Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

2 Pagine V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oceania (ex Serie TV) - riconvertita nel film Oceania 2, Disney+
veu
messaggio 8/12/2020, 20:10
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

E' in lavorazione la serie tv animata dedicata a Oceania.

Sarà una serie di 6 puntate da 15 minuti ciascuna per Disney +.

Dal Twitter di Grace Randolph:

OH MY GOD

I just got some tea that I'm DYING to share but have to wait...

I can just tell you #Disney Animation is going to be doing #DisneyPlus series - MULTIPLE ONES

AND THE CHARACTERS THEY ARE DOING ARE A DREAM COME TRUE! CoronaOnda d'acquaMuso di topo

I'll share as soon as my source say I can...

E ancora:

I'll tell u a bit more since we're so close:

Six 15 min episodes per show.

I heard it's Tiana, Moana, and a Baymax series.

Also, a Zootopia spoof show & something with Disney cut songs.

+ working with outside company to do an all new original series that will be very diverse.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 9/12/2020, 0:37
Messaggio #2

Utente

Questa news mi piace molto!
Se poi la qualità fosse anche solo paragonabile al lavoro fatto nella serie di Rapunzel ne sarei ancora più felice.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/12/2020, 9:03
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Confermato, ecco la trama.

Da Comingsoon.net

Moana Series in Development at Disney+!

Four years after audiences looked in their hearts to see how far they’d go to look for happiness, Disney+ has revealed they are ready to dive back into the Pacific Islands for a new series set in the world of the Oscar-nominated musical adventure hit Moana!

The new long-form musical series will follow its titular spirited voyager as she ventures far beyond the reef and will see Walt Disney Animation connecting with storytellers from Moana’s home region of the Pacific Islands to continue to tell the authentic stories of wayfinding and other traditions brought to life for generations through oral storytelling. [...]

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/12/2020, 15:17
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Logo:

Descrizione:

Moana, The Series, coming to Disney+ in 2023, is a new long-form musical series that follows spirited voyager Moana as she ventures far beyond the reef. The studio is once again connecting with storytellers from the Pacific Islands to help tell the stories of wayfinding and other traditions brought to life for generations through oral storytelling.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 12/12/2020, 14:15
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Quasi piango.... È questo che mi aspettavo da Disney+, serie come DuckTales, Rapunzel, Tiana, Moana, la serie di Cars per i più piccoli .. incrociamo le dita!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 4/8/2021, 21:51
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Attesa per il 2024 e sarà una serie musical, il primo progetto realizzato da uno nuovo studio per l'animazione a Vancouver! Dove si realizzeranno anche tutte le altre serie animate per Disney+ e non solo! Tutte le info più sotto.

Da Deadline

Walt Disney Animation Amps Up Production With New Vancouver Studio; First Project Is ‘Moana’ Musical Series

Effective next year, Walt Disney Animation Studios is throwing the doors open to a new facility in Vancouver, BC that will focus on long-form series and special projects for Disney+. The first in the pipeline is the anticipated, feature-quality musical series Moana.

Animation veteran Amir Nasrabadi will serve as head of Walt Disney Animation Studios, Vancouver. He most recently served as EVP/General Manager at WildBrain Studios. Previous roles include overseeing Pixar Canada as VP/General Manager as well as senior leadership roles with Illumination and Paramount Animation. Nasrabadi’s role with WDAS marks a return to the studio, where he served as a finance lead.

The Burbank studio will also expand its more than 900 employees as it remains Walt Disney Animation Studios’ exclusive hub for feature film projects as well as shorter form series such as the recently announced Baymax! and Zootopia+. Story development, storyboarding and production design for all projects will be based on the Burbank lot.

“Disney Animation is creating more original storytelling for Disney+, expanding into series for the first time in our history with Iwájú, Tiana, Moana, Baymax and Zootopia+,” says Jennifer Lee, Chief Creative Officer, Walt Disney Animation Studios. “As we continue to grow our original slate of projects, there are more creative, artistic and technological opportunities than at any previous time.”

Said WDAS President Clark Spencer: “With Burbank and Vancouver both home to some of the world’s most talented artists and technicians, we believe the storytelling and visual quality created within each location will meet the incredibly high standards we set for ourselves and audiences have come to expect from Disney Animation.”

Added Nasrabadi: “I am so honored and excited to be joining the Disney family again. I can’t wait to dive in and collaborate with the talented teams at Disney Animation on a new slate of projects for Disney+ starting with Moana. I continue to be amazed at the high level of artistry and technical advancements coming out of the animation industry here in Vancouver and I am so proud to be a part of this community. This is really a dream come true for me.”

The Vancouver studio is currently hiring. Working on Moana, which is set to debut in 2024 on Disney+, is Oscar-nominated producer Osnat Shurer.

Marvel Studios is also ramping up its internal animation ops with the MCU’s first Disney+ animated series What If…?, which drops on August 11. Marvel Studios is said to be hiring around 300 California-based positions in a variety of production roles to create a slate of animated shows for Disney+.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/8/2021, 22:52
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Quindi a Vancouver apriranno un nuovo Studio, forse solo per queste serie tv...

Bene che Oceania sia una serie musical... speriamo sia più coesa rispetto al film

Chissà Tiana dove la realizzeranno, se anche lì oppure in California...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 5/8/2021, 7:42
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Da quel che ho percepito tutte le serie vengono progettate a Burbank, realizzate per la maggior parte a Vancouver e concluse di nuovo a Burbank. Non è detto che anche i film d'animazione non facciano altrettanto.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 5/8/2021, 7:57
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Un po' fuori topic, mi chiedo ancora come pensano di realizzare delle serie per le principesse 2D, tipo Tiana, ma anche Aurora o Ariel. Apriranno davvero di nuovo all'animazione a mano? Oppure ci proporranno delle plasticose sostitute irriconoscibili? O faranno dei modelli 3D simili allo stile dell'animazione dell'epoca?

Comunque, almeno per quanto riguarda i film pre-anni 90, anche gli sfondi e le musiche erano molto particolari e diversi da un film all'altro. Unificheranno o, ad esempio per Aurora, faranno gli sfondi dipinti a mano in stile Eyvind Earle? Ci credo poco, ma allora per me possono anche non fare nulla, aggeggino con le eroine nuove e ci lascino in pace le storiche!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 5/8/2021, 8:41
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Hiroe delle altre principesse per ora manco si parla. Ci sarà Tiana e la prima Vaiana. Credo che lo stile si manterrà come nell'originale, quindi 2D per Tiana...Per tutte le altre serie in cantiere il problema ovviamente non si pone con la CGI.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/8/2021, 22:03
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

Hiroe, al momento stanno solo realizzando Oceania e Tiana tra le Principesse... crediamo che dopo arriverà Frozen... non sappiamo se le classiche verranno realizzate... magari! Ci piacerebbe sapere che potranno fare con Aurora e Biancaneve per esempio che non sono mai state riutilizzate neppure nei sequel... a dire il vero noi faremmo una serie per ogni Principessa... con una storia consistente, una buona trama e animazioni ben fatte

Secondo noi potrebbero fare così:

2023 - Tiana
2024 - Oceania
2025 - Frozen
2026 - Aurora e Pocahontas (a 30 anni)
2027 - Biancaneve (ricorreranno i 90 anni) e Belle
2028 - Cenerentola (prossima ai 70 anni) e Mulan (per i 30 anni del film)
2029 - La Sirenetta (ricorreranno i 40 anni) e Rapunzel (prossima ai 20 anni)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 6/8/2021, 0:11
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Wow veu, date proprio delle idee puntuali! Speriamo che qualcuno passi di qui wink.gif

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 25/8/2021, 23:24
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

We are actively seeking Story Artists to help navigate the narrative for our Moana series, coming to @disneyplus in 2023.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/11/2021, 23:40
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito della serie di Oceania?

Ecco qua il video:

Click

Ne parla al minuto 15:06.

Grazie!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/11/2021, 21:25
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 8/11/2021, 23:40) *
Alessio/Daydreamer, sai che cosa dice il noto Skyler Shuler a proposito della serie di Oceania?
Grazie!

Dovrebbe entrare in produzione a marzo, dopodiché partirà Tiana, poi Baymax, Zootropolis+ e Iwaju.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/11/2021, 0:10
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

a marzo... quindi al momento non hanno ancora iniziato la vera produzione... grazie per l'informazione... crediamo che abbiano impiegato un anno circa per le ricerche sulla mitologia hawaiiana che è ricca di storie...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 11/11/2021, 23:58
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

La serie sarà musical.

Dal sito Variety:

The projects are countless. In the works are animated musical series “Moana” and “Tiana.”

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/1/2022, 19:10
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Dal sito The Hollywood Reporter:

Lee also has promoted from within, enlisting head of story David G. Derrick, who has Samoan heritage, to direct the upcoming Moana Disney+ series, and greenlighting debut features from Mexican-American animator Marc Smith and Filipino American Josie Trinidad, another head of story at the company.

David G. Derrick, di origini delle Samoa, dirigerà la serie.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/1/2022, 21:25
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

David D. Derrick Jr. to Direct ‘Moana: The Series’

Moana: The Series has found its director. Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed today that longtime animator David D. Derrick Jr. will direct. “Derrick first joined Disney Animation to work on 2016’s Moana, which deepened his connection with his family’s Samoan roots.,” said the studio.

“Working on Moana was a gift personally and professionally. The film Moana caught and shared the spirit of Polynesia with the world. I am honored to continue her story to celebrate the rich and beautiful cultures of the pacific islands.” - David D. Derrick Jr.

Picking up where the 2016 feature film left off, the series follows the further adventures of the titular character in this long-form musical series. Auliʻi Cravalho is expected to reprise her role as Moana. As of now, it is unknown if Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House, Temuera Morrison, Jemaine Clement, Nicole Scherzinger, and Alan Tudyk will return, but the expectation is they will eventually appear at some point in the series.

The project was announced during the Disney investors meeting from Disney Animation CCO Jennifer Lee and stated that a series based on the film would stream on the service sometime in 2023. The release date was later pushed back to 2024. It is one of the first spin-offs to be produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios itself rather than the Disney Television Animation branch. The series will be the first project produced at Walt Disney Animation Studios Vancouver.

Before joining Disney, David D. Derrick Jr. previously worked on hit animated films including Bee Movie, How to Train Your Dragon, Megamind, and Rise of the Guardians. Following his work on Moana, he worked as a storyboard artist on Disney’s billion-dollar remake of The Lion King, Raya and the last Dragon, and last years Encanto.

Da Twitter:

Disney Animation@DisneyAnimation:

Just announced: David G. Derrick Jr. will direct Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Moana” series for @DisneyPlus. Derrick first joined Disney Animation to work on 2016's Moana, which deepened his connection with his family’s Samoan roots.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/1/2022, 21:38
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Disney Animation@DisneyAnimation:

“Moana” will be the first project produced at Walt Disney Animation Studios Vancouver.

La serie sarà il primo progetto realizzato negli Studios di Vancouver

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 22/1/2022, 0:00
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Speriamo che vengano animati bene i personaggi e che il prodotto finito non sia al livello dei Trilli, che non erano male ma ben al di sotto dei lavori dei WDAS... Chissà se riusciranno a mantenere un livello simile a quello del film... La vedo dura ma ci spero, sarebbe un sogno avere uno studio che produce serie Disney di alto livello!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 22/1/2022, 0:57
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Non capirò mai le critiche verso il franchise di Trilli, a parte qualche sbavatura di continuity, per il target a cui è rivolto è pure superiore. Per me è una saga che è un gioiellino mai compreso, per storia, animazione e colonna sonora.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 22/1/2022, 1:55
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Anche a me piaceva, ma a livello grafico non è comparabile con indpodotti WDAS, la cgi è invecchiata male...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/1/2022, 12:12
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

secondo noi avrà lo stile grafico del film... non vogliono giocarsi la testa sui primi prodotti di serie tv... o usano lo stile dei tatuaggi di Maui e quindi stilizzato come avvenuto per la serie di Rapunzel (ma la vediamo dura) oppure usano la grafica CGI del film, cosa che riteniamo verrà fatto

User's Signature

+Quote Post

2 Pagine V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19/3/2024, 5:17