Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

2 Pagine V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Disney Family Singalong, Speciale ABC a seguito dell'emergenza COVID-19 / Disney+
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/4/2020, 5:52
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Da Comingsoon.net

The Disney Family Singalong: ABC sets new special featuring Christina Aguilera, Josh Gad & more

ABC has officially announced its newest TV musical event titled The Disney Family Singalong which will feature a celebrity lineup that includes Grammy winner Christina Aguilera, Frozen‘s Josh Gad and Moana‘s Auli’i Cravalho. Set to be hosted by Ryan Seacrest, the one-hour special is scheduled to premiere on Thursday, April 16 at 8PM E.T.

Next Thursday, join me and your friends at Disney for a magical night of karaoke!

Be our guest as we singalong to classics from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, High School Musical, and more.

It all starts at 8p ET on @ABCNetwork! #DisneyFamilySingalong pic.twitter.com/TOu0JV4f4i

— Ryan Seacrest (@RyanSeacrest) April 10, 2020

The Disney Family Singalong will feature remote performances from celebrities along with their families as they’ll be taking on their favorite Disney songs from the comfort of their homes. The special will also include an animated character that will guide the audience to sing along through the on-screen lyrics. It is set to cover iconic songs from Disney classics like Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and the Toy Story to the latest hit songs from Moana, Frozen, and High School Musical.

“If there’s something that we’ve all learned in the past few weeks, it’s to cherish every moment and the importance of connection, whether through laughter, stories or music. We hope that we can help create some new unforgettable moments in everyone’s home in a way that only the magic of Disney can,” ABC Entertainment president Karey Burke said in statement (via Deadline).

The celebrity line-up is consists of Disney alums Christina Aguilera (Mulan), Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast), Auli’i Cravalho (Moana), Kristin Chenoweth (Tinkerbell), and Luke Evans (Beauty and the Beast). It will also feature Michael Bublé, Jordan Fisher, Little Big Town, Kenny Ortega, Donny Osmond, Thomas Rhett, Amber Riley, John Stamos, Erin Andrews, and Bobby Bones.

The Disney Family Singalong will also air star-studded PSAs as a way to raise awareness about Feeding America’s network and resources for people who are now facing hunger due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 1/5/2020, 21:22
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 14/4/2020, 7:08
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Da Deadline

BREAKING NEWS
Kenny Ortega Talks Reuniting ‘High School Musical’ Cast Members For ‘Disney’s Family Singalong’; Zac Efron Joins ABC Special

When ABC and Bob Iger asked High School Musical director Kenny Ortega to participate in the April 16 special, The Disney Family Singalong, he was immediately on board.

The original cast of ‘High School Musical’ in 2006: (L-R) Lucas Grabeel, Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
“I wanted to find something I can do to participate and it was so great to be given the call and invited by ABC to join,” Ortega told Deadline. “It gave me a purpose to get up every morning. I feel really good that we have an opportunity to do something like this — it’s good medicine. “

That said, he asked actors and artists from his movies and TV series to participate in an epic performance of the High School Musical anthem “We’re All In This Together” for the special. Of the participants, he wrangled the East High Wildcats from High School Musical and Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and Lucas Grabeel — and all agreed to participate in one way or another. In a last-minute addition, Zac Efron agreed to come on board to send a message during the special.

“We couldn’t reach Zac until late but when we did, he immediately jumped in, of course,” Ortega said. “Everyone we reached out to was quick — and you’ll see it in their spirit and the way they come together from their homes. They recognize this is an opportunity to strengthen spirits for those joining us for the broadcast.”

In addition to the original six from the High School Musical, Ortega said that artists from the Disney family will be coming together from many different projects. This includes his Raven-Symoné who he worked with on Cheetah Girls and cast members from The Descendants, Zombies and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

Many will be performing “We’re All In This Together”, a phrase that has been a motto during the current coronavirus pandemic. Ortega said, “You’re hearing those words chanted out — I’ve been sent videos from doctors, orderlies, nurses and medical professionals in masks and hospital gowns singing ‘We’re All In This Together’ in the hallways of hospitals.”

He added, “It’s a really nice fun coming together of a lot of young people that are banding together under the lyrics of this song for the show”

Ortega said that in addition to the videos of medical professionals singing the song, ther are countless videos from people all over the world filming themselves singing the popular song. “I think Ashley [Tisdale] started this whole movement with her home video,” he said. “I can’t imagine that Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil, who wrote this song, had any idea that it would have the legs and perhaps mean more now than when we first did it.”

“These artists that have come together are heroes,” he continued. “There are young people out there that look up to these people and have for a long time. To see them in their own living rooms and in their sweatpants hanging out with their families helps everyone realize there’s truth behind these words — we’re all in this together in various circumstances. We need to feel that company.”

The performance of “We’re All In this Together” is a recent addition to The Disney Family Singalong which will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest on April 16 at 8pm ET on ABC. The nationwide singalong event will also feature Christina Aguilera, Michael Bublé, Kristin Chenoweth, Auliʻi Cravalho, Amber Riley, John Stamos, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Alan Menken, Elle Fanning, Josh Groban, Darren Criss, Tori Kelly and more. On top of that, James Monroe Iglehart and the Broadway Company of Disney’s Aladdin will reunite for a performance of Friend Like Me.

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 14/4/2020, 7:08

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 14/4/2020, 7:32
Messaggio #3

Utente

Spero che poi lo mettano su Disney+ come lo special de La Sirenetta.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 14/4/2020, 10:14
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Direi che è praticamente certo.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 15/4/2020, 22:14
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Da Inside the Magic

COMPLETE Line-Up Revealed For ‘Disney Family Singalong’

Start warming your vocal cords ladies and gentleman, because Disney, in partnership with ABC, is bringing us a singalong special The Disney Family Singalong! This Thursday, April 16 at 8pm EDT on ABC, you will be able to free the Disney character in you and with some amazing celebrities your favorite Disney songs.

The initial lineup was announced a few days ago but now we have even more celeberties to look forward to seeing on screen!

ABC just revealed more information, saying that Disney Family Singalong will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and will feature celebrities and their families taking on their favorite Disney songs from home. Amongst the new featured celebrities are Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Alan Menken, Elle Fanning, Josh Groban, Darren Criss, Tori Kelly and Marcus Scribner.

The televised event will also have a vocal warm up – to make you feel even more like a professional singer – lead by Kristin Chenoweth.

And to give it a little nostalgic feel, you will be able to follow the lyrics with an animated character jumping on top fo the lyrics as the songs plays.

As if all fo this wasn’t exciting enough, the show will have an epic performance of “We’re All in This Together” with the High School Musical cast including Kenny Ortega (director), Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and Lucas Grabeel.

“I wanted to find something I can do to participate and it was so great to be given the call and invited by ABC to join,” Ortega told on an interview to Deadline. “It gave me a purpose to get up every morning. I feel really good that we have an opportunity to do something like this — it’s good medicine.”

But this show is more than a way to cheer your family’s spirits during the lockdown. The show will help raise awareness about the work Feeding America is providing to people facing hunger during the ongoing pandemic.

Performance List

“A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé

“A Spoonful of Sugar” – Little Big Town

“Be Our Guest” – Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough

“Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Christina Aguilera

“Colors of the Wind” – Tori Kelly

“Do You Want to Build a Snowman” – Thomas Rhett

“Friend Like Me” – James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”

“Gaston” – Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken

“How Far I’ll Go” – Auliʻi Cravalho

“I Won’t Say I’m In Love” – Ariana Grande

“I Wan’na Be Like You” – Darren Criss

“I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” – Donny Osmond

“It’s a Small World” – John Stamos

“Let It Go” – Amber Riley

“The Bare Necessities” – Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marcus Scribner

“Under The Sea” – Jordan Fisher

“You’ve Got a Friend In Me” – Josh Groban

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 15/4/2020, 22:18

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 21/4/2020, 11:58
Messaggio #6

Utente

Disponibile su Disney+ al momento solo in alcuni paesi: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/abcs-disne...orm-1234585752/

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Beast
messaggio 21/4/2020, 14:51
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Cn

Visto (non su Disney+), mi è piaciuto molto

Messaggio modificato da Beast il 21/4/2020, 14:52

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/4/2020, 21:28
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Com'è stata la presentazione da parte di Elle Fanning (Aurora in Maleficent e Maleficent 2) della canzone di Ariana Grande I won't say I'm in love da Hercules?

Ma è vero che alla fine non sono presenti alcune canzoni di Biancaneve, La Bella Addormentata, Rapunzel, La Principessa e il Ranocchio e Il Gobbo di Notre Dame?
Sapevamo che del Gobbo di Notre Dame la Carson doveva cantare Someday ed era pure prevista, da parte di altra cantante, la canzone di Biancaneve , forse Some day My Prince will come...
Strano che non abbiano messo nulla di Rapunzel e La Principessa e il Ranocchio, essendo comunque film abbastanza recenti.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 22/4/2020, 13:50
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 21/4/2020, 21:28) *
Com'è stata la presentazione da parte di Elle Fanning (Aurora in Maleficent e Maleficent 2) della canzone di Ariana Grande I won't say I'm in love da Hercules?

Ma è vero che alla fine non sono presenti alcune canzoni di Biancaneve, La Bella Addormentata, Rapunzel, La Principessa e il Ranocchio e Il Gobbo di Notre Dame?
Sapevamo che del Gobbo di Notre Dame la Carson doveva cantare Someday ed era pure prevista, da parte di altra cantante, la canzone di Biancaneve , forse Some day My Prince will come...
Strano che non abbiano messo nulla di Rapunzel e La Principessa e il Ranocchio, essendo comunque film abbastanza recenti.

Beh in 50 minuti ci stanno 15-16 canzoni, non è che si potessero mettere tutti i film. Secondo me la selezione è stata molto buona.

Come avviene solo negli show americani, c'è un presentatore che presenta una presentatrice che presenta... wacko.gif E ogni presentatore sta in scena tipo 10 secondi eheheh.gif In questa catena, la Fanning ha appunto annunciato titolo della canzone e cantante, comodamente seduta in poltroncina da casa; almeno ci ha messo un buon entusiasmo. Qui c'è il video del suo spezzone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoKZBI0Ua8o...eature=emb_logo
Viceversa, Ariana Grande imbarazzante: tutti gli interpreti erano in modalità casalinga (poco trucco, costumi fai-da-te, presenza di famiglia e amici), lei truccata neanche avesse dovuto fare chissà che concerto, è sembrata finta rispetto agli altri.

Messaggio modificato da Beast il 22/4/2020, 13:53

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/4/2020, 23:03
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Grazie Beast!!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 29/4/2020, 14:40
Messaggio #11

Utente

Il primo maggio su Disney più francese

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 29/4/2020, 17:30
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Ha avuto talmente successo che è già andato in replica sulla ABC ma soprattutto il 10 maggio ci sarà un "Volume II". clapclap.gif L'annuncio da parte del conduttore Ryan Seacrest sul suo Instagram. I cantanti non sono ancora noti.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 29/4/2020, 17:30
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Piano piano si avvicina anche per noi, grazie kekko.

EDIT: Beast, questa è una notizia inaspettata! Wow, curioso di sapere chi e cosa proporranno per il "Volume II", thanks!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/4/2020, 21:47
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

proporranno alcune canzoni inedite? tipo Some Day My Prince will come, Once upon a dream, Part of your world, A whole new world, I see the lights, Show Yourself, ecc. e qualcosa dalla Principessa e il Ranocchio ecc

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 30/4/2020, 15:18
Messaggio #15

Utente

Beh io do per scontato che facciano canzoni completamente diverse

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 30/4/2020, 15:19
Messaggio #16

Utente

Il volume 2 è incentrato sulla festa della mamma.

+Quote Post
Simba88
messaggio 1/5/2020, 16:58
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Da: Terre del branco

Su YouTube ci sono molti video delle canzoni effettuate nella prima edizione. Vedremo quali canzoni metteranno nela seconda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meVrcntoI4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1w21MTKKic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpHZVssmDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEAZs7OmNl8

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 1/5/2020, 19:53
Messaggio #18

Utente

Disponibile su Disney+ anche da noi.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 1/5/2020, 22:20
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (kekkomon @ 1/5/2020, 20:53) *
Disponibile su Disney+ anche da noi.

Appena visto, eh niente, commosso un'altra volta...Questa piattaforma ha quei gioielli di programmi ...e siamo solo all'inizio.

Love you Disney, ora e sempre heart.gif

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 1/5/2020, 22:25
Messaggio #20

Utente

Le canzoni del volume 2.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 1/5/2020, 22:50
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Le mie orecchie e i miei occhi già gongolano...Grazie kekko! (è indicato che altre star si aggiungeranno per altri pezzi smile.gif )

+Quote Post
Logan232
messaggio 2/5/2020, 11:12
Messaggio #22

Millennium Member

Da: Roma

Visto ieri. Davvero una bella idea. 50 minuti volati. Credo abbiano svoltato con questo nuovo format.

+Quote Post
ping
messaggio 2/5/2020, 16:12
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Da: isola delle femmine(palermo)

Appena visto, emozionante e commovente. cry.gif
I testi italiani sopra le teste degli interpreti mi hanno dato fastidio, ma capisco che erano necessari per far cantare anche i fan italiani.

Messaggio modificato da ping il 2/5/2020, 18:10

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 2/5/2020, 18:36
Messaggio #24

Utente

Veramente una cosa DISNEY con la maiuscola. Ho pianto diverse volte.
Una cosa così in Italia sarebbe bello.

+Quote Post

2 Pagine V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 20:58