Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

5 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mufasa: Il Re Leone aka Il Re Leone 2 (Animazione Fotorealistica), Walt Disney Pictures
SereTas
messaggio 12/4/2021, 22:29
Messaggio #25

Gruppo: Utente

Buonasera a tutti!
Sono Serena e finalmente posso scrivere anch'io biggrin.gif

Vi ringrazio per i complimenti e, da adesso, vi terrò aggiornati sulle mie cover sul topic che ha aperto Andrea nella sezione "Village" smile.gif

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 12/4/2021, 22:51
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Ciao Serena!
Benvenuta sul forum!
Le tue canzoni sono molto apprezzate! brava!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 16/4/2021, 13:14
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Ciao Serena, benvenuta e bravissima!!!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
SereTas
messaggio 16/4/2021, 17:23
Messaggio #28

Vi ringrazio moltissimo per i complimenti e per aver dedicato parte del vostro tempo per me. grazie mille heart.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 9/5/2021, 13:47
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

Dal sito TheDisinsider e Patreon di Daniel Richtman:

‘The Lion King’ Sequel to Feature Multiple New Characters

Casting is underway for Disney’s follow-up to their highest-grossing live-action/CGI remake of The Lion King, released in 2019. Now, thanks to an industry insider we have some new information on the film.

Thanks to Daniel Richtman, he has revealed a new production grid that features two familiar characters and several new characters.

The studio is currently casting for actors to play the roles of young Scar and Mufasa. For both of these characters, the studio is looking for young actors to play the characters between the ages of 8 and 13. The younger versions of these classic characters will lead the film that is said to be a sequel that will also explore the origin of Mufasa, which this casting breakdown only confirms.

Disney is also looking to cast actors for brand new characters not shown in the previous incarnations of the various Lion King films. The characters are as follows, Adah, Horatio, Elijah, Celia, Kaliban, Cardi (no, not B.), and Zola. The grid states they are looking for a mix of American and British accents for the role, but provide no additional information on the characters.

Academy Award- winning director Barry Jenkins (Moonlight) will be in the director’s seat for this film. He will be teaming up once again with his cinematographer James Laxton. Jenkins talked about the project a couple months back.

I read the script and about 40 pages in I turned to Lulu [Wang] and I said, “Holy shit, this is good.” And as I kept reading, I got further away from the side of my brain that said, “Oh, a filmmaker like you doesn’t make a film like this,” and allowed myself to get to the place where these characters, this story, is amazing. What really pushed me across the line was James, my DP, said, “You know what? There’s something really interesting in this mode of filmmaking that we haven’t done and that not many people have done.” That was when I went back to the powers that be and said, “I would love to do this, but I’ve got to be able to do what I do.” And they said yes! I think part of that is because I knew at that point that you had already shot a very big movie of your own with some of these same folks. And knowing that Chloe Zhao had gone from one of the most beautiful films of the century with “The Rider” to making a Marvel movie, I was like, “Oh, shit. If she can do it, I can do it.”

The film will be produced by Adele Romanski and Mark Ceryak. Production will begin in Los Angeles on September 6. Though no release date has been officially announced, it is likely that this will be a theatrical release, rather than one going straight to Disney+.

There is no official title as of yet- however, the working title is confirmed to be Wonderwall.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Under the sea
messaggio 9/5/2021, 14:09
Messaggio #30

Top Member

Ogni volta che sento parlare dei sequel di un live action,divento un po' perplesso.
Anche perché alcuni come il re leone e Aladdin hanno già avuto dei sequel,anche se non canonici, però comunque seguiti.
Bho il mio interesse per ora rimane 0.
Preferirei procedessero con Biancaneve, raperonzolo(magari inspirata alla versione dark di Glen Keane) o la regina della nevi (questa invece inspirata alla versione del 2009,che era molto bella e romantica).
Dei seguiti dei film già super sfruttati non mi importa nulla.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/5/2021, 22:13
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

Upcoming Disney Live-Action Remakes/Adaptations

Cruella is finally in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access. The live-action remakes have been a financial goldmine for Disney, so it’s not shocking that studio has many more projects in various stages of production. So let’s look ahead and see what’s to come.

[...]

The Lion King Sequel

The upcoming follow-up to the highest-grossing live-action remake, The Lion King will be directed by Academy Award nominee Barry Jenkins. This adaptation is expected to explore the origin of Mufasa. The film use a Godfather: Part II approach. The studio is currently casting for actors to play the roles of young Scar and Mufasa. Disney is also looking to cast actors for brand new characters not shown in the previous incarnations of the various Lion King films. The characters are as follows, Adah, Horatio, Elijah, Celia, Kaliban, Cardi (no, not B.), and Zola. The project is being developed for a theatrical release and starts production this September.

[...]

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/8/2021, 22:48
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

Dalle Stories di Instagram di Skyler Shuler:

* La produzione de Il Re Leone 2 inizierà il mese prossimo

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 26/8/2021, 19:21
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

Ecco le voci del giovane Mufasa e del giovane Taka (Scar).

Da Deadline

‘The Lion King’ Prequel: Kelvin Harrison Jr. & Aaron Pierre To Lead Cast For Disney & Barry Jenkins

EXCLUSIVE: The Lion King prequel is roaring into life. We can reveal that Waves and The Trial Of The Chicago 7 star Kelvin Harrison Jr. and The Underground Railroad star Aaron Pierre are set to lead voice cast.

Production is underway on the anticipated feature, which will see Moonlight director Barry Jenkins further explore the mythology of the iconic characters, including Mufasa’s origin story.

Pierre — who recently teamed up with Jenkins on Amazon series The Underground Railroad — will play Mufasa while Harrison Jr. is playing Taka. Additional casting is in process with plenty of big names likely.

The untitled prequel (which Disney describes as live-action) will continue with the photorealistic animation technology that director Jon Favreau used in the blockbuster 2019 update of the beloved franchise. Jeff Nathanson, who scripted the last instalment, is back in the fold.

At its investor day late last year, Disney revealed that music will be coming from Hans Zimmer (who scored the original and 2019 version), Pharrell, and Succession’s Nicholas Britell.

Jenkins’ PASTEL partners Adele Romanski and Mark Ceryak are producing with Disney.

BAFTA-nominated actor Harrison Jr. is best known for movies Waves, Luce, It Comes At Night and Monsters And Men. The rising actor will next be seen starring in Joe Wright’s Cyrano and as B.B.King in Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Presley biopic.

Pierre was most recently seen in M. Night Shyamalan’s Old and as Caesar in all ten episodes of The Underground Railroad. Previous credits include Syfy’s Krypton and Amazon series Britannia.

Jenkins won the Oscar for scripting the Best Picture winner Moonlight.

Disney’s 2019 update of The Lion King grossed more than $1.6BN worldwide during its theatrical run, overtaking Frozen to become the highest-grossing animated film of all time.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 26/8/2021, 23:04
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

quindi la produzione è in corso...
lo stanno realizzando a tempo record, soprattutto se contiamo che generalmente tra il primo film e il sequel passano circa 5/6 anni...
chissà Aladdin 2...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/10/2021, 20:38
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler:

Il Re Leone 2 o meglio il prequel del Re Leone è da un mese in produzione.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 9/11/2021, 14:54
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

Il noto Skyler Shuler di The Disinsider parla del Re Leone 2 e dice che la produzione inizia questo mese mentre a settembre si è definito il cast:

Click

Ne parla al minuto 43:45

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/11/2021, 0:16
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

Il titolo di lavorazione del film è WONDERWALL

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/12/2021, 19:16
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

Bri @ghostinbri0:

Any updates on Lion King 2? Will Beyoncé return?

Skyler Shuler @SkylerShuler:

I didn’t see Nala/Beyoncé on any production info I received, she may be involved but I can’t confirm that.

Da Twitter:

Ido Shyvits @idoideas:

I understand there was a lot of money income for The Lion King (2019), but there's was a lot of negative reaction to the photorealistic CGI. Why would Disney keep it for a prequel instead of having an animated one? (and if you don't know tell me your own opinion about it)

The Lion King saw a massive profit, and when Barry Jenkins is knocking on the door to direct the film and help develop a brand new story, you take it.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 30/12/2021, 21:41
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

La lavorazione del film dura dal 1 novembre al 27 maggio:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 25/2/2022, 23:44
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

Da Twitter:

March 2023: Haunted Mansion
May 2023: The Little Mermaid

Disney also has a live-action set for August 11, can't imagine it's for Snow White...

Just to be clear, I believe August will be The Lion King prequel directed by Barry Jenkins.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/3/2022, 22:11
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

Da The Disinsider Show (minuto 23:24):

si parla del prequel/sequel de Il Re Leone.

Ci potere dire che cosa dicono?

Video - minuto 23:24

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 27/3/2022, 20:13
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

Niente di nuovo, si sta girando proprio ora, con pure le voci in studio.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/5/2022, 13:55
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Dal sito Spotify di The Disinsider:

Il Re Leone 2 uscirà nel 2023. Sarà il secondo remake dopo La Sirenetta.

Quindi la scaletta del 2023 dovrebbe essere:

- marzo Haunted Mansion;
- maggio La Sirenetta;
- luglio Il Re Leone 2

L'annuncio ufficiale sarà al D23

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/6/2022, 22:42
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

Dal sito The Disinsider:

‘Cruella’ Composer Nicholas Britell to Score Disney’s ‘The Lion King’ Prequel

Composer Nicholas Britell, who worked on Disney’s Cruella and is scoring the upcoming Disney+ Star Wars series, Andor, is set to work on another tentpole Disney franchise.

While speaking with The Playlist, Britell revealed that he is working on Disney’s The Lion King prequel, an origin story of the 2019 billion-dollar remake. His involvement reteams him with his Moonlight and If Beale Street Could Talk director Barry Jenkins. When asked if he’s not working on The Lion King based on his busy schedule, Britell said, “No, I am. I am doing it.”

Britell continued by saying he doesn’t know if his involvement is officially revealed, well, the cats out of the bag now. “Barry and I are working together on that. And actually, we’ve already been working together on that for a while. I actually don’t even know the official, I actually don’t even know what they have on the calendar for the official release. But you know, it’s a large scale project and it’s a long time period of work that we’re putting into it, for sure. You know, we meet up, when I’m in LA I work on it with him, when he’s in New York we work on it together. So yeah. Yeah.”

Nicholas Britell takes over composing duties from famed composer Hans Zimmer, who scored both the 1994 Walt Disney Animation original and the Jon Favreau-directed 2019 remake.

Kelvin Harrison Jr. will take on the role of Mufasa, taking over the role from James Earl Jones. Aaron Pierre will be voicing Taka, the real name for Scar before he became the villain we know him to be. Additional casting is currently underway, so we can expect to hear some big-name stars joining in the coming weeks. New characters and some familiar characters will appear. Additional casting announcements are expected at Disney’s D23 Expo in September.

The untitled prequel (which Disney describes as live-action) will continue with the photorealistic animation technology that director Jon Favreau used in the blockbuster 2019 update of the beloved franchise. Jeff Nathanson, who scripted the last instalment, is back in the fold. The film will be produced by Adele Romanski and Mark Ceryak. Though no release date has been officially announced, it is likely that this will be a theatrical release, rather than one going straight to Disney+.

There is no official title as of yet- however, the working title is confirmed to be Wonderwall.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/7/2022, 15:59
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

Dalle Storie di Instagram di Skyler Shuler di qualche giorno fa:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 31/8/2022, 8:32
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

Forse scopriamo il titolo del sequel.

Dal sito Reddit (Attenzione! sono rumor! niente di definitivo anche perché talvolta al D23 mostrano MOLTO meno di quello che sembra!)

Disney’s plans for D23 Expo
spoiler
(Spoilers Below) -

A family member of mine works in the marketing department at Disney, and he told me some info on what they will be presenting for the Animation, Pixar and Live-Action panels at the next D23 event which coming in a the next few weeks. (Theatrical)

[...]
The Lion King: Born King, Official announcement with Release date announcement and Cast on stage to discuss the project, first look at the Behind the scenes of the project’s making only for attendees.

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 31/8/2022, 10:38
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Beh, che dire "Born King" profuma di epico da tutte le lettere, ottima scelta.

In italiano, si sa, sarà: "è nato un re" perché non capiscono un accidenti di dare i titoli.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 31/8/2022, 10:42
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

Beh, in questo caso è un titolo poco traducibile efficacemente, ma con qualcosa tipo "La nascita/l'avvento di un Re" lo troverei abbastanza altisonante.

+Quote Post

5 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 27/4/2024, 19:32