Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ali Baba (Rumor), Walt Disney
veu
messaggio 15/3/2024, 23:50
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Rumor:

Secondo Daniel Richtman, insider abbastanza affidabile, la Disney sta lavorando ad un adattamento del racconto di Ali Baba e i 40 ladroni.
Non si sa se in versione live action o in animazione.

Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: Disney Developing New ‘Ali Baba’ Movie

Walt Disney Studios is still recovering from its losses as a result of the pandemic and last year’s Hollywood strikes. But that’s not stopping it from making plans.

Last year, the company revealed a slate that showed that it had films currently in production all the way until 2031! Now, that same slate had a lot of empty slots. While we don’t know for certain what projects will fill those slots, at the very leas,t, a new rumor tells us what one of those projects could be.

According to industry insider Daniel RPK, Disney is currently developing a film centered around the character Ali Baba!

If the name sounds familiar, that’s because it’s one of two classic fairy tales associated with the anthology One Thousand and One Nights. The other is a story titled “Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp,” which has also famously and been adapted by Disney under the simple name Aladdin.

As a fun nod to the ties between both stories, the character is briefly mentioned in Disney’s Aladdin, when he first meets the genie. Aladdin also later takes on the mantle of “Ali Ababwa”, which is no doubt another nod to the characters.

The full title of the original story is called Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. It follows a poor, yet honest woodcutter (the titular Ali Baba), who discovers the secret of a thieves’ den. He famously enters the den using the simple magic phrase “open sesame.” and enters with the magic phrase “open sesame”. When the thieves try to kill Ali Baba, he is rescued by a young female slave who serves the them. The story ends with Ali Baba returning the favor by stealing the gold, saving the girl and marrying her off to his son.

The story has yet to be adapted for modern audiences this century, so it makes sense why Disney would be interested in adapting it.

So far, there are no other details about the project. So we don’t know if Disney would prefer to turn it into an animated film or a live-action one. And because it has yet to be confirmed by Disney or any other major trade, we urge you to take it with a grain of salt.

Considering RPK’s track record, however, we are inclined to believe that there is some truth to it.

What do you think of this news? Would you be interested in seeing Disney bring this classic story to life? Sound off below!

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 16/3/2024, 12:03
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Eh... Progetti così sono interessanti. Speriamo li facciano con uno spirito diverso... Sicuramente sarà live action, la nuova direzione dei live action deve provare a formulare qualcosa di diverso dai remake dei cartoni, come diceva che avrebbe provato a fare. Speriamo che si inizi un filone decente, quello dei remake ha fatto il suo tempo.

Dico che non sarà dei WDAS perché non avrebbero mai annunciato un film così lontano dall'uscita , visto che i prossimi anni sono tutti occupati dai sequel vari...

Messaggio modificato da Hiroe il 16/3/2024, 12:04

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Under the sea
messaggio 16/3/2024, 18:02
Messaggio #3

Top Member

Gruppo: Utente

Secondo me pure è live action,sia contando tutto quello che hai detto,ma anche perché è stato già adattato in maniera animata dal terzo sequel di Aladdin,anche se alla fine i chepquel non li considerano molto

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 16/3/2024, 23:45
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

anche noi pensiamo live action perchè non fanno più film animati di questo tipo
ormai i film animati sono solo sequel (fino a quando non cambiano rotta)... almeno facessero il sequel di Rapunzel o di altri film come Biancaneve, La Bella Addormentata e Hercules che non li hanno toccati negli anni 2000

User's Signature

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 13:56