Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marvel Super Hero Adventures, Marvel Animation
veu
messaggio 17/9/2017, 11:58
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

La Marvel Animation produrrà una serie di cortometraggi animati a target prescolare incentrata sui supereroi Marvel.

Il titolo sarà Marvel Super Hero Adventures.

Accanto alla serie animata è previsto il lancio del merchandising e dei fumetti.

Da HollywoodReporter:

Marvel Launches Multiplatform 'Super Hero Adventures' Preschooler Program (Exclusive)

The Spider-Man team-up franchise will span cartoons, books and merchandise starting this fall.

Marvel Entertainment is targeting the fans of tomorrow with Marvel Super Hero Adventures, a brand-new multiplatform program centered around an animated series intended to introduce the Marvel Universe of heroes and villains to a preschool audience.

The short-form animated series will begin this fall, with each three-and-a-half-minute episode teaming Spider-Man with another Marvel hero to teach the benefits of friendship, co-operation and heroism. Characters set to appear in the first 10-episode run include Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Black Panther and Ms. Marvel. (Both the specific launch date and platforms on which the series will appear are to be announced at a later date.)

The animated series will be accompanied by a number of early reader chapter books from Marvel Press, beginning this month with Deck the Malls!, a team-up between Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen — the Gwen Stacy of an alternate reality, who also has spider powers; don't ask — written by MacKenzie Cadenhead and Sean Ryan, with art by Derek Laufman. Three more chapter books are scheduled for the initial wave of the campaign, which continues through 2018.

Additionally, the property will launch a line of Super Hero Adventures-inspired merchandise in October, during "Marvel Mania," a coordinated push of the Marvel brand among retailers, such as Target, Walmart and Toys-R-Us. A number of manufacturers will be producing Super Hero Adventures products, including Hasbro, Jakks Pacific, Jay Franco and Mad Engine. The program is already scheduled to expand in spring 2018.

"Marvel storytelling and characters engage parents and fans around the world, and now preschoolers have the chance to experience the fun and excitement of the Marvel Universe," Marvel licensing senior vice president Paul Gitter said in a statement. "Marvel is a brand for fans of all ages but particularly by preschoolers and trusted with preschool parents. Since our characters are inspiring, heroic, responsible and brave, the new products are the perfect way for preschoolers to celebrate their passion for Marvel in their daily lives."

Marvel Entertainment president Dan Buckley added, "We are delighted to bring Marvel Super Hero Adventures to life across multiple divisions of Marvel Entertainment. The program and content that the teams have developed is smart, inspiring and will reach a whole new generation of Marvel fans."

Foto:

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/9/2017, 12:05
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Da AnimationMagazine:

Marvels Launches Its 1st Multiplatform Pre-K Property ‘Super Hero Adventures’

Marvel Entertainment has announced its first multiplatform content program for the youngest fans: Marvel Super Hero Adventures. The combined animation and publishing property aimed at preschoolers will bring the popular comic-book characters to life with stories themed on friendship, helping others and, of course, heroism. An opening volley of content and cross-category merchandise will debut this fall, with an expansion planned for spring 2018.

“We are delighted to bring Marvel Super Hero Adventures to life across multiple divisions of Marvel Entertainment,” said Dan Buckley, President, Marvel Entertainment. “The program and content that the teams have developed is smart, inspiring and will reach a whole new generation of Marvel fans.”

Fall will see the launch of a 10 x 3’30″ short-form series from Marvel Animation, across multiple platforms (TBA). Marvel Super Hero Adventures tales will feature Spider-Man teaming up with other iconic heroes such as Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America and Ant-Man, and emerging favorites like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Wasp and Ms. Marvel making appearances.

A product line for youngsters from Hasbro is also due in the near future, featuring new character tie-ins and play experiences inspired by the animated shorts. Further merchandise roll-outs will offer a wide array of toys and apparel from partners including Mad Engine, Jay Franco, GBG and Jakks Pacific. More Marvel Super Hero Adventures products will debut throughout October during the “Marvel Mania” campaign at marquee retailers such as Walmart, Target and Toys ‘R’ Us.

This month will see the arrival of a series of early-reader chapter books joining the existing activity books and storybooks. The first, Deck the Malls! (Marvel Press) is written by MacKenzie Cadenhead and Sean Ryan, illustrated by Derek Laufman, and features Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen in a fully-illustrated adventure with bonus one-page comic. The publishing program will expand through 2018 and beyond.

“Marvel storytelling and characters engage parents and fans around the world, and now preschoolers have the chance to experience the fun and excitement of the Marvel Universe,” said Paul Gitter, SVP, Marvel Licensing. “Marvel is a brand for fans of all ages, but particularly by preschoolers and trusted with preschool parents. Since our characters are inspiring, heroic, responsible, and brave, the new products are the perfect way for preschoolers to celebrate their passion for Marvel in their daily lives.”

Foto dei fumetti e dei giocattoli:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/9/2017, 12:07
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Articolo in italiano da CartoniOnline:

Marvel lancerà Super Hero Adventures la sua prima piattaforma prescolare

Marvel Entertainment ha annunciato il suo primo programma di contenuti multipiattaforma per i bambini di fascia prescolare: Marvel Super Hero Adventures . Questo porterà i famosi personaggi dei fumetti a storie tematiche sull'amicizia, all'aiuto del prossimo e naturalmente all'eroismo. I Marvel Super Hero Adventures debutteranno questo autunno e si prevede a questo proposito anche una diffusione di articoli di merchandising con una piena espansione prevista per la primavera del 2018.

Dan Buckley, il presidente della Marvel Entertainment ha dichiarato "Siamo lieti di portare le Marvel Super Hero Adventures in diverse categorie di Marvel Entertainment. Il programma e i contenuti che le squadre hanno sviluppato sono intelligenti, ispiratrici e raggiungeranno un'intera nuova generazione di fans Marvel".

Fall vedrà il lancio di una serie di brevi cartoni animati da 10 x 3'30 " della Marvel Animation, su più piattaforme (TBA). Marvel Super Hero Adventures vedrà Spider-Man in collaborazione con altri supereroi famosi come Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Capitan America e Ant-Man, e favoriti emergenti come Pantera Nera, Captain Marvel e Wasp .

Nel prossimo futuro c'è anche una linea di prodotti per i giovani di Hasbro, con nuovi collegamenti ai personaggi e alle esperienze di gioco ispirate ai brevi cartoni animati. Ulteriori merchandising offriranno una vasta gamma di giocattoli e abbigliamento da parte dei partner tra cui Mad Engine, Jay Franco, GBG e Jakks Pacific. Altri prodotti Marvel Super Hero Adventures debutteranno durante tutto il mese di ottobre durante la campagna "Marvel Mania" presso i rivenditori di marque come Walmart, Target e Toys 'R' Us.

Questo mese vedrà l'arrivo di una serie di libri di lettura sulle avventure dei Super Hero Adventures. Il primo, Deck the Mall! (Marvel Press) è scritto da MacKenzie Cadenhead e Sean Ryan, illustrato da Derek Laufman, e caratterizza Spider-Man e Spider-Gwen in un'avventura completamente illustrata con un bonus comico di una pagina. Il programma di pubblicazione si estenderà anche oltre il 2018.

Paul Gitter, SVP, Marvel Licensing ha dichiarato "Le Storie della Marvel appassionano genitori e ragazzi in tutto il mondo e ora i bambini prescolari (2-5 anni) hanno la possibilità di sperimentare e divertirsi con i personaggi dell'Universo Marvel. La Marvel è un marchio per i fan di tutte le età, ma in particolare è una garanzia di affidabilità e per i genitori dei bambini prescolari. Dal momento che i nostri personaggi sono ispiratori, eroici, responsabili e coraggiosi, i nuovi prodotti sono perfetti per i bambini in età prescolare per celebrare la loro passione per la Marvel nella loro vita quotidiana ".

User's Signature

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 29/3/2024, 13:15