Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

3 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marvel Television
veu
messaggio 18/11/2011, 19:19
Messaggio #25

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

News da ComicBookMovie:

Will AKA Jessica Jones' Version Of Luke Cage Be True To The Comics?

Melissa Rosenberg dishes on villain The Purple Man, which other characters we could see (including Ant-Man!) and reveals that the show's version of Luke Cage might differ from the comic's one..

Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg is certainly talking her new tv show AKA Jessica Jones up a storm. In this latest interview with io9 she reveals much more about what we can expect to see. The show, which is based on the Marvel comic Alias by Brian Michael Bendis, deals with a female super hero who suffers terrible abuse at the hands of a sadistic villain known as The Purple Man. Rosenberg says that this character will be slightly different..in that he won't be purple, and may not even be called Purple Man. She says she is "open to interpretations of him" so it sounds like nothing is set in stone yet. But I guess even if that character goes through a few alterations it won't be such a big deal. But what about some of the more well known and beloved heroes like Luke Cage? Here is an excerpt from the interview..

io9: Are you guys going to break canon with Luke Cage?

MR: Maybe a little bit — you have to stay true. Luke Cage is a Marvel Universe character, you really have to stay true to who he was, but there are some… yeah. There are some things that might surprise you. So the answer to that is, Yes and no. I've learned from Twilight that there's only so much canon-breaking you can do.

io9: I read that this is taking place in the Marvel Universe, but that there are some characters you can work with and others you can't, I know Ant-Man has a lot to do with Jessica Jones, I know there's a big Captain America side story, are we going to see these characters?

MR: I love Ant-Man by the way — what a crazy superpower. Different characters are owned by different studios, The Avengers are owned by one studio, the X-Men are owned by another. There are a lot of toes out there that you have to avoid stepping on. We'll use any character that they'll let us.

io9: You're obviously introducing Jessica and Luke to the Marvel Universe, so would Marvel let you introduce a new Avenger like Ant-Man through the show?

MR: I don't know if Ant-Man is going to be available to us. The trick is if they have their own movie coming out, then probably not. But I don't know that Ant-Man has his own movie, so I'm hoping he's going to be available to us. But there's thousands of characters, there's really no limit to what we can't use in terms of finding someone with similar powers. There's also various different characters that they reinvent every couple of decades.

Even the possibility of an appearance by Ant-Man is a cool prospect, but this also sounds like these shows might not be as tied into the Marvel Movie universe as we had previously thought. The changes to Cage sound minimal enough but how would you Power Man fans feel is they were to alter him too much? From what we have heard so far and being a fan of the Alias comic this show has shot right up to my most anticipated from the Marvel batch which includes Hulk and The Punisher. What do you guys think?

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/11/2011, 23:29
Messaggio #26

Gold Member

News:

Luke Cage apparirà nella serie tv dedicata a Jessica Jones. Che sia possibile per lui anche l'arrivo sul grande schermo? Chissà... intanto pare che Michael Jai White voglia interpretare l'eroe.

Da ComicBookMovie:

Michael Jai White Would Be Interested In Playing Luke Cage If The Script Was Good Enough

Jai White has long been a fan favorite to play the role and while speaking to CBR the talented actor/martial artist expresses interest, provided the movie had a good enough script...

Michael Jai White is no stranger to comic books and comic book movies. He played the title role of Spawn in the forgettable movie version and had a brief cameo as Gambol in The Dark Knight. The actor has also expressed interest in directing and acting in a Black Panther movie for Marvel. But the one character than most fans think White would be perfect for is Power Man himself; Luke Cage. In the following interview with CBR White responds to the question: "Are you aware that you are Luke Cage and Marvel just doesn't know it yet"..

He says he is aware of the fan demand for him to play the role and would be interested as long as it was done right and didn't "suck". He then goes on to discuss Black Dynamite , Spawn and working with Todd McFarlane.

Of course we have all heard of Marvel's plans for a Luke Cage movie but now that we know that character will be appearing in the AKA Jessica Jones Tv series what does that mean for those plans? Is it possible White could play Cage on the small screen instead? Do you guys still think he is a good fit for the role at all? Sound off below.

Video

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/11/2011, 23:30
Messaggio #27

Gold Member

News da ComicBookMovie:

Guillermo Del Toro Fields Questions About Pacific Rim And The Hulk Television Show

Guillermo del Toro has a number of potatoes in the oven but arguably the biggest potatoes are his ambitious mecha monster rumble flick, Pacific Rim and his involvement with the Hulk's return to TV.

Speaking to io9, Del Toro fielded questions about the current status of Pacific Rim and the Hulk television show.

Following up on discussions about del Toro's novel and graphic novel, The Strain, io9 asks him to elaborate on putting his personal spin on the monster movie genre with Frankenstein and Pacific Rim:

Del Toro: The reality is that it comes not from a goal, but from the fact that I'm fulfilling my bucket list as a kid.

Del Toro goes on to open up more about how Pacific Rim is progressing:

Del Toro: Very good, we're at the end of our second week. We are shooting everything for the main complex in the movie, which is a huge complex in Hong Kong where the robots are maintained. We are doing that, while building downtown Hong Kong streets.

Del Toro then shifted focus onto the upcoming Incredible Hulk TV show for ABC and it's progress:

Del Toro: Very good. We delivered the screenplay to the network. I have a very specific idea of how to do it, and we're waiting for the green light. We know all the iterations of the Hulk pretty good. We've read all the essential stories, and we're then riffing on that. There are so many incarnations and ideas. Jeph Loeb — who did a good run [on Hulk: Grey] — is involved, and I love Peter David's Hulk. But there's really no part in that mythos that we don't know, so we are trying put our own personal spin on it.

The Q&A closed Del Toro discussing what's currently inspiring him:

Del Toro: I really enjoyed Drive and [director Kim Ji-woon's] I Saw The Devil, which is absolutely insane and brutal. I recommend it for the not faint of heart.

Del Toro previously described the monsters in the film, Pacific Rim to be "Huge" and stated that the film involves them traveling through a vortex in the pacific rim where they attack major cities and humans must battle them by using mecha suits called Jaegers. He commented,"This is my most un-modest film, this has everything. The scale is enormous and I'm just a big kid having fun."

Messaggio modificato da veu il 29/11/2011, 23:31

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 1/12/2011, 23:21
Messaggio #28

Gold Member

News:

Melissa Rosenberg ha detto che Aka Jessica Jones sarà una serie assai dark e "adulta".

Da ComicBookMovie:

Melissa Rosenberg On AKA JESSICA JONES, "It's Not CAPTAIN AMERICA."

The esteemed screenwriter is hopeful the show is picked up for ABC's fall schedule and has kind words for Brian Michael Bendis.

Speaking to Popcorn Biz, the accomplished screenwriter rehashed her plans for ABC's foray into Marvel properties and compared the show's subject matter to Captain America: The First Avenger.

“Brian Michael Bendis is an extraordinary writer,” says Rosenberg. “I love that series. I love that character. And we're just hoping ABC has room for it in their fall schedule. Because, you know, it's dark material. It's not 'Captain America.’ I mean, it is some pretty gritty, adult-themed stuff. So we'll have to see how that fits [on network television]. She's a former superhero with post-traumatic stress disorder trying to make it as a detective in New York. But she keeps on getting pulled back in, because she has some minor superpowers. She's got like B-level superpowers – she's so awesome! But she keeps on getting pulled back in, so she's straddling the two worlds.”

“It's very difficult to reference one or the other because, oh, Fox owns that and someone else owns that,” Rosenberg explains. “But we're able to use Luke Cage and some of the lesser-known characters. But Jessica and Luke Cage – as long as I have those two guys, I don't care who else!”

“It’s not my first [foray into the world of superheroes] because I worked on a show called 'Birds of Prey' way back – I mean decades ago!” she laughs. “So I was a little bit experienced, but I've not ever been completely immersed in that world, so this was definitely diving in a significant way. And I got very lucky, you know, in nabbing Brian Michael Bendis. How much better does it get than that? Really?”

Bendis confirmed to me a while back on Twitter that he was a consulting "where needed" on the show so hopefully that means we'll get something similar to the tone and structure of the comic book.

Messaggio modificato da veu il 1/12/2011, 23:21

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/12/2011, 22:54
Messaggio #29

Gold Member

News da ComicBookMovie:

Drake Bell Says ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN Animated Series Is "True To The Comics"

Drake Bell, voice of Peter Parker in Ultimate Spider-Man, discusses the faithfulness of the upcoming animated series and reveals his interest in suiting up in a live action comic book movie role at some point.

"It’s awesome. The animation is unbelievable. It’s 2-D but it’s the coolest 2-D animation you’ve ever seen," the actor told MTV News while discussing his role as Peter Parker in the 2012 animated series, Ultimate Spider-Man. "It's going to be really true [to the comics]," he revealed. "There’s tons of different [versions of Spider-Man]. He’s in high school. He doesn’t have, the webs don’t come out of his arms. He’s a science nerd, so he figured out how to make sticky web substance and they’re called web shooters. So it’s more like the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' comic book than the Tobey Maguire [movie] or the new 'Amazing Spider-Man' or anything like that." Huh, guess no one told him that Andrew Garfield's live action take on the iconic Marvel character WILL include web shooters!

Regardless, Drake then went on say that while he's enjoyed his time voicing the animated version of Spider-Man, his role in comedy Superhero Movie gave him a taste of what it would be like to play a superhero on the big screen in live action. "I love comic books. I love superheroes. I did ‘Superhero Movie’ years ago... it’s fun. I would love to do that again in a serious role that was all slap stick comedy." Would you like to see the actor take on a "serious" superhero role? Sound off with your thoughts below.

Videointervista a Drake Bell

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/12/2011, 23:13
Messaggio #30

Gold Member

News:

Minitrailer di Ultimate SpiderMan e di Tron Uprising.

Da ComicBookMovie:

New (Low-Res) Disney XD 2012 Promo Gives Look At Ultimate Spider-Man and Tron: Uprising

A new commercial for the upcoming year on Disney XD has recently aired, which gives us a look at Ultimate Spider-Man and Tron: uprising.

A new commercial for the upcoming year on Disney XD has recently aired, which gives us a look at Ultimate Spider-Man and Tron: uprising.

Interestingly enough though Avengers: EMH isn't mentioned at all, what that means show I don't know but at least we have Tron and Spider-Man coming.

TRAILER

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/12/2011, 14:22
Messaggio #31

Gold Member

Ecco una novità sul nuovo motion-comic, cioè serie in semi-animazione. Sarà Astonishing X-Men Dangerous e sarà il seguito di Astonishing X-Men Gifted.

Ecco la notizia da CBM:

COMICS: Updates on the new Astonishing X-Men motion comics!

In an interview, Todd Casey, Supervising Producer on the Astonishing X-Men Dangerous motion comic series, revealed a good bit on what's going on with this latest series...

After adapting the first 6 issues of Joss Whedon & John Cassaday’s run on Astonishing X-Men in the Astonishing X-Men: Gifted motion comic series, Marvel Knights Animation will adapt the rest of the team’s run & they are starting with the Dangerous story arc next.

In an interview, Todd Casey, Supervising Producer on the Astonishing X-Men Dangerous motion comics, revealed a good bit on what's going on with this latest series. Casey works with Atomic Studios & is in charge of the entire production of each episode of the series.

On animating John Cassaday's art:

John is really a born director. His shot selection is impeccable & his characters have such expressive acting, which comes in really handy for what we’re doing. He brings the scenes to life with a cinematic realism that did us a world of good in the translation. The challenge in making his artwork move is that he uses a touch of charcoal around his line work. On the page, it gives it a wonderful texture, but when you blow up a small panel to the size of a TV screen, it can be tricky to preserve the detail in a line like that.

On why the Whedon/Cassaday story is great for animation:

Joss & John are really cinematic storytellers. Joss has well over a dozen seasons of TV under his belt, & he brought everything he learned in that time to his comic work. His scripts are airtight & there’s a liveliness to his style that keeps the pace going even in dialogue-heavy scenes.

To read more & check out the covers of all the issues in the Dangerous arc (just in case your mind needs refreshing) head on to the link at the end of the article. Casey talks about the scene in Dangerous that excited him the most to see animated!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/1/2012, 23:18
Messaggio #32

Gold Member

News da CBM:

2012 Could be Breakthrough Year for Comic Book Television Shows

A staggering number of pilots based on comic books are being prepared for television.

In recent years there have been a few comic books adapted for television. Smallville, Human Target, and of course Walking Dead come to mind. But behind the scenes many other TV shows are being worked on now, with the hope that they will get their own series. More comic book shows than ever are being prepared, so 2012 could end up being the biggest year yet for comic book adaptations on television.

Here is a list of shows now being prepared. We have heard of these shows, but when you see them all listed together, then you see what a breakthrough 2012 could be for comic book adaptations. And this may not even end up being a full list by the time the year is over.

The shows are:

Hulk - Well known film director Guillermo del Toro is behind this television adaptation of Hulk’s story for ABC.

Powers - Powers already has a pilot filmed for FX. The pilot is getting some reshoots, and then a decision will be made on if it goes to series.

Chew - Chew is being worked on by the same production company that makes Walking Dead. It would be a half hour comedy on Showtime. Not to be confused with the cooking show The Chew. Really not to be confused with it…

Deadman - The CW is looking for a super-hero show that can replace Smallville, and Deadman is hoping to be it. Supernatural creator Eric Kripke, who really knows how to make a show in the land of spooky, will be the executive producer.

Punisher - The FOX network are preparing a pilot from Criminal Minds producer Ed Bernero in which Frank Castle is a police detective by day, and Punisher by night. Yes, really.

Spectre - FOX are working on a show based on DC’s Spectre character, which was co-created by Superman co-creator Jerry Siegel.

AKA Jessica Jones - This show about Marvel’s retired super-hero and now private eye, Jessica Jones, will be written and produced by Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who is hoping to use in it any character from the Marvel Universe that the shows needs, if the rights are not already in use elsewhere. Expect Luke Cage and Carol Danvers to show up, and maybe even Scott Lang. For ABC.

Cloak & Dagger - The teenaged duo learn about their powers and each other in post-Katrina New Orleans. For ABC Family.

Mockingbird - Bobbie Morse is a Peter Parker like nerd and works as a spy for a secret organization. For ABC Family.

Messaggio modificato da veu il 2/1/2012, 23:18

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 2/2/2012, 19:21
Messaggio #33

Gold Member

News:

Il 10 aprile uscirà il dvd di Ashtonishing X-Men: Dangerous.

Da License Mag:

Shout! Factory Plans X-Men DVD

Shout! Factory, in association with Marvel Knights Animation, will debut the Astonishing X-Men: Dangerous on DVD April 10. Based on the graphic novel by Joss Whedon and John Cassaday, the deluxe DVD features with a graphic-rich cover and a unique replica of comic book-style packaging.

Cover del dvd:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/3/2012, 12:34
Messaggio #34

Gold Member

News:

Ecco il video di presentazione al New York Comic Con 2011 dei 4 telefilm live-action della Marvel Aka Jessica Jones, Hulk, Cloack and Dagger e Mockingbird.

Il video conferma che tutti e quattro i telefilm faranno parte del Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Ecco il video:

NYCC11: Marvel Television

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/3/2012, 11:25
Messaggio #35

Gold Member

News:

Henry Gilroy sarà uno degli sceneggiatori della serie animata "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.".

Ecco l'intervista da GeneralsJoes:

G.I. Joe: Renegades writer Henry Gilroy reveals tidbits about the animated series

One of the reasons why G.I. Joe: Renegades was such a great show is likely due to the exceptional writing team in charge of the show. Star Wars: The Clone Wars veteran Henry Gilroy was at the top of the writers’ food chain alongside Marty Isenberg, who was one of the brainchildren behind Transformers: Animated.

In a recent episode of Star Wars themed podcast The Forcecast, Henry Gilroy came on to talk a bit about his work on Clone Wars, and also revealed some juice about the potential future of G.I. Joe: Renegades. Hint – there isn’t one.

You can check out the episode right here, and the Renegades talk is very brief (around the 58 minute and 54 second mark). I’ve also transcribed the information below…with a healthy dose of paraphrasing, so definitely listen to the episode for the accurate phrasing.

The Forcecast: Season 2 of Renegades, when are we going to see it?

Henry Gilroy: Actually, you’re probably not going to… if you watch Renegades and saw the new trailer for G.I. Joe 2, it’s basically the same plot. The next incarnation of G.I. Joe animated is probably going to have something to do with the movie.

The Forcecast: I’m really disappointed about G.I. Joe…

Henry Gilroy: There’s been talk of maybe… doing something to tie up the series, which may or may not happen…we can always hold out hope for Renegades.

So, really kind of confirmed what we’d already suspected. G.I. Joe: Renegades isn’t on so much of a “hiatus” as a “retirement” with the next iteration (if there is one) focusing more on the Retaliation universe.

Gilroy also mentions that he is leaving Hasbro to work on another project..a Hulk animated series with Paul Dini. So it sounds like whatever next version of G.I. Joe animation there might be, he won’t be involved, which is a shame.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/3/2012, 14:42
Messaggio #36

Gold Member

News:

Al WonderCon 2012, Jeph Loeb aggiorna sulle serie tv live-action Hulk, Il Punitore e Aka Jessica Jones dicendo che le tre serie sono in sviluppo e saranno in tv tra un paio di anni.

Inoltre annuncia che la Marvel è al lavoro su nuove serie animate, tra cui potrebbe esserci una serie animata su Deadpool.

Da CBM e da ComicBookResources:

Jeph Loeb Offers A Brief Update On Marvel's Live Action And Animated TV Series

Marvel's Head of Television assures fans at WonderCon that work is still moving ahead on small screen adaptations of AKA Jessica Jones, The Hulk and The Punisher and teases a new animated series featuring everyone's favourite Merc With A Mouth.

Comic Book Resources were at WonderCon to cover Marvel's "Talk to the Hat" panel with Tom Brevoort, Mark Waid, Arune Singh and Jeph Loeb. You can find the highlights in full by clicking on the link below. However, here is what Loeb had to say about their upcoming live action and animated television plans.

One of the first questions asked was in regards to what is happening with the previously announced live action TV series. "All I can tell you is that we're in development," said Loeb in a somewhat disappointing update. "We're working very toward bringing the Hulk back to television. We have in development another show which is 'The Punisher' and the first show we put into development, 'AKA Jessica Jones' which you guys know as 'Alias.'" While it's good to hear that Marvel are still working on bringing these characters to the small screen, it sounds as if they're still a couple of years away.

As for their animated ventures, Loeb was quizzed about the chances of an animated Deadpool series: "I can't tell you but there are certainly plans out there to see what that would look like." There wasn't a lot else said about the rest of their future plans, but did tease the appearance of Stan Lee in the upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man Disney XD series. "I can tell you that when you catch 'Ultimate Spider-Man' on DXD, you can catch Stan Lee as Stan the Janitor. It's a delight [to work with him]. Stan Lee still has stories to tell and the energy of a 14 year old boy."

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 18/3/2012, 14:43
Messaggio #37

Gold Member

News:

Al WonderCon 2012, Jeph Loeb aggiorna sulle serie tv live-action Hulk, Il Punitore e Aka Jessica Jones dicendo che le tre serie sono in sviluppo e saranno in tv tra un paio di anni.

Inoltre annuncia che la Marvel è al lavoro su nuove serie animate, tra cui potrebbe esserci una serie animata su Deadpool.

Da CBM e da ComicBookResources:

Jeph Loeb Offers A Brief Update On Marvel's Live Action And Animated TV Series

Marvel's Head of Television assures fans at WonderCon that work is still moving ahead on small screen adaptations of AKA Jessica Jones, The Hulk and The Punisher and teases a new animated series featuring everyone's favourite Merc With A Mouth.

Comic Book Resources were at WonderCon to cover Marvel's "Talk to the Hat" panel with Tom Brevoort, Mark Waid, Arune Singh and Jeph Loeb. You can find the highlights in full by clicking on the link below. However, here is what Loeb had to say about their upcoming live action and animated television plans.

One of the first questions asked was in regards to what is happening with the previously announced live action TV series. "All I can tell you is that we're in development," said Loeb in a somewhat disappointing update. "We're working very toward bringing the Hulk back to television. We have in development another show which is 'The Punisher' and the first show we put into development, 'AKA Jessica Jones' which you guys know as 'Alias.'" While it's good to hear that Marvel are still working on bringing these characters to the small screen, it sounds as if they're still a couple of years away.

As for their animated ventures, Loeb was quizzed about the chances of an animated Deadpool series: "I can't tell you but there are certainly plans out there to see what that would look like." There wasn't a lot else said about the rest of their future plans, but did tease the appearance of Stan Lee in the upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man Disney XD series. "I can tell you that when you catch 'Ultimate Spider-Man' on DXD, you can catch Stan Lee as Stan the Janitor. It's a delight [to work with him]. Stan Lee still has stories to tell and the energy of a 14 year old boy."

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/3/2012, 20:00
Messaggio #38

Gold Member

News:

Ecco alcune novità sulla nuova serie animata Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

Da RedHulkBlog:

RULK TV : WonderCon 2012 offers more info on “Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.” Cartoon!

Announced by Jeph Loeb in the middle of last year, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. is an upcoming cartoon series that will feature the Red Hulk (along with Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk and A-Bomb) set to air on the Disney XD channel in early 2013. Information has since been limited, but additional information (including an animation test) was presented to the lucky attendance of this year’s WonderCon 2012 : Marvel Television Presents Panel. Newsarama.com was present for this panel and here was their blow by blow:

“Loeb is talking about new animated series in development. “As of January 1, we opened the doors on a brand-new animation studio.”

“In discussing the previously announced “Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.,” Loeb says that you won’t believe how cool the Hulk is in the Avengers live-action movie, and they wanted to “keep that engine going.”

“The first still from the series is on the screen, showing green Hulk, Red Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk and A-Bomb.

‘Here it comes: An “animation test” from the series.

“It’s a short feature introducing all of the main characters, with each seeming pretty close to the comic book version — Hulk was aggressive but spoke in full sentences and not “Hulk Smash!” and Red Hulk’s military background was emphasized. The voice of A-Bomb sounded like Seth Green, but that wasn’t confirmed.

‘The show starts in 2013, with Paul Dini heavily involved.

Messaggio modificato da veu il 24/3/2012, 20:00

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/5/2012, 23:00
Messaggio #39

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM e Hollywood Reporter:

Marvel And Fox No Longer Moving Ahead With THE PUNISHER TV Series

Following the news that AKA Jessica Jones won't be making her way to ABC (read more details on that HERE) it has now been revealed that The Punisher will NOT be joining The Hulk on the small screen too. Read on for details.

While The Hulk may have been given the, ahem, green light, it has now been revealed by The Hollywood Reporter that The Punisher will not be joining him on the small screen. Despite the fact that Fox and ABC Studios were planning on moving ahead with Criminal Minds' Ed Bernero on a pilot, Paul Lee (the president of the latter network) has confirmed that it is not moving ahead. No reason was given, but you can read his comments about working on other Marvel TV shows by clicking HERE. The series was originally described as an hour-long procedural which would have made Frank Castle a rising NYPD detective who moonlights as The Punisher in order to seek justice for those that the system failed. Fans weren't too happy with those changes to continuity and may not be all that broken hearted by the news. Be sure to sound off with your thoughts in the usual place!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/5/2012, 23:01
Messaggio #40

Gold Member

News:

Da CBM:

HULK Television Show To Hopefully Hit ABC Airwaves Next Year, Network Passes On AKA JESSICA JONES

Paul Lee, Entertainment President for ABC talks optimistically about the Hulk television show. Work will continue on the Guillermo del Toro project while AKA Jessica Jones comes to a halt.

Lee stated in a conference call this morning that he would "like more Marvel projects to come to ABC".
"Hulk is in development,it wasn't going to be ready this season but we hope it's going to be ready for next season."

Fan favorite Guillermo del Toro (Hell Boy, Pan's Labrynth) is developing the project the television network which also has Disney for a parent company.

"We're immensely proud to be [in] company with The Avengers," he said. "We're going to continue to develop aggressively. We're very happy to make shows not just for our own network but for other networks too. Where the shows are more appropriate to our brand they'll go with us. Where they're more appropriate to brands like Fox [Click here for disappointing news about The Punisher] or NBC, CBS, happy to do that too. We would like to see some Marvel projects move to television."

When pressed for details, Lee remained mum only dangling the interesting reveal that the network has other Marvel properties to develop.

"We've got some in development, but none that I can talk about at this point."

Sadly, one of those shows is not AKA Jessica Jones. Lee confirmed that AKA Jessica Jones, a TV adaptation of the Marvel comic book series Alias, will not be going to series. Reportedly, the show would have featured titular character, Jessica Jones with feature appearances from Luke Cage and Carol Danvers, better known as Ms. Marvel.

Initially, my first thought in response to Lee's comments about more Marvel properties in development lead me to AKA Jessica Jones so I was stunned to learn that ABC declined to move forward. On paper, it had the potential to be a fabulous show. No update on the fate of the "Cloak and Dagger" ABC Family show as of yet but we'll post details if there's any development. With the success of The Avengers, it makes me wonder if Disney is simply rethinking which characters they want to bring to primetime airwaves. Maybe a S.H.I.E.L.D. espionage television show?

Del Toro and Battlestar Galactica producer David Eick continue to develop Hulk for ABC.

Development on Jessica Jones by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has reportedly come to a halt.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/5/2012, 22:09
Messaggio #41

Gold Member

News:

Ad agosto, precisamente il 14 agosto, uscirà in dvd in America un nuovo capitolo della serie in motion comic Astonishing X-Men, intitolato Astonishing X-Men: Torn.

Da Marvel:

Astonishing X-Men: Torn Hits DVD August 14

Marvel Knights Animation to release the third chapter of Joss Whedon & John Cassaday's X-Men epic!

The chart-topping super-team of Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers") and John Cassaday (Captain America, Planetary) return for more action on home entertainment shelves this summer in "Astonishing X-Men: Torn"! Comic book pages from the third story arc of this acclaimed series by one of Marvel’s greatest collaborations between Whedon and Cassaday come alive when Shout! Factory, in association with Marvel Knights Animation, unleash the highly anticipated "Astonishing X-Men: Torn" on DVD August 14, 2012. This DVD invites viewers to delve deep inside the imaginative world of the Marvel Universe. A must-have for collectors and loyal fans, this deluxe DVD is featured with a graphic rich cover and a unique replica of comic book-style packaging that bridges the comic book to DVD concept. It is priced to own at $14.97.

Marvel Knights Animation

Marvel Knights Animation remains true to the heritage of panel-by-panel graphic storytelling, boasting groundbreaking illustrations, sensational soundscapes, and of course, the explosiveness of the Mighty Marvel Universe. Behind every image and every word lies the genius of Marvel’s celebrated creators like Robert Rodi, Esad Ribic, Brian Michael Bendis, Alex Maleev, Joss Whedon, Reginald Hudlin, John Romita Jr, Warren Ellis, Adi Granov, John Cassaday, and more.

ASTONISHING X-MEN: TORN

Synopsis:
This third installment brings more action and adventure as Emma Frost’s erratic behavior has the X-Men spinning in a nonstop downward spiral. Will an unlikely union be the final straw? After secretly lying in wait for months, the new Hellfire Club makes its move!

Written by Joss Whedon with art by John Cassaday, Marvel Knights Animation’s "Astonishing X-Men: Torn" is produced by Atomic Cartoons.

Product Details
Street Date: 8/14/2012
SPR: $14.97
TRT: +/- 81 min.
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1

Ecco qua la cover del dvd:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/5/2012, 13:21
Messaggio #42

Gold Member

News:

Al Kapow 2012 Joe Quesada ha detto che la Marvel ha in progetto diversi telefilm live-action e che, dopo che i film al cinema sono andati molto bene e dopo il settore dei cartoni animati,vuole sviluppare la Marvel Tv.

Quesada non ha però rivelato i titoli in progetto.

Da CBM e da AICN:

Marvel: Cup o' Joe

The highlight of the day for many of the people in the Business Design Centre today, and definitely for me, was the main Marvel event, one of Joe Quesada's now famous 'Cup o' Joe' events, in which he shoots the breeze with the audience and takes questions on anything they want to talk about. Naturally, there was plenty of Avengers talk. I'll try to summarise the key points in what was a fascinating session in the Gallery Hall...

- Joe talked about the future of comics, and digital comics in particular. He spoke about Marvel's 'Infinite Comic' concept - and said that it's the future of telling stories. By allowing the reader to still control the timing of the reading, they've finally found a good way of transferring comics to the digital world, and he's confident and excited about that. He explained that one of the big problems for a lot of people who WOULD be interested in reading comics ("our culture is ravenous for the material") is that they live nowhere near a comic store - which of course isn't a problem with digital comics. He also says that the concept of everyone showing up on a Wednesday to buy new issues is a very unique one in casual purchasing, and shopping habits will change as the world moves more onto iPads, other tablets and phones. Comics will be able to be released at any time and at variable intervals.

- Marvel is building towards a live action TV show. Now that they have their own animation studio, and the movies are doing so well, they're ready to take the step into the TV world. Unfortunately, Joe wouldn't be drawn on exactly what TV show it's likely to be. Anyone got any ideas?

- He won't be making any appearances in any Marvel movies - that's Stan Lee's thing ("no-one wants to see me on screen!")

- Marvel have a very big meeting in a few weeks about their movies slate, and Joe says they're working on some announcements that people will be very excited about. He couldn't confirm or deny that Ant Man could be on the cards ("if I did, Marvel security would take me out").

- Joe commented on speculation about the Avengers sequel, and before going into too many spoilers about the first film, asked the hall if there was anyone present who hadn't seen the first film yet. Out of about 600 people, no-one raised their hand. Speaking about Thanos, Joe urged everyone to remember that "just because it takes place in space, it doesn't mean that the film will have lots of cosmic characters". So, it sounds like a decent portion of the film will take place in space.

- Mark Millar said that Joss Whedon has a girls name.

- Joe also spoke about Marvel's relationship with Disney - and says it's a very healthy one. He claims that it's been win-win for Marvel, and in no way have they been 'softened' or adversely affected by the House of Mouse. He says Disney are doing exactly what they promised, which is giving Marvel the autonomy they need to carry on doing what they do - and what they do is the reason why they were a tempting purchase in the first place! He also explained that Disney has "amazing international muscle, which Marvel did not have". According to Joe, the ridiculously giant success of The Avengers is partly down to Disney marketing - and that Marvel couldn't have done it like that without them. He says that basically The Avengers was Disney showing the world why they bought Marvel.

- An unfortunate girl in the audience asked whether there might be a crossover between X-Men and The Avengers on film one day, and how that would impact the fact that Chris Evans plays both the Human Torch and Captain America. Mark Millar pointed out that the Human Torch is in the Fantastic Four, not the X-Men, and asked the girl who'd asked the question to leave immediately.

- Right now, there aren't any plans to make any smaller-budget movies, even though Joe has several characters he'd love to make a film about. He explained that "our business now is tentpole movies...that may change in a year or five or ten though".

- Joe revealed that he hasn't even seen the now-famous shwarma eating scene at the end of the Avengers, but told us that he was at the party following the Hollywood premiere, and saw all the main cast halfway through to shoot the scene. "Me and some of the Marvel creators recreated that scene in Soho last night actually".

- There has been some hate mail about having a non-white Spider-Man unfortunately. As Joe said, there are always a few idiots out there.

- In a chat afterwards, Joe told me that he'd love to make a tentpole movie with a female lead, but that he really doesn't think there is an actress right now who could carry it, or a character that would work either. I'm thinking I might agree with him on this one actually.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/6/2012, 15:07
Messaggio #43

Gold Member

Maxinews:

La Marvel ha fatto sapere diverse notizie sui vari cartoni animati:

* Ultimate Spider-Man molto probabilmente si concluderà con la seconda stagione. La Marvel è a conoscenza che i fans dell'Uomo Ragno non amano questa serie quindi si fermerà con la seconda serie, che comunque cambierà un po' rispetto alla prima stagione, ci sarà un po' più di elementi drammatici e se i fans la apprezzeranno allora proseguirà altrimenti sarà cancellata.

* Hulk and the Agents of SMASH è una serie più per bambini come Ultimate Spider-Man e il target è per bambini-ragazzini dai 5 ai 12 anni. La serie è presentata come un cartone incentrato molto sull'azione. Proprio perchè è un cartone assai simile a Ultimate Spider-Man, la Marvel, per evitare nuove lamentele da parte dei fans, ha ordinato per il momento solo 26 episodi, se gli ascolti saranno buoni proseguirà altrimenti no.

* Avengers Assemble è il progetto più ambizioso per l'animazione Marvel. La serie sarà ambientata nello stesso universo dei film al cinema e NON sarà ambientata nello stesso universo di Ultimate Spider-Man e di Hulk and the Agents of SMASH. A differenza di questi cartoni, Avengers Assemble avrà un tono molto più serio per avere appeal sia sui bambini sia sui fans dell'universo Marvel. Inoltre la Marvel impiegherà molti soldi nel progetto quindi questa serie avrà una qualità grafica molto elevata mai vista prima per un cartone della Marvel. I protagonisti saranno il team dei Vendicatori presenti al cinema (Iron man, Thor, Vedova Nera, Capitan America, Occhio di Falco e Hulk) a cui si aggiungono Falcon (che è stato scelto in modo che così gli spettatori possono familiarizzare con questo personaggio che si dice debutterà anche in uno dei prossimi film della Marvel), Pantera Nera, Ant-Man e forse Ms Marvel. Thanos sarà uno dei grandi nemici della serie.

* I Marvel Animation Studios stanno lavorano anche a due nuove serie televisive animate, una di queste sarà una nuova serie sugli X-Men, che sarà in linea con Avengers Assemble quindi una serie dai toni seri e con una qualità grafica elevata, mentre l'altra al momento è ancora top secret.

* Per quanto riguarda il Comic con 2012: verrà mostrato un episodio completo di Ultimate Spider-man e la Marvel spera di mostrare anche un episodio completo di Hulk and the Agents of SMASH o se non ci riuscirà almeno 5 minuti. Inoltre verranno rivelate nuove informazioni circa Avengers Assemble e anche il look dei personaggi e qualche test di animazione

* Inoltre la Marvel sta pensando di adattare la saga Avengers vs X-men e ancora non si sa se verrà realizzata come un film direct to video oppure un crossover tra le due nuove serie animate degli Avengers e degli X-Men.

* Comunque la Marvel realizzerà dei film direct to video e nei prossimi mesi si sapranno più notizie a riguardo.

Da MarvelTvNews

EXCLUSIVE: “Agent X” spills the bean on the future of Marvel Animation, and did he just mention a new X-men TV series?

Our trusted friend and, Marvel insider, Agent X is back with more EXCITING reveals. After, his earlier leaks were confirmed by yesterday’s Avengers Assemble announcement, Agent X revealed to me today Marvel’s future plans regarding its animation division. This also includes some fun facts about Comic con panel. While all his previous info have been proven correct, I will still suggest to take the below news with a grain of Salt.

As requested by agentX, i have reworded all what he revealed, so that his won’t get recognized by Marvel

*Disclaimer from AgentX: The info provided is accurate as of today. In the ream of Animation, changes happen all the time. So between now and series announcement and premiere couple things might change*

Regarding Ultimate Spider-man:

- Marvel knows how much fans hate the show. They know, that they messed up when they could have brought both kids and adults fans together, instead of focusing on the children. Regardless of what their PR BS makes it sound, the reason Ultimate Spider-man has been renewed for a second season, is that the network ordered the second season WAY before the series debut. The publicity stunt Marvel pulled by stating the show has been renewed by popular demand, is just a strategy to try and tell fans that people like this show maybe you should give it a second chance.

- Ratings for the show are not good. He then gave me the following example: If you have 10 people watching a channel, then you introduce a new show, and instantly 200 are watching, but after 2 weeks the number goes down to 60 you still have bad ratings drop, yet its way better than the original 10 they had before the show. Agent X wants you to look at that statement carefully and you will know the “TRUE” meaning of Marvel ratings PR stunt.

- Chances are more than high that Ultimate Spider-man will conclude after season 2. There will be some minor changes to the show during its 2013 season (a bit less in your face humor, a tiny bit more drama, and less scripts from “man of action” while more from Bendis and Dini). If by chance, the fans embrace the show in its second season it will be renewed, otherwise a new Spider-man show will replace it. Early talk about a series in the same tone as the upcoming movie reboot have been discussed, but nothing more than just that: discussion. Agent X also still urges the fans to show their disapproval of the show, since Marvel is listening, although it takes months and years for the company to answer the cries.

Hulk and the Agents of SMASH:

- Agent X wants to make sure that people understand that the HULK and the Agents of SMASH is meant for kids, much like Ultimate Spider-man. Which a mistake Marvel is now realizing, but again, way too late.

- After Ultimate Spider-man fan backlash, Marvel is almost certain that hardcore fans are not going to enjoy this show either.

- Unlike Ultimate Spider-man, only 26 episode have been ordered, and to not make the same mistake again, the network will wait on the ratings before ordering a second season of SMASH.

- As mentioned before, the show premise is ACTION, ACTION, ACTION with no place for plot development. The target demographic of the show is boys ages 5-12. So again it seems a disney kids show with Marvel characters.

Regarding Avengers Assemble:

- According to Agent X, Avengers Assemble is the most ambitious TV animation project for marvel, ever. Unlike, Ultimate Spider-man and Hulk Agents of SMASH, the new Avengers show is taking cues from the successful Marvel Cinematic Universe, and from the thousands of angry fans comments towards the direction of Ultimate Spider-man. As a result the new show WILL NOT be in the same universe as Ultimate Spidey, nor is it in the same universe as Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

- While still a cartoon, Avengers Assemble will be taking itself seriously and trying to appeal to both kids and hardcore fans.

- Marvel is spending money on Avengers Assemble than any other show, so expect high quality animation like never before.

- Wishful talk was made to have the actors from the Avengers movie reprise their roles in the show. But due to high costs, the idea could have been scrapped. Agent X does not know what was the final decision in this matter, but he knows that whoever is voicing the characters will try to sound similar to the movie cast.

- Falcon was chosen to be in the roster, so that fans get familiarized with the character, before his “certain” appearance in the next phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

- Panther and Antman will join the cast later and a possible Ms Marvel inclusion is also on the table.

- Thanos will feature as a big villain in the show.

2 more Animated Tv projects on the work:

- According to Agent X, 2 more, unannounced Marvel animated TV series are in different stage of production.

- One of these series is a new X-men animated show.

- Not much is known abt the X-men show except that it might have the same tone as Avengers Assemble.

- Agent X either did not want to reveal the second project or did not have enough info.

Regarding Comic con 2012:

- Agent X informed me that Marvel is a bit worried about fans reaction to Ultimate Spider-man on their animation panel.

- There will be undercover Marvel guys who will ask questions to the panelist, praising Ultimate Spider-man, and pretending to be hardcore fans who “supposedly” enjoy the show. While Agent X hates the sneaky plan, he tells me this is very common with almost all companies.

- A full episode of Ultimate Spider-man will be shown at the panel. According to him, it is either a Bendis written episode (Bendis episodes are supposedly good ones) or the a major villain reveal episode (either Green Goblin or Doc Octopus)

- Marvel hopes to show a full episode of Hulk and the Agents of SMASH. If the first episode has not been completed by July, a short 5min clip showing the SMASH agents in action will be shown instead.

- More info regarding Avengers Assemble will be revealed at the Panel, along with character designs, and maybe some test footage(if ready by then).

- Excpect a lot of praise from Jeph Loeb towards ultimate spider-man, and a claim that hardcore marvel fans love it, which of course is BS

Misc:

- Talks of an Avengers vs X-men adaptation is on the table. Agent X does not know if it will be a DTV movie or a crossover between the 2 upcoming tv series of Avengers Assemble and X-men.

- AgentX mentions that Marvel is moving along with new direct to video animated features. More on that in few month, he promises.

Messaggio modificato da veu il 15/6/2012, 15:09

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 4/7/2012, 14:53
Messaggio #44

Gold Member

News:

Al San Diego Comic-Con, il 14 luglio:

* sarà presentato un nuovo episodio intero della seconda serie di Ultimate Spider-Man
* si sapranno più notizie su Hulk and the Agents of SMASH
* verrà annunciata e mostrata una nuova serie di corti Marvel Mash-Up con protagonisti i Fantastici Quattro
* sarà rivelato per la prima volta il look della nuova serie Avengers Assemble, la serie supereroistica più attesa del 2013!
* inoltre sarà anche rivelato il nuovo titolo della serie Marvel Knights Animation e sembra che avrà a che fare con un nuovo capitolo degli X-Men!

Da Marvel:

Marvel TV Hits SDCC 2012

Get your first look at 'Marvel's Avengers Assemble' & more at the Marvel Television panel!

Next week, Marvel Television returns to Comic-Con International in San Diego and they’re coming with the biggest super hero television exclusives of the summer! Join Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television, for the Marvel Television Presents panel as he unveils the world premiere first look at "Marvel's Avengers Assemble," the most anticipated new animated super hero series of 2013! Plus, check out an all-new "Marvel Mash-Up" featuring the Fantastic Four, experience "Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H.," and watch a full, all-new episode of "Ultimate Spider-Man" before it airs on Disney XD! You’ll also learn what’s coming next in the world of Marvel Knights Animation…and it’s astonishing!

Fans attending this panel will also receive one of the limited edition "Ultimate Spider-Man" button, available only at this panel and while supplies last!

“Marvel Universe on Disney XD has been a huge success thanks to our devoted fans and we want to make sure they get the first look at the future of Marvel Television,” explained Loeb. “And if you’re not a Marvel fan yet, I promise you’ll be one after we’re done showing you all this cool animation!”

The Marvel Television Presents panel is on Saturday, July 14 at 10:30 a.m. PT in Room 6BCF. Please note that no video or audio recording equipment may be used at this panel during any time.

Can’t make it to the convention to see Marvel (Booth #2329)? Follow along on the Marvel Events App & events.marvel.com, the best way to get exclusive videos, real-time announcements from the convention floor and up-to-the-minute panel, in-booth, and signing schedules of all your favorite Marvel creators!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/7/2012, 22:13
Messaggio #45

Gold Member

News:

Il nuovo motion comic sarà Ashtonishing X-Men: Unstoppable che uscirà in bluray a novembre.

Ecco l'articolo da CBM:

Joss Whedon's ASTONISHING X-MEN Coming To Blu-ray In November

As Comic-Con is just about to get started, Shout! Factory and Marvel Knights Animation have revealed that they will bring The Astonishing X-Men motion comics to Blu-ray November 13, 2012..

Joss Whedon's award winning run on Astonishing X-Men -- from which the "cure" premise was lifted for the X-Men 3 movie -- is a must read, and the motion comic based on the series is probably a lot better than you would expect too. This two-disc collection will feature all four motion comics including, Astonishing X-Men: Gifted, Astonishing X-Men: Dangerous, Astonishing X-Men: Torn (out on DVD August 14, 2012), and Astonishing X-Men: Unstoppable (arriving on DVD November 13, 2012). The set will also feature brand new cover art by John Cassady.

Here is a breakdown of what to expect..

ASTONISHING X-MEN: GIFTED

Can the X-Men protect the world’s mutants against a powerful new alien menace and the “cure” that threatens to rid them of their unique abilities forever? This DVD features the first story arc of the ASTONISHING X-MEN 3-part series. Extensive bonus content includes: a conversation with Joe Quesada and Neal Adams, ASTONISHING X-MEN “Rise Up” music video, ASTONISHING X-MEN – GIFTED trailer, visual history of the characters, behind-the-scenes, Marvel Super Heroes™: What The — ?, artists gallery – John Cassaday, and additional trailers.

ASTONISHING X-MEN: DANGEROUS

In the second installment of the Astonishing X-Men arc, the tragic death of a student at the Xavier Institute reveals that a powerful enemy is working from inside the mansion to destroy the X-Men. It’s an enemy who knows all their weaknesses and can predict their every move. This new foe doesn’t want wealth, power or world domination – it only wants them dead. As the X-Men fight for their lives, they learn they’ve been deceived by one of their own. Even if they survive, the team will never be the same.

ASTONISHING X-MEN: TORN

This third installment of the Astonishing X-Men story arc brings more action and adventure as Emma Frost’s erratic behavior has the X-Men spinning in a nonstop downward spiral. Will an unlikely union be the final straw? After secretly lying in wait for months, the new Hellfire Club makes its move!

ASTONISHING X-MEN: UNSTOPPABLE

Strap yourselves in, folks! The final arc on Astonishing X-Men! After the shocking and brain-smashing events of recent issues, the X-Men are off to protect the Earth from its destruction at the hands of the Breakworld. And when it's all over, nothing will ever be the same! No, really, we mean it! Whedon and Cassaday prove they are more than Astonishing: They are unstoppable!

Full details on extras, artwork and tech specs for the Blu-ray haven't been revealed yet, but it should come in at around $34.99.

Trailer

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/7/2012, 21:04
Messaggio #46

Gold Member

News:

Avengers Assemble sarà il seguito della serie animata Avengers i più potenti eroi della Terra.

Da CBM e da ComicBookResource:

SDCC '12: Disney's AVENGERS ASSEMBLE A Sequel To AVENGERS: EMH?

Speaking at the Cup O'Joe panel at SDCC, Jeph Loeb dropped hints that their upcoming animated show Avengers Assemble may not be a reboot after all. So, what does this mean for Avengers: EMH? Check out details after the jump.

During the Cup O' Joe panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Jeph Loeb was asked about the upcoming Marvel animated TV show Avengers Assemble, which has already received a massive amount of hatred from fans for replacing the much loved Earth's Mightiest Heroes series which had adapted many great storylines, but sadly left a few unfinished due to its rushed ending.

When asked about the upcoming show by a fan, Loeb said “We love the [Avengers: EMH] show so much that one of the first things we did was...take a look what the plans were and expanded from 24 episodes to 52 episodes.”

However, despite 52 episodes being described as an "enormous commitment" for animation, Marvel took into account of the hugely positive response to last Spring's Marvel's The Avengers movie. And that response may have influenced them to focus more on the superhero cast of the movie; hence bringing life to Avengers Assemble. What does this mean for the former, much loved series?

Jeph Loeb spoke more about the new series adding that “it better reflects the cast that’s in the movie...but we’re not saying ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ never happened.” Continuing on that comment, he adds his thoughts about the ending to Earth's Mightiest Heroes. “We took this giant epic story, it has a conclusion we always meant to get to...and when we get out of that you’ll see what ‘Avengers Assemble’ will take it to" Loeb added.

If this new series is truly a sequel and not a reboot, will you give it a chance? I'm sure that we will find out everything we need to know about the upcoming series when it is unveiled this weekend at Comic-Con, so stay tuned for details.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/7/2012, 21:18
Messaggio #47

Gold Member

News:

Al San Diego Comic Con la Marvel ha rivelato le nuove serie animate di cui si sta occupando.

* Non è stati rivelata nessuna serie live-action.

* Nella seconda serie di Ultimate Spider-Man entreranno in scena Lizard, Rhino, Beetle e Electro.

* Avengers Assemble sarà il seguito di Avengers i più potenti eroi della Terra ma avrà come gruppo lo stesso del film The Avengers, è stato mostrato il primo test animato della serie e la grafica è spettacolare. La scena mostrata coinvolge Fin Fan Foom che combatte contro Iron Man e Thor, seguiti da Hulk. Poi raggiungono la battaglia anche Capitan America e Occhio di Falco. Non è stata mostrata la Vedova Nera.

* è stata mostrata il test animato di Hulk and the Agents of Smash con i personaggi Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk e A-Bomb.

* Sono stati annunciati i nuovi progetti per i Marvel Knights Animation, le serie Marvel motion comic in semianimazione e per un pubblico adulto. I titoli della seconda serie dei Marvel Knights Animation include la fine di Ashtonishing X-Men, poi anche Gli Inumani di Paul Jenkins e Jae Lee, Wolverine: Origini di Joe Quesada, Paul Jenkins, Andy Kubert, Gli Eterni di Neil Gaiman e John Romita Jr., Wolverine: Weapon X di Jason Aaron, Esad Ribic e Ron Garney e Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk di Damon Lindelof e Leinil Francis Yu.

Da CBM, MarvelLiveBlog, MarvelTvNews, ComicBookResource:

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2012: Highlights From MARVEL TV PRESENTS Panel

Unfortunately, there were absolutely no announcements made in regards to Marvel's live-action television plans, but we do have some very interesting updates on the Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Marvel Knights and Ultimate Spider-Man animated shows.

Marvel's television panel has just wrapped up at the San Diego Comic-Con and while we do have some interesting updates on the status of their various animated endeavours, there is sadly no new information when it comes to the many live-action shows which have been talked about for the past few years. Marvel's head of TV, Jeph Loeb hosted the panel and screened some brand new footage which is described below.

• Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes hasn't been cancelled as Avengers Assemble is being viewed as a continuation of that series.

• Footage was shown from Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., and while it is currently in the early stages of production, Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Skaar, and A-Bomb, were show and it was announced that the pilot was written by Paul Dini.

• She-Hulk was shown fighting strange flying bugs, Skaar shouts "Skaar Smash!" and Red Hulk has a large 90s style gun. It will be aimed at a younger audience.

• Avengers Assemble is compared to what Brian Michael Bendis did in the comic books with the New Avengers series. The cast of the series is similar to Marvel's The Avengers in order to expand its audience after the success of the movie.

• Footage shown featured a giant dragon attacking Manhattan as Iron Man flies the Quinjet with the team on board. Hulk pushes Thor aside and tells him, "You'll be lucky if there's anything left to smash", before jumping out of the plane. Hawkeye and Captain America are on mini jets, while Iron Man shoots missiles at the creature causing it to fall down and then get back up.

• Upcoming "Marvel Knights" motion comics include Inhumans by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee, Wolverine: Origins by Joe Quesada, Paul Jenkins and Andy Kubert, Eternals by Neil Gaiman and John Romita, Jr., Wolverine: Weapon X by Jason Aaron, Esad Ribic, and Ron Garney, and Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk by Damon Lindelof and Leinil Francis Yu!

• Ultimate Spider-Man is the #1 animated show on Disney XD, and season two will feature the Lizard, Rhino, Beetle, and Electro.

What do you guys think of the various announcements and footage described above? More details can be found by visiting Marvel.com, and stay tuned to CBM for much more from this year's San Diego Comic-Con!

Messaggio modificato da veu il 14/7/2012, 21:19

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/7/2012, 19:20
Messaggio #48

Gold Member

News:

Guillermo Del Toro in un'intervista offre degli aggiornamenti sulla nuova serie tv live-action di Hulk.

Da CBM:

Guillermo Del Toro Offers Update On HULK TV Series

The Pacific Rim director gives an update on his planned television series based on Marvel Comics' The Hulk, saying that a new writer is currently being searched for. He also praises the recently released The Avengers

Speaking with MTV Splashpage at San Diego Comic-Con, director Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy, next year's Pacific Rim) is asked about the current status of his planned Hulk television series. "I have had a couple of minutes with Marvel since 'Avengers,' and they have the screenplay," del Toro said. "We're waiting for a particular writer to do a rewrite on the pilot. That's where we are right now. But we're still on."

Additionally, del Toro didn't hesitate to express his love for Marvel's recent blockbuster The Avengers. "I think 'Avengers' is beautiful because you give a movie like that -- that size, that scope -- to a guy that has the tone and the pulse of those things dead on, and that's beauty or curse, you know?" the director said.

Last we heard about the Hulk series , ABC was hoping to begin airing it sometime next year. Also, del Toro has said that his vision of The Hulk will be entirely separate from the Marvel Cinematic Universe's version (played by Edward Norton in 2008's The Incredible Hulk and by Mark Ruffalo in The Avengers). Still, with the recent success that Avengers' Hulk has found on the big screen, do you want to see the same version appear on ABC?

Videointervista a Guillermo Del Toro

Messaggio modificato da veu il 19/7/2012, 20:22

User's Signature

+Quote Post

3 Pagine V  < 1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (2 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 15:39