Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

20 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aladdin (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
Klauz_star
messaggio 19/4/2017, 22:47
Messaggio #49

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: italia

Will smith non me lo vedo nel ruolo del genio... però ancora nulla è deciso.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/4/2017, 22:51
Messaggio #50

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Klauz, perché?

Qui dal sito Cast It Talent, una casting call per il film:

ALADDIN will be a live action musical film directed by Guy Ritchie, produced by Dan Lin
and written by John August. Film to be distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

DATES: Must be available from end of May 2017 for preparation and filming from
mid-August through to January 2018.

In addition to the sides, please sing a song of your choice. This song should be no longer than one minute long.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED, PLEASE DO NOT RESUBMIT.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Filippo
messaggio 20/4/2017, 18:40
Messaggio #51

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (veu @ 19/4/2017, 22:31) *
Secondo noi andrebbe benissimo Will Smith a fare il Genio.
Per ora è in trattativa ma andrebbe bene anche perché è un nome noto e ci vogliono nomi noti che richiamino l'attenzione del pubblico (già Lo Schiaccianoci ne ha pochissimi di nomi noti tra i giovanissimi intendiamo perché poi di Attori con la A maiuscola lo Schiaccianoci ne ha alcuni però poco di richiamo per il pubblico "popolare" inteso come massa per lo più ragazzi)... Will Smith piace e tira anche tra i giovani quindi perché no?

Io non la penso così. Will Smith non è adatto al ruolo del genio e non sono d'accordo sull'attore di turno che possa attirare attenzione. Ci sono tantissimi talenti che hanno bisogno di essere lanciati e che sono eccezionali quindi volti nuovi sarebbe meglio. Il titolo attira già di suo il pubblico.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
LucaDopp
messaggio 20/4/2017, 19:18
Messaggio #52

Millennium Member

Will Smith piace e tira anche tra i giovani

Era così 10 anni fa, oggi non è che abbia tutto sto fascino.

+Quote Post
Simba88
messaggio 20/4/2017, 20:03
Messaggio #53

Gold Member

Da: Terre del branco

Ma Eddie Murphy piuttosto che Will Smith?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
LucaDopp
messaggio 20/4/2017, 21:02
Messaggio #54

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (Simba88 @ 20/4/2017, 21:03) *
Ma Eddie Murphy piuttosto che Will Smith?

Murphy è praticamente un ex attore.

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 20/4/2017, 21:06
Messaggio #55

Utente

Secondo noi andrebbe benissimo Will Smith a fare il Genio.
Per ora è in trattativa ma andrebbe bene anche perché è un nome noto e ci vogliono nomi noti che richiamino l'attenzione del pubblico (già Lo Schiaccianoci ne ha pochissimi di nomi noti tra i giovanissimi intendiamo perché poi di Attori con la A maiuscola lo Schiaccianoci ne ha alcuni però poco di richiamo per il pubblico "popolare" inteso come massa per lo più ragazzi)... Will Smith piace e tira anche tra i giovani quindi perché no?

Beh Dio, forse piaceva, o piace in Italia, perché a parte Suicide Squad (in cui a momenti manco si vedeva) tutti i suoi ultimi film sono stati dei colossali fiaschi.

Detto ciò non riesco a immaginarmelo sinceramente. Fosse ancora il ragazzino del principe di Beverly Hills anche anche, ma ora come ora faccio fatica a vedermelo in un ruolo come quello del Genio Comico della Disney (ipotizzando che vogliano fotocopiare il classico e che la parte del Genio sia comica)

+Quote Post
IryRapunzel
messaggio 21/4/2017, 10:51
Messaggio #56

Gold Member

Ma prendere James Monroe Iglehart che lo ha interpretato per anni a Broadway in modo straordinario??

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 21/4/2017, 15:52
Messaggio #57

Gold Member

Will Smith è una scelta ispirata, poliedrica e very popular. Per me pollice in alto.

+Quote Post
Filippo
messaggio 21/4/2017, 18:32
Messaggio #58

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (IryRapunzel @ 21/4/2017, 11:51) *
Ma prendere James Monroe Iglehart che lo ha interpretato per anni a Broadway in modo straordinario??

Che tu sia benedetta.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
IryRapunzel
messaggio 21/4/2017, 21:58
Messaggio #59

Gold Member

È anche esattamente come mi immaginerei il Genio fisicamente se fosse vero... A meno che non lo vogliano fare in CGI e vogliano farlo doppiare a Smith e basta.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/4/2017, 10:32
Messaggio #60

Gold Member

Kevin Hart era stata la prima scelta della Disney per il ruolo del Genio. Poi per la parte sono in corso accordi con Will Smith e sembra che Kevin Hart sarà Iago...

Dal sito MovieWeb:

Disney Offered Kevin Hart Aladdin Genie Role Before Will Smith

Disney is currently in the process of casting for their live-action remake of Aladdin and things are already pretty interesting. Earlier this week it was revealed that Suicide Squad star Will Smith is in negotiations to take on the role of the Genie in the upcoming remake, but it turns out he wasn't the first actor who Disney had their eye on. It has now been revealed that Kevin Hart was approached by the Mouse House for the part before Will Smith came into the picture.

The news comes from Variety reporter Justin Kroll on Twitter and, according to him, it looks like the Centrail Intelligence star and big-time comedian was the studio's first choice to play the Genie in this new version of Aladdin. He tagged fellow reporters Jeff Sneider and Simon Thompson in the tweet, who suggested Kevin Hart for the part of Iago, Jaffar's bird, in the movie. Here is what Justin Kroll had to say about it.

“"Hey @ShowbizSimon and @TheInSneider funny you said Kevin Hart for Iago in Aladdin cause they actually went out to him for the Genie B4 Will"

There is no word on why Kevin Hart didn't end up with the role, but it seems like he is out of the running. He may have passed on it or the deal just may not have worked out once he was approached. So they have moved on to Will Smith, who hasn't yet signed on for the movie, but is being courted to play the role. Will Smith is no doubt a bigger star, all things considered, but his career was in a bit of a slump prior to Suicide Squad, and several of his other recent offerings, such as Collateral Beauty, underperformed at the box office. Kevin Hart, on the other hand, is a star on the rise and his recent movies have done very well. So both actors make sense for their own reasons.

No matter who winds up playing the Genie in the live-action Aladdin remake, they will have some seriously huge shoes to fill. The role was originally played by the late Robin Williams in the 1992 animated classic and remains one of his most beloved and recognizable performances in any movie animated or otherwise. So it is possible that Kevin Hart just didn't want to risk having to live up to the legacy of that character in this new movie. Like the other recent Disney live-action remakes of animated classics, Aladdin will have musical numbers in it. So, since Will Smith has an impressive acting resume and a very accomplished musical career as well, he might make more sense for the part.

Guy Ritchie (Snatch, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.) has been tapped to direct the Aladdin remake, with a script from John August (Big Fish). This will be just one of many live-action adaptations that Disney has in the works, as their recent, similar offerings have all done very well at the box office. Most recently, Beauty and the Beast crossed the $1 billion mark at the worldwide box office after less than a month in theaters. They also have adaptations of Dumbo, The Lion King, Mulan and The Little Mermaid, among others, in various stages of the development process. The studio has not yet set a release date for Aladdin, but it is expected to shoot in the U.K. this June.

La notizia è riportata anche da Twitter:

Disney went after Kevin Hart for the Genie roll in Disney's live action #Aladdin, before talks began with Will Smith.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
LucaDopp
messaggio 22/4/2017, 11:49
Messaggio #61

Millennium Member

CITAZIONE (IryRapunzel @ 21/4/2017, 22:58) *
È anche esattamente come mi immaginerei il Genio fisicamente se fosse vero... A meno che non lo vogliano fare in CGI e vogliano farlo doppiare a Smith e basta.

Più che altro pensavo alla performance capture, ormai si usa sempre quella.

+Quote Post
Fra X
messaggio 22/4/2017, 13:57
Messaggio #62

Gold Member

CITAZIONE (Arancina22 @ 19/4/2017, 20:56) *
Cioè, se ho capito bene, dopo la sua mancata partecipazione a Dumbo passerebbe ad Aladdin? wacko.gif

Già! wacko.gif tongue.gif
Io proporrei Roberto Ciufoli! eheheh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 3/5/2017, 22:45
Messaggio #63

Gold Member

Una curiosità:

Da Twitter:

In risposta ad un tweet di una certa Luciana Zogbi che scrive che vorrebbe interpretare Jasmine, Cindy Tolan, che si occupa del casting del film, twitta "And who do YOU think should play Aladdin? Let's get him to audition! (cioè "E chi pensi possa essere Aladdin? Portalo all'audizione!"

Quindi Luciana Zogbi potrebbe essere nella rosa delle finaliste per il ruolo di Jasmine...

Segnaliamo che ha 22 anni (è della classe 1994) ed è di origini brasiliani e libanesi, nata a San Paolo. Qui (Click) il video in cui canta la canzone di John Legend "All of me", video che ha avuto un successo virale su youtube con più di 60 milioni di visualizzazioni (!). Cantare canta benissimo!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fra X
messaggio 4/5/2017, 17:43
Messaggio #64

Gold Member

Come stiamo messi! wacko.gif

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 9/5/2017, 20:53
Messaggio #65

Gold Member

Dal sito Variety:

Il regista Guy Ritchie parla del tono del film

Playback: Guy Ritchie on His ‘King Arthur’ Vision and Tackling Disney’s ‘Aladdin’

Welcome to “Playback,” a Variety podcast bringing you exclusive conversations with the talents behind many of today’s hottest films.

The show is back after a post-Oscars hiatus with director Guy Ritchie in the studio. The BAFTA-nominated filmmaker discusses his latest project, “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” another entry in a long lineage of film and television projects focused on the folk figure.

“It didn’t occur to me that it was a dusty or unexciting title,” Ritchie says. “To me I fancy the challenge of — a bit like ‘Sherlock Holmes’ — I thought, ‘Oh, I’m familiar with that. I think I can do something with that.'”

The result is very much a Ritchie film, with a bit of a bloke mobster spin on the well-worn material. Applying that kind of a trademark aesthetic in this case was daunting for the director, who managed to pull it off in the world of Sherlock Holmes. There’s a lot of money riding on an epic project like this, however, and so Ritchie concedes trepidation at the outset.

“It was a challenge,” Ritchie says. “[Could] I go into the epic fantasy genre and create something that feels different and fresh? My principal concern was, ‘Would it translate — my vision, if you will — or would it congest the experience?'”

In a time of ever expanding movie franchise universes, Ritchie’s “King Arthur” certainly sets itself up for another visit. The director says he’s never made a film that he didn’t want to circle back to again, so he leaves that on the table.

In the meantime, his hands are full with a live-action adaptation of Disney’s “Aladdin.” That could be a bit of a tightrope, however, for a property that was criticized even in its day for derogatory Arab stereotypes. Is that something Ritchie has his eye on at all, particularly with heightened contemporary sensitivity to these issues?

“Decency is decency. Humanity is humanity. I think the film will dictate exactly what the tone is supposed to be and who’s supposed to be in it,” Ritchie says. “You just don’t want to feel like you’re muscled into it, because you’re bullied into it. It will be what it will be, because it should be what it should be. It will have its own authentic voice, and you don’t want that voice contaminated by a PC army.”

For more on navigating the superhero status quo (he’d love to get his hands on the “Suicide Squad” franchise), “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” nearly 20 years on and more, listen to the latest episode of “Playback” via the streaming link above.

Traduzione dal sito TalkyMovie:

“La decenza è decenza. L’umanità è l’umanità. Penso che il film si atterrà esattamente al tono che dovrebbe avere e che dovrebbe esserci. Non vuoi far sembrare che sei stato forzato, perché sei stato oppresso. Sarà quello che deve essere, perchè dovrebbe essere quello che dovrebbe. Avrà la propria voce autentica, e non dovrà avere la sua voce contaminata da un’armata di PC.”

Dal sito Nerdist:

Il regista conferma che sarà un musical e che al momento non hanno ancora trovato i protagonisti.

KING ARTHUR Director Guy Ritchie Says His ALADDIN Will Be a Musical (Exclusive)

It was almost 20 years back when Guy Ritchie first made a name for himself with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels—only the first in a career’s worth of funny, brutal, hyper-stylized London-set shoot-’em-ups. Since Lock and its immediate follow-up Snatch, Ritchie has endeavored to bring his inimitable flavor to different chapters in history: the 1980s with his Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law-starring Sherlock Holmes movies, Cold War-era Europe with The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and most recently, the 5th century A.D. with his original take on King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

On today’s Nerdist News Talks Back, Ritchie joined our host Jessica Chobot and senior editor/The Dan Cave mastermind Dan Casey to speak on his films of past and present. In addition to diving deep into how Ritchie has brought his unique flare to Arthurian legend with his latest picture (starring Charlie Hunnam as the Excalibur-wielding hero of England yore), Ritchie also clued us in on his hopes for The Man From U.N.C.L.E. 2 and why his live-action Aladdin remake will have to be a musical.

In case you don’t feel like watching, Ritchie told us that he thinks “it’d be tough not to make [Aladdin] a musical,” which makes sense given the energy of the original film. He added that it was “too early” to say more, “because I’ve really just immersed myself into that project. So I’m still looking for cast members, we still haven’t found exactly which direction we’re going in. I’m confident that at some stage it will reveal itself to me, but right now it’s just a bit too premature.”

Needless to say, we are absolutely thrilled at the prospect of a musical done in that high energy, frenetic Ritchie style.

Dal sito Metro.co.uk:

Brush up on the Friend Like Me lyrics as Guy Ritchie’s Aladdin WILL be a musical

Guy Ritchie’s live-action remake of Aladdin will be a musical after the director admitted it would be ‘tough’ to do the film and not have it all-singing and all-dancing.

The British director revealed that production is still in the very early stages and the team have no clue yet which direction the film is going in, with the casting team still looking for talent to take on iconic roles of Aladdin, Jasmine, Jafar, and the Genie.

But he is aware that the film will need some songs to win over the hearts of us Nineties kids.

‘It’d be tough not to make Aladdin a musical,’ said Ritchie.

‘It’s too early because I’ve really just immersed myself into that project. So I’m still looking for cast members, we still haven’t found exactly which direction we’re going in.’

Speaking to Nerdist, he added: ‘I’m confident that at some stage it will reveal itself to me but right now it’s just a bit too premature.’

The reboot of the classic 1992 animation will reportedly be ‘an ambitious and non-traditional take’ on the tale, and the call sheet for talent revealed that they are looking for middle-eastern actors to take on the roles.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/5/2017, 20:24
Messaggio #66

Gold Member

Ecco chi potrebbero (non è definitiva la loro scelta comunque) interpretare Aladdin e Jasmine:

- per Aladdin ha sostenuto diversi provini l'attore Armani Salado (un esordiente, quindi non un nome di spicco).

- un altro attore provinato per Aladdin è Mory Hatem, noto in Arabia.

- per Jasmine ha sostenuto diversi provini la pop star delle Little Mix, Jade Thirlwall.

Che ne pensate?

Dal sito Ok.co.uk:

This could be the actor who will play Aladdin in Guy Ritchie's live-action Disney remake

THE Aladdin auditions are underway and this actor could be taking on the lead role.

Armani Salado is a young actor from Massachusetts who has already had two auditions to play the titular role in Guy Ritchie's live action remake.

The American actor - who has appeared in the short films Colors of Innocence and Orphannollo - posted back in March some screen shots from his second audition and her certainly looks the part.

Speaking to MoviePilot about the wanting the role, Armani said: "I have such a passion to take on Aladdin because I know I can portray the character 200 percent.

"People say I look and sound like him when I sing, and with so many people backing me on this it motivates me even more to obtain that role."

The live-action remake is currently searching for its main cast, with Guy Ritchie's holding auditions in London just a week ago.

Unlike the 1992 animation, which used predominately white actors to voice the Middle Eastern roles, Disney has been searching for a more ethnically-accurate cast.

The studio had also put out a casting call in the UAE to find the lead roles of Aladdin and Jasmine, so it seems these characters will be played by relative unknown actors, like Armani.

According to Arab News, Disney had contacted The Voice Arabia star Mory Hatem to audition for the role of Aladdin, but it seems now they're looking across the world for a Middle Eastern actor to play the street rat.

Armani is of of Persian and Dominican descent, with a little Spanish and Italian thrown in the mix, so he's more of an ethnically-accurate choice for Aladdin than Scott Weinger, who voiced Aladdin in the original animated film.

Dal sito Albawaba:

Mory Hatem invited by Disney to audition for Aladdin live-action role

'The Voice Arabia' star Mory Hatem might be showing you a whole new world if he's chosen by Disney to play Aladdin in British director Guy Ritchie's upcoming live-action film.

According to Bitajarod, the young singer was personally contacted by Disney, who have asked him to audition for the dream role.

Mory told Bitajarod that he's very "proud" to have been chosen to try out for the cheeky character, and he is currently rehearsing for his audition.

We know that Mory can deliver the right vocals, but does he have the acting skills to play Prince Charming? We sure hope so.

Dal sito The Sun:

MIX IN A FIX Little Mix star Jade Thirlwall in talks to play Princess Jasmine in Guy Ritchie’s live-action Aladdin movie

Hollywood role is a 'dream' for Disney-mad pop star, but could cause havoc for the chart-topping band's plans

LITTLE MIX star JADE THIRLWALL is in talks to play the part of Princess Jasmine in GUY RITCHIE’s upcoming live-action Aladdin adaptation.

The Hollywood role would be a dream for the Disney-mad pop star.

Whole new world . . . Disney-mad pop star Jade Thirlwall in talks to play Princess Jasmine

But if she is cast, it could spell disaster for fans of the chart-toppers’ music, as filming the movie would play havoc with their plans.

So much so that we discovered that, on Monday, the foursome sat down for a heart-to-heart to discuss what it could mean for the band’s future.

And our sources said that while talks were “emotional”, PERRIE EDWARDS, LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK and JESY NELSON were keen to support Jade.

Born to act . . . Jade Thirlwall is in the shortlist for her first major film role

Girl Power . . . Little Mix stars Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie are keen to support Jade in the new venture

One told us: “Jasmine is Jade’s perfect role, so she’s delighted to have got this far in the process. The talks have been going on for some time now.

“And the longer they go on, the better her chances are looking. All of the girls have their fingers crossed for her, as they always support each other. But they also know that it would be a huge commitment.

“Jade would need to film for months, and that’s before promotion for the movie began.

“So this week they sat down in a break from their tour dance rehearsals and talked about what they might do if Disney did decide to cast her.

“It was quite an emotional conversation. But they all agreed that they would try to make it work for her around Little Mix commitments.

“It wouldn’t be easy, but as far as it’s possible, that’s what they want.”

Last year it was announced that — after the success of JON FAVREAU’s Jungle Book — Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels director Guy was in talks about a new version of 1992 Disney favourite Aladdin.

Eccoli:

- Armani Salado:

- Mory Hatem:

- Jade Thirlwall:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 22/5/2017, 12:48
Messaggio #67

Gold Member

Da: Caserta

i due attori provinati per Aladdin non mi dispiacciono, anche se a quanto pare non hannod eciso ancora una direzione precisa..uno piu' ragazzino acerbo, l'altro piu' adulto...diciamo bellone.
Jasmine non mi piace per niente, spero passino a qualche altra proposta piu' interessante

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 22/5/2017, 13:38
Messaggio #68

Gold Member

Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

Salado ce lo vedo bene!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 22/5/2017, 17:52
Messaggio #69

Gold Member

Versione bruna/mora fa tutt'altra (bella) scena...

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/5/2017, 21:09
Messaggio #70

Gold Member

vogliamo chiarire comunque che i casting non sono ancora definitivi... questi attori rientrano nella rosa dei finalisti ma ce ne sono anche altri non ancora annunciati

Qui da Twitter:

Jade Thrilwall is the frontrunner for the role of Jasmine in Disney's live action adaptation of #Aladdin

User's Signature

+Quote Post
*marta*
messaggio 22/5/2017, 23:43
Messaggio #71

Millennium Member

Da: Cagliari

Lei non mi piace.. bellissima ragazza per carità! Però dimostra anche più dell'età che ha e la vedo troppo bambolona! Non mi convince.. Mentre Salado ce lo vedo bene pure io

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/5/2017, 23:04
Messaggio #72

Gold Member

più che altro ci domandiamo una cosa: ma Jade delle Little Mix è famosa? le Little Mix sono famose in USA o nel resto del mondo fuori dalla Gran Bretagna? in Italia le conoscono? personalmente non ne avevamo mai sentito parlare...
questa domanda ci sorge anche perché se vogliono attirare pubblico di giovani devono mettere gente famosa, almeno 3 o 4 attori ultra-noti e che attirino anche i ragazzi. Non vorremmo che anche per Aladdin ci fosse un cast come quello dello Schiaccianoci dove non ci sono nomi di grido per gli adolescenti (che sono il pubblico che è maggior destinatario di questo genere di film) e infatti non se ne parla pressoché da nessuna parte dello Schiaccianoci durante la produzione

Comunque segnaliamo che i casting sono ancora in corso come risulta da questa casting call di sole 4 ore fa:

Dal sito Backstage:

Aladdin

Film: Feature Films

Nonunion

Expires: June 30, 2017

Company

Disney Motion Pictures

Nashwa Alruwaini,

Production Description

Biggest 2018 Hollywood - Disney live action movie -musical directed by Guy Ritchie.
We are looking looking Arab talent that can act and sing in English for the main roles in the movie ( Prince Ala and Princess Jasmine) .
Profile requiremnts :
Female and Male
Language: English –(fluent)
Skills: Acting and Singing (essential) candidates need to be able to sing on Broadway level
Filming: Will be held in 2017/2018 (Worldwide locations)

Roles

Aladdin (Lead): Male, 17-25

Lead role
Fluency in English is essential
Skills: Acting and Singing candidates need to be able to sing on Broadway level
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Required Media: Headshot/Photo, Video Reel

Jasmine (Lead): 17-25

Lead role
Fluency in English is essential
Skills: Acting and Singing candidates need to be able to sing on Broadway level
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Required Media: Headshot/Photo, Video Reel

User's Signature

+Quote Post

20 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19/3/2024, 5:52