Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wolverine Vs. Hulk, Marvel Studios
veu
messaggio 8/9/2019, 23:16
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito Cosmic Book News:

WOLVERINE VS HULK MOVIE RUMORED FOR MCU

It is being claimed that Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige are developing a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie.

Details include that while comic book fans know "Hulk vs. Wolverine" is always a big thing, the reason the movie has Wolverine listed in the title first is that Marvel Studios still doesn't completely own the rights to the Hulk in films, but now they do with Wolverine, which follows the Disney Fox deal.

Universal Pictures actually owns the distribution rights to the Hulk, which is why there haven't been any new solo films since the 2008 movie. However, a way around that is to have another character as the primary character in a movie, such as what we saw with Thor: Ragnarok not being called Planet Hulk and Hulk being the second tier to Thor.

Wolverine Vs Hulk movie based on Immortal version from comics
According to the rumor, which comes from Mikey Sutton on Facebook, the Hulk that will be featured in Wolverine vs Hulk will be based on the current iteration from the hugely popular Immortal Hulk comic book series (which is actually one of my favorite comics that I am reading right now).

The rumor has it the Wolverine Vs. Hulk movie could be three or four years away, but that they definitely want to do this.

Update: New details are made known including Alpha Flight and Weapon X.

Back in 2015 saw Sutton offer plans were underway for Fox and Marvel, and an Avengers vs X-Men movie.

Wolverine vs Hulk coming to the MCU
If the rumor is true that means that the goofy Professor Hulk from The Avengers: Endgame, which disappointed a lot of fans, won't be used. Regarding the Immortal Hulk, if you haven't read the series I suggest you do so, and I won't be giving away spoilers, but the Immortal Hulk is more horror-oriented with roots from the early comics.

It could be possible that the Wolverine vs. Hulk movie actually debuts Wolverine in the MCU, as Wolverine first appeared in Hulk #180 and #181 in the comics, with the two characters having gone on to have many epic battles including one of my favorite issues, Hulk #340, written by Peter David with art by Todd McFarlane.

Regarding who will be playing Wolverine, it's been previously said a new actor will fill the role as Marvel is excited to recast the character. Kevin Feige has also confirmed the X-Men are years away.

Dal sito Cosmic Book News:

WOLVERINE VS HULK SAID TO INCLUDE ALPHA FLIGHT AND WEAPON X

A couple of days ago I reported on a rumored Wolverine vs. Hulk movie, which went completely viral, as it reached over a quarter-million people on my Facebook alone.

Wolverine vs. Hulk movie rumors:

The rumor has it that Kevin Feige is developing a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie which will feature the "Immortal" version from the current Marvel comics.

Now new details about the Wolverine vs Hulk movie come from Mikey Stutton who filled in TVO the following information on the Lords of the Long Box YouTube channel.

It's said that "Wolverine vs Hulk" will not be the title because Marvel Studios can't use Hulk in the title as Universal Pictures still owns the distribution rights.

So what will happen is that it will have a different title, but be a Hulk story, which is similar to how they used "Planet Hulk" in Thor: Ragnarok, and also similar to how the "Big Guy" can appear in the various Avengers movies.

Wolverine vs Hulk details includes Alpha Flight and Weapon X

Details for the story are said to include that the Immortal Hulk will not be alone when facing Weapon X (Wolverine) in the Canadian Wilderness.

The story is said to feature the Hulk getting sent to Canada to retrieve Weapon X (Wolverine).

When the Hulk does show up in Canada to get Wolverine, he runs into Alpha Flight who is also searching for Wolverine.

When meeting the Hulk, Alpha Flight gets the impression they won't get along with him, which leads to some sort of battle between the two.

The previous rumor also mentioned the movie could be three or four years away, which fits with Kevin Feige recently stating the X-Men are years away.

Immortal Hulk and Wolverine coming to the MCU

Based on the rumors, it sounds as if the flick will be introducing Wolverine into the MCU, which is based on the comics, but per the norm for the MCU, is not a straight adaptation.

Fans of the comics will recognize elements from Incredible Hulk #180-181, X-Men #120-121 (first Alpha Flight), and more.

I'll be curious to see how this plays out in the MCU as I am a big fan of the Green Goliath and also like Wolverine a lot. I'm currently reading Immortal Hulk, which is a great book, so it will be interesting to see how they take the goofy Professor version from The Avengers: Endgame and turn him into the "Immortal" version, which, in the comics, is a lot more horror-oriented (I'd go so far as say R rated). I'll also say that I welcome the change.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 16/4/2024, 17:50