Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

6 Pagine V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dumbo (Live Action), Walt Disney Pictures
Daydreamer
messaggio 23/1/2019, 19:41
Messaggio #121

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Poster Internazionale

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/2/2019, 23:54
Messaggio #122

Gold Member

Nuovo trailer:

Click

Nuovo Promo:

Click

Nuovi poster dei personaggi:

Dumbo

Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell)

V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton)

Poster Cinese uscito in occasione del Capodanno Cinese:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/3/2019, 23:39
Messaggio #123

Gold Member

Sneak peek di Dumbo con una nuova versione della canzone Baby Mine cantata da Arcade Fire:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 12/3/2019, 0:09
Messaggio #124

Gold Member

Nuovi poster:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:
veu
messaggio 15/3/2019, 0:04
Messaggio #125

Gold Member

News:

* In Italia sarà la famosa cantate Elisa a interpretare la canzone Baby Mine.

Vi è stata la première del film (a cui tra l'altro ha partecipato anche Angelina Jolie con i figli e la nostra Elisabetta Canalis). Ecco una foto del cast di Dumbo:

Le recensioni sul film sono positive.

Ecco qua un po' di commenti sulla prima del film:

Click

Qui altri commenti:

Peter Sciretta: I enjoyed #Dumbo. Fantastic art/production design, a surprising/necessary pro-animal rights message. One of the best live action films Burton has directed in years. Unlike most Disney adaptations, its in the unique position to be 35% an adaptation and 65% a sequel, which is cool.

Ben Mekler: #DUMBO soars. My favorite live-action Disney remake yet! From the gorgeous blend of goth and whimsy to the sequence in which Dumbo replaces his trunk with a 32 inch machete and has an affair with a bored housewife, the Tim Burton we know and love is FINALLY back in full force.

The Nerds of Color: #Dumbo the character is quite cute. But unfortunately, though it looks great, the movie lacks the sincerity and heart that made the animated original a classic. Too manufactured, and it’s super talented cast is a bit wasted on paper thin characters and relationships. -Mike M

Chris E. Hayner: I really enjoyed #Dumbo⁠ ⁠. It’s a beautiful and whimsical movie, starring a CGI elephant with so much heart. It’s also a rather simple tale, so don’t expect tons of character septh. But I still had a blast with the ride it took me on and it’s the best Burton’s been in years.

Courtney Howard: #Dumbo has a blessedly surprising pro-animal rights agenda wrapped in a subtle, rebellious meta-commentary on a band of outsiders shaking up a corporate establishment. Its aesthetic design is dazzling, gorgeous & meticulous. The CG elephant is absolutely adorable.

Jessica McDonald: Just got out of the world premiere of @Dumbo , and WOW WOW WOW! Tim Burton at its finest! It may be my fave live action remake yet! #dumbo #dumbopremiere

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/3/2019, 20:22
Messaggio #126

Gold Member

Altri bellissimi poster:

Conferenza con Tim Burton e Eva Green:

Click

Intervista a Tim Burton in francese:

Click

Interviste a Eva Green in francese:

Click

Click

Sneak Peek:

Click

Michael Keaton e Danny DeVito... reunion:

Click+

Esposizione "Il mondo di Dumbo visto da Tim Burton" al Elephant Paname a Parigi fino al 24 marzo 2019:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 26/3/2019, 12:34
Messaggio #127

Utente

Bellissimi i poster (a tutti gli effetti sembrano poster per il classico animato e non per il nuovo live action..)

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 27/3/2019, 22:51
Messaggio #128

Gold Member

Domani 28 marzo esce il film nelle sale in Italia.

Le recensioni sulle anteprime sono molto positive.

Qui nuovi poster:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Klauz_star
messaggio 3/8/2019, 16:59
Messaggio #129

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: italia

Finalmente l'ho visto; ma l'atmosfera è molto diversa dal cartone, ma giustamente era molto difficile riprodurre Dumbo in live action in quanto era una storia molto a misura di cartone, pertanto il termine reboot vuol dire a questo riavvio da zero...
Si è perso però molto di quel pathos che c'era nel cartone, ad esempio la madre di Dumbo che viene rinchiusa in isolamento nel cartone fa molto piangere ancora adesso, mentre nel live viene venduta ad un parco divertimenti... che è sempre una crudeltà... però carino rifare gli elefanti rosa in versione soft nel circo sono le bolle di sapone che prendono forma di elefanti etc...

E' molto bello il live action di Dumbo, Burton ha fatto un ottimo lavoro, ma il cartone non lo batte nessuno

Veu: Un articolo interessante sul film:

Dal sito The Knowledge Online:

Dumbo sets designed for VFX elephants

Hydraulic sets were designed to simulate the impact of digital elephants in Tim Burton’s live-action version of Dumbo.

The movie is a remake of Disney’s 1941 animated feature and was filmed entirely on studio sets at Pinewood Studios near London and in hangar spaces at Cardington Studios in central England.

Elephants appearing in the story were added in post-production, but the impact of their weight has to be physically mimicked during filming.

“In one of our first sets, we had a huge scene in which elephants were unloaded from their train carriage as they arrived to the circus,” says Hayley Williams, special effects supervisor on the film.

“When an elephant unloads down a wooden ramp, you would expect the ramp to move and bend because of the weight of the elephant. But since the elephants were produced in post, we had to build a ramp that flexed and then put a hydraulic rig underneath it to pull it down.

“We programmed a control system and worked with the animators, who could tell us if they wanted the elephant to step a bit faster or slower, or if we wanted the steps to be a bit further apart.”

For scenes where Mrs Jumbo, Dumbo’s mother, is loaded onto a truck, similar hydraulic systems were adapted into the chassis so that the vehicle bent and moved on set, in response to the weight of an animal that would be added to the film later.

Tim Burton has a long history of basing his film shoots in the UK, often using key studio facilities in the London area.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 23/10/2022, 22:53
Messaggio #130

Gold Member

Dal sito DeadLine, Tim Burton parla di Dumbo e del suo complicato rapporto con la Disney e del perché non intende più lavorarci:

Tim Burton Addresses “Surreal” U.K. Politics; ‘Beetlejuice 2’ & Why ‘Dumbo’ Will Likely Be His Last Film With Disney – Lumière Festival Tim Burton Jamboree Continues

[...]

The filmmaker also talked about his long relationship with Disney, where he began his career as a young animation artist. He suggested that while occasional, under-the-radar individual projects might find a place at the studio, it was now mainly focused on Marvel, Pixar and Stars Wars franchises. “It’s gotten to be very homogenized, very consolidated. There’s less room for different types of things,” he said, adding he would ever do a Marvel movie. “I can only deal with one universe, l can’t deal with a multi-universe.”

Burton said it was unlikely he would be returning to work with Disney any time soon following his experiences on his 2019 live-action reboot of Dumbo. “My history is that I started out there. I was hired and fired like several times throughout my career there. The thing about Dumbo, is that’s why I think my days with Disney are done, I realized that I was Dumbo, that I was working in this horrible big circus and I needed to escape. That movie is quite autobiographical at a certain level,” he said.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Indietro,pazzi
messaggio 24/10/2022, 9:17
Messaggio #131

CITAZIONE (veu @ 23/10/2022, 23:53) *
del suo complicato rapporto con la Disney e del perché non intende più lavorarci:

Francamente, era ora! Regista del piffero, ha fatto solo porcate e forse Dumbo era la meno peggio!

+Quote Post
Hiroe
messaggio 24/10/2022, 15:12
Messaggio #132

Gold Member

Da: Pisa

Sinceramente ha fatto tante cose buone, secondo me, o per dire meglio molto personali e fuori schema, ma assolutamente NON con la Disney. Disney davvero deve stare alla larga da lui, perché l'azienda ha su di lui, credo, una brutta influenza (come l'autobiografico Dumbo, infatti, ha dimostrato e dice chiaramente: meglio volare libero lontano).

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/10/2022, 22:47
Messaggio #133

Gold Member

Sì Burton ritiene che la Disney gli abbia tarpato le ali e Dumbo quindi diventa il suo autoritratto... condividiamo l'idea di base di "volare lontano" detta da Hiroe... spiace però che Burton non lavori più per la Disney anche se ci rendiamo conto che forse il meglio di Burton è fuori dall'universo disneyano...
in tutta onestà ci sarebbe piaciuto vedere Burton alle prese con un Maleficent 3 se dobbiamo essere onesti, o qualcosa dell'universo della Bella Addormentata nel Bosco... o magari con una serie live action ispirata a Taron e la pentola magica...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
I seguenti utenti hanno apprezzato questo post:

6 Pagine V  « < 4 5 6
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19/3/2024, 12:22