in a completely different medium.

"There are similarities, it never even occurred to me before, [to use] the Marvel Method the way Stan [Lee] used to do it -- I don't think it's that much but there is a suggested road map that we provide and that we encourage them to follow in many ways, but we are open to and expect them to deviate from for the betterment of the individual films and Joss, I think, provided the best version of that," Feige said.

"We told him what characters we wanted, we told him how we wanted S.H.I.E.L.D. to be sort of the umbrella organization that tied it all together, we wanted the Helicarrier and we wanted Loki to be the bad guy and sort of that final, final battle in New York," Feige explained. "All of the specifics, all of the dialogue, all of the humor and the emotional states of the characters and the interconnected way the characters relate to each other is from the books, from the other movies and from Joss."

Another specific element Marvel Studios wanted was to involve Agent Coulson, a character created for the movie universe. Coulson first appeared in "Iron Man" and proved so popular among fans the studio ended up bringing actor Clark Gregg onboard for almost every Marvel movie.

"We realized that during production of 'Iron Man' he was so great and we ended up writing more and more scenes for him in that movie. We wanted him to, of course, come back in 'Iron Man 2' and for him to come back in 'Thor,' as you saw," Feige said.

For "The Avengers," Feige and Marvel Studios wanted to do even more with the character, something their director agreed with wholeheartedly.

Joss Whedon directs Samuel L. Jackson on the set of "The Avengers"

"The good news was Joss not only liked that idea, he loved the idea. He loves Clark and the character of Coulson and brought him to his pinnacle in this movie," Feige said.

While Feige anticipated fans being excited for more Coulson, he was taken aback by the intense debate over what alien race Marvel would feature in the movie.

"Truthfully, they are Loki's army and what is most important about them is that they are Loki's army," Feige told CBR News. "The notion of Skrulls and Kree and the amount of speculation -- the great thing about the fans just want to know everything they don't know. They wanted to fill in the blank, and that blank wasn't particularly important of who the aliens were; we revealed Loki a long time ago, he was the main bad guy."

However, for die-hard Marvel Comics fans Feige recommended sticking around for a special after-credits scene that would reward some of their speculation.

"There's a reveal at the end -- the notion that Loki has made an arrangement with somebody, that somebody has provided these extremely deadly and creepy and cool aliens to fight alongside him and then to reveal who that somebody was, that's all Joss and that was sort of the big payoff," Feige said.

Loki's plotting, reprised by actor Tom Hiddleston, drives the vast majority of the movie and the producer told CBR News Marvel wanted Loki to be the main baddie for a number reasons.

"One is he had been set up so well in the 'Thor' movie; that movie is both an origin for Thor and Loki. We love Hiddleston but frankly we knew we wanted to do that before we even cast Hiddleston, so there was a lot of pressure to cast Loki because we knew he would be carrying two movies," Feige said. "We love Loki, we love villains that have a deep connection to one of the heroes and you sort of understand where he's coming from; whether you've seen 'Thor' or not, there's moments in this movie where he clearly has lost something, he clearly has been tossed away, he believed he had a throne, he was the rightful heir and now he's just going to take Earth.

"It was Loki in the 'Avengers' #1 comic who caused them all to come together, so we like the legacy of that all. Why reinvent the wheel when we don't have to?" Feige continued. "The order of the movies was very intentional, it allowed us to set up a villain in a deep and meaningful way to really blow it out in 'Avengers,' just like they did in 'Avengers' #1."

"The Avengers" also introduces actor Mark Ruffalo as the new Bruce Banner, the third actor to play the character following Edward Norton and Eric Bana.

The movie tees up the next phase of Marvel Studios' ambitious future

"There had been discussion as to where to take that character and where to take the part and Joss had some ideas; he came to us and said, 'I'd like to think about another actor,' and we said, 'Well, much of what we like about 'The Avengers' is we're taking all the actors we had before and putting them together again, so we said it depends on who you're thinking of -- if you're thinking of A, B or C maybe not, if you're thinking of Mark Ruffalo we'd be open to a conversation,'" Feige recalled. "And he goes, 'Holy shit!' and takes a list out of his pocket, and at the top of his list was Mark Ruffalo! We had said that because Mark had come very, very close to playing Banner in 'The Incredible Hulk,' which Joss had no idea, we never talked about it before.

"It was one of those moments when you're so deeply on the same page without even realizing it," Feige added.

Though Marvel Studios has officially announced some of its next movies -- mainly sequels to the Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America franchises -- there has been off and on movement on an Ant-Man movie, tentatively to be helmed by director Edgar Wright, and a Runaways film, as well as talk about a possible Inhumans or Guardians Of the Galaxy film.

"The movies we've already announced are the ones we're working on most heavily and are the ones that are frankly taking up most of our imagination right now; how to bring Tony Stark back in a way that is unexpected and surprises people, how to evolve the Thor franchise and the Captain America franchise in new and unexpected ways to elevate them beyond what they started as," Feige said. "Doing something completely unexpected, outside the box, we're going to do that on these other Cap movies and Thor movies and Iron Man movies."

However, the producer added with a smile when asked about the possibility of an Ant-Man, Runaways, Inhumans or Guardians film, "Two of those four are much closer than people realize, and we'll be talking about them in the coming months!"

Messaggio modificato da veu il 17/4/2012, 14:36

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/4/2012, 10:42
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

News:

Ant-Man non sarà il secondo film del 2014. Potrebbe essere che sia però il terzo film del 2014. Lo ha confermato Kevin Feige.

Dalla pagina facebook Marvel Cinematic Universe:

(JAR Head)
Some interesting things from the UK premier of The Avengers.
In a interview with Kevin Feige (Popular lately, no?), president of Marvel Studios, he revealed the following...
- Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Skrulls are "gray area" characters. They can be used by either Marvel or Fox if they so wanted to. Obviously, Fox doesn't know that, or Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would have been in X-Men: First Class (Bryan Singer, producer of First Class said he wished he could have used them, but because of rights restraints, they couldn't... Huh...). LOL! So, they all potentially exist in the MCU.
- Marvel Studios isn't actually trying to get rights back, anymore to Wolverine, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Daredevil, Elektra, Deadpool, or the name Human Torch or the female Nova named Frankie Raye, which are all owned by Fox. Nor are they trying to get the rights back to Spider-Man or Ghost Rider at Sony. They're waiting until the right time, when the rights DO revert back. Until then, they have a little over a few thousand characters to play with. Besides, from the looks of it, Ghost Rider might just go back after the failure of "Spirit of Vengeance". Daredevil (With Elektra) looks like it might revert back from Fox, anyway. It's not dead yet. But, David Slade said things are going really slow and he's taking a break, but will be back to see where they go with it. But, it's possible that the rights will probably revert back. Same with, PROBABLY Fantastic Four at the rate it's been for OVER the past year with no word or news regarding the reboot. That might mean Silver Surfer, the name Human Torch, and Frankie Raye will return, also. And Spider-Man might just stay at Sony. From what I've heard, Marvel's worked pretty closely with Sony on the production of The Amazing Spider-Man. Whether that means anything more is still to be seen...
- Ant-Man is MUCH closer than before! Kevin confirmed that in the next few months, Marvel will take steps closer to getting the project done. But, it's definitely NOT the second 2014 film after Captain America 2. Though, it could be that "third" Kevin mentioned before. Last time he talked about Ant-Man and a possible "third" 2014 film, he said that whatever Edgar Wright plans to film soon may lead to a "third film" coming out in 2014. And in this interview, he says that Edgar's excited to start filming! So, it looks like it's 50% official.
- Kevin confirms that The Avengers 2 will, in fact, have MORE characters! And Joss is definitely in the line to probably direct that one, as well!

Messaggio modificato da veu il 20/4/2012, 10:47

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/4/2012, 21:11
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

News:

Da Badtaste:

Kevin Feige parla di Ant-Man e della scena aggiuntiva di The Avengers

Forse, rivelare che dopo la premiere mondiale di The Avengers tenutasi la scorsa settimana a Los Angeles i Marvel Studios avrebbero girato una scena aggiuntiva del film, non era un'informazione da diffondere con la stampa e gli appassionati di tutto il mondo (maggiori dettagli qui e qui). Però, a quanto pare, solo Robert Downey Jr. può dire a Robert Downey Jr. cosa dire o non dire, per cui, una volta che il latte è stato proverbialmente versato, l'unica cosa da fare è, eventualmente, minimizzare con un certo savoir-faire.

Dalle pagine di Blogomatic il produttore Kevin Feige, durante la premiere europea del film, afferma:

Non era una scena, non era una scena. Era una piccola cosa che è finita per assumere delle proporzioni eccessive. E' divertente, mi piacciono queste cose che perdono di vista la loro dimensione. A volte si tratta di verità, altre volte no.

Ricapitolando: non si trattava di una scena. Ma era qualcosa che richiedeva la presenza dell'intero cast. A questo punto, scopriremo la "verità" soltanto la prossima settimana, quando il blockbuster arriverà nelle sale cinematografiche.

Sempre durante la medesima occasione, Feige ha poi parlato del film di Ant-Man con Hey You Guys:

Non è mai stato così vicino dall'essere realizzato. Edgar Wright è emozionatissimo al pensiero di mettersi dietro la macchina da presa e d'iniziare un po' di preproduzione per il film. Nei prossimi mesi effettueremo alcuni passi in avanti che ci avvicineranno alla materializzazione del progetto. Ma non so ancora indicarvi una data di uscita.

Il guru dei Marvel Studios ha poi specificato alcune questioni relative allo sfruttamento cinematografico di alcuni personaggi minori come Scarlet Witch e Quicksilver. Dato che la Fox detiene i diritti degli X-Men potrebbero inserirli in un film del franchise, fermo restando che anche la Marvel e la Disney potrebbero impiegarli in un capitolo degli Avengers; però sarebbero davvero pochi i personaggi a rientrare in questa zona connotata da toni di grigio, sostanzialmente solo questi due character e gli Skrull.

Potete vedere tutta l'intervista qua sotto:

Intervista a Kevin Feige

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/5/2012, 16:40
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

Edgar Wright Has Fun With ANT-MAN On Twitter!

The director tied to directing ANT-MAN for Marvel puts a very interesting photo on Twitter...

Edgar Wright, director of such films as Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, has been connected to the Ant-Man movie for a while, but nothing new has happened with it...until today!

edgarwright✔
@edgarwright

Received this in the mail. What can it mean? twitpic.com/9hnn6t

5 May 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/5/2012, 22:29
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

Il film di Ant-Man potrebbe essere vicino al via?

Durante la premiere europea di The Avengers, il presidente dei Marvel Studios aveva detto a proposito dell'adattamento cinematografico di Ant-Man che:

Non è mai stato così vicino dall'essere realizzato. Edgar Wright è emozionatissimo al pensiero di mettersi dietro la macchina da presa e d'iniziare un po' di preproduzione per il film. Nei prossimi mesi effettueremo alcuni passi in avanti che ci avvicineranno alla materializzazione del progetto. Ma non so ancora indicarvi una data di uscita.

Dichiarazione di comodo? Può darsi. Eppure, la criptica twittata con tanto di foto d'accompagno effettuata da Edgar Wright (segnalata da AICN) non fa che gettare benzina sul fuoco.

L'immagine postata dal regista inglese potete vederla direttamente qua sotto:

Il testo del tweet recitava semplicemente:

Ho ricevuto questo nella posta. Cosa può significare?

Tutto e niente. Potrebbe essere un commento sarcastico a un regalo che gli è stato recapitato da un fan, oppure un vero e proprio messaggio "in codice" sull'inizio dello sviluppo del film. D'altronde, all'indomani della trionfale marcia al box office di The Avengers, non è da escludere che la Marvel si sia finalmente decisa a velocizzare i lavori sulle pellicole dedicate a Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, Inhumans e Guardians of the Galaxy.

Vi terremo aggiornati...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 10/5/2012, 19:11
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

Pagina FB di Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rumor time! Rumor has it that Marvel Studios is considering casting Philip Winchester as Dr. Hank Pym, and Rooney Mara as Dr. Janet van Dyne, both better known as Ant-Man and Wasp. We will report if information develops.

Bello!! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 10/5/2012, 19:36
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Cn

A settembre Edgar Wright girerà un nuovo film con la coppia Pegg/Frost, quindi Ant-Man dovrà attendere ancora parecchio.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/5/2012, 20:08
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

Bellissima notizia Daydreamer!!!! Loro due sarebbero proprio una bella coppia.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/5/2012, 13:42
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

News:

Da Badtaste:

Kevin Feige svela che due film Marvel devono ancora essere annunciati

Continua il momento d'oro dei Marvel Studios e in particolare del presidente di produzione Kevin Feige, che dopo che The Avengers ha raggiunto il miliardo di dollari in soli 19 giorni ha parlato dei piani futuri della casa di produzione in una intervista su Bloomberg.

Sappiamo che la Marvel ha in lavorazione Iron Man 3 e nei prossimi mesi inizierà la produzione anche di Thor 2 e Captain America 2. A questo proposito, Feige ha spiegato nel dettaglio le tempistiche alle quali si attenderà lo studio:

Vogliamo due film all'anno. I Vendicatori è il nostro unico film quest'anno, ma tra una decina di giorni inizieremo a girare Iron Man 3. Poi alla fine dell'estate inizieremo a girare il sequel di Thor, e all'inizio dell'anno prossimo toccherà al sequel di Captain America.

Feige conclude svelando che sono due le pellicole che i Marvel Studios stanno sviluppando attivamente oltre a questi tre film, una delle quali era già nota:

Questi sono i tre film annunciati finora, ma ne abbiamo due, oltre a questi, che ancora non abbiamo annunciato ma ai quali stiamo già lavorando.

Di uno dei due, dicevamo, c'è già la data di uscita, elencata nella lineup aggiornata dei Marvel Studios:
•03 maggio 2013 – Iron Man 3
•15 novembre 2013 – Thor 2
•04 aprile 2014 – Captain America 2
•16 maggio 2014 – Film Marvel senza Titolo #1

Resta da capire quando uscirà il secondo film, presumibilmente nel 2015 visto che Feige vuole due film all'anno (anche se possiamo scommettere che se il frame autunnale di Thor 2 avrà successo la Disney lo sfrutterà meglio anche per gli anni successivi). E, soprattutto, di cosa si tratta. Uno dei due film sarà sicuramente il sequel dei Vendicatori: visto che i nuovi sequel Marvel arriveranno a tre anni di distanza dai precedenti, probabilmente si tratterà del film #2. La pellicola in uscita a maggio 2014 potrebbe essere il film di Ant-Man di Edgar Wright, in sviluppo da anni, oppure un nuovo film di Hulk, mentre sembra più difficile possa trattarsi di un film dei Guardiani della Galassia. Qualunque cosa sia, se arriverà prima del sequel di The Avengers potrebbe contribuire a mettere insieme la base con cui decollerà il crossover, un po' come avvenuto con il recente kolossal.

Vi terremo aggiornati...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/5/2012, 14:00
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

News:

Edgar Wright ha detto che spera di girare Ant Man quest'anno.

Da CBM:

Edgar Wright Says He Hopes To Shoot ANT-MAN This Year

During a chat with Empire, Wright confirms that things are finally moving on his Ant-Man project, revealing that he hopes to start shooting the movie as soon as this year..

During a long podcast chat with Empire, Edgar Wright is once again quizzed about his long-in-development Ant-Man movie for Marvel. The director says that a lot of fans don't seem to realize how long it takes to get a movie off the starting blocks, but confirms that things are "definitely happening", and that he "dearly hopes" to shoot this year.

Skip to around the 18 minute mark..

This is the first time anyone involved with the movie has so much as mentioned shooting, so that has to be a good sign. Although Wright does also say he has a few other projects he's working on too. We had already heard from Marvel head honcho Kevin Feige that the first ever big screen outing for the diminutive superhero was "closer than it's ever been". It seems he wasn't pulling our leg. He also advised us to keep an eye on Edgar Wright's Twitter, and last week he posted this pic to his account..

..which many fans took as a sign that Ant-Man was definitely a go. Seems they were right. If Wright really is hoping/planning to shoot this year, surely a bit of casting news can't be too far away? Any and all updates as we have em.

Intervista a Edgar Wright

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Claudio
messaggio 15/5/2012, 18:49
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

Da: Italia

CITAZIONE (veu @ 15/5/2012, 14:42) *
•16 maggio 2014 – Film Marvel senza Titolo #1

può essere che questo sia quindi Ant-man e magari quello successivo The Avangers 2 smile.gif

User's Signature

Il Forziere dei Classici Disney in Dvd: una grande fregatura! CONDIVIDI:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZLEjXBac3E

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/5/2012, 19:12
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Edgar Wright parla dello sviluppo di Ant-Man

C'è una certa curiosità che, da ormai un paio d'anni, aleggia intorno all'adattamento cinematografico di Ant-Men che verrà diretto da Edgar Wright. Attualmente, non ci sono notizie certe sull'inizio dei lavori. Le informazioni in nostro possesso sono "limitate" alle recenti dichiarazioni del presidente dei Marvel Studios Kevin Feige, alla criptica twittata effettuata qualche giorno fa dallo stesso Wright e a quei due film Marvel che devono essere ancora annunciati ufficialmente.

Il filmmaker britannico è tornato a parlare del cinecomic in un podcast realizzato da Empire. Ecco le sue parole a riguardo della frustrazione dei fan, che sono in attesa di vedere un lungometraggio ancora lontano oltre l'orizzonte:

Tendo a diventare piuttosto superstizioso perché credo che nessuno - website e roba di questo tipo - si renda davvero conto di quanto sia lungo e difficoltoso il percorso che da vita a un film, mentre gli update di un sito arrivano a cadenza oraria e sono sempre in stile "Che ca**o succede? E fate questo film! Perché non esce domani?". Ma ogni film che ho realizzato ha richiesto tre anni di tempo, sono trascorsi tre anni fra ciascuno di essi. Mi piacerebbe che questo pattern fosse più breve, ma ormai è uno schema ricorrente. Ci sono degli aerei in volo e devi capire quali di essi atterrerà per primo prima che precipitino tutti quanti.

Nel podcast, Wright afferma di sperare di cominciare le riprese quest'anno; tuttavia dobbiamo specificare che l'intervista è stata rilasciata al magazine britannico prima dell'ufficializzazione dell'inizio dei lavori di The World's End, il terzo capitolo della Trilogia del Cornetto. A questo punto, il filmmaker potrebbe mettersi all'opera su Ant-men per la fine del 2013, a meno che il progetto di The Night Stalker con Johnny Depp non prenda il sopravvento...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/5/2012, 22:12
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

News:

Da Badtaste:

Rumour: Ant-Man ha già ricevuto il via libera?

Qualche giorno fa si è diffusa la notizia che i Marvel Studios devono ancora annunciare due film, e uno dei due è ancora completamente avvolto nel mistero. Tra i titoli in via di sviluppo c'è, come sanno bene i fan, l'adattamento di Ant-Man diretto da Edgar Wright, che da anni è lì lì per partire.

Ora @TwitchFilm rivela che il film ancora da annunciare dovrebbe essere proprio Ant-Man: il sito spiega infatti attraverso il suo canale Twitter che al Festival di Cannes rumour insistenti dicono che la pellicola avrebbe già ricevuto il via libera,

L'idea è che Wright possa girare il film alla fine dell'anno o all'inizio dell'anno prossimo, quando avrà terminato la produzione di At World's End con Simon Pegg e Nick Frost, e in tempo per farlo uscire nel 2014.

Ovviamente vi terremo aggiornati...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 25/6/2012, 16:35
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Da: Cn

Da Badtaste:

Nuovo indizi sull'imminente via libera al film di Ant-Man

Con il successo di The Avengers ormai quasi alle spalle e il Comic-Con imminente, i Marvel Studios hanno senza dubbio già preso le decisioni più importanti per quanto riguarda il misterioso film ancora da annunciare.

Qualche settimana fa si era diffusa la notizia che l'adattamento di Ant-Man aveva ricevuto finalmente il via libera, ma da allora non è arrivata ancora una conferma ufficiale. In attesa di notizie certe (quasi sicuramente al Comic-Con), però, ecco un altro indizio che qualcosa potrebbe essere davvero in movimento sul frontedel film di Edgar Wright.

Secondo quanto riporta Bleeding Cool, infatti, nelle ultime settimane numerose case di produzione di effetti visivi londinesi si sono "attivate" documentandosi sul supereroe. L'informazione arriva da fumetterie come Forbidden Planet, Gosh e Orbital situate nel distretto dove si trovano la maggior parte delle compagnie di VFX (nei pressi di Soho), dove sembra che siano andati improvvisamente a ruba fumetti di Ant-Man:

Nelle ultime tre settimane quattro pesone diverse si sono recate da Gosh Comics alla ricerca di fumetti di Ant-Man, in quantità esagerata e in qualsiasi condizione.

Solitamente nessuno chiede questi fumetti, nemmeno quando la Marvel ancora li pubblicava. Ogni volta che queste persone acquistavano gli albi, gli è stato chiesto se erano per il film di Edgar Wright e Joe Cornish, facendoli trasalire.

Il quarto è arrivato oggi con una richiesta specifica: un albo della vecchia serie, nel quale si parlasse del "localizzatore temporale"

Ovviamente si tratta di un rumour, ma Bleeding Cool è piuttosto affidabile su questi temi ed effettivamente i Marvel Studios si sono affidati a case di produzione inglesi sia per girare Captain America: il Primo Vendicatore che per realizzare gli effetti visivi di tutti i film precedenti.

Non resta che attendere conferme...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/6/2012, 13:01
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

News:

Da Badtaste:

Edgar Wright ha girato un test di Ant-Man

Negli ultimi mesi si sono intensificate le voci che vedevano i Marvel Studios pronti a dare l'ok all'adattamento cinematografico di Ant-Man, scritto ormai da anni da Joe Cornish ed Edgar Wright e pronto a partire da tempo.

Oggi è l'Hollywood Reporter a buttare benzina sul fuoco dei rumour. Secondo il quotidiano, Wright avrebbe appena terminato di girare un test da utilizzare per convincere i Marvel Studios a dare il via libera al progetto.

A metà giugno il regista ha passato una settimana a girare scene per un test che verrà utilizzato per verificare il look potenziale e il tono del suo film, ma anche per decidere quanto saranno convincenti i poteri di Ant-Man sullo schermo.

Ribadiamo quindi che questo non significa che Wright girerà il lungometraggio: una decisione definitiva verrà probabilmente presa in questi giorni, ed è possibile che il mese prossimo al Comic-Con i Marvel Studios decidano di annunciare "qualcosa" a riguardo.

Nel frattempo Wright sta terminando di lavorare al suo prossimo film, The World's End, una commedia con Simon Pegg e Nick Frost. Se tutto dovesse andare per il meglio, Ant-Man sarebbe il suo prossimo progetto...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/7/2012, 11:15
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

News:

Da Badtaste :

Comic-Con 2012: annunciata la Fase 2 dell'universo Marvel

[omissis]

Ecco infine il logo titolo di AntMan di cui è stato mostrato un test footage molto convincente (ve ne parleremo a breve). Non è stata fissata ancora alcune data. Vi terremo aggiornati...

Messaggio modificato da veu il 15/7/2012, 11:15

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Claudio
messaggio 16/7/2012, 7:37
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

quindi alla fine i film segreti (e poi confermati) della Marvel quali sono oltre Ant-man?

User's Signature

Il Forziere dei Classici Disney in Dvd: una grande fregatura! CONDIVIDI:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZLEjXBac3E

+Quote Post
IryRapunzel
messaggio 16/7/2012, 14:07
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Solo I Guardiani.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Claudio
messaggio 16/7/2012, 14:36
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (IryRapunzel @ 16/7/2012, 15:07) *
Solo I Guardiani.

Belli entrambi alla fine happy.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post

22 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 26/4/2024, 23:12