Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

26 Pagine V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frozen II - Il Segreto di Arendelle, Walt Disney Animation Studios
veu
messaggio 1/10/2017, 13:50
Messaggio #169

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito Movie Guide intervista a Mark Henn:

Movieguide®: I know there’s still a great slate of animated movies coming, including the announced FROZEN 2. Are you involved in that at all?

Mark: Not at this point. I’m working on some other films. There are still a couple films down the line. I might be. I haven’t talked to the directors. They might want to get the band back together and get pretty much the same creative team back together to work on that. So we’ll see. That would be fun, I would love to.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 25/10/2017, 21:03
Messaggio #170

Gold Member

Dal sito Cinema Blend:

Ecco cosa ha riferito Kristen Bell (la voce americana di Anna) a proposito di Frozen 2:

Kristen Bell Tells Us About Frozen 2, Teases Some New Characters

There's no denying the behemoth that is Disney in the world of film. And aside from the Star Wars and Marvel films that its producing, Disney's animated musical blockbusters are consistently met with critical acclaim and massive popularity. While Frozen was released back in 2013, Anna and Elsa are still very much at the front of the pop culture lexicon, with the film's generations of fans eager to see its eventual sequel arrive. While we may have to wait another two years until Frozen 2, actress Kristen Bell did recently tell CinemaBlend some information about the upcoming movie.

I had the privilege to speak with Kristen Bell and her co-stars Mila Kunis and Kathryn Hahn about the upcoming comedy sequel A Bad Moms Christmas. Eventually the conversation turned to her reprisal of Anna in Frozen 2, and she managed to tease a few tidbits for the highly anticipated sequel. She mentioned some new characters, how Anna will grow, and just how good the damn thing will be.

I will say this. I have read it, I have recorded it. It changes every now and again. It's VERY good.

I'm excited about the fact that Jen Lee, the director, and I had a very long conversation. So they had just taken their trip to Norway, the directors and the producers, and they basically just take the entire culture in. And make this big sort of fun home movie. [They] take all of those elements and say 'What story needs to be told?' And she is so genius. She had journaled, as the characters, for months to try and figure out [what they'd say]. She's like, 'What do we want to say?' And then she's just journaling as Elsa, just journaling as Anna. We sat down and she said 'within this context, what do you think Anna would be feeling right now, in this stage of her life?'

One thing I will say, there are a couple new characters that you will fall in love with. That thing I feel like I can say safely.

For the first time in forever, we've got some info about Frozen 2. Let's break down exactly what Kristen Bell is teasing in her above comments.

To start, it's clear that the cast and of Frozen 2 have already recorded their dialogue for the film. This doesn't mean things can't change and they won't go back for more ADR and recording sessions, but it looks like Frozen's eventual sequel is moving forward quickly. Now it's just going to take years of stunning visual effects work to once again bring us back to Arrendale.

What's the most fascinating is just how methodical Jennifer Lee is taking Frozen 2, especially in regards to character development. Lee wrote the first film, and will have dual roles as co-director and writer for the sequel. And while it may technically be a children's film, Lee is extremely detail oriented and hard working when it comes to how Elsa, Anna, and the gang will change since their appearance in the original Frozen. This type of work is what separates the franchise from other kids' movies; the heart of the film is relatable to all ages, and this type of character driven storytelling will help keep older fans invested in the story.

Kristen Bell also told me that there will be some exciting new characters in Frozen 2. Obviously she couldn't spill the beans (the film isn't set to arrive until 2019), but it's exciting news nonetheless. The overall plot for the film is still a giant mystery, so new characters could come to play from a variety of places. Maybe the sisters and their pals leave Arrendale, and end up meeting strangers in their journey. Or perhaps another force is trying to take Elsa's crown, ala Hans or Alan Tudyk's Duke of Weselton.

You can check out my conversation with Kristen Bell and her Bad Moms Christmas co-stars below.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 3/3/2018, 20:05
Messaggio #171

Gold Member

Dal sito Uproxx:

Frozen 2 comes out next year. Reading about how the sequel came about, it does appear a lot of thought and care went into it as opposed to, “Let’s just do another.” And it will have been six years…

I hope so! I mean, that’s exactly why we were inspired to do it, not because we were asked to. In fact, we were like, “never.” And then we sat down one day and I said, “I thought of this one thing.” And we started talking and we realized there was a whole aspect of the journey left to be told. And we regrounded ourselves in the characters and it’s always what we have to do. And we are building it from inside out again, not from outside in. And that takes longer and it’s very thoughtful and is kind of the reason I love doing it – all of what we are doing and talking and wrestling with as we go?

Will it actually be called Frozen 2? Nothing is just “2” anymore…

[Laughs.] I don’t know. Every day we change our mind. You can laugh the day we finally release the title because you’ll know, “This is the day they finally landed on this side of that.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/3/2018, 12:23
Messaggio #172

Gold Member

Dal sito Variety:

‘Frozen’ Creators Drop Hints About Movie Sequel at Broadway Opening

“Frozen” may have just opened on Broadway, but the Oscar-winning creatives of both the movie and the stage musical aren’t done with each other yet. They’re hard at work on “Frozen 2.”

“We’ve done amazing stuff on ‘Frozen 2,’ and have a couple of songs already that are blowing my mind,” said Jennifer Lee, the screenwriter and director of “Frozen” and its sequel, who also wrote the book for the musical. “We do about six screenings that we hand draw, and so I’m on the second draft, second screening. There’s no shortcut. What we have today hopefully will be 10% of what we have when it opens.”

Speaking at the opening night after-party at Terminal 5 in Manhattan, Lee added that their work on the Disney Theatrical Productions show has crossed over into how they collaborate on “Frozen 2.” “There’s this really fluid thing going on that we didn’t know about in the beginning as we were getting to know each other,” she said. “We learned this wonderful sort of chicken-and-egg back and forth. Even for the film, we’re building it like a musical, where the story and songs are intertwined and matter to each other.”

Songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez agreed. “We know the girls a lot better now,” Anderson-Lopez said of Elsa and Anna, the central characters of “Frozen.” “We’ve gone a lot deeper into their heads. We know the parents a lot better.”

The duo just recorded a new song with Kristen Bell last week. But don’t ask for the name of the song, because they can’t tell you. They can’t reveal much at all, in fact — except for one tiny tidbit.

The musical switches out the rock trolls of the first film with a group of sylvan “hidden folk” inspired by Scandinavian folklore. Audiences may not have seen the last of them.

“We’ve thought a lot more about those hidden folk,” Anderson-Lopez said. “That’s all I’m going to say.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/4/2018, 22:08
Messaggio #173

Gold Member

Dal sito Cinematographe (che riprende le notizie dichiarate dai siti USA e francesi):

Ospite al The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Kristen Bell ha annunciato di aver registrato le sue battute e che conosce la storia di Frozen 2, che a quanto pare sembra essere “molto buona“. “Ho già registrato il film” afferma l’attrice. “Ovviamente ci saranno altre modifiche prima che sia del tutto finito, ma so le canzoni, conosco la storia e posso confermarvi che è tutto ottimo – non posso dire più di questo, altrimenti finirò nei guai“.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/4/2018, 23:10
Messaggio #174

Gold Member

Dal sito Huffington Post

Given that most of the movie’s creative team also lent their talents to the Broadway show, the director is hopeful that the costume will find its way into “Frozen 2,” currently slated for a 2019 release. “We, as the Broadway show, are sort of joyously anchored between the two films. The development of Elsa in a pantsuit is something that they’ll take on, I hope.”

Traduzione: nel sequel del film Elsa potrebbe indossare un paio pantaloni (come nel musical) anziché la lunga gonna tipica del personaggio.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/6/2018, 23:11
Messaggio #175

Gold Member

News:

Dal sito Disney Film Facts:

EXCLUSIVE: QUEEN IDUNA TO HAVE A PIVOTAL ROLE IN FROZEN 2

Disney’s Frozen was a box office and critical success. The films massive popularity has spawned theme park events, attractions, multiple film and television shorts, and a successful broadway show. With memorable characters such Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven. So it came as no shock that studio announced a sequel. Not much has been announced regarding the film, until now.

We have learned Queen Iduna will play a pivotal role in the film. For those unfamiliar with who that character it is, it happens to be the mother of Anna and Elsa.

Now we know what you are thinking. She died in the first film. Be that as it may Queen Iduna will have a decent size role in the film. Now it is not known if the character will appear via flashbacks or if it turns out the character indeed survived the event of the first film.

Frozen 2 will see the return of directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, along with producer Peter Del Vecho. The films original voice cast Kristen Bell (Anna), Idina Menzel (Elsa), Josh Gad (Olaf), Jonathan Groff (Kristoff), Santino Fontana (Hans), and Alan Tudyk (Duke) are all set to return.

Frozen 2 is set to hit theaters on November 27, 2019.

Traduzione:

* Nel sequel apparirà la madre di Anna ed Elsa che si chiamerà Iduna.
* La Regina Iduna (la madre di Anna ed Elsa morta nel primo film - o data per morta, per ora non si sa) avrà un grande ruolo nel sequel.
* Al momento non si sa se tornerà solo tramite flashback oppure invece sarà sopravvissuta agli eventi del primo film.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 28/6/2018, 16:50
Messaggio #176

Gold Member

Da: La Spezia/Disneyland

Non mi sembra una fonte molto affidabile.
Inoltre, a parer mio, far apparire la madre mi sembra una vera e propria cazzata.

I genitori sono morti durante la tempesta in barca, non vedo come possano resuscitarla.
Cosa si inventano? Che sono naufragati, solo la madre è sopravvissuta e dopo 20 anni riesce a tornare a casa?

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/6/2018, 20:27
Messaggio #177

Gold Member

La fonte è affidabile, altrimenti non ve l'avremmo riportata. Di solito Disney Film Facts scrive cose veritiere.

In ogni caso crediamo che appaia più nei flashback che non in scena (a meno che non la mostrano in sogno o altro). Vedremo

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/7/2018, 23:10
Messaggio #178

Gold Member

Dal sito Variety:

‘Frozen 2’: Evan Rachel Wood, Sterling K. Brown in Talks for Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)

Evan Rachel Wood and Sterling K. Brown are in talks to lend their voices to Disney’s “Frozen 2,” the sequel to the 2013 smash hit.

Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, and Josh Gad are returning to reprise their roles as Elsa, Anna, and Olaf, respectively.

Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck will also be back to direct. Lee is writing the script, while Peter Del Vecho is producing the animated film.

“Frozen 2” is set to bow on Nov. 27, 2019.

“Frozen” generated nearly $1.3 billion at the worldwide box office and has become a merchandising juggernaut, breaking sales records on home video and at Disney’s stores. The musical won the Academy Award for best animated film in 2014.

The movie has also been adapted for the stage, becoming a Broadway hit and earning three Tony Award nominations this year.

Lee was recently named chief creative officer at Walt Disney Animation Studios, following John Lasseter’s departure. She will split Lasseter’s duties with Pete Docter, who will oversee Pixar Animation Studios.

Both Wood and Brown are hot off the heels of their Emmy nominations, announced on Thursday morning. Wood is up for her work on HBO’s “Westworld,” and Brown is nominated for NBC’s “This Is Us” and Fox’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/7/2018, 14:07
Messaggio #179

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Evan Rachel Wood will likely voice Queen Iduna, as Brown possibly the villain of the film.

Traduzione: secondo i rumor, il personaggio a cui darà la voce Evan Rachel Wood con tutta probabilità è la Regina Iduna (la mamma di Elsa e Anna), mentre il ruolo di Sterling K. Brown sarà quello del cattivo.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 16/8/2018, 11:37
Messaggio #180

Gold Member

Ecco qua cosa riporta Twitter:

Skyler Shuler @Skylerhxc: So @DanielRPK and I are hearing a rumor regarding a certain character in a certain movie could be coming true. ❄️ 🏳️‍🌈

E la risposta che ha subito molti "mi piace" dagli autori del post è questa:

Diego Peralta @Dieg0_Peralta In risposta a @Skylerhxc e @DanielRPK:

ELSA IS LESBIAN, IT'S OVER FOR US MORTAL BITCHES

Quindi vi sono molte probabilità che Elsa nel sequel sia lesbica...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 16/8/2018, 18:28
Messaggio #181

Top Member

Gruppo: Utente

Sarebbe bellissimo! felicissimo.gif
Avremmo anche una nuova principessa disney dopo diversi anni,e comunque sarebbe un'idea davvero innovativa.
Secondo voi se lo faranno approfondiranno il tema dell'accettazione della cosa oppure la tratteranno come una relazione "canonica"?

Messaggio modificato da Under the sea il 16/8/2018, 18:29

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 17/8/2018, 13:16
Messaggio #182

Utente

Da sempre mi immagino come e quando arriverà il momento di introdurre tematiche LGBT in un classico Disney.
Da una parte è vero che i tempi sono maturi, dall'altra ho la percezione che ci sia anche tanta "isteria" su certi temi, tra gente che crede a teorie-gender et similar.

Inoltre, sebbene credo che possa essere fondamentale inserire personaggi in cui anche giovani omosessuali possano riconoscersi, mi sembra che le scelte che sta prendendo la Disney negli ultimi anni siano di un'ipocrisia unica: registe femmine per film con protagoniste femminili, di colore per film con protagonisti di colore, silenzio totale per anni su John Lasseter ma licenziamento immediato di James Gunn.
Questi atteggiamenti mi sembrano un po' ipocriti (un po' molto in realtà), certo che se questo clima di isteria collettiva ci donasse almeno film epocali e personaggi indimenticabili me ne farei una ragione.

Tornando al discorso di personaggi gay in classici Disney, penso a quando vidi Il Pianeta del Tesoro al cinema, avevo l'eta di Jim e mi rispecchiai in lui per i problemi che aveva col padre. Erano gli anni in cui stavo cercando di accettare la mia omosessualità, e mi immaginai che la sofferenza di Jim nascesse dagli stessi problemi che avevo io e forse per quel motivo mi immedesimai così tanto in quel film (che tutt'ora è il mio preferito). Quindi sono favorevole, ovviamente, alla scelta di inserire un protagonista omosessuale.
Però mi chiedo anche, proprio Elsa? In Forzen Elsa è forte senza partner, ce l'hanno mostrata come una splendida donna che basta a sé stessa, a cui non serve a tutti i costi un finale romantico.

Boh, pensando a certe cose sono molto scettico, pensando ad altre sono molto curioso. Chissà smile.gif Spero che riescano a lavorare alla storia e allo sviluppo dei personaggi senza troppe pressioni e senza troppa fretta tongue.gif

+Quote Post
brigo
messaggio 17/8/2018, 14:13
Messaggio #183

Millennium Member

Da: PG

CITAZIONE (Scrooge McDuck @ 17/8/2018, 14:16) *
...mi sembra che le scelte che sta prendendo la Disney negli ultimi anni siano di un'ipocrisia unica: registe femmine per film con protagoniste femminili, di colore per film con protagonisti di colore, silenzio totale per anni su John Lasseter ma licenziamento immediato di James Gunn.
Questi atteggiamenti mi sembrano un po' ipocriti (un po' molto in realtà), certo che se questo clima di isteria collettiva ci donasse almeno film epocali e personaggi indimenticabili me ne farei una ragione.

CITAZIONE (Scrooge McDuck @ 17/8/2018, 14:16) *
Però mi chiedo anche, proprio Elsa? In Forzen Elsa è forte senza partner, ce l'hanno mostrata come una splendida donna che basta a sé stessa, a cui non serve a tutti i costi un finale romantico.

Sono assolutamente d'accordo su questi due punti.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/8/2018, 22:20
Messaggio #184

Gold Member

Secondo noi è troppo forzato fare Elsa lesbica... non siamo d'accordo, ma spieghiamo che non è che siamo contro una Principessa o una protagonista LGBTQ, quello che troviamo forzato è la decisione di mettere Elsa lesbica dovuta a questioni come:
1- è popolarissima a livello di marketing
2- nel primo film è da sola
3- è tutta una strategia per il politically correct ormai dilagante e imperante

L'idea (sbagliata) che rischia di venir fuori è:
1- chi non ha un partner da subito fa parte della comunità arcobaleno , nel senso che sembra vi sia un pregiudizio sia per gli arcobaleno che hanno difficoltà a trovare l'anima gemella (e quindi da subito devono essere tormentati, mentre che vi possa essere un tormento va bene ma crediamo che quest'idea rischi di banalizzare tale presa di identità o addirittura creare falsi problemi) sia per quelle persone che magari per scelta o per destino sono sole (non tutti quelli che sono soli è perchè fanno parte del gruppo arcobaleno)
2- il personaggio arcobaleno non può avere il proprio film ma viene inserito a forza in un sequel (che sappiamo già non ha lo stesso peso a livello di presentazione di un film originale).

Altra domanda: è così necessario fare Elsa lesbica?

Dal sito VisualN:

Idina Menzel parla di Frozen 2:

Will Frozen 2 include another anthem for queer audiences?

I hope so. We’re still in the early stages, but our songwriters, Bobby [Lopez] and Kristen [Anderson-Lopez], have an uncanny way of writing songs that speak to everyone. I think the message is really about owning and not hiding who you are, so I definitely wouldn’t rule out another LGBTQ anthem.

Many fans are pushing Disney to out Elsa as a lesbian with the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend campaign. Conservatives, meanwhile, are petitioning against it. What’s it like to play a character people are fighting over?

Well, it’s difficult because I’m not the writer, you know? I’m just so freakin’ grateful to have this amazing gig. I don’t know Elsa’s destiny and, to be honest, I don’t think Elsa knows her destiny yet either. She’s still trying to figure out who she is, where she comes from, why she’s the way that she is, so I think that’s more of the journey that will be explored.

Nel frattempo è stata scelta una nuova sceneggiatrice, colei che ha lavorato al live action Ritorno al bosco dei 100 acri , Allison Schroeder che si affianca a Jennifer Lee e Chris Buck:

Dal sito Hollywood Reporter:

'Hidden Figures' Writer Allison Schroeder Joins 'Frozen 2' (Exclusive)

Schroeder will assist Jennifer Lee with scripting duties after Lee was named head of Walt Disney Animation.
Allison Schroeder, the screenwriter behind 2017's Hidden Figures, is coming into the cold for Frozen 2.

While Jennifer Lee remains the primary writer, Schroeder, who worked with Disney on its recent release Christopher Robin, will assist with scripting duties on the Frozen sequel, given Lee's newfound responsibility at the animation studio.

In June, Lee was named head of Walt Disney Animation Studios, succeeding John Lasseter, who was forced to step down from his role as chief creative officer of both WDAS and Pixar Animation Studios after admitting to unspecified "missteps" in the workplace. Inside Out director Pete Docter took over the reins at Pixar.

Frozen 2 will see the return of stars Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel and Josh Gad, who voiced Anna, Elsa and Olaf the Snowman, respectively, in the 2013 original that grossed over $1 billion at the global box office and became a cultural phenomenon. It was recently reported that Evan Rachel Wood and Sterling K. Brown were in talks to join the follow-up's cast.

The movie is currently in production, with Lee directing with Chris Buck. Peter Del Vecho is producing. While the plot is not yet known, Frozen 2 is set for a Nov. 27, 2019, release.

Hidden Figures, which starred Octavia Spencer, Janelle Monae and Taraji P. Henson as the women of NASA integral to the early years of the space program, earned Schroeder an Oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay. She is repped by Verve, Good Fear and Ginsburg Daniels.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/8/2018, 22:43
Messaggio #185

Gold Member

Dal sito Revenge of the fans:

I revealed on last Friday’s 69th Edition of The Fanboy Podcast that I’d heard from a couple of very reliable sources that the team behind Frozen 2 are going to pull the trigger by establishing that Elsa is gay in the sequel to the 2013 smash hit, which is currently turning heads on Broadway with a successful stage adaptation. This came after Skyler Schuler of The DisInsider dropped some choice hints.

The exact details remain scarce, and could even evolve a bit now that they’ve added new writer Allison Schroeder to the mix, but there’s talk that they’ll introduce a love interest for Elsa. While I can’t say with certainty who’s playing her, I find it more than a little coincidental that Westworld‘s Evan Rachel Wood has joined the cast.

Also of note about the current script is that it seems to flashback quite a bit. The current cast of characters in the script includes younger versions of sisters Elsa and Anna, but also- and most notably- their mother, the Queen of Arendelle, who died alongside the King early on in the first movie! That role is another possibility for Evan Rachel Wood, since she’s listed as being between 30 and 40 years of age, and Wood is currently 30

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/8/2018, 10:25
Messaggio #186

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: Disney Ready To Pull Trigger On Elsa’s Sexual Orientation In FROZEN 2.

We are just a little over a year away from Disney’s highly anticipated sequel Frozen, tentitivly titled Frozen 2. Over the course of the last couple years fans had spoke out for Elsa to have a girlfriend. Even director and now new Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney Animation Jennifer Lee made mention of it back in March. Here is what Lee had to say when asked about it.

"I love everything people are saying [and] people are thinking about with our film ― that it’s creating dialogue, that Elsa is this wonderful character that speaks to so many people. It means the world to us that we’re part of these conversations. Where we’re going with it, we have tons of conversations about it, and we’re really conscientious about these things. For me…Elsa’s every day telling me where she needs to go, and she’ll continue to tell us. I always write from character-out, and where Elsa is and what Elsa’s doing in her life, she’s telling me every day. We’ll see where we go."

If you follow my social media account, i recently hinted at something related to this issue. Here is my tweet below.

Skyler Shuler @Skylerhxc
So @DanielRPK and I are hearing a rumor regarding a certain character in a certain movie could be coming true. ❄️ 🏳️‍🌈

Now thanks to our friend Mario Francisco Robles (Editor-In-Chief of Revenge Of The Fans). He too has heard the same thing regarding Elsa’s sexual orientation. As he revealed on his popular podcast The Fanboy Podcast that he has heard from reliable sources the studio is set to pull the trigger and indeed make the popular princess gay.

It should be noted that just last week Disney brought on Academy Award nominated screenwriter Allison Schroeder to assist Lee on the script for Frozen 2. So details on what we have been hearing could very change. Disney recently cast Westworld star Evan Rachel Wood in unknown role. Could Wood’s charachter be a love interest to Elsa we will have to wait and find out.

The films original voice cast Kristen Bell (Anna), Idina Menzel (Elsa), Josh Gad (Olaf), Jonathan Groff (Kristoff), Santino Fontana (Hans), and Alan Tudyk (Duke) are all expected to return. Along with Wood, Sterling K. Brown is a new addition to the cast.

Lee’s directing partner Chris Buck is also on board. Peter Del Vecho is producing. As of now the plot is unknown. We did report a while back that Anna and Elsa’s mom may have a role in the upcoming film.

Frozen 2 is set to hit theaters on November 27, 2019.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 30/8/2018, 13:27
Messaggio #187

Gold Member

Le ipotesi sembrano concretizzarsi sempre più e rileggendo il tweet sibillino della Lee, questo acquisisce ben altro valore rispetto a quanto precedentemente suonava come un semplice commento buttato lì tanto per dire. Proviamo a pensare, dopotutto anche un Autore come Dickens, con le sue pubblicazioni periodiche, ha ascoltato i suoi lettori e le loro idee. Ricordo che c'è tutta una saggistica sul vero significato di un'opera, se quello è dato dal suo autore oppure dal pubblico di riferimento al quale si rivolge. Parlare di "fan-service" in senso meramente dispregiativo ecco che forse non sarebbe del tutto corretto. Un'opera può progredire creativamente anche grazie alle idee del suo pubblico e affidare un messaggio così potente attraverso l'intercessione di Elsa, non sarebbe certo come farlo attraverso un personaggio nuovo di zecca e sconosciuto. Un sequel è stato deciso, piaccia oppure no. Semmai si volesse davvero perseguire il disvelamento dell'orientamento sessuale di un personaggio così iconico, allora anche il seguito acquisterebbe un grosso significato, così potente da inglobare il film capostipite e non risultare come il pallido tentativo di proseguire una storia con un racconto blando e dimenticabile. Frozen 2 potrebbe davvero essere un Seguito con la S maiuscola, esattamente come fu per "L'impero colpisce ancora" con "Guerre Stellari" e trovare, finalmente, la sua ragione d'essere.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 10/9/2018, 0:18
Messaggio #188

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Bel discorso, day... Io ancora non volevo credere a questo sequel, e non ero d'accordo, sono da sempre dalla parte dei film originali, ma se proprio si deve fare va fatto in grande.. Elsa è l'icona femminile degli ultimi anni, per ragazze di ogni età; rivelare una sua possibile natura lesbo sarebbe sconcertante per molti, ma di sicuro d'impatto... Sarebbe importante anche per diffondere una buona cultura sin da bambini riguardo all'argomento, se affrontato con delicatezza.
Comunque ciao, sono Hiroe, non so se vi ricordate di me, sono stata attiva per tutto il periodo pre-frozen, ciao a tutti!! smile.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 10/9/2018, 8:43
Messaggio #189

Gold Member

Eccome se mi ricordo! Mi piaceva tanto seguirti, ben trovata e ben ritrovata! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 10/9/2018, 18:07
Messaggio #190

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

E sono pienamente d'accordo con la tua immagine in firma, non sarò mai troppo vecchia per i film Disney..
Però non sono troppo d'accordo con questa politica di sequel e remake fitti con pochi progetti originali nel mezzo..
Da quando ho smesso di seguire la Disney credo proprio sia rinata, come speravamo tutti, anche grazie a uno stile d'animazione che ormai inizio ad apprezzare quanto il 2D... Anche se avrei voluto una Moana in hand drown come tutti voi!
Vedremo cosa ci riservano questi due nuovi sequel-classici... Se le mie aspettative sono molto alte per Ralph 2, sono ancora molto scettica sul seguito di Frozen, sembra forzato e commerciale. Per Ralph invece mi sembra naturale, dato che alla fine del precedente film ho subito pensato che ci poteva essere molto di più da raccontare, dato il tema... Tanti miei amici appassionati di Gaming online sono entusiasti!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 28/9/2018, 10:23
Messaggio #191

Gold Member

Da MondoFox

Frozen 2: Kristen Bell parla delle novità del sequel, nuovi personaggi e momenti intimi
di Alice Grisa

Kristen Bell tornerà a dare la voce ad Anna in Frozen 2. L'attrice, che ha contribuito attivamente alla creazione del personaggio e al suo sviluppo, promette grandi sorprese per il sequel.

C’è grande, grandissima attesa per Frozen 2 e la pellicola sarà ricca di sorprese per i fan di Anna ed Elsa, anche se al momento l'orientamento sessuale della protagonista è ancora un'incognita.

Kristen Bell, che per il sequel riprenderà il proprio ruolo di doppiatrice di Anna, ha svelato che, a suo parere, i fan non rimarranno delusi dall'evoluzione del suo personaggio e da tutto il resto. Come riporta Comic Book, il film includerà delle new entry e anche tanti momenti di intimità e introspezione per il personaggio di Anna.

La Bell ha avuto un ruolo anche nel momento di sviluppo creativo del suo personaggio.

Vedrete nuovi personaggi e vedrete… saprete dal mio punto di vista che cosa ho fatto con Jen [Jennifer Lee, n.d.r.], la sceneggiatrice, e quello che ha fatto lei con me: è stata così collaborativa per il primo! Ci siamo sedute mentre stava scrivendo il secondo film e ha detto ‘Sai, hai avuto un ruolo nel creare questo personaggio. Cosa pensi che dovrebbe essere il suo prossimo passo? Qual è il suo prossimo ostacolo, la sua prossima epifania? Cosa stai affrontando nella tua vita che è riconducibile a lei?’.

Kristen ha accettato la sfida e ha aiutato a comporre la nuova Anna.

Le ho [a Jennifer Lee, n.d.r.] raccontato un sacco di cose che avevo vissuto personalmente e perché pensavo che fossero inerenti al modo in cui penso che si sarebbe sentita Anna, e lei le ha scritte nella sceneggiatura.

Potrò dire di più quando uscirà il film, ma ci sono un sacco di momenti molto intimi per me in questo film, che sembrano provenire dalla mia vita reale.

La Bell ha rivelato che la sceneggiatrice è stata così brava a fare tesoro degli episodi raccontati e li ha inseriti in modo armonioso nel film, integrandoli con le canzoni.

Non è solo l'episodio 2, è qualcosa in cui devi guardare attraverso, perché colpirà il pubblico.

Jennifer Lee è pronta a raccogliere la sfida e a Comic Book ha rivelato che il primo capitolo era stato un azzardo, quasi un salto nel buio.

Posso dire che è la prima cosa su cui tutti ci siamo concentrati, perché abbiamo tutti firmato nuovamente per non pensare alla parte Zeitgeist [lo spirito culturale dell’epoca, n.d.r.] di Frozen, perché non è così che abbiamo fatto dal principio. In effetti, molte persone non sapevano se il mondo sarebbe stato interessato alla storia che avevamo da raccontare, perché era un musical con due protagoniste femminili e lo abbiamo usato per creare personaggi fuori dagli schemi, e per raccontare ogni centimetro del motivo per il quale stavano lottando con noi, come possiamo spingerli? Cosa proviamo per loro? E ora stiamo facendo la stessa cosa, sono davvero entusiasta di dove sta andando Frozen 2, non vedo l’ora di condividerlo. Ma non inizieremo la produzione prima dell’estate, quindi il viaggio è ancora in corso.

L’uscita del film è prevista per il 27 novembre 2019 nelle sale americane.

+Quote Post
Colosso
messaggio 28/9/2018, 22:06
Messaggio #192

Un fanservice basato su richieste assurde di una piccolissima porzione di fan non può stravolgere il senso di un personaggio. Se per compiacere questo 1% di fanatici la Disney rende Elsa lesbica e sposta tutto il film su una chiave politica di supremazia LGBT, sarà il primo dei classici che mi rifiuterò sia di andare a vedere che di procurarmi su DVD. Non pagherò neppure per altri film Disney in futuro e smetterò di comprare qualsiasi suo prodotto. Il mio caso potrà non contare molto ma spero sia seguito da molte altre famiglie che non vogliono vedere pesanti intrusioni di messaggi controversi nel felice mondo delle favole, e non accettano l'indottrinamento di bambine che non solo potrebbero ritrovarsi confuse e spaesate, ma pure decidere di imitare la scelta della loro eroina.
So che la sottotrama gay l'hanno già inserita nel remake di "La bella e la bestia", ma quello non è un classico nè un cartoon. E' facile fare finta che non sia mai esistito. Stravolgere Elsa sarebbe un passo da cui la Disney non potrebbe mai più tornare indietro.

Mi dispiace se qualcuno si sentirà offeso da questo post ma questa è puramente l'opinione di un fan Disney che vorrebbe un prodotto adeguato all'infanzia come lo era ai tempi in cui Walt era ancora vivo.

+Quote Post

26 Pagine V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (3 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19/4/2024, 5:12