Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

13 Pagine V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crudelia, Walt Disney Pictures / Esclusiva Accesso VIP Disney+
Daydreamer
messaggio 27/12/2019, 8:05
Messaggio #121

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Penso infatti si tratti di una liberissima trasposizione, un po' alla "Maleficent". Meno filologica. Riprenderà temi e personaggi ma reinventandoli, una cosa simile alla serie tv "C'era una Volta". Sarebbe bene prenderlo per ciò che è, facendo meno raffronti possibili con il Classico wink.gif .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 31/12/2019, 8:52
Messaggio #122

Gold Member

Skyler Shuler di The Disinsider nelle sue storie instagram dice che dovremmo vedere un primo trailer tra giugno e luglio 2020.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/1/2020, 23:26
Messaggio #123

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: Mark Strong Joins Emma Stone In ‘Cruella’ As The Baron

Disney’s Cruella is currently in production, but that’s not stopping the studio from casting big name talent as Shazam! star Mark Strong has a role in the upcoming film.

It is unknown at this time who Strong would be playing, however, we have learned that Cruella’s father will have a small role in the film, so that is a likely possibility. The role of Cruella’s father is known as “The Baron” and is said to have a kind heart and is a good person.

Cruella also stars Emma Thompson (Saving Mr. Banks) as the Baroness, Emily Beecham (Into The Badlands) likely playing Anita, and Killing Eve star Kirby Howell-Baptiste in a currently unknown role.

Further, Dev Patel has been approached for the role of Raj aka Roger, the owner of Pongo, but that has yet to be confirmed at this moment. Glenn Close is on board as a producer on the project.

The film will explore the villainess in 70’s London. Cruella originated in Dodie Smith’s beloved 1956 book, “The Hundred and One Dalmatians.” The role was voiced by Betty Lou Gerson in Walt Disney’s 1961 animated adaptation and played by Close in the 1996 live-action remake, as well as in that film’s 2000 sequel, 102 Dalmatians.

Directed by Craig Gillespie (I, Tonya), Cruella will hit theaters on May 28, 2021.

Pare che sarà il padre di Crudelia...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 4/1/2020, 1:42
Messaggio #124

Gold Member

Da notare che Glenn Close torna in veste di produttrice del film.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/2/2020, 23:26
Messaggio #125

Gold Member

Dal sito Bustle:

'Little Joe' Star Emily Beecham On Being In Disney's 'Cruella' & Why Getting A Bowl-Cut Was "Liberating"

[...]

Next up is Cruella, the hotly anticipated prequel to 101 Dalmatians starring Emma Stone as a young Cruella de Vil living in London in the 1970s. Beecham’s role in the film is currently unknown - she’s pretty much sworn to secrecy on the whole thing - but says filming was a dream come true.

“It looks very beautiful,” she says. “The costumes are amazing, very Vivienne Westwood inspired, that London look. And the whole screen quality is quite dark and down. Craig Gillespie directed it who directed I, Tonya and Lars and the Real Girl, so I think he's brought quite an edginess to it.

“There's a real naturalness to the acting and he wanted us to improvise and make up new stuff. There's lots of kids, lots of animals and he's brilliant with the children. I think it will be very humorous.”

With Cruella set to tell the story of such an iconic Disney villain, I ask Beecham which cartoon baddie she’d most like to bring to life on screen. After weighing up Ursula from The Little Mermaid and Jafar from Aladdin, she settles on “the horrible warty wicked witch” from Snow White. Well, if anyone could rock it, she could.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/5/2020, 22:37
Messaggio #126

Gold Member

Dalle storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler:

Per eventuali teaser/trailer di Cruella, dovremo attendere almeno luglio.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/6/2020, 14:10
Messaggio #127

Gold Member

Ecco il logo del film:

Qui dalla lavorazione del film, un'immagine realizzata sui camici delle persone addette al trucco e parrucco:

E qui riportiamo la trama di un libro che è una sorta di romanzo prequel/midquel del film (NON è la trama del film):

Before she becomes Cruella de Vil, teenaged Estella has a dream. She wishes to become a fashion designer, having been gifted with talent, innovation, and ambition all in equal measures. But life seems intent on making sure her dreams never come true. Having wound up penniless and orphaned in London at twelve, four years later Estella runs wild through the city streets with her best friends and partners-in-(petty)-crime, Horace and Jasper, two amateur thieves. When a chance encounter vaults Estella into the world of the young rich and famous, however, she begins to question the existence she's built for herself in London and wonders whether she might, indeed, be destined for more after all. When an up-and-coming rockstar commissions Estella to design him a signature piece, she begins to feel as though she has truly arrived. But what is the cost of keeping up with the fast crowd-- and is it a price Estella is willing to pay?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/8/2020, 11:16
Messaggio #128

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler di The Disinsider:

Anche Crudelia potrebbe diventare un'esclusiva Disney + come avvenuto per Mulan

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 6/10/2020, 19:33
Messaggio #129

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider

New Story Details For Disney’s ‘Cruella’ Emerge

We are still several months away from the release of Disney’s 101 Dalmatian spinoff Cruella, centered on the classic Walt Disney villain.
While details on the project have been kept under wraps, a new description on the film has emerged, giving us some information about the film. Take a look below:
Before she becomes Cruella de Vil?
Teenaged Estella has a dream. She wishes to become a fashion designer, having been gifted with talent, innovation, and ambition all in equal measures. But life seems intent on making sure her dreams never come true. Having wound up penniless and orphaned in London at twelve, four years later Estella runs wild through the city streets with her best friends and partners-in-(petty)-crime, Horace and Jasper, two amateur thieves. When a chance encounter vaults Estella into the world of the young rich and famous, however, she begins to question the existence she’s built for herself in London and wonders whether she might, indeed, be destined for more after all. When an up-and-coming rockstar commissions Estella to design him a signature piece, she begins to feel as though she has truly arrived. But what is the cost of keeping up with the fast crowd– and is it a price Estella is willing to pay?

Emma Stone (La La Land) plays the villainious, Emma Thompson (Saving Mr. Banks) as the Baroness, Paul Walter Hauser, and Joel Fry as Cruella’s classic henchmen Jasper and Horace, Emily Beecham (Into The Badlands) likely playing Anita, Mark Strong (Shazam!) as the Baron, and Killing Eve star Kirby Howell-Baptiste in a currently unknown role.
Further, Dev Patel has been approached for the role of Raj aka Roger, the owner of Pongo, but that has yet to be confirmed at this moment. Glenn Close is on board as a producer on the project. The film will explore the villainess in 1970’s London. Cruella originated in Dodie Smith’s beloved 1956 book, “The Hundred and One Dalmatians.” The role was voiced by Betty Lou Gerson in Walt Disney’s 1961 animated adaptation and played by Close in the 1996 live-action remake, as well as in that film’s 2000 sequel, 102 Dalmatians.
Production on the project wrapped before the Hollywood shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic. Directed by Craig Gillespie (I, Tonya), Cruella will hit theaters on May 28, 2021.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/10/2020, 22:51
Messaggio #130

Gold Member

La trama è tratta da un romanzo per adolescenti scritto da Maureen Johnson che uscirà negli USA per Disney Press il 13 aprile 2021.
Non si sa se il romanzo verrà tradotto in italiano (probabilmente no)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/10/2020, 23:31
Messaggio #131

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Exclusive: ‘Everybody’s Talking About Jamie’ Star John McCrea Joins Disney’s ‘Cruella’

Disney’s live-action Cruella de Vil origin film, Cruella is currently in post-production and only six months away from hitting the big screen but that’s not stopping new casting news from coming.

We have learned that John McCrea, who headlined the stage version of Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, which Disney and 20th Century Studios’ has turned into a big screen feature, out later this year, will also appear in the 101 Dalmatian prequel in a supporting. McCrea’s character details are being kept under wraps but is going by the name, Artie.

Just last week we shared brand new story details for Cruella, highlighting Cruella’s upbringing and where we will meet her in the film:

Before she becomes Cruella de Vil?

Teenaged Estella has a dream. She wishes to become a fashion designer, having been gifted with talent, innovation, and ambition all in equal measures. But life seems intent on making sure her dreams never come true. Having wound up penniless and orphaned in London at twelve, four years later Estella runs wild through the city streets with her best friends and partners-in-(petty)-crime, Horace and Jasper, two amateur thieves. When a chance encounter vaults Estella into the world of the young rich and famous, however, she begins to question the existence she’s built for herself in London and wonders whether she might, indeed, be destined for more after all. When an up-and-coming rockstar commissions Estella to design him a signature piece, she begins to feel as though she has truly arrived. But what is the cost of keeping up with the fast crowd– and is it a price Estella is willing to pay?

Emma Stone (La La Land) plays the villainious, Emma Thompson (Saving Mr. Banks) as the Baroness, Paul Walter Hauser (BlacKkKlansman), and Joel Fry (Yesterday) as Cruella’s classic henchmen Jasper and Horace, Emily Beecham (Into The Badlands) likely playing Anita, Mark Strong (Shazam!) as the Baron, and Killing Eve star Kirby Howell-Baptiste in a currently unknown role.

Further, Dev Patel has been approached for the role of Raj aka Roger, the owner of Pongo, but that has yet to be confirmed at this moment. Glenn Close is on board as a producer on the project. The film will explore the villainess in 1970’s London. Cruella originated in Dodie Smith’s beloved 1956 book, “The Hundred and One Dalmatians.” The role was voiced by Betty Lou Gerson in Walt Disney’s 1961 animated adaptation and played by Close in the 1996 live-action remake, as well as in that film’s 2000 sequel, 102 Dalmatians.

Production on the project wrapped before the Hollywood shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic. Directed by Craig Gillespie (I, Tonya), Cruella will hit theaters on May 28, 2021.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 21/10/2020, 7:17
Messaggio #132

Gold Member

Ha l'aspetto di un giovane Rudy ma il suo ruolo è un tale Artie. Vedremo se sarà un nome "nascosto" o un altro personaggio, magari sarà una vecchia fiamma di Crudelia.

+Quote Post
-kekkomon-
messaggio 21/10/2020, 7:22
Messaggio #133

Utente

Ma non hanno finito di girare?

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 21/10/2020, 12:56
Messaggio #134

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (kekkomon @ 21/10/2020, 8:22) *
Ma non hanno finito di girare?

Sì sì, sono già da tempo in post produzione ma si sa che la Disney non sempre rivela il suo cast per intero. Ora è uscita la news che anche questo attore ha avuto un ruolo nel film, ovvero tale Artie.

+Quote Post
theprinceisonfir...
messaggio 21/10/2020, 16:02
Messaggio #135

Millennium Member

Gruppo: Utente

Sinceramente mi aspettavo almeno un teaser trailer, dato che l'uscita cinematografica è relativamente vicina. Ripongo enormi aspettative in questo progetto ma sono prontissimo a vederle disattese laugh.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 9/11/2020, 20:04
Messaggio #136

Gold Member

Da BadTaste

Cruella, Mark Strong parla della sua esperienza sul set del live action Disney con Emma Stone

In una recente intervista rilasciata a Collider Mark Strong ha parlato della sua esperienza sul set di Cruella, il live action della Disney dedicato all’iconica villain Crudelia De Mon che, nella pellicola, sarà interpretata da Emma Stone.

Mark Strong racconta:
Beh, che dire, è stata una fantastica esperienza. Ero un gran fan del regista che l’ha diretto, Craig Gillespie. Ho amato I, Tonya e Lars e Lars e una ragazza tutta sua, i film che ha fatto prima che lo conoscessi. È stato fantastico essere su quel set, è una produzione letteralmente gigantesca. Ci sono sequenze di ballo incredibilmente eleganti, una roba davvero notevole. Sono stato sul set proprio in quelle giornate e ho speso la gran parte del mio tempo con le due Emme, Emma Stone ed Emma Thompson. [...]

+Quote Post
theprinceisonfir...
messaggio 9/11/2020, 22:46
Messaggio #137

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (Daydreamer @ 9/11/2020, 22:04) *
Da BadTaste

Cruella, Mark Strong parla della sua esperienza sul set del live action Disney con Emma Stone

In una recente intervista rilasciata a Collider Mark Strong ha parlato della sua esperienza sul set di Cruella, il live action della Disney dedicato all’iconica villain Crudelia De Mon che, nella pellicola, sarà interpretata da Emma Stone.

Mark Strong racconta:
Beh, che dire, è stata una fantastica esperienza. Ero un gran fan del regista che l’ha diretto, Craig Gillespie. Ho amato I, Tonya e Lars e Lars e una ragazza tutta sua, i film che ha fatto prima che lo conoscessi. È stato fantastico essere su quel set, è una produzione letteralmente gigantesca. Ci sono sequenze di ballo incredibilmente eleganti, una roba davvero notevole. Sono stato sul set proprio in quelle giornate e ho speso la gran parte del mio tempo con le due Emme, Emma Stone ed Emma Thompson. [...]

I Tonya era un film stupendo, altro motivo per cui non vedo l'ora di vedere qualche immagine di questa pellicola, che aspetto come il natale.

Messaggio modificato da theprinceisonfire il 9/11/2020, 22:47

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 10/11/2020, 0:03
Messaggio #138

Gold Member

scena di ballo?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/11/2020, 0:25
Messaggio #139

Gold Member

Dal sito Collider, l'intervista originale a Mark Strong:

You’re also in Cruella, which we know is the origin story of the Disney villain Cruella de Vil. Without spoilers, what’s it like to be a part of something like that, where you have a hand in telling the story of such a famous character?

Well, I had a great time. Craig Gillespie, who directed it, I was a big fan of. I loved I, Tonya and I loved Lars and the Real Girl, the films that he made before I got to know him. Just liking the stuff he’d made meant that we wanted to work together, and he asked me to play this part in Cruella. It was fantastic being on set. It’s such a massive production. There are huge fashion and ballroom sequences in it, which are just so impressive. I got to be on set during those days and spend most of my time with the two Emmas – Emma Stone and Emma Thompson. It was just great being able to shoot the breeze with those guys during the downtime, and then play with them, telling this fantastical story that I think people are thoroughly going to enjoy, when the cameras were rolling.

I’m definitely excited and curious about the film. I’ve always been fascinated by that character, and I’m hoping that we’ll get to see the film at some point soon.

What the film does, which is brilliant, is try to throw a light on where the Cruella that we think we know has come from. It’s a development story, as you see Cruella grow into the Cruella de Vil that we know and love to hate.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 13/11/2020, 20:54
Messaggio #140

Gold Member

Il film ha tutta l'aria di essere davvero cool a giudicare da questo libro prequel.

Da The Disinsider

‘Cruella’ Prequel Novel ‘Hello Cruel Heart’ Coming in 2021

We are just a few months away from Disney’s 101 Dalmatians prequel movie Cruella, which centers on the villain’s young adult life before becoming the iconic Disney villain we know her as today. Now, Disney publishing is releasing a novel just in time for the new film that will explore the origin even further.

The new novel from Disney Publishing and author Maureen Johnson, Hello Cruel Heart is set to debut April 6, 2021.

While speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, Johnson discussed what Hello, Cruel Heart will be about:

Before there was Cruella, there was Estella. In Hello, Cruel Heart, we meet a sixteen-year-old Estrella in London, living in a bombed-out place called the Lair with Jasper and Horace, stealing to make ends meet, and trying to establish herself as a fashion designer. In the summer of 1967, London was the coolest place in the entire world. It was called Swinging London, and everything was happening at once—especially music and fashion. Estella meets a pair of rich siblings, Magda and Richard, who sweep Estella into London’s most fashionable set. Through them, she meets Peter, the guitarist and songwriter for the Electric Teacup, an up and coming band. Estella will go through a whirlwind romance and an intense social experience that turns her toward her eventual emergence as Cruella.

Emma Stone (La La Land) plays the villainious, Emma Thompson (Saving Mr. Banks) as the Baroness, Paul Walter Hauser, and Joel Fry as Cruella’s classic henchmen Jasper and Horace, Emily Beecham (Into The Badlands) likely playing Anita, Mark Strong (Shazam!) as the Baron, and Killing Eve star Kirby Howell-Baptiste in a currently unknown role.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/11/2020, 19:55
Messaggio #141

Gold Member

Intervista all'autore del libro:

Da The Hollywood Reporter:

'Cruella' Prequel Novel 'Hello Cruel Heart' Debuting in 2021

The Maureen Johnson book will tie in with next year's Disney movie that stars Emma Stone as the '101 Dalmatians' villain.
Everyone is familiar with Cruella de Vil, but who was she before she was like a spider waiting for the kill, as the song puts it? Fans of the iconic Disney villain will get a chance to see Cruella’s beginnings in Hello, Cruel Heart, a new novel due in early 2021 from Disney Press.

Written by Maureen Johnson, Hello Cruel Heart is a prequel to the upcoming Disney movie Cruella, which tells the backstory of Cruella de Vil, the villain from the 101 Dalmatians franchise.

That movie, starring Emma Stone in the title role, is set in the 1970s, and Hello, Cruel Heart is set in the swinging London of 1967 — a time when the teenage girl who’ll one day call herself Cruella is looking for the opportunity to establish herself in the world of fashion, no matter what it takes. Johnson, the New York Times bestselling author of the Truly Devious series, explained more to The Hollywood Reporter.

Tell us about Hello, Cruel Heart, and the girl who’ll become Cruella de Vil.

Before there was Cruella, there was Estella. In Hello, Cruel Heart, we meet a sixteen-year-old Estrella in London, living in a bombed out place called the Lair with Jasper and Horace, stealing to make ends meet, and trying to establish herself as a fashion designer. In the summer of 1967, London was the coolest place in the entire world. It was called Swinging London, and everything was happening at once—especially music and fashion. Estella meets a pair of rich siblings, Magda and Richard, who sweep Estella into London’s most fashionable set. Through them, she meets Peter, the guitarist and songwriter for the Electric Teacup, an up and coming band. Estella will go through a whirlwind romance and an intense social experience that turns her toward her eventual emergence as Cruella.

What was your favorite part about getting to dive deeper into the backstory of such a famous villain as Cruella?

Honestly, I barely had to dive. I’ve always been obsessed with this period. Writing this book finally gave me a chance to use all of these things that I’ve always been interested in. I had to stop myself from going into too much detail because the book would have turned into 900 pages of granular detail about stuff I can’t stop thinking about. Let me know when you have ten hours and we’ll talk.

While the film is set in the heart of the punk rock movement of the 1970s, this book takes place about ten years beforehand, in the Swinging London of the late sixties. What about this time period in particular appeals to you?

I’m not exactly sure what got me so interested, but I know it happened when I was maybe 12 or 13. I remember my uncle lent me a copy of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles, and once I heard that, my whole life changed. I suppose the answer is that this period was one of massive change, of huge experimentation. It exploded in music and color. It changed society. The things that happened that summer, we still see the influence now, every day. Music, art, fashion, thought, political movements… so much of it can be traced back to 1967.

Music is a big part of this story, since young Cruella’s big break comes with meeting the guitarist of and up-and-coming band. How does music factor into your creative process? Did you have a playlist you listened to while writing this novel—if so, care to share any songs from that playlist with us?

I used a lot of music in the creation of this book! Maybe the biggest album of the period it covers—and certainly one of the most famous of all time—is Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles. If you’ve never heard it, well, now is a good time. You can also see a bit of the recording of one of the most famous tracks, “A Day in the Life.” They turned this recording into a party, and you can see many of the people mentioned in the book.

I was thinking about “Itchycoo Park” by The Small Faces when I was making the Electric Teacup. This is one of my favorite songs of all time. I first heard it when I went to London after college and I was working there during a brutally hot but amazing summer.

I mention the Rolling Stones a lot, including Mick and Marianne. Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithful were a couple, and they lived at 48 Cheyne Walk. I made Magda and Richard their neighbors. There are many great Rolling Stones songs I could mention here, but I think I’m going to go with "We Love You." Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were famously arrested and put on trial in 1967, and they made this song in response to those events and their release. Marianne appears in this — I love Marianne. The guy who appears to be falling asleep all the time in this is Brian Jones, who founded the Rolling Stones. I based Peter’s — the guitarist/songwriter for Electric Teacup and Estella’s love interest in the book — ability to play any instrument he picks up on Brian, who had that talent.

There are so many incredible songs I could add. A few more, like, “Waterloo Sunset” by the Kinks,” A Whiter Shade of Pale” by Procol Harum, or “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix.

What about Cruella’s character do you think your readers, and general readers of YA fiction, will gravitate toward?

Cruella, or Estella, as she is called in the book, wants to make something of herself. She has a passion. She’s obsessed. She falls in love with a musician and gets swept up in fandom and frenzy. She’s in the middle of one of the most exciting cities in the world, at an incredibly exciting time. But she’s also not sure who her friends are. Love, music, fame, money, and friendship—she goes through it all.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 14/11/2020, 21:38
Messaggio #142

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Fighissimo lo stile del poster.

Spero di riuscire a godermi il film quando uscirà, senza pensare tutto il tempo che "la vera Crudelia non avrebbe mai fatto questo o quello". Io sono un po' così, purtroppo, anche la versione materna di Malefica non l'ho proprio digerita..

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/11/2020, 22:14
Messaggio #143

Gold Member

Hiroe, invece a noi Maleficent 1 e 2 sono piaciuti tantissimo... la versione materna della Jolie l'abbiamo trovata una genialata... ok sono gusti ma Maleficent è un franchise che occuperà sempre un posto molto speciale nel nostro cuore...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
theprinceisonfir...
messaggio 15/11/2020, 0:11
Messaggio #144

Millennium Member

Io sono convinto che Crudelia non subirà il trattamento riservato a Malefica.

Questo film è estremamente ambizioso, ha un cast di primo piano ed un budget molto alto, ma al timone vanta un regista esperto di film introspettivi, autoriali.
La parabola della protagonista probabilmente mostrerà un'allegoria degli effetti negativi della fama e della smania di successo e, sebbene certamente il ritratto di Crudelia sarà più chiaroscurale e simpatetico rispetto ad un canonico "villain" disney, suppongo che non si lesineranno dall'approfondire la psiche del personaggio.

Non sarà un progetto drammatico come Joker, ma nemmeno "buonista" come Maleficent.

Messaggio modificato da theprinceisonfire il 15/11/2020, 0:13

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:

13 Pagine V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
4 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (4 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 29/3/2024, 14:12