Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

6 Pagine V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lilo & Stitch (Live Action), Disney + / Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 3/10/2018, 20:54
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Dal sito Hollywood Reporter:

'Lilo & Stitch' Live-Action Remake in the Works at Disney (Exclusive)

Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich, who are already working on the live-action remake of 'Aladdin,' are producing what will be a live-action/CG hybrid.
Stitch is back.

Lilo & Stitch, the 2002 animated movie from Walt Disney Feature Animation, is getting the live-action treatment, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The studio has hired up-and-comer Mike Van Waes to pen the script for the remake, which will be produced by Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback, formerly known as Lin Pictures. The two are already known in the Disney halls as they are working on the high-profile live-action remake of Aladdin.

The original film was written and directed by Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders, who later found acclaim with How to Train Your Dragon.

The Hawaii-centric story told of the bond formed between a lonely human girl named Lilo and a dog-like alien named Stitch, who is engineered to be a force of destruction. Pursuing aliens, social workers and the idea of the bond of a family figure into the proceedings.

While not a massive success by modern box-office standards, the well-regarded movie was a bright spot in a down period of Disney’s animation history and launched several direct-to-video sequels as well as several television series.

It is unclear whether the new project, which is intended to be a live-action/CG hybrid, is intended for theatrical release or for Disney's streaming service that is set to launch in 2019.

Rideback’s Ryan Halprin is co-producing.

The project is the latest in Disney’s successful strategy of mining its past animated classics and repurposing them as live-action tentpoles events. Cinderella, The Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast and Pete’s Dragon are some of the recent releases, with Dumbo, The Lion King and Aladdin among those heading moviegoers’ way in the future.

Van Waes is better known in Hollywood circles as a writer of horror fare. He penned The Crooked Man, based on a character from New Line’s The Conjuring 2 and which is being developed as a Conjuring Universe spinoff. He also wrote Not in Kansas, a Wizard of Oz-themed horror project also set up at New Line. Van Waes is repped by CAA and Grandview.

Lin’s Aladdin is due in theaters May 24, 2019. Guy Ritchie directed the movie, which stars Will Smith as Genie.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 4/10/2018, 11:52
Messaggio #2

Utente

Ommioddio Roftl.gif Roftl.gif Roftl.gif

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 26/6/2019, 22:43
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

La prima stesura della sceneggiatura del film è stata completata.

Da Twitter:

Q: Any word on the live action Lilo and Stitch?

Skyler Shuler @Skylerhxc: I know the first draft of the script is complete.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 4/2/2020, 20:00
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Sbarco su Disney+!

Da The Disinsider

Exclusive: Disney’s Live-Action ‘Lilo & Stitch’ Will Head To Disney+

The film will receive a budget similar to the Disney+ live-action remake of Lady and the Tramp (around $60 million).

Back in October 2018, reports surfaced that a live-action remake to Disney’s 2002 animated hit Lilo & Stitch was in the works. Since then we haven’t heard much on the project, until now.

We have learned that production on the live-action/CGI hybrid is set to begin filming this Fall in Hawaii. The studio is also prepping this film as a part of their original films for Disney+. A cool tidbit we also hear is that the voice of Stitch from the original films and series, Chris Sanders is expected to return as the voice of Stitch.

Here is a brief synopsis for the film:

The story is about the bond formed between a lonely human girl named Lilo and a dog-like alien named Stitch, who is engineered to be a force of destruction.

Mike Van Waes (The Crooked Man) wrote the script for the remake that will be produced by Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback, who are coming off last year’s billion-dollar hit remake of Aladdin and are also producing the Disney+ Inspector Gadget film. Studio execs Zoe Kent (Sade) and Louie Provost (Togo) will oversee the production. A search for a director is underway.

The remake is said to follow the same story as the animated film that followed a young girl’s close encounter with the galaxy’s most wanted extraterrestrial. Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly “dog,” whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren’t, in reality, a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth. Through her love, faith and unwavering belief in ohana, the Hawaiian concept of family, Lilo helps unlock Stitch’s heart and gives him the ability to care for someone else.

Released in the Summer of 2002, Walt Disney Animations’ Lilo & Stitch grossed a whopping $273 million at the worldwide box office on an $80 million. The film would go on to spawn multiple straight to DVD sequels, which ultimately led to a Disney Channel original series that ran for two seasons from 2003-2006

Stay tuned to TheDisInsider.com as we bring you all the latest updates on Disney’s Lilo & Stitch remake.

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 4/2/2020, 20:01

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 4/2/2020, 20:04
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

Adoro Lilo & Stitch, ma anch'io lo vedo più come progetto da Disney+

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/2/2020, 21:40
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

Sì Hiroe, anche secondo noi Lilo e Stitch è meglio come film da Disney +.
Il budget non è elevato e bisogna vedere come lo gestiranno visto che Lilo e Stich ha una parte ambientata nello Spazio e poi ha diversi effetti speciali (che però si possono contenere a seconda di come impostano il racconto).
Almeno c'è qualche novità su questo progetto di cui da tempo non si sapeva più niente.
Se confermano le riprese a fine anno, sarà in streaming per il 2021.

Crediamo in tutta onestà che solo i film delle Principesse (Biancaneve e La Sirenetta) più forse Pinocchio e Bambi siano da cinema tra quelli in lavorazione prossima alle riprese, anche se una possibilità a Peter Pan al cinema l'avremmo data.
Forse per Disney + possono realizzare per il futuro alcuni progetti "minori" (come Pocahontas) o magari alcuni recenti (come La Principessa e il Ranocchio)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/3/2020, 21:23
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Dean Deblois, regista del film animato del 2002, parla del remake.

Dal sito Den Of Geek:

Q: There has also been a recent trend of remaking classic animated movies into live-action films – even Lilo & Stitch has been mooted for the remake treatment. What’s your take on that?

Dean DeBlois: I find it off-putting, to be honest. In one sense, I think it’s easy because all of the hard work of finding the story and honing it has been done – so now you get to take a movie that’s been a success and just make it in a different medium. But more than that, I feel that the live-action adaptations negate the animated ones in some way; as if to say that they are better than the original. You know, “let us improve upon your flawed medium.” So as somebody who loves animation, I think it loses the charm.

Maybe it appeals to a wider audience – and they certainly do well. So I am probably in the minority. But especially for a film like Lilo & Stitch, which was such a singular, quirky vision – we were basically a group of people trying to make Chris Sanders’ idea for a storybook come to life. And it’s so personal; it’s not an age-old fairytale or a known legend. It’s such a specific story. So to remake it, particularly with a new group of people that weren’t part of that original team… Yeah, that seems like an odd one to me.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/5/2020, 12:00
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Chris Sanders, regista del classico, dice la sua sul remake. E' un'intervista di febbraio scorso, che credevamo di aver già messo ma che invece non è così.

Dal sito CinemaBlend:

Lilo And Stitch's Original Director Has A Big Concern For The Live-Action Remake

In recent years, Disney has done some impressive work bringing animated classics into the realm of live-action, both managing to pull off spectacular visual effects-driven feats, and finding new ways to approach beloved stories. Even with that record established, though, there is a fair bit of curiosity surrounding how cinematic magic will be applied to the in-the-works Lilo & Stitch remake – specifically the task of rendering the titular alien into a more reality-based medium.

This has been a lingering question for fans ever since the live-action project was announced a couple years ago, and it turns out they aren’t alone in their pondering. As I learned late last week talking with Chris Sanders, director of the upcoming The Call Of The Wild and co-writer/co-director of the animated Lilo & Stitch, he too isn’t quite sure how that transition is going to work out – and it’s actually a query that ties back to important decisions that were made back when the original film was in development.

It was at the end of my interview with the filmmaker that I asked for his take on the work being done to bring Stitch into live-action, and he began his answer by providing a bit of background about the making of Lilo & Stitch. Released in 2002, the feature was made when the animation industry was experiencing a massive transition from classic hand-drawn cells to CG. Sanders explained that he and co-writer/co-director Dean DeBlois were asked which direction they preferred to go in for their project, and it was actually the design of Stitch and the capacities of computers of the time that ultimately motivated the choice. Said Sanders,

"I definitely thought CG was, not at that point, up to the task of turning [Stitch] into something that would be visually not disturbing. With traditional hand-drawn animation cells you can make it in a particular way you can look at that and not see it as odd. If you think about a reinterpretation of Lilo as a CG character, she would just look very strange because I think she'd feel very Muppet-y because of her big mouth, while in the hand drawn realm she looks pretty normal."

As weird as Stitch looked, with his blue fur, extra arms, and antenna, he didn’t look totally out of place because of the aesthetic design of the rest of the world that was created by the animation style. There was a certain degree of latitude permitted to make him look extra weird and still fit in because even the humans had characteristics that didn’t translate as photo-real.

That, however, won’t be the case in a Lilo & Stitch live-action movie, as the human characters will look specifically human. And that creates an issue given the elements of the film’s plot that require Stitch to have the ability to blend into normal society.

In the animated film, there is a considerable portion of the story where most of the characters are convinced that Stitch is nothing more than a super weird looking dog (one that got run over by a truck, no less), but that’s going to be a little bit hard to swallow if the live-action adaptation features a Stitch that is simply a 3D rendering of the ridiculous alien creature we all recognize. Sanders explained,

"Even though he was very bizarre, I think you could buy that people would accept maybe that he was some sort of dog and not just run screaming from him [in the animated movie]. But in live-action with real people that's going to be different. I don't think you could put a literal Stitch in there and believably think that people wouldn't just run away from him. So I'm very curious what angle they will take on him."

So what will the solution be? Right now the answer is unclear, but as more information comes out about the project hopefully we will get a better idea.

As of now, the Lilo & Stitch live-action adaptation is only in development, with no release date set or filmmakers attached. Hopefully we will get to hear more about it soon, however, and as more updates come in we here at CinemaBlend will continue to report on them.

Also be sure to stay tuned here the site for more from my interview with Chris Sanders, and see The Call Of The Wild, starring Harrison Ford, Omar Sy, Dan Stevens, Karen Gillan, and more, in theaters this Friday.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/11/2020, 22:35
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Da The Hollywood Reporter

Jon M. Chu in Talks to Direct Live-Action 'Lilo & Stitch' Movie (Exclusive)

'Stitch' was initially being developed as a possible feature for Disney+.
Jon M. Chu is gearing up for a Hawaiian roller coaster ride.

The director behind Crazy Rich Asians is in negotiations to helm Disney’s live-action remake of Lilo & Stitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback, the banner behind the billion dollar-grossing live-action remake of Aladdin, are producing. Rideback’s Ryan Halprin is executive producing.

A search for a scribe to work with Chu is now underway. Mike Van Waes wrote the current draft for the project, which has not been greenlit and is still in development.

The original film was written and directed by Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders, who later found acclaim with How to Train Your Dragon.

The Hawaii-centric story told of the bond formed between a lonely human girl named Lilo and a dog-like alien named Stitch, who is engineered to be a force of destruction. Pursuing aliens, social workers and the idea of the bond of a family all figure into the proceedings.

While not a massive success by modern box-office standards, the well-regarded movie was a bright spot in a down period of Disney's animation history and launched several direct-to-video sequels as well as several television series. The characters have also become one of the most sought-after Disney personalities in terms of merchandising.

It is unclear whether Stitch will be released theatrically or on Disney+.

Chu is finding a home at Disney as he recently boarded the Willow series, made by the studio’s Lucasfilm arm, as director and exec producer. The filmmaker, whose Asians grossed over $238 million in 2018, also exec produced and directed episodes of Apple series Home Before Dark.

In the can Chu has In the Heights, the adaptation of the Lin-Manuel Miranda musical that Warner Bros. will release in 2021.

He is repped by UTA, Artists First and Stone Genow.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 19/11/2020, 8:15
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

Rumor: Siena Agudong Joins Disney’s Live-Action ‘Lilo & Stitch’

Just one week after tapping Crazy Rich Asians director Jon M. Chu to direct their upcoming live-action adaptation of Lilo & Stitch, Disney may have found their star.
Now, it should be noted I could not get multiple confirmations on this information I received but was initially given this info from a solid source. That said, this should be taken as a rumor for now.
I have heard the studio has tapped 16-year-old Hawaiian actress Siena Agudong to play Lilo in the updated film, which is said to follow the same concept as the animated film. The most interesting piece of this news is that the studio would be going with an older actress, as Lilo is 6 years old in the original.
Siena Agudong is no stranger to the Disney company as she recently starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Upside Down Magic.

Mike Van Waes wrote the current draft for the project, which has not been greenlit and is still in development. The studio is also prepping this film as a part of their original films for Disney+. A cool tidbit we also hear is that the voice of Stitch from the original films and series, Chris Sanders is expected to return as the voice of Stitch.
Here is a brief synopsis for the film:
The story is about the bond formed between a lonely human girl named Lilo and a dog-like alien named Stitch, who is engineered to be a force of destruction.
The remake is said to follow the same story as the animated film that followed a young girl’s close encounter with the galaxy’s most wanted extraterrestrial. Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly “dog,” whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren’t, in reality, a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth. Through her love, faith, and unwavering belief in ohana, the Hawaiian concept of family, Lilo helps unlock Stitch’s heart and gives him the ability to care for someone else.
Attached to produce are Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback, who are coming off last year’s billion-dollar hit remake of Aladdin and are also producing the Disney+ Inspector Gadget film, as well as the Haunted Mansion reboot. Studio execs Zoe Kent (Sade) and Louie Provost (Togo) will oversee the production.
Released in the Summer of 2002, Walt Disney Animations’ Lilo & Stitch grossed a whopping $273 million at the worldwide box office on an $80 million. The film would go on to spawn multiple straight to DVD sequels, which ultimately led to a Disney Channel original series that ran for two seasons from 2003-2006.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/11/2020, 23:58
Messaggio #11

Gold Member

ci piace questa scelta per Lilo... ha 16 anni la ragazza... faranno come in Alice in Wonderland e Christopher Robin, una sorta di sequel?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 11/1/2021, 22:44
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Jon M. Chu Exits Disney+ ‘Willow’ Series

Last month, during Disney’s Investor Day meeting, Lucasfilm President, Kathleen Kennedy confirmed reports that Crazy Rich Asians director Jon M. Chu would helm the Disney+ Willow sequel series. Now, we have a disappointing update.

Chu took to Instagram and announced that he has departed the project due to scheduling conflicts. Sadly, his statement, which you can read below, was a tough one for him, as he was passionate about the project.

"I’m heartbroken to let you all know that I unfortunately have to step away from directing Willow. With the production schedule moving due to continued lockdowns in the UK, and with a new baby coming this summer (surprise!), the timing is just not going to work for me and my family.

As you may know, Willow has been one of my favorite movies since I was a child, so I’m devastated that

I won’t be able to work with some of my heroes old and new like Kathy, Ron, Jon, Wendy, Michelle, and the amazing cast and crew they’ve put together. Like a kid seeing Willow for the first time in the ‘80s, I will look forward to watching this magical new world unfold as a very enthusiastic fan. And boy do they have an adventure in store for you! I can’t wait for you all to experience it soon.

Much love, and take care of each other during these fast changing times,
Jon M. Chu"

It is unknown at this time of Disney’s live-action adaptation of Lilo & Stitch, which has Chu attached to direct, is also affected by this decision. We will continue to look into this and update you when we can.

Vi domanderete perchè abbiamo inserito nel topic di Lilo e Stitch live action un articolo dedicato a Willow.
La risposta è dovuta al fatto che Jon M. Chu, il regista valutato per il live di Lilo e Stitch, ha lasciato il progetto di Willow per Disney + e ci si chiede quindi anche per il live action di Lilo e Stitch ci saranno problemi o meno...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/1/2021, 22:50
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Presumibilmente se Chu era legato alla regia di Willow prevista per Aprile, questo progetto non si sarebbe girato prima dell'estate. Il problema di Willow è il girato nel Galles e i problemi legati al Covid e alla lontananza da casa vista la gravidanza della compagna imminente. Lecito pensare che per l'estate avrà partorito, inoltre è probabile che Lilo e Stitch sarò girato, se non nelle Hawaii, almeno negli USA. In sintesi, non vedo problemi per la regia di Lilo e Stitch.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/1/2021, 23:08
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

Tra l'altro crediamo che Lilo e Stitch sarà girato in gran parte in teatri di posa a Hollywood, con alcune sequenze in esterna alle Hawaii

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
Hiroe
messaggio 12/1/2021, 17:14
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Pisa

All'inizio ero positiva al progetto ma ho paura che Stitch in CGI fotorealistica venga una cosa abominevole.... Quasi horror!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/5/2021, 22:16
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Upcoming Disney Live-Action Remakes/Adaptations

Cruella is finally in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access. The live-action remakes have been a financial goldmine for Disney, so it’s not shocking that studio has many more projects in various stages of production. So let’s look ahead and see what’s to come.

[...]

Lilo & Stitch

The studio is also prepping this film as a part of their original films for Disney+. Jon M. Chu was tapped to direct the project last year, but has exited the project to focus on Universal’s Wicked remake, an untitled Thai cave rescue project and the upcoming Crazy Rich Asians sequel, China Rich Girlfriend. The remake is said to follow the same story as the animated film that followed a young girl’s close encounter with the galaxy’s most wanted extraterrestrial. Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly “dog,” whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren’t, in reality, a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth. Through her love, faith, and unwavering belief in ohana, the Hawaiian concept of family, Lilo helps unlock Stitch’s heart and gives him the ability to care for someone else. A cool tidbit we hear is that the voice of Stitch from the original films and series, Chris Sanders is expected to return as the voice of Stitch.

[...]

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/11/2021, 0:22
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Skyler Shuler di The Disinsider, alla domanda se al Disney + Day verrà rivelato qualcosa sul remake live action di Lilo e Stitch, risponde che non sa, lo script è stato realizzato da tre anni, probabilmente potrebbero essere annunciati il nuovo regista o alcuni attori e mostrare qualche ricerca

Video al minuto 16:49: Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/1/2022, 21:18
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Dal sito RadioTimes, articolo del luglio 2021:

The movie will be produced by Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich, who worked on Aladdin and are also attached to the new Inspector Gadget reboot. Mike Van Waes is screenwriter on the project.

The movie will also film in Hawaii. Shooting was meant to start last year but, with COVID, there's been no news of rescheduling yet.

Le riprese del film dovevano iniziare nel 2020 ma a causa del Covid non si sa ancora quando inizieranno.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 16/5/2022, 21:23
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Il film è ancora in sviluppo:

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Other live-action remakes in various stages of development at the studio include The Little Mermaid, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hercules, Lilo & Stitch, Tangled, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Robin Hood, and The Lion King prequel. Peter Pan & Wendy and Pinocchio are set to debut later this year on Disney+. Rumblings of spin-offs from Mulan and others are rumored.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/7/2022, 22:22
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

OnlyAndOne @awardsformovies :

What not-so-talked-about films do you think will get big updates at D23?

Skyler Shuler @SkylerShuler In risposta a @awardsformovies:

Merlin, Sword in the Stone, Lilo & Stitch.

E nelle Storie di Instagram precisa che il film non è cancellato:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/7/2022, 22:50
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Trovato il nuovo regista del film:

Dal sito DeadLine:

‘Lilo & Stitch’ Live-Action Pic At Disney Taps ‘Marcel The Shell With Shoes On’s Dean Fleischer Camp To Direct

EXCLUSIVE: Following the critical success of his movie Marcel the Shell With Shoes On, Dean Fleischer Camp has found his next project as he has been tapped to direct the live-action adaptation of the classic animated pic Lilo & Stitch for Disney. Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback are producing. Rideback’s Ryan Halprin is executive producing. Unknown at this time whether the film will be theatrical or on Disney Plus. Chris Kekaniokalani Bright is in negotiations to write the script.

The 2002 animated pic told of the friendship formed between a lonely human girl named Lilo and an alien named Stitch, who is engineered to be a force of destruction.

As for Camp, this marks his first live-action film at a major studio following the recent release of his A24 animated pic Marcel The Shell With Shoes On. The film is already tracking to become another overachieving hit for the studio after bowing in only 48 locations but almost bringing in $1 million at the box office with more to come as its release goes wider.

He is repped by CAA and Mosaic.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/8/2022, 21:31
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Live-Action ‘Lilo & Stitch’ Director Dean Fleischer Camp Plans to Consult With Original Director Chris Sanders

Director Dean Fleischer Camp is receiving tons of praise for his newest film Marcel the Shell With Shoes On. His work helped him nab the job of directing Disney’s live-action adaptation of Lilo & Stitch.

While speaking with TheWrap during press for Marcel, Camp revealed that it is still too early to talk about Lilo & Stitch but says he is a fan of the original. “I’m a huge fan of the original and it means enough to me that I will work so hard to make it to get it right and to do it justice. But it is so early in the process. Like I don’t even know how to answer a lot of those questions.”

When asked if he would consult with the animated Lilo & Stitch director Chris Sanders, Camp said of course. “Oh, of course. The man has to be involved. I don’t know him personally, but obviously, it’s his creation.” There are rumors that Chris Sanders will in fact return to do the voice work for Stitch in the live-action remake, but of course, those have yet to be confirmed by Disney.

The remake, which is expected to be a Disney+ feature, is said to follow the same story as the animated film that followed a young girl’s close encounter with the galaxy’s most wanted extraterrestrial. Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly “dog,” whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren’t, in reality, a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth. Through her love, faith, and unwavering belief in ohana, the Hawaiian concept of family, Lilo helps unlock Stitch’s heart and gives him the ability to care for someone else.

Attached to produce are Dan Lin and Jonathan Eirich of Rideback, who are coming off last year’s billion-dollar hit remake of Aladdin and are also producing the Disney+ Inspector Gadget film, as well as the Haunted Mansion reboot. Studio execs Zoe Kent (Sade) and Louie Provost (Togo) will oversee the production.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/8/2022, 6:52
Messaggio #23

Gold Member

Non immaginavo fossero ancora agli stadi iniziali, di questo passo potrebbe anche rischiare di non vedere la luce.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 31/8/2022, 18:57
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

Rumor:

* il film sarà per Disney +

Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: Disney’s Live-Action ‘Hunchback Of Notre Dame’ Still On Track, Headed To Disney+ Alongside ‘Lilo & Stitch’

We’re literally days away from this year’s D23 Expo. Although we expect to receive some awesome news and exciting updates about Disney’s future projects at the event, we at The DisInsider have obtained some interesting information about a couple of upcoming projects that we thought would be fun to share.

Now, to be totally transparent, we couldn’t get enough confirmation on the following info to run it as an exclusive, but we thought Disney fans would still enjoy hearing the “news” which is why we’re opting to run it as a rumor. So it goes without saying that everything below should be taken with a grain of salt.

Now, we’ve previously reported on this but we’ve gotten word again that the previously announced live-action Lilo & Stitch film is still being planned as a Disney+ exclusive. As you might recall, earlier this Summer, Dean Fleischer Camp (Marcel the Shell With Shoes On) was tapped to direct the film. While we don’t have a clear timeline of when exactly the film will be released, we expect production to ramp up in the coming months.

That’s not all. Another previously announced live-action remake is still in development and being eyed for a Disney+ release too: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Despite being announced three years ago, the last time the project was even acknowledged was in a throwaway tweet by Josh Gad in January of 2021. When asked about the film on Twitter, the actor simply replied “Getting. Closer. And. Closer.”

The last thing we at The DisInsider had heard about the project was that it was supposed to enter production this past February under the working title ‘Macaron.’ That obviously did not happen, which is one of many reasons we opted to not report on it, but with this latest bit of info it looks like fans might actually “closer” than ever to an update.

Now, once again, there’s a chance some of this info could be wrong – that’s why we’ve listed it as a rumor and not a report. Hopefully Disney will offer some official clarification at their live-action panel next week.

Stay tuned for more fun and exciting rumors like this one that we’ll be sharing leading up until the Expo!

And be sure to find us there too! The DisInsider will be in attendance and will have a booth during the event. Make sure to stop by for photo ops, games, goodies, and so much more!

User's Signature

+Quote Post

6 Pagine V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 13:46