Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

3 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hocus Pocus 2 (2022), Disney+
veu
messaggio 8/3/2020, 21:21
Messaggio #25

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito Geek Vibes Nation:

Hocus Pocus 2 To Explore Sanderson Sisters Backstory

Exclusive:
Last year we were the first to report that Disney was working to bring back the Sanderson Sisters for Hocus Pocus 2. While reports came out yesterday that Hocus Pocus 2 will be directed by Adam Shankman, the report also said the original cast was not attached. The original cast from Bette Midler to Sarah Jessica Parker have all hinted they would love to return.

We have spoken with a reliable source who also has confirmed to GVN that Better Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy are set to return. But……that is not all the news we wanted to share with you. Another source of ours has told us some details about the sequel. The film is going to explore more of the Sanderson Sisters backstory – it’s also going to do a few flashbacks to their younger days as well as feature them present day. We have not been able to confirm the details yet with the studio or others in the know, but I trust our source on this.

How do you feel about this news? Are you happy to see the Hocus Pocus sequel progressing?

Hocus Pocus debuted in 1993 and starred Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 1/6/2020, 22:54
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

Da BadTaste

Hocus Pocus 2, secondo Sarah Jessica Parker il cast originale sarebbe lieto di ritornare

Sappiamo già da qualche mese, sostanzialmente dalla fine di ottobre del 2019, che la Casa di Topolino prevede di portare su Disney+ il sequel di Hocus Pocus.
Jen D’Angelo, sceneggiatrice e co-produttrice di Workaholics, era stata ingaggiata per scrivere la sceneggiatura del seguito direct-to-streaming, una storia in grado di coinvolgere nuovamente Bette Midler nei panni di Winifred, Sarah Jessica Parker in quelli di Sarah, Kathy Najimy in quelli di Mary. Poi, a inizio marzo 2020, poco prima che Hollywood si fermasse a causa dell’emergenza nuovo Coronavirus che dalla Cina si è poi propagata al mondo intero, era giunta la notizia dell’ingaggio di Adam Shankman (Missione Tata, Hairspray, Rock of Ages) come regista della pellicola.
Oggi come ieri, il coinvolgimento delle protagoniste del primo film (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker e Kathy Najimy) non è ancora confermato anche se le recentissime dichiarazioni di Sarah Jessica Parker a SiriusXM lasciano ben sperare. L’interprete della strega Sarah Sanderson ha sostanzialmente specificato che un ritorno del cast originale non è da escludere:

Credo si tratti di qualcosa per cui Bette, Kathy e io saremmo decisamente propense a partecipare.
Già a novembre dell’anno scorso Bette Midler e Kathy Najimy si erano così espresse in merito:
BM: Oh mio Dio. Spero riescano a contattarmi prima che diventi un cadavere. Vogliamo volare ancora. Spero che Disney+ abbia un grande successo e spero di riuscire a farlo, perché [Winifred Sanderson] è, ovviamente, uno dei miei personaggi preferiti. [..] Non vedo l’ora di leggere la sceneggiatura. Vediamo cosa succede.
KN: Ne ho sentito parlare in rete contemporaneamente con tutti gli altri. Ma ecco una risposta onesta: Sarah [Jessica Parker] e Bette e tutti noi abbiamo un milione di progetti e cose a cui stiamo lavorando, quindi non so se ci offriranno qualcosa. Sempre che i nostri mondi possano unirsi da permetterci di lavorare insieme tutte e tre.

Sono felice che venga fatto, perché i fan sono molto rabbiosi e lo voglio davvero. [E] Se poi non fossimo tutte disponibili per farne parte penso che sarebbe davvero bello fare almeno un cammeo. Sarebbe davvero divertente.

Adam Shankman è impegnato anche nella pre-produzione del sequel di Come d’Incanto e deve essere ancora stabilito quale sarà il progetto che la Disney vorrà vedere ultimato prima.
Scritto da Mick Garris e Neil Cuthbert, su una storia di Garris e David Kirschner, Hocus Pocus venne diretto da Kenny Ortega: la pellicola non ebbe un successo straordinario in sala, ma divenne un vero e proprio cult in home video durante gli anni novanta. Nel cast anche Omri Katz, Thora Birch, Vinessa Shaw e Doug Jones.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 25/7/2020, 22:26
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Dalla pagina Instagram di Adam Shankman:

Alright. Back to work. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like the world could really use Giselle and the Sanderson sisters these days. A little magic and joy would go a looooong way in these challenging times. #disenchanted #hocuspocus2

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 18/8/2020, 23:16
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

Da Inside the Magic

‘Hocus Pocus’ Writer Gives Update on Sequel

For months, there were serious rumors about a Hocus Pocus sequel swirling online. Then, in March, Disney officially announced a director for a sequel to the popular Halloween movie. Adam Shankman of Hairspray (2007) fame is set to oversee the upcoming film.

The original movie, which came out in 1993, featured Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy, and Sarah Jessica Parker as the Sanderson Sisters, three witches who had gotten displaced from Witch Trial-era Salem, Massachusetts into the modern world.

The film has a cult fan base, particularly during the Halloween season, and a second movie would undoubtedly be popular among fans of the Sanderson trio.

Now, the original writer of Hocus Pocus has spoken out about the upcoming sequel. Mick Garris told ComicBook.com:

“I’m excited about it, but I really think the main reason the movie worked was the Sanderson Sisters, those actresses in those roles, those performances, that I think is the key to that movie’s long life. It was only modestly successful when it came out, at best. And I think they are the reasons that it’s still around since it came out in 1993. And I would love to see them return in it. I think that’s the plan, but I don’t know. I heard that that is what’s happening, and I believe it’s going to be for Disney+, but I’m not involved in it, which is fine. You don’t always want to revisit all of the touchstones of your past.”

All three of the original actresses have publicly stated they would be on-board for a second Hocus Pocus film, with Sarah Jessica Parker sharing this with Sirius XM’s “Quarantined With Bruce” show in May:

“I think that it’s something that Bette [Midler] and Kathy [Najimy] and I are … very hospitable to the idea. I think for a long time, people were about it as if people were moving forward with it in a real way but we were unaware of it.

“I think now we’ve gotten to the point where we all, like, agreed publicly to the right people, [saying], ‘Yes! That would be a very, very fun idea. So, we’ll see. We’ll see what the future holds.”

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/9/2020, 19:34
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

Exclusive: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimi in Talks to Return For ‘Hocus Pocus’ Sequel

It looks like the Sanderson sisters are back!
We have learned that Hocus Pocus stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimi are in talks to reprise their roles as Winifred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson in the Disney+ sequel. I can’t confirm whether or not any of them have signed on as of today; however, I had have heard from one source talks have taken place via Zoom.
Plot details are being kept in the witches chambers. Adam Shankman (Hairspray) is set to direct the feature that was written by Workaholics co-writer and producer Jen D’Angelo. It is unknown if any other characters from the original film will make their return for the sequel.
Read: Disney+ Original Film ‘Clouds’ Debuting in October
Production on the project is expected to begin early next year in Los Angeles and Massachusetts. The film does not have a release date set as of yet.
[...].

+Quote Post
CapitanSparrow89
messaggio 11/12/2020, 19:37
Messaggio #30

Millennium Member

Da: Tortuga

confermato ieri Notte
ecco il logo

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Daydreamer
messaggio 22/4/2021, 17:13
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

Exclusive: Anne Fletcher Replaces Adam Shankman as Director for ‘Hocus Pocus 2’

The DisInsider has learned that Adam Shankman, previously announced director for the long awaited Hocus Pocus sequel, has been replaced.

Until recently, Shankman was scheduled to direct both Disenchanted and Hocus Pocus 2. However, director and choreographer Anne Fletcher has taken Shankman’s place as director for Hocus Pocus 2. Fletcher is best known for her choreography work which spans over 25 years, in addition to directing such films as 2009’s The Proposal. Shankman is currently busy getting ready to film Disenchanted, which is expected to shoot so through the Summer. This makes the change not entirely surprising, as the studio is looking to begin production on Hocus Pocus 2 this Summer/Fall.

Fittingly, Adam Shankman and Anne Fletcher have been good friends for years, with Shankman even helping Fletcher make her directorial debut with Touchstone’s film Step Up in 2006. In fact, Fletcher was originally attached to direct Disenchanted until the project was put on hold. Knowing this, it is quite possible that she joined the project per his recommendation.
[...]

+Quote Post
Logan232
messaggio 24/4/2021, 15:22
Messaggio #32

Millennium Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Roma

Speriamo in bene...

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 18/5/2021, 18:35
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

Fermi tutti, Thora Birch è della partita (?!).

Da The Disinsider

Thora Birch Teases ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Involvement

Production on Hocus Pocus 2 is teetering closer to starting, and it seems the cast is coming together if Thora Birch’s recent tweet is anything to go by.

Birch played Dani in the original film, one of the leading protagonists who assists in vanquishing the newly resurrected Sanderson Sisters, a trio of witches who were executed in 1693 after being caught sucking the lives out of children. If Birch’s tweet is indeed a hint, then not only does it confirm that Birch is involved in Hocus Pocus 2, but it also confirms that it will be released on Disney+ in 2022 – probably October.

Her tweet managed to slip by somewhat unnoticed, just a few days before the film’s former director, Adam Shankman, teased that huge news would be coming this week for both Disenchanted and Hocus Pocus 2. Anne Fletcher recently replaced Shankman as director for the witchy sequel after he had to step down due to scheduling conflicts with Disenchanted. It currently remains unknown as to whether he is still involved in Hocus Pocus 2 creatively.

With teases from both Adam Shankman and Thora Birch, it’s possible that we may see a casting announcement sometime soon. [...]

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Logan232
messaggio 19/5/2021, 9:18
Messaggio #34

Millennium Member

Da: Roma

Se coinvolgesse anche i ragazzi originali, sarebbe bello. Ma mi accontento anche di una su tre biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 20/5/2021, 19:08
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

Riprese in vista questo autunno e uscita per il successivo Halloween 2022.

Fonte: BadTaste

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 18/6/2021, 22:48
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

Ecco la trama, qualcosa mi fa pensare ad un passaggio di consegne per un ipotetico futuro Hocus Pocus 3 con tre nuove streghe nel mondo di oggi.
L'omaggio alle atmosfere del film Giovani Streghe, al suo sequel Il rito delle streghe e al serial Streghe e è un'altra cosa che mi viene in mente nel leggere la trama.

Da The Disinsider

New Story Details for ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Revealed

We finally have some details regarding the plot of the upcoming Hocus Pocus sequel.

According to The Illuminerdi, Hocus Pocus 2 will revolve around an aspiring witch named Becca. A teenager with few friends, Becca accidentally summons back the Sanderson Sisters on Halloween after finding a dark flame candle at the local magic shop- also the Sanderson Sisters’ former home. The character of Becca is joined by two of her classmates, Izzy and Cassie, an “oddball” and a popular girl who also happens to be Becca’s bully. This matches up with a previous report from The Hollywood Reporter which stated that “three young women accidentally bring the Sanderson Sisters back to modern-day Salem.”

Other characters include Giles the magic shop owner and Sam who is a fellow classmate, a worker at the shop, and potential romantic interest. Lastly, the film will feature Luann, Becca’s stepmother whom she dislikes.

The film will begin production in October, under the working title Candles. Filming will take place in several locations including Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.

Hocus Pocus 2 will see the return of all three Sanderson sisters, with Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy reprising their roles as Winifred, Sarah, and Mary, respectively. Thora Birch has also teased her involvement in the project. The script has been written by Jen D’Angelo of Workaholics fame. It will debut exclusively on Disney+, likely in fall 2022.
[...]

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 18/6/2021, 23:05
Messaggio #37

Top Member

Interessante,ma come spiegheranno il fatto che le 3 sono invecchiate di 30 anni nonostante sono morte?

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 18/6/2021, 23:13
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

Io credo che le protagoniste siano essenzialmente le nuove ragazze e che il trio originale abbia un ruolo da coprotagonista. In tal caso potrebbero ricorrere alla tecnica del deaging, come stanno facendo con Harrison Ford sul set dell'ultimo film Indiana Jones 5.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 18/9/2021, 12:42
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

Da BadTaste

Prime foto dal set in costruzione del sequel di Hocus Pocus! (cliccare per le foto sul link)

Le riprese del sequel di Hocus Pocus si avvicinano: da Rhode Island, e più precisamente da Lincoln, arrivano infatti notizie e immagini del set in costruzione. La produzione del film, in arrivo direttamente su Disney+ l’anno prossimo, potrebbero iniziare già a ottobre.
A diffondere alcune indiscrezioni il giornale locale The Valley Breeze, che spiega che recentemente si è tenuta una riunione del consiglio cittadino assieme ai rappresentanti della Fairy Dust Productions, la casa di produzione creata due anni fa per lavorare al progetto, che hanno spiegato l’imponente set da costruire nella zona della Chase Farm, un luogo suggestivo scelto proprio perché sembra “una vecchia fattoria del New England”. Nel parco verrà costruito un villaggio del seicento, con edifici a due piani, che a un certo punto prenderanno fuoco. L’idea è che si tratti del set di un flashback incentrato sulla gioventù delle sorelle Sanderson.[...]

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 14/10/2021, 20:06
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

Exclusive: ‘Earwig and the Witch’ Star Taylor Henderson Joins ‘Hocus Pocus 2’

A young up-and-coming actress is set to light the black flame candle. Taylor Henderson, who recently starred as the titular character (English dub) in Studio Ghibli’s Earwig and the Witch, has joined the cast of Disney+’s highly-anticipated Hocus Pocus 2, The DisInsider has learned.

The sequel to the 1993 original Disney hit follows an aspiring witch named Becca. A teenager with few friends, Becca accidentally summons back the Sanderson Sisters on Halloween after finding a dark flame candle at the local magic shop- also the Sanderson Sisters’ former home. The character of Becca is joined by two of her classmates, Izzy and Cassie, an “oddball” and a popular girl who also happens to be Becca’s bully.

Henderson will play one of the new three leads.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 24/10/2021, 8:34
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

Tony Hale to Star in ‘Hocus Pocus 2’

Tony Hale is making quite a name for himself at Disney. After voicing the main character Forky in Toy Story 4 back in 2019, the actor has since starred in two Disney+ series, Forky Asks a Question and The Mysterious Benedict Society. Well, it looks like Hale found his next project at the streamer.

Hale has joined the growing cast of Hocus Pocus 2, which is currently filming La Salle Academy in Providence, Rhode Island.

The sequel to the 1993 original Disney hit follows an aspiring witch named Becca. A teenager with few friends, Becca accidentally summons back the Sanderson Sisters on Halloween after finding a dark flame candle at the local magic shop- also the Sanderson Sisters’ former home. The character of Becca is joined by two of her classmates, Izzy and Cassie, an “oddball” and a popular girl who also happens to be Becca’s bully.

Hale will play the mayor of Salem Jefry Traske.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 31/10/2021, 20:39
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

Da Collider

'Hocus Pocus 2': First Teaser Trailer and Full Cast Revealed for Anticipated Sequel Which Includes 'Ted Lasso's Hannah Waddingham

Who lit the black candle this time?

Get your broomsticks ready, my pretties. In exciting, seasonally appropriate news, Disney tweeted a new teaser for the upcoming sequel to their 1993 classic, Hocus Pocus, including the reveal of a new, all star cast.

Joining the original witchy trio of Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy will be an all-star ensemble of Whitney Peak, Lilia Buckingham, Belissa Escobedo, Tony Hale, Hannah Waddingham, Juju Brener, Froy Guiterrez, Taylor Henderson, and Nina Kitchen. Also returning from the first film is Doug Jones, who played the zombified William “Billy” Butcherson. The tweet also confirms a previous report that Sam Richardson would be joining the sequel.

The original follows a devilish group of witches, the Sanderson sisters, accidentally resurrected in Salem, Massachusetts - where else, after all - on Halloween night. While it initially received middling reviews, with a lukewarm $44.9 million dollar return at the box office, it has since become a Millennial cult classic, with a spike in home release sales every Halloween.

Disney’s tweet also re-affirms the previously reported Fall 2022 release date, with the film still set to premiere on Disney Plus. Last week, The Providence Journal reported that Hocus Pocus 2 had begun shooting in Providence, Rhode Island. The hotly anticipated sequel is set to follow a story in which three young women accidentally bring back the terrible Sandersons to modern-day Salem, and are forced to work out a way to stop them.

The major studios, not least Disney, have reaped major rewards turning back to their classic catalogues over recent years, with titles like Ghostbusters: Afterlife, Cruella and Steven Spielberg’s upcoming remake of West Side Story all premiering this year.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/11/2021, 17:02
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Ecco la prima immagine ufficiale. Il film è atteso per l'Autunno 2022.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/12/2021, 17:57
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Da Comingsoon.net

Tony Hale Will Play Two Characters in Hocus Pocus 2

It was announced earlier this year that actor Tony Hale would be joining the cast of the upcoming Hocus Pocus 2. Now, we know who he’ll be playing.

During a recent appearance at the premiere of Aaron Sorkin’s latest film Being the Ricardos, Hale was asked about the sequel. He then offered up some information on his role and revealed he would be playing two parts, before discussing how nice it was to meet the iconic cast of the film.

“Adam Shankman is a buddy of mine, and he kindly asked me to do it,” Hale said. “And I play the Mayor…I play, actually, two characters. I play this kind of evil reverend and then I play this mayor. You know, it’s great, another surreal experience, that movie is a Halloween classic. And meeting Bette [Midler], and Sarah Jessica [Parker], and Kathy Nijamy who was on Veep with me…it was really fun, I just finished.”
[...]

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 27/1/2022, 21:10
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Le riprese sono giunte al termine.

Fonte: Ciak Magazine

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 17/2/2022, 16:38
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Sarah Jessica Parker rivela che ci sarà un numero musicale...e forse due!

Fonte: BadTaste

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/3/2022, 19:17
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler (The Disinsider):

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 18/5/2022, 7:41
Messaggio #48

Utente

30/9/22

+Quote Post

3 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 22:36