Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aida Il Musical
veu
messaggio 26/5/2019, 23:16
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

E' previsto un revival del musical Aida che arriverà a Broadway nel 2021.

Dal sito NY Post:

A rumor, but on pretty good authority: Disney Theatrical will launch a national tour of Elton John and Tim Rice’s “Aida” in 2021. Schele Williams, who performed in the original Broadway production, will direct.

“Aida” opened in 2000, won four Tony Awards and ran nearly five years. It never escaped the shadow of “The Lion King,” but the score has worn well. I played the CD yesterday and enjoyed the powerful “Easy as Life,” the snappy “My Strongest Suit” and the lovely duet “Written in the Stars.”

Dal sito Broadway.com:

Producing Honcho Thomas Schumacher on Disney Theatrical—Past, Present and Future—on Show People with Paul Wontorek

[...]

AN AIDA REVIVAL IS COMING

“I love Aida. We’re in the middle of developing Aida. We are going to do a reading very soon. David Henry Hwang is doing some stuff with the script. The director is Schele Williams, who was Nehebka in the original production. We’ve been meeting over the years about lots of things; she’s spectacular. I’ve been talking to [designer] Bob Crowley a lot because we want to keep the essence of what he had created originally, but, of course, for today. These things are all in the cooker.”

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Daydreamer
messaggio 27/5/2019, 22:08
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Magari ne facessero un bel film in live action!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/5/2019, 22:40
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Anche a noi piacerebbe molto!
Sono secoli che vorremmo Aida versione film (live action o animata, ma crediamo più probabile live action), almeno per il servizio streaming

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 31/8/2019, 20:54
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Dal sito Variety:

Schele Williams, Director of ‘Aida’ Revival, Signs With CAA (EXCLUSIVE)

Schele Williams, the director of the upcoming revival of Elton John and Tim Rice’s musical “Aida,” has signed with CAA, Variety has learned.

She was the associate director of “Motown: The Musical,” and re-conceived and directed the recent national tour of the show. She was also the associate director of “Porgy and Bess’ on its European tour and associate choreographer of “Rent” on its North American and international tours.

Williams has a long association with “Aida.” She originated the role of Nehebka in the show’s first incarnation. Her acting credits include tours of “Rent,” “The Who’s Tommy,” and “42nd Street” Williams also also appeared in the Actor’s Fund productions of “Chess” and “Hair” on Broadway.

Williams often has paired social justice with the arts and directing numerous Broadway events centered around the topic, including the People’s State of the Union, Uprising of Love, Defying Inequality, and From Broadway to Bourbon Street.

She is the director for the NYU Center of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, and is Chairperson of the Board of Broadway Inspirational Voices.

Williams was previously represented by ICM.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 26/11/2019, 23:47
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Notizie a proposito del revival:

Dal sito Broadway.com:

Aida Revival to Receive Developmental Lab in Spring 2020; Camille A. Brown Signs On as Choreographer

A new production of Disney's Aida just might be written in the stars. A revival staging of the early-2000s musical will get a developmental lab presentation from March 9-20, 2020, according to an Equity casting notice. The previously reported revival is to be directed by original cast member Schele Williams; Tony nominee Camille A. Brown has newly joined the creative team as choreographer.

Featuring a Tony-winning score by Elton John and a book by Linda Woolverton, Robert Falls and David Henry Hwang—based on the opera by Giuseppe Verdi—Aida centers on the love triangle between the Egyptian captain Radames, his fiancée Princess Amneris and her enslaved handmaiden, the Nubian princess Aida, whom Radames loves but does not believe he can be with.

The original Broadway production of Aida starred Adam Pascal as Radames, Sherie Rene Scott as Amneris and Heather Headley in a Tony-winning turn in the title role. Casting for the upcoming workshop will be announced at a later date.

Dal sito Playbill:

Camille A. Brown Joins Upcoming Aida Revival

The developmental presentation will be directed by Schele Williams, who was part of the original cast.

Tony-nominated choreographer Camille A. Brown, currently represented Off-Broadway with the critically acclaimed revival of for colored girls... at The Public Theater, has joined the creative team for a developmental presentation of the Disney musical Aida.

The presentation will be helmed by Schele Williams, associate director of Motown the Musical, who was part of the original Broadway production of Aida (originating the role of Nehebka and part of the ensemble), with choreography by Brown.

Aida, which features a book by David Henry Hwang, Linda Woolverton, and Robert Falls, music by Elton John, and lyrics by Tim Rice, premiered on Broadway in 2000. Falls directed the production, which starred Heather Headley in a Tony-winning performance.

The Aida developmental presentation will take place in March 2020, according to a recent casting call. No official word yet on any subsequent engagements, including a speculated national tour.

In addition to being the associate director on Broadway, Williams re-conceived and directed the recent national tour Motown. She was also the associate director on the European tour of Porgy and Bess and associate choreographer of the Rent national and international tours.

Brown has worked on the Broadway shows Choir Boy, Once On This Island, and A Streetcar Named Desire, as well as Off-Broadway on Toni Stone, Much Ado About Nothing, and This Ain't No Disco. Next July she will direct and choreograph a dance-filled Ain't Misbehavin' at Westport Country Playhouse.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 3/12/2019, 17:22
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

CITAZIONE (veu @ 27/5/2019, 22:40) *
Anche a noi piacerebbe molto!
Sono secoli che vorremmo Aida versione film (live action o animata, ma crediamo più probabile live action), almeno per il servizio streaming

A chi lo dite, veui!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 31/1/2020, 23:20
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Dal sito Broadway World:

Official: Re-Imagined AIDA Will Premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse and Tour in 2021

As BroadwayWorld first reported last year, a new North American tour of Elton John and Tim Rice's Tony-winning Broadway smash Aida will premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse, February 4 - March 7, 2021.

The production will officially play Charlotte, Chicago, Fort Worth, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., among other cities to be announced.

To receive news about the Aida North American tour, please sign-up for email alerts at AidaOnTour.com. For information on the Paper Mill run, visit PaperMill.org.

The new production, updated and re-imagined, retains the beloved Tony and Grammy-winning score and features a book revised by David Henry Hwang, who co-authored the acclaimed original production with Linda Woolverton and Robert Falls.

The new Aida is directed by Schele Williams (a member of the original Broadway cast) and choreographed by Tony-nominee Camille A. Brown. Sets and costumes are by seven-time Tony winner Bob Crowley, and lighting is by six-time Tony winner Natasha Katz, who both won Tonys for their work on Aida in 2000. The music department includes Tony Award-recipient Jason Michael Webb (musical supervision), Tony Honor recipient Michael McElroy (vocal arrangements and co-incidental arranger), Jim Abbott (orchestrations) and Tony-winner Zane Mark (dance arrangements).

Casting will be announced later this year.

A passionate and timeless story for today's audiences, Aida is the compelling tale of star-crossed lovers belonging to feuding nations, torn between their conflicted loyalties to their countries and to each other. With its stirring contemporary score and its powerful love story, Aida reveals that we have the power to change history, but only when we make brave choices and embrace our destiny.

Aida, which opened at the Palace Theatre on March 23, 2000, went on to become one of the biggest hits of its decade, closing in its 5th year on Broadway on September 5, 2004 after nearly 2000 performances. It received five Tony nominations, winning for Score, Set, Lighting and Actress. A tour played 53 North American cities from 2001 to 2003.

Its worldwide reach is greater still. Nine replica productions played 20 countries in 14 languages.

"Aida is in my DNA in ways I had never imagined until I began the journey for this production," said Schele Williams. "I have a rich history with the show that I am very proud of, but when I recently made some discoveries about the history of its time period, the show broke open for me. It truly is the butterfly effect; subtle shifts have taken a story I love and turned it into an adventure I can't wait for audiences to discover. David Henry Hwang has crafted a book that truly shapes this journey and Elton John and Tim Rice's score is the glorious foundation we have built upon. I am thrilled to be in collaboration with David Henry Hwang, Camille Brown, Jason Michael Webb, Bob Crowley, Natasha Katz, Michael McElroy, Zane Mark, Jim Abbott and the Sirs, Tim Rice and Elton John. All extraordinary storytellers unified in vision to revive a musical that is deeply meaningful to all of us."

"The classic tale of Aida has touched audiences across cultures and time," said David Henry Hwang. "I'm thrilled to revisit the show we created twenty years ago, so this epic love story can speak even more powerfully to audiences today."

The show's producer Thomas Schumacher, President & Producer Disney Theatrical Productions said, "Schele Williams, David Henry Hwang and the team have cracked the show open in new ways to bring the story into today's world while honoring what fans have cherished for 20 years: rich characters, gorgeous designs and those extraordinary songs."

In re-visiting the work, the Aida creative team saw an opportunity to allow history to more fully inform the story and, by doing so, to be more of today.

Director Williams researched Aida's time period extensively, making discoveries about the musical's setting that have fueled the work in new ways. These revelations have allowed for subtle changes to the show's plot while retaining the beloved score, characters and iconic imagery.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/3/2020, 22:49
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Dal sito Broadway World:

Beginning the new year, Paper Mill Playhouse presents a reimagined version of the Tony-winning Disney musical Elton John & Tim Rice's Aida directed by Schele Williams with choreography by Camille A. Brown (February 4-March 7, 2021). This updated version of the Broadway smash offers a fresh take on the tale with a contemporary score, while retaining the iconic characters, and powerful love story of the original production. Following the Paper Mill Playhouse premiere, the production will embark on a national tour.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/4/2020, 14:01
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Dal sito Broadway World:

BWW Exclusive: Thomas Schumacher Reveals Next Steps for HERCULES, AIDA & More!

As BroadwayWorld previously reported, a new North American tour of Elton John and Tim Rice's Tony-winning Broadway smash Aida will premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse in 2021 before beginning a North American tour, directed by original company member Schele Williams. This will not be the same Aida of Broadway past, however.

"We're going back into it and exploring things that we would rethink today. [We want to] reinvestigate the material," Disney's Thomas Schumacher told BroadwayWorld. "All of these things that we thought we knew about Egypt and Nubia were actually wrong. What we thought we knew about the dynamic of these cultures has changed. So we're really reconstituting parts of the show."

Aida isn't the only new project on Disney's plate.
While work on a musical version of The Princess Bride continues (a workshop will be held this spring), a stage version of Hercules, which premiered in summer 2019 at the Delacorte Theatre, is also an ongoing project.

"We're gonna take it to the next level," says Schumacher. "There is no intention of Broadway, but there are all of these theatres across the country that are dying for it. We've turned it into a two-act [show] and made some changes."

Schumacher also recently celebrated the release of the third edition of his book, How Does the Show Go On?. "There is an extraordinary collection of people that it takes to make a show and to make the community of a show- whether its onstage, front of house, back of house, and the people who don't even appear in the theatre, like press and marketing," he explains. "All of that was exciting to me and I wanted to make sure that the book represented all of it."

Traduzione: è in corso la lavorazione del revival di Aida che verrà presentato nel 2021 con un'anteprima al Paper Mill Playhouse e un tour nel Nord America. Non sarà lo stesso musical portato a Broadway nel 2000.
Thomas Schumacher ha infatti detto "Stiamo tornando indietro ed esplorando cose a cui oggi dobbiamo ripensare. [Vogliamo] indagare di nuovo sul materiale e studiarlo a fondo. Tutte le cose che pensavamo di sapere sull'Egitto e sulla Nubia erano in realtà sbagliate. Ciò che pensavamo di conoscere sulla dinamica tra queste culture è cambiato. Quindi stiamo davvero ricostituendo parti dello spettacolo".

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 19/4/2020, 17:51
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Gli auguro un mega successo, sarebbe l'unica occasione per una trasposizione live action, la devono fare! Per anni si parla di fare un film enorme di Cleopatra e sono sempre franati tutti i progetti. Questo potrebbe riaprire il filone peplum egiziano in salsa musical e innovativa! Speriamo!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/4/2020, 21:24
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

A noi piacerebbe almeno facessero una versione filmica come hanno fatto per Newsies e Hamilton. Va bene pure trasmessa su Disney +, ma una versione filmica anche dello spettacolo teatrale ci piacerebbe
Se poi ne facessero un live action, meglio ancora, ma almeno una versione filmata non sarebbe male. Almeno potrebbero farla vedere al mondo e soprattutto negli Stati dove il musical non prende molto piede come in Italia

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 20/4/2020, 11:02
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Mi sembra il giusto compromesso, bravi veu, ottima idea e proposta! Sicuramente da comunicare (a Disney+?) semmai dovessero girarla.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/4/2020, 22:09
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Speriamo che prima o poi girino una versione filmata del musical almeno.
Che poi su Disney + sarebbe bello e sensato mettere, almeno per i paesi come l'Italia dove non arrivano nei teatri, i musical Disneyani, fare un accordo con la Disney Theatrical e presentare versioni filmate... dato che extra Disney lo fanno di molti musical di Broadway e non, potrebbe farlo anche la Disney con i propri.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/5/2020, 18:54
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

Dal profilo Twitter di Tim Rice:

Aida is one of my favourite scores, especially after Tony with Elton John and nearly 5 years on Broadway. So delighted at major new production plans: Disney Theatrical, director Schele Williams, Tony winner Bob Crowley sets, David Henry Hwang US tour late 2020 then international. London at last?

Sempre dal profilo Twitter di Tim Rice:

Happy 20th Aida indeed! Also happy birthday Sir Elton. We’ve been working on a major new treatment of the show but rudely interrupted by events beyond our control. We shall return to the fray and I hope finally bring this hit Broadway item to London.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 11/5/2020, 0:44
Messaggio #15

Utente

Scusate l’ignoranza, ma che cos’è questa Aida prodotta dalla Disney? È la storia di Aida con musica in stile Broadway? Hanno cambiato il finale? O è in tutto e per tutto la versione originale?
La storia di Aida presa paro paro non ce la vedo bene col marchio Disney..è una tragedia abbastanza pesa rolleyes.gif a meno che non sia profondamente modificata, soprattutto nel finale, ma sarebbe quasi un’eresia nei confronti di Giuseppe Verdi

CITAZIONE (veu @ 21/4/2020, 23:09) *
Speriamo che prima o poi girino una versione filmata del musical almeno.
Che poi su Disney + sarebbe bello e sensato mettere, almeno per i paesi come l'Italia dove non arrivano nei teatri, i musical Disneyani, fare un accordo con la Disney Theatrical e presentare versioni filmate... dato che extra Disney lo fanno di molti musical di Broadway e non, potrebbe farlo anche la Disney con i propri.

Su questo sono d’accordissimo con voi. Io mi sono recuperato il musical di Newsies (ho avuto la colonna sonora in testa per giorni eheheh.gif ). Per alcuni musical penso sia difficile, se non impossibile l’arrivo su Disney+, soprattutto quelli attualmente attivi. Ma per spettacoli come Mary Poppins, Sister Act o La bella e la Bestia sarebbe un ottima idea per far conoscere il musical teatrale Disney al grande pubblico e sfruttare prodotti già esistenti per rimpinguare il catalogo (che nei prossimi mesi sarà messo a dura prova col blocco delle riprese causa Coronavirus)

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/5/2020, 16:49
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

Vale è tutta una rivisitazione in chiave Broadway, musicata da Tim Rice e Elton John nel 1999 (davvero non ricordi la sua "Written in the Stars" con LeAnn Rimes?) non c'entra niente con l'opera di Verdi, di cui riprende solo la trama ( https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aida_(musical) ). Comunque la nuova versione subirà dei nuovi ritocchi di modernità. Veu è di oggi la notizia dell'avvento di Hamilton su Disney+ quest'estate, pure in Italia! Questo fa ben sperare che Aida un domani possa avere una chance anche nel nostro paese! Proprio come da voi ipotizzato smile.gif .

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 12/5/2020, 17:25
Messaggio #17

Utente

Capito, messa così sembra una cosa molto interessante. Chissà se ne faranno mai un film animato (sempre pensato che la lirica italiana abbia dell'ottimo materiale di partenza per delle trame di futuri classici)

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 12/5/2020, 18:13
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Magari facessero la versione animata! Ma non ci spero. Più probabile un live action, e sarei comunque accontentato.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/5/2020, 22:51
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Speriamo anche noi in una trasposizione di Aida. Almeno filmassero tutto il musical e lo trasmettessero come fanno con Hamilton, sarebbe già qualcosa!

Dal sito Broadway World:

Re-Imagined AIDA Will Not Premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse; Plans Underway for German Production in 2022

As BroadwayWorld first reported last year, a new North American tour of Elton John and Tim Rice's Tony-winning Broadway smash Aida was previously set to premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse in 2021. Plans have changed however. BroadwayWorld has learned that the musical will no longer be a part of the upcoming Paper Mill season. A rep confirmed: "We look forward to continuing our partnership with Disney on Aida and other projects in the future."

Just yesterday, Disney Theatric Productions President Thomas Schumacher revealed to the New York Times that Aida will open in Germany in 2022.

The production was previously set to play Charlotte, Chicago, Fort Worth, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., among other cities following its run at Paper Mill.

The new production, updated and re-imagined, retains the beloved Tony and Grammy-winning score and features a book revised by David Henry Hwang, who co-authored the acclaimed original production with Linda Woolverton and Robert Falls.

The new Aida is directed by Schele Williams (a member of the original Broadway cast) and choreographed by Tony-nominee Camille A. Brown. Sets and costumes are by seven-time Tony winner Bob Crowley, and lighting is by six-time Tony winner Natasha Katz, who both won Tonys for their work on Aida in 2000. The music department includes Tony Award-recipient Jason Michael Webb (musical supervision), Tony Honor recipient Michael McElroy (vocal arrangements and co-incidental arranger), Jim Abbott (orchestrations) and Tony-winner Zane Mark (dance arrangements).

A passionate and timeless story for today's audiences, Aida is the compelling tale of star-crossed lovers belonging to feuding nations, torn between their conflicted loyalties to their countries and to each other. With its stirring contemporary score and its powerful love story, Aida reveals that we have the power to change history, but only when we make brave choices and embrace our destiny.

Aida, which opened at the Palace Theatre on March 23, 2000, went on to become one of the biggest hits of its decade, closing in its 5th year on Broadway on September 5, 2004 after nearly 2000 performances. It received five Tony nominations, winning for Score, Set, Lighting and Actress. A tour played 53 North American cities from 2001 to 2003.

Its worldwide reach is greater still. Nine replica productions played 20 countries in 14 languages.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/7/2020, 22:47
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Dal sito Whats On Stage:

Tim Rice reveals plans for Aida London production

The composer has revealed details on his new podcast about the production

The UK premiere of Tim Rice and Elton John's award-winning musical Aida may be imminent.

The piece, which first ran on Broadway in 2000 where it played for more than four years, has yet to reach British shores. According to Rice's new podcast, "Get Onto My Cloud": "we're aiming to put that right. Before this pandemic swept the globe, a timetable for a major new production of Aida, involving an American tour, followed by, we hoped, a return to Broadway before Europe and notably the West End, was in serious preparation.

"Disney Theatrical Productions, the producers, were gung ho about the new adventure, and had appointed a marvellous creative team. The director was to be Schele Williams, who had been in the original Aida cast. Two Aida veterans were also to be in the team – David Henry Hwang and Bob Crowley, they were the key figures. Plus me and Elton."

The pandemic has altered things, Rice has said: "The revised plan is to go straight from Germany, to London, which, of course for me, is a most exciting prospect." Dates, casting, a confirmed creative team and venues for a possible run are to be revealed.

Aida first played in Atlanta in 1998, with Heather Headley in the titular role. It came to Broadway in 2000, running for 30 previews and 1,852 performances. While never professionally presented in the UK, it has been available for amateur licensing since 2011.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/7/2020, 23:33
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Dal sito Polyglon:

Hamilton’s legacy is still about a more accessible Broadway

[...]

For example, Aida, Elton John and Tim Rice’s adaptation of the Verdi opera, was a hit when it premiered in 2000. The show won four Tony Awards and the Grammy for Best Musical Show Album. Disney was reportedly in talks to produce a movie starring Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera in 2007, but it never materialized. An Aida revival is planned for 2021, so it’s possible that we’ll eventually get an Aida film after all.

[...]

Che il revival di Aida possa portare ad una versione filmica del musical come avvenuto con Hamilton? sarebbe un'onda da cavalcare per far conoscere anche Aida al di fuori dai paesi di lingua americana/anglosassone...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 24/7/2020, 12:06
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Qua si parla proprio di un film ma anche un girato nei teatri come è stato il caso di Hamilton sarebbe un bel compromesso, forse meno rischioso e dispendioso di questi tempi. A ben pensarci potrebbero davvero costruire un filone, nessun'altra piattaforma streaming offre qualcosa del genere. Pensate a una categoria composta da Hamilton, Aladdin, La Bella e la Bestia, Il Re Leone, Aida. Boom!

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 24/7/2020, 14:46
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Bella idea Day!!! Spero sia così!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/8/2020, 20:13
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

Anche a noi piacerebbe una linea sui musical per Disney +... li metteremmo tutti, così si possono vedere. Aida è quello a cui daremo maggior risalto perchè è quello di cui non vi sono altre versioni, animate o live. Anche se dobbiamo dire che se fossimo nella Disney faremmo una versione filmica (non solo teatrale ma proprio a film) per Aida o al cinema o per Disney+.
In ogni caso, speriamo che almeno una versione filmata del musical la facciano uscire.

Dal sito Metro:

[...]

While Sir Tim doesn’t see socially distance audience restrictions (‘ghastly phrase’) as a solution for the theatre’s comeback, he isn’t placing the blame at the government’s door. ‘One can easily say they haven’t handled it very well, and that’s probably true, but on the other hand, I don’t think anybody else would have handled it better. It’s such an unknown area.

‘Nobody really knows anything and it’s a ghastly situation. But I think at the end of the day, we have to say life is full of risks, and Covid is a nasty virus but then again, there’s a lot of other diseases. People die of different diseases and the Covid virus is probably not that much worse than the average deadly virus – I mean, I don’t know. I get annoyed with the government and all the rules which seem a bit shambolic; on the other hand, I feel sorry for them.’

So until he can get back in a room with his collaborators and bring Aida to Europe, Sir Tim will be using the continuing state of lockdown to walk down memory lane on his podcast – and may also turn to writing volume two of his memoirs while he’s at it.

[...]

User's Signature

+Quote Post

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19/3/2024, 6:04