Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HAUNTED MANSION: Special Animaton, Disney Channel e Disney XD
-kekkomon-
messaggio 17/7/2014, 18:05
Messaggio #1

Utente

Disney has announced (via the Hollywood Reporter) an animated TV special is being created based on Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion attraction in honor of its 45th anniversary.

For Disney Channel and Disney XD, the animated special will feature art from illustrator Gris Grimly, writing from Phineas and Ferb’s Scott Peterson. Joshua Pruett (Phineas and Ferb) will also consult as producer and writer.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/ha...isneyland-ride/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 19/7/2014, 15:15
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: La Spezia/Disneyland

Cavolo, ma solo per Disney Channel Usa?
O anche da noi?

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 21/7/2014, 7:00
Messaggio #3

Utente

CITAZIONE (Enrico @ 19/7/2014, 16:15) *
Cavolo, ma solo per Disney Channel Usa?
O anche da noi?

Sicuramente arriverà anche da noi! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Scissorhands
messaggio 19/8/2014, 15:57
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore
Da: Campobasso/Angers

Intervista al produttore esecutivo nonché art director dello special:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2014/08/inte...ion-tv-special/
Interview: Gris Grimly lending his dark art style to Disney’s upcoming animated Haunted Mansion TV special
by Ricky BrigantePosted on August 8, 2014 Get the latest: Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
Topics: Disney, Disneyland Resort, Entertainment, Television, Theme Parks, Walt Disney World
Tags: Gris Grimly, The Haunted Mansion
Interview: Gris Grimly lending his dark art style to Disney’s upcoming animated Haunted Mansion TV special

When Disney debuts their upcoming TV special based on the famous Haunted Mansion theme park attraction, its animation will have a unique style, reflecting that of horror genre artist and children’s book illustrator Gris Grimly.

Grimly is executive producing and art directing the special, bringing his own love for the classic Disney ride to TV screens. Though Disney won’t allow him to reveal too much about the special just yet, he did offer some hints as to what it will be like whenever it airs (no date announced yet).

ITM: How did you get involved with the Haunted Mansion project? What drew you to it? Are you a big Haunted Mansion fan?

GRIMLY: I’m a huge Haunted Mansion fan. So when I was asked to develop a Halloween Special for Disney Television, it didn’t take much convincing.

What’s your art background? How did you develop your style?

I grew up wanting to illustrate comic books. But I found myself in a career as a children’s book illustrator instead. So I had to adapt. I guess my style was developed because I had comic book influences that I altered to fit in the confines of what is appropriate for young ages. That is why I have a dark yet whimsical style.

How much of of your style will be recognizable in the Haunted Mansion series?

My work is appropriately creepy and compliments the tone of the ride.

You’ve appeared at Downtown Disney for your ACME Star Wars pieces – What feedback did you get from Disney and Star Wars fans?

Some people love my interpretations and some people think they’re weird. But that has always been the response I get when I alter popular characters.

Your web site has a disclaimer that some themes may not be suitable for younger children. How have you had to modify your style to meet Disney’s family friendly standards?

I’ve been really impressed with what Disney Television Animation has been doing and where they are heading. They are bringing back that artistic edge that made them who they are today. My style fits perfectly here.

What art project that you have completed are you most proud of?

Everything has been a milestone in my growth as an artist. I don’t think I can narrow it down to just one.

Find more of Gris Grimly’s work on his web site, Mad Creator Productions, and meet him in person this weekend, August 9 and 10, at the ScareLA convention in Los Angeles.

User's Signature

thanks to giagia

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 24/4/2024, 19:13