Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

2 Pagine V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blade, Marvel Studios
veu
messaggio 21/7/2019, 22:35
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito Marvel:

Notizia dal Comic Con:

SDCC 2019: Marvel Studios' 'Blade' Announced starring Mahershala Ali

Today at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Marvel Studios took to the stage in Hall H to reveal the upcoming movies and TV shows from the studio – including the next chapter of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and what’s planned for Disney+.

Following presentation for Marvel Studios' Black Widow, Feige had another big surprise up his sleeve for the enthusiastic Hall H crowd. He was joined on stage by actor Mahershala Ali and then announced the new Marvel Studios feature film Blade that Ali will star in.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/7/2019, 23:20
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Il film sarà destinato alle sale cinematografiche e non si tratterà di una serie tv o di un film per la piattaforma streaming.

Dal sito D23:

COMING TO THEATERS:

[...]
Blade
Details were scant about the film, but two-time Oscar® winner Mahershala Ali was announced to star as the title character, who in Marvel comics is a half-human/half-vampire who has made it his mission to protect mortals from the undead. We’re already on the edge of our seats!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/8/2020, 23:11
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Dal sito Murphy's Multiverse:

NEW EVIDENCE LINKS ‘GRASS-FED PRODUCTIONS’ TO MARVEL STUDIOS

As mentioned in this piece, Murphy’s Multiverse was able to independently confirm that Captain Marvel 2 has been registered in the UK. While searching for information on that, something even more interesting came to the surface…Grass-Fed Productions is also registered in the UK with the paperwork signed by none other than Marvel Studios representatives. So, as speculated on the other day, Grass-Fed is a Marvel Studios production. A lot of people doubted it; I’ll admit it even made me doubt myself, but the evidence is clear at this point.

What does all this mean and how does it tie into the earlier report on Captain Marvel 2? As of now, the next property set to film in the UK is Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness and it’s probably closer to getting off the ground than we think. The leaked audition video for America Chavez was a couple of weeks old and the fact that is was, for a time, publicly available almost certainly means that the actress who posted it was informed she did not get the role. Now that doesn’t mean that someone has, but it does mean they’re down the road a bit in that process, so I wouldn’t be shocked if they found the right actress for the role. Should the Strange sequel be able to start by November or so, it could wrap up by next March or April (the original shoot was set for April/May-August and we can expect that productions might take a bit longer now). Captain Marvel 2 is probably going to film in the UK after Strange is done, so it could get started as soon as May of next year and finish around September. From there, they likely move on to whatever film Grass-Fed Production is and that could start production in or around October of 2021. So what film could it be?

The other day, I speculated on the possibility that it might be either Blade or the Secret Invasion project that Marvel Studios is developing. If you’re curious, you can read the reasoning behind those guesses here. My gut instinct is that this is Blade because it’s the only other “announced” Marvel Studios project for which there is no known production company, but another interesting possibility has come to light in the past few days.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that Sony had brought Olivia Wilde on board to helm their Spider-Woman project. The rights to the character are split between Sony and Marvel Studios so, without getting into too much detail, the character can’t be fully realized in a project unless the two studios cooperate on the production, similarly to how they’ve worked on Spider-Man. As explained more here, Amy Pascal and Rachel O’Connell, who both worked with Marvel Studios on the first two Spider-Man films, are producing Spider-Woman, so until we have it clarified by one studio or the other, fans of the character are holding out hope that the studios will play nice, work together and set the film firmly in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, just like Tom Holland’s Spidey, with the possibility of telling other stories in whatever Sony’s universe is.

But how do you get from “Grass-Fed” to Spider-Woman? It’s actually not as big of a leap as you might think. As one of my Twitter followers pointed out earlier in the week, Jessica Drew was actually raised by one of the High Evolutionary’s New Men, Bova, a cow evolved into a highly-intelligent humanoid. Bova cared for Jessica until she was a teenager and then placed her in an orphanage where Jessica stayed until her own adventures began. Drew’s origin has been retconned several times and, if this is a Marvel Studios project, there’s no telling which origin they’d use or if they’d include Bova, but the subtlety of the reference and not knowing whether or not they’d tell this story does not mean they wouldn’t jokingly reference it while naming the production company.

Canonically, both Blade and Jessica Drew were born in the UK and spent time all over Europe, so filming out of the UK would give the production crews easier access to a lot of European locations, rather than flying back and forth from America, and give either film a more authentic feel. At a time where travel isn’t quite as easy as it once was, that probably matters. If we follow the timeline I laid out above, Blade would seem to make the most sense given that it would line up for an October 2022 release and Marvel Studios still has a date set aside there; however, don’t forget that prior to COVID altering everything, Sony had planted a flag for an Untitled Marvel project on October 8, 2021 and some speculation at the time centered on that being Spider-Woman. And yes, even though Spider-Woman would be a Sony film, it would be a Marvel Studios production which means they would register the production company like the did for Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home, though Sony would chose the date for the film.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information at the moment, but given Sony’s recent movement, it’ll be informative if Marvel Studios follows suit at some point over the next few weeks.

Dal sito The Ronin:

‘Grass-Fed’ Is Officially A Marvel Studios Project – Could It Be A Reference To The Blood Farms From ‘Blade’?

Charles Murphy strikes again!

He has returned with hard evidence that Grass-Fed Productions LLC is indeed a Marvel Studios project and it will also shoot in the United Kingdom as well.

We can also verify this information is 100% correct.

Charles has been considering the project either being Mahershala Ali’s Blade or the unofficial Spider-Woman film. I say unofficial because the title hasn’t been revealed by Sony Pictures or that we’ll see Marvel Studios’ participation. But Charles makes some good arguments.

However, I’m inclined to lean towards Blade since there are plenty of reference to humans being cattle/livestock in multiple films and in Blade Trinity vampires were exploiting this on a larger visual scale with humans being bled at Blood Farms. Marvel Studios also announced Ali’s casting over a year ago at San Diego Comic-Con.

The blood farm concept was later recycled in the vampire flick Daybreakers.

Adding to the cattle/livestock connection to Blade, the opening sequence of the original film from 1998 takes place in a meatpacking warehouse where you see massive cuts of beef hanging alongside human victims for the vampires at the rave. A visual cue to establish the food chain hierarchy of the Vampire Nation and human society from the start of the film.

A little known fact is Kevin Feige has a producing credit on Blade Trinity.

If this is indeed Blade they likely have a screenwriter and director attached.

Then again, this project could be an unannounced/untitled Disney+ series.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 29/8/2020, 11:59
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Con scenari sanguigni come questo mi sembra veramente improbabile che un film di Blade possa trovare posto su Disney+.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 2/9/2020, 0:23
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Beh ci hanno fatto anche qualche puntata in Ultimate Spiderman su Blade, credo lo facciano fruibile da tutti senza problemi..

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 2/9/2020, 8:06
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Massimo un PG-13 alla Pirati dei Caraibi, per un futuro su Disney+ (e in generale per le sale) non possono permettersi di più.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/12/2020, 0:23
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Una notizia su questo film che è passata un po' sottotono durante l'Investor Day...

Feige ha dichiarato che il reboot di Blade prosegue e ci sarà un annuncio molto molto presto.
L'attore protagonista resta Mahershala Ali.

Dal sito MovieWeb:

Blade Reboot Story Is Coming Together, Marvel Boss Promises Announcements Soon

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has stated that the Blade reboot is 'moving ahead' and that there will be an announcement 'very, very soon'.

While we have yet to see any footage from the future Blade reboot, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige did provide an update on the project at the recent Disney Investor Day event. Full to the brim with exciting announcements and surprising reveals, Feige assured fans of the Marvel anti- hero that the movie is "coming together" and that we would all be treated to something more substantial in the very near future.

"As we announced at Comic-Con last year, we're moving ahead with Blade, starring Academy Award winner Mahershala Ali. The development and storylines are coming together, and we'll have announcements very, very soon."

While this may not provide much to run around squealing about, it is at least good to hear that the Blade reboot is still going ahead and that the vampire hunter will soon become a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside The Avengers, Spider-Man, and the rest of the gang.

For those perhaps unaware, Blade is a part-vampire, part-mortal manwho becomes a vampire hunter to protect the human race. Though he has all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses, Blade does still require blood to survive, creating an internal struggle that is often ripe for drama. The character has already featured in a big-screen trilogy starring Wesley Snipes, as well as a television show, with the reboot set to fold the character into the MCU.

Announced during Marvel's San Diego Comic-Con 2019 appearance, Blade details are still being kept tightly under wraps, and very little is currently known about the movie, with Mahershala Ali the only actor attached to the project so far. Earlier this year, the Oscar winning star of Moonlight explained why he was drawn to this Marvel character in particular saying, "Since they were having conversations about bringing it back into being, I just wanted to be considered for it because I had definitely a connection, at least in my mind, to Wesley Snipes going back to high school."

"I just brought it up as someone who really wanted to take on that [Blade] role and tackle that...I love that it's darker," he continued. "That's all in terms of tone. He's a little bit darker than some of the other ones and so that element was attractive to me."

Ali has been pushing for the Blade role since 2016, with the actor having already tackled a character in the MCU before, stealing the show as Cornell "Cottonmouth" Stokes in Marvel Television and Netflix's Luke Cage. "I did this Marvel show for Netflix called Luke Cage. So in doing that show, the day it premiered, I had turned to my agent, and I had said, 'What are they doing with Blade?' Because I kept hearing they were trying to find a way to remake and put it back together," the actor previously revealed. "And it was exciting for me to get to be in that Marvel space and TV, but for me, my goal had always been film. But also being able to participate in television in a very specific way that had real meaning, but my larger goal was to be able to really navigate between film and television."

Blade does not currently have a release date. This comes to us courtesy of Disney Investor Day 2020.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/12/2020, 9:03
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Questo film, come Deadpool, sarà pensato per sbarcare poi direttamente su Star, dove immagino ci sarà una sezione Adult Marvel, insieme anche a Logan della 20th Century Fox.

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 13/12/2020, 10:09
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Da: Cn

CITAZIONE (Daydreamer @ 13/12/2020, 9:03) *
Questo film, come Deadpool, sarà pensato per sbarcare poi direttamente su Star

Fonte? unsure.gif E' la prima volta che sento questa cosa

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/12/2020, 11:05
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Mere supposizioni (ma attendibili), il contenuto, visto il linguaggio e allusioni sessuali di Deadpool e l'horror di Blade saranno davvero improbabili per i contenuti familiari di Disney+. Mi sembra abbastanza certo che verranno resi disponibili ma su Star, finora sono stati tenuti fuori da Disney+ (con Logan) per questa ragione.

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 13/12/2020, 11:27
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

Sì sì, Star e non Disney+, ma penso che usciranno comunque entrambi al cinema, non credo direttamente online

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/12/2020, 11:44
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Ora capisco, scusa, mi rendo conto che il mio pensiero poteva essere fuorviante. Alludevo alla futura disponibilità su Disney+ una volta proposti al cinema. Infatti per ora né Deadpool (coi due primi film) né Logan sono presenti. Mi sembra a questo punto logico pensare che creeranno un'opzione Adult Marvel su Star per questo tipo di prodotti.

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 13/12/2020, 12:57
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (Daydreamer @ 13/12/2020, 11:44) *
Ora capisco, scusa, mi rendo conto che il mio pensiero poteva essere fuorviante. Alludevo alla futura disponibilità su Disney+ una volta proposti al cinema. Infatti per ora né Deadpool (coi due primi film) né Logan sono presenti. Mi sembra a questo punto logico pensare che creeranno un'opzione Adult Marvel su Star per questo tipo di prodotti.

Chiaro thumb_yello.gif
Durante la presentazione, Logan è stato citato esplicitamente come uno dei primi inserimenti su Star, invece non ho notato riferimenti a Deadpool, ma sono convinto anch'io che lo troveremo lì

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Daydreamer
messaggio 5/5/2021, 17:55
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

Riprese rimandate da settembre 2021 al luglio 2022 per meglio approntare la sceneggiatura.

Fonte: The Hollywood Reporter

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/10/2021, 23:08
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

Siccome il sito Marvel dell'India aveva indicato come data di uscita nelle sale di Blade il 22 ottobre 2022, Justin Kroll di Collider è intervenuto su Twitter per spiegare che le riprese del film inizieranno in tarda primavera / inizio estate 2022 quindi l'uscita per il 22 ottobre è molto improbabile (noi diciamo impossibile).

Da Twitter

Justin Kroll @krolljvar:

BLADE doesn’t start shooting till late spring/early summer 2022, so that Oct. 2022 release date seems pretty unlikely

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 6/10/2021, 12:54
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Era davvero improbabile quella data! Hanno fatto bene a smentire in fretta.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 20/11/2021, 12:05
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Da BadTaste

Blade: Delroy Lindo primo ingresso nel cast dopo Mahershala Ali

Primo nuovo ingresso in Blade, il cinecomic Marvel con protagonista Mahershala Ali che sarà girato l’anno prossimo.
Si tratta, come annuncia THR, di Delroy Lindo, che al momento possiamo vedere su Netflix in The Harder They Fall. Non ci sono anticipazioni sul ruolo, ma il giornale riporta che le riprese partiranno in “tarda estate 2022”.[...]

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 6/1/2022, 17:32
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Si comincia finalmente, iniziata la pre-produzione. Attendiamo adesso i nuovi volti del cast.

Fonte: Comics Universe

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 23/2/2022, 20:54
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Da Deadline

‘Blade’: Aaron Pierre Joins Mahershala Ali In Marvel’s New Pic Centered On The Vampire Hunter

EXCLUSIVE: Krypton alum Aaron Pierre is set to co-star opposite Mahershala in Marvel’s new Blade pic, starring Ali as the iconic vampire hunter.

It is unknown who Pierre will be playing in the film. Marvel had no comment.

Delroy Lindo also is on board with Bassam Tariq set to direct, Stacy Osei-Kuffour penning the script with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige producing.

Plans for a new incarnation of the Blade character, played by Wesley Snipes in a string of movies starting in 1998, were revealed during Marvel’s senses-shattering presentation at San Diego Comic-Con in 2019.

Created as a supporting character by Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan, Blade first appeared in Tomb of Dracula No. 10 in 1973, becoming a cult favorite. He is a human-vampire hybrid, thanks to his mother being bitten and killed by a blood-sucker during childbirth. The character became a star in the ’90s when New Line adapted the comic with Snipes on board to star, with two sequels following the hit movie.

While it is unknown who Pierre will be playing, the role itself was one of the more highly coveted parts in Hollywood since Tariq was tapped as director last fall. Execs on the project always had their eye on Lindo for his secret role, but insiders add that Feige, Tariq and others took their time finding the right person for this part, meeting dozens of up-and-coming actors for the role, with Pierre becoming the favorite in recent weeks.

Disney already is high on Pierre, tapping him to voice the role of Mufasa in The Lion King prequel directed by Barry Jenkins. On top of that, Pierre already had a busy year with key roles in M. Night Shyamalan’s Old and Jenkins Amazon event series The Underground Railroad.

He is filming the Garth Davis thriller Foe starring Saoirse Ronan and Paul Mescal. Pierre is repped by WME, Anonymous Content, Hamilton Hodell and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/6/2022, 23:01
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Dal sito Murphy Multiverse:

‘Blade’ Casts ‘The Wonder Years’ Actress in Lead Role

Actress Milan Ray, who is best known for her role as Keisa Clemmons on ABC’s The Wonder Years reboot, has been cast in Marvel Studio’s Blade. According to the report from The Direct, Ray will portray a “key character” in the film.

While the report did name Ray’s role, a report from over a year ago indicated that the production was searching for “Ruby”, a teenager described as “thoughtful, serious, and burdened by growing up in a complex world.” At the time, it was widely speculated that this role would turn out to be Blade’s daughter, a concept abandoned by Marvel Comics in 2015. It’s sensible that Ray’s character will be how Marvel Studios chooses to bring that character, Fallon Grey, to life in the MCU.

Ray joins Mahershala Ali, Delroy Lindo and Aaron Pierre in the film which does not yet have a release date and looks to begin filming late this summer or early this fall. Bassam Tariq will direct the reboot based on a script by Watchmen scribe Stacy Osei-Kuffour.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 24/6/2022, 15:34
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

In effetti l'attore protagonista scelto è piuttosto adulto considerando gli standard. Prima di lui solo Iron Man e Doc Strange ce l'hanno fatta.
Mi intriga sempre quando un personaggio nasce prima dal medium cinematografico o televisivo e poi diventa così famoso da essere canonizzato anche nei fumetti. Pensiamo ad Harley Quinn e Melinda Mei aka La Cavalleria.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/6/2022, 21:49
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Production on 'Blade' Reportedly Pushed Back

Blade is currently one of the most anticipated movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe pipeline, but it’s also one that many are nervous about. Will it be R-Rated or will Disney be too tame and make it family-friendly? Well, according to a recent report, we’ll have to wait a little longer to find out.

The upcoming reboot will once again focus on Eric Brooks/Blade, a dhampir who hunts vampires. Double Academy Award-winner Mahershala Ali will be picking up the… blade, becoming the third actor to portray the fan-favourite character in live-action.

Wesley Snipes famously portrayed Blade in a trilogy of films produced by New Line Cinema from 1998-2004. In 2006, Kirk “Sticky” Jones took over the same version of the character in Spike TV’s Blade: The Series, although his run was short-lived as the series was cancelled after just one season.

The Cosmic Circus has reported that Blade’s filming start date has been delayed from July 4th, which will obviously affect its release date. According to Lizzie at TCC, the delays are mostly due to the lingering effects of COVID.

The film will now begin in October 2022 at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, GA. The film will be directed by Bassam Tariq and will star Mahershala Ali, Delroy Lindo, Aaron Pierre and Milan Ray.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/7/2022, 11:46
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Dal San Diego Comic Con si apprende che il film uscirà nelle sale il 3 novembre 2023

Ecco il logo:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 28/9/2022, 17:34
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

Ahi ahi.

Da BadTaste

Blade perde il regista Bassam Tariq a poche settimane dall’inizio delle riprese

A poche settimane dall’inizio delle riprese, Bassam Tariq ha lasciato la produzione di Blade, il cinecomic Marvel con protagonista Mahershala Ali. Nonostante il suo addio, il regista continuerà a essere legato al progetto in quanto produttore esecutivo.
Visto che le riprese sarebbero dovute partire a novembre, è già cominciata la ricerca di un sostituto, anche se non è chiaro che impatto ci sarà sulla lavorazione e sulla data d’uscita.
“A causa dei continui cambiamenti al nostro programma di produzione, Bassam non sarà più regista di Blade ma continuerà a essere un produttore esecutivo” ha dichiarato un portavoce della Marvel a THR. “Apprezziamo il talento di Baasam e tutto il lavoro fatto per portare Blade a ciò che è oggi“.
“È stato un onore lavorare con le persone meravigliose alla Marvel. Siamo riusciti ad assemblare un cast e una troupe incredibili, perciò sono molto curioso di vedere in che direzione andrà il film con un nuovo regista” ha dichiarato il regista.

Dopo la diffusione della notizia, i giornalista Jeff Sneider ha riportato una voce di corridoio sul progetto in questione:
Mi è stato detto che la versione attuale di BLADE è lunga a stento 90 pagine e contiene esattamente DUE (mediocri) scene d’azione. Si dice che Mahershala sia molto frustrato per la lavorazione e che Feige abbia troppa carne al fuoco.

+Quote Post

2 Pagine V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 30/3/2024, 9:41