Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I supereroi Marvel nei parchi Disney
veu
messaggio 20/8/2011, 15:30
Messaggio #1

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Di recente si è parlato di includere i supereroi Marvel nei parchi Disney... un primo progetto è quello di realizzare una prima attrazione chiamata Stark Expo ispirata al supereroe tony Stark/Iron Man nella zona Tomorrowland di Disneyland.

Ecco un articolo a riguardo da Geektirant:

Details revealed about Marvel's future with Disney Theme Parks

During a recent episode of The Magical Definition Podcast the hosts, Nathan M. Rose and Jim Hill reveal some details about the rumored Stark Expo project and other Marvel integration with Disney theme parks.

Below are the show notes from the show (podcast discussion starts at 12:30-24:49):

"[I] made a couple of calls about this... There is a skein of truth to this... Disney is looking to find ways to bring the Marvel characters at the Disneyland resort. Problem is they don't entirely fit Tomorrowland which is sort of where the Tony Stark name came up, the Expo thing. Here's the thing: what was initially being looked at was something that would tie to next summer and Joss Whedon'sAvengers movie with the notion that it would be a catch-all movie prop kind of exhibit. Let's be honest here, the thing of Innoventions in its current state is that it's a trade show and kind of a carryover from the [former Disney CEO Michael] Eisner era and [current Disney CEO Bob] Iger would like to do something different there and given that they spent this $4 billion on the Marvel characters, they'd like to get them in the park.

The problem is that it doesn't entirely fit the Tomorrowland theme, strictly the name Tony Stark Expo. They don't want to tie this to just one Marvel character; they want to do multiple Marvel characters. That's the whole point of the Avengers movie. There are more hard practical issues to deal with here: for example the whole spinning building thing. Innoventions has capacity concerns, it's a slow loader. Again, it's the whole notion of you're gonna have to spend money to re-theme the exterior of the building, to sell the Marvel idea. It's kind of problematic. The concern right now is that could they fast track it in time for the movie release next year? There's a bunch of people at Imagineering to the effect of, 'Look, if we started a year ago, we could make it.' You're only gonna have one chance to introduce the Marvel characters into the Disney parks and there's a lot of people who are like, 'We should do it right!' And just rushing something in as a replacement for Innoventions because everyone agrees it's kind of tired and that sort of thing.

Based on what I've been hearing - in fact this is one of those situations where it kind of aggravates the Imagineers - my understanding is that it's a deliberate leak. That it was sort of a trial balloon to see what the reaction is from the fan community so they can go forward and have additional meetings about this with the notion if that there's a strong enough response after Labor Day, the Pavilion would suddenly shut down for 8 to 10 months of very hurried construction and overhauling and then this would open in May when Avengers is coming out. I don't know. Again, don't want to be another Magic 8 ball that says, 'Check back later'.

It just seems like there is a couple of very passionate people within the company you know about how Iger feels about the Marvel characters. I mean, you only have to pick up the summer issue of D23 Magazine to see the big splash in there about Marvel. There's a company-wide initiate now to the effect of, 'We need to get these characters out there. These are ours. We need to get people excited about this.' So, it does make sense that they should be in the park, but the concern is that if you pick that one venue; this problematic venue that's load to load, that has limited capacity, that has two floors so how do you unify these floors and how do you give people the face time they want with the Marvel characters. You can understand why there are people who are really reluctant to hammer on the accelerator. Part of the thing is also if you think about it, Disneyland has just opened 'Star Tours [2.0]' which is on the same side of the park. The worry is that if you put another brand-new attraction into that area of the park that you're now going to create a logistical nightmare in that summer of 2012, how many of your guests are gonna walk into Disneyland and immediately hang a right at the hub? That's a small tight side of the park."

The conversation then turned to how Disney World can't have Marvel characters because of the close proximity to Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure (which has Marvel Super Hero Island). Here is what they had to say:

"The interesting thing there is that there is supposedly a negotiation - very quietly through backchannels - that's going on with Universal. I'm not hearing that they've made much headway but that there is already a pre-established relationship with Universal actually on the back of the Oswald [The Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's original creation before Mickey Mouse] deal that Disney and Universal were able to come to terms and make a swap to get the rights of that character. I will say this much, given Universal is spending as much money as they are on ["The Amazing Adventures of"] Spider-Man redo, that to me doesn't say that this is going change out anytime soon. I know they'd like to happen on Disney's side of the fence.

It's more a case of they're offering pretty much the same deal that Disney made for Paramount to the release rights of Iron Man 3[and The Avengers]. They wanted to offer preemptively a large pile of money with the understanding that [Universal] would then foreshorten the deal [they] have with Marvel Entertainment and agree to give up those characters in a theme park setting and which would then allow Disney to bring the Marvel characters... But as of right now, I will tell you from having talked with the guy who proposed it that you know there is an equally large idea about going in the Big Thunder Ranch area... If we're doing a Marvel meet-and-greet, at least initially, or a Marvel stunt show, let's pick an area where we can do [that]. This is kind of the pushback on the Tony Stark thing. What they're talking about is basically sort of an exhibit of the costumes and the sets from the movie and then the opportunity to meet-and-greet with the characters inside of the building. But it's kind of passive. I mean, these are the MARVEL characters, they're SUPERHEROES. Shouldn't it be something a bit more dramatic, a bit more exciting?

And so, one of the ideas being floated was a Marvel stunt show. In fact, the irony is that the area they're talking about doing the stunt show is the exact same area where the "Young Indiana Jones Stunt Show" was initially proposed for the Disney Decade back in 1991, right where Big Thunder Ranch. Again, now you have the problem of... if you drop the stunt show in there no matter how well you did it, it's a complete disconnect from anything that surrounds it. If you think about it, you come out of Fantasyland and you pass Big Thunder Ranch. There's a reason, for example, the Alamedas Slim character and the cows from Home on the Rangeand the Goofy's in his sheriff's outfit in that area. They're looking to transition you out of the Fantasyland character-driven environment. As you continue down Big Thunder Pass, you enter a more realistic take on the West. So Big Thunder Ranch is that kind of area where the cartoony West and the real take of the West can exist side by side. If, on the other hand, you drop a Marvel thing in there... I mean, yeah okay, the Marvel characters are comic book characters but they're not fantasy characters like say Snow White or Pinocchio. So it's kind of a jolting change from one set of characters to the other. And then to immediately go from Fantasyland to this Marvel thing to the Wild West, again, it's a bad transition.

One of the other areas they were looking at, very long-term I might add, is the old motorboat cruise area. Would it be possible to maybe do something Marvel-based there? That's also problematic given that you got Monorail pylons, a lot of the waterways for the park would have to be reconfigured...

To bring this full circle, I can confirm that they are in fact, looking at a Marvel thing for the parks. I can confirm that this [Stark Expo rumor] was deliberately leaked as a trial balloon and see if the fans would get excited to help the project along but beyond that it's one of three spots that they're looking for Marvel. It just depends now whether or not they decide that they really have to go fast and have something open day-and-date with Avengers next year or pick to choose a more graduated approach very slowly and carefully so we'll have to see what happens."

I am excited to see what happens with the theme parks and would love to see both Disneyland and Disney World get some Marvel love! What are your thoughts?

Immagine concept art dello Stark Expo:

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 20/8/2011, 21:02
Messaggio #2

Gold Member

Da: La Spezia/Disneyland

Spero che ciò non avvenga mai, ma se proprio deve avvenire, spero che avvenga quando sono morto!

Io non voglio vedere uno scempio del genere! Già nei negozi dei parchi c'è il merchandising della marvel, ci mancherebbe un'attrazione e poi cambiano il nome di Disneyland in marveland.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/8/2011, 22:54
Messaggio #3

Gold Member

Sinceramente a noi piacerebbe molto invece. Secondo noi prima o poi faranno una zona tutta dedicata al mondo Marvel.

Ovvio questa è una nostra idea, non pretendiamo che tutti siano d'accordo con noi, ma se ci pensate bene nei parchi Disney c'erano e ci sono anche attrazioni dedicate a Star Wars e a Indiana Jones che non sono proprio di proprietà della Disney, per questa ragione a nostro parere ci possono stare benissimo i personaggi e le attrazioni della Marvel che adesso sono della Disney.

Non sapevamo che ci fosse già il merchandising dedicato al mondo Marvel nei parchi Disney. Ma che cosa si trova? Cioé si trovano cose tipo magliette, gadgets, giocattoli, action figures ecc?

Messaggio modificato da veu il 20/8/2011, 22:56

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 21/8/2011, 8:01
Messaggio #4

Gold Member

Esattamente! Magliette e vari gadgets

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 21/8/2011, 9:51
Messaggio #5

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Caserta

non ci vedo niente di male..ormai la marvel fa parte della disney, sarebbe lo stesso discorso con la pixar allora...se attira pubblico ben venga...tra tutto lo sfascio che c'e' nella disney oggi, mi pare il male minore avere qualche supereroe a disenyland

User's Signature

+Quote Post
chrykee
messaggio 21/8/2011, 12:05
Messaggio #6

Gold Member

se gli mettono al disney studios mi può anche stare bene..ma vedere capitan america che gira allegramente con timon o con alice o cenerentola lo trovo un tantino... ridicolo non trovate? sick.gif Saluto.gif

+Quote Post
WALY DISNEY
messaggio 21/8/2011, 12:11
Messaggio #7

Gold Member

Da: Palermo

Adoro i supereroi Marvel , ma in un parco Disney non ce li vedo proprio ... preferirei un parco tutto per loro. Se vado in un parco Disney lo faccio per i personaggi Disney. Sono due mondi così diversi.

Messaggio modificato da WALY DISNEY il 21/8/2011, 12:14

User's Signature

+Quote Post
nunval
messaggio 21/8/2011, 18:14
Messaggio #8

Gold Member

Da: Aversa (CE)

Io li vedrei solo ed eventualmente ad un Disney Studios, altrimenti ciccia! Basta con le contaminazioni, già non sopporto vedere i personaggi Pixar che hanno invaso i Walt Disney Studios a Parigi mentre non c'era NIENTE di Tron! E io da anni sogno un'attrazione ispirata al MOTOLABIRINTO!

+Quote Post
IryRapunzel
messaggio 21/8/2011, 19:13
Messaggio #9

Gold Member

Da adepta della Marvel per me andrebbe benissimo eheheh.gif I figuranti in effetti sarebbero strani,ma qualche attrazione non sarebbe affatto male! Lo Star Tour è stupendo, se ne facessero uno anche per Iron Man o un simulatore di volo sui grattacieli per Spider Man sarebbe stupendo wub.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Elisetta88
messaggio 22/8/2011, 0:10
Messaggio #10

Gold Member

Da: Pescara

l'attrazione di iron man può anche essere realizzata ma come hanno già detto alcuni, la preferirei negli studios. da quando disney ha preso la marvel, ho sempre pensato che i due mondi erano poco compatibili (e io sono una gran fan di iron man). l'importante è che non inseriscono i supereroi alle parate!!! avrò uno spiccato istinto omicida...

User's Signature

Ogni piccola principessa ama sognare!

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 3/11/2011, 17:47
Messaggio #11

Utente

Concordo con tutti voi. Secondo me il top sarebbe un parco a parte, o al massimo un'area, anche abbastanza grande, agli Studios (che sono cmqe incentrati sul cinema). A Magic Kingdom non c'entra niente la Marvel. Però un parco interamente dedicato a questo mondo sarebbe stupendo!!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/3/2012, 19:45
Messaggio #12

Gold Member

Anche a noli piacerebbe un parco dedicato al mondo Marvel oppure un'area dei parchi Disney dedicati al mondo Marvel.

E intanto si torna a parlare, l'accordo per l'introduzione dei Supereroi Marvel sembra che sia stato siglato.

Da ThemeParksItalia:

Disney: In arrivo la Marvel!

marzo 15, 2012

News per la rete riguardo alla Disney che prevede,nei prossimi,anni di collocare,nei loro parchi presenti in tutto il mondo,nuove aree a tema totalmente dedicate ai personaggi della storica Marvel.Sembra abbiano raggiunto un accordo e preso delle posizioni in merito ma logicamente ancora è presto per conoscere qualsiasi tipo di informazione al riguardo.
Vi terremo informati, of course!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/3/2012, 20:07
Messaggio #13

Gold Member

Bob Iger conferma che ci saranno attrazioni e personaggi Marvel nei Parchi Disney del mondo.

Da Disneyandmore:

DLP CEO Philippe Gas announces TWO new attractions scheduled to open at WDS in 2014 ! Plus: Bob Iger confirms that Marvel rides are in the plans!

DLP CEO Philippe Gas announced in an interview in the french daily newspaper Le Figaro that TWO new attractions will open in 2014 at DLP Walt Disney Studios. In an answer at the question “What will you do to avoid the park reaching saturation?”, he said:

"Knowing that a customer is satisfied when they can see at least six attractions in a day, we estimate our maximum capacity to be 17 million visitors annually. So we still have room for improvement, but we must grow. In January, our banks have given us 150 million euros in new funding to build two new attractions, which should open in 2014 in our second park, Walt Disney Studios. In 2010, we also obtained the agreement of the State to build a third park. We are looking at it very seriously, even if the decision won’t be made until 2020. We will also build new hotels, restaurants and shops."

We already know that one of the two will be the awaited Ratatouille dark ride, but what is the second one? We might know more next friday as a ceremony for the WDS 10th anniversary will happen, with a promise of surprises. That said with, if i can say, "only" 150M euros we probably can't expect the second attraction to be another E-ticket as a big part of these 150M will go to the Ratatouille ride. As for the third park, as expected it is confirmed that no decision will be taken before 2020.

Edited: I've been told that we must not expect any announcement about these two WDS attractions during the WDS 10th Ann celebration which will happen tomorrow. Basically, tomorrow will be the usual DLP Ambassadors show and we might have to wait until DLP 20th press event on March 31st to know a bit more about all this.

Editor's Note: Guess what? Apparently the journalist who did the interview of DLP CEO Philippe Gas did a mistake in the transcript and in fact Gas never mentioned in the interview two new attractions for the Walt Disney Studios but only ONE...which of course will be the Ratatouille ride in 2014.

In the meantime, don't miss below my second part tribute to Jean Moebius Giraud with stunningly beautiful artwork.

Edited: Bob Iger told shareholders today that “preliminary design work” is under way on adding Marvel to the parks: “We’re working on some concepts and it’s our hope that in a few places around the world, Marvel characters will appear either in attractions or lands or in some form to provide entertainment, like our Disney characters do.”

Of course, all the question is "where?" and i'm placing my bets on at least two locations: Shanghaî Disneyland and DLP third theme park although i won't be surprised to see some Marvel rides opening in others Disney theme parks. Note that Bob Iger also confirmed that the AVATAR land is still coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom, with a 2015 opening, ending recent speculations that the AVATAR land project was on the way to be cancelled.

Finally, talking about Disneyland Paris, I remind you that you just have four more days to order your collector copy of the Disneyland Paris book with the pre-order price and save 20% on the final price. All infos about how to order and proceed to the payment are HERE and you can see pictures of the printing which happened last week HERE. Paypal or bank wire transfer payments are welcome.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 31/3/2012, 10:40
Messaggio #14

Gold Member

News:

Da DisneyParks

Marvel’s ‘The Avengers’-Themed Monorail to Debut This Spring at Walt Disney World Resort

Hi everyone, we have exciting news to share today – our partners at Marvel Studios are bringing Marvel’s “The Avengers” to Walt Disney World Resort this spring!

In Marvel’s “The Avengers,” super heroes team up to pull the world back from the brink of disaster when an unexpected enemy threatens global security.

Similar to the “Tron”-themed wrap, one of our Magic Kingdom Park Monorails is currently undergoing a Marvel’s “The Avengers”-themed changeover to celebrate the May 4 opening of the film, which stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.

Here’s a sneak peek, with more details to come.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 31/3/2012, 11:03
Messaggio #15

Gold Member

Bello schifo, veramente bello schifo!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 31/3/2012, 20:46
Messaggio #16

Gold Member

A noi piace questa idea.

Ecco un altro articolo con foto più dettagliate e un video.

Da CBM:

Walt Disney World Debuts THE AVENGERS Monorail!

Celebrating the release of Marvel's The Avengers forthcoming superhero assembly, one of Walt Disney World’s Monorails has been refitted with a desing. Check out photos and a video!

As Walt Disney Pictures distributes Marvel's The Avengers movie into theaters about a month from now, the "superhero team-up of a lifetime" has joined the world's most-visited entertainment resort. Hitting the express line of Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom theme park, similar to 2010's TRONorail, an 'Avengersrail' has debuted via Inside the Magic, following yesterday's announcement. Check out the monorail in motion below!

Foto:

Video:

Avengers Monorail video

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 2/4/2012, 18:28
Messaggio #17

Gold Member

Oh mio dio!!!

Una vera e propria oscenità!

+Quote Post
Beast
messaggio 2/4/2012, 19:27
Messaggio #18

Gold Member

Da: Cn

A me non dispiace.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
nunval
messaggio 3/4/2012, 8:54
Messaggio #19

Gold Member

Da: Aversa (CE)

Ma con Walt Disney non ci azzecca proprio nulla...

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 3/4/2012, 18:24
Messaggio #20

Gold Member

Infatti il problema è proprio quello... non c'entra nulla.

Ma vabbè, ormai è così, non ci si può far nulla!

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 6/4/2012, 12:26
Messaggio #21

Gold Member

Sì è vero con Walt Disney non c'entra nulla, però la monorail dei Vendicatori è carina.

Qua un articolo da Orange Country Register:

Disney makes plans for Marvel characters in parks

Disney is working to bring Marvel superheroes, as well as other Disney characters that are popular with boys, into its theme parks.

Bob Iger, the Walt Disney Co.’s president and chief executive officer, told shareholders about early plans to add new park features during Tuesday’s annual meeting in Kansas City. The meeting was webcast on the company website. A replay is available.

Disney officials had hinted that Marvel characters could come to Disney parks since 2009, when the company announced the acquisition of the comics company – home to Spider-Man, Iron Man and others. So far, the Disneyland Resort has only added Marvel merchandise. See a story about Marvel merchandise.

On Tuesday, Iger said “preliminary design work” is under way on adding Marvel to the parks.

“We’re working on some concepts,” Iger said in response to a question. “It’s our hope that in a few places around the world, Marvel characters will appear either in attractions or lands or in some form to provide entertainment, like our Disney characters do.”

See pictures of a Marvel presentation at last year’s official Disney fan club convention, called D23 Expo, by clicking on the photo.

Iger also said parks and resorts officials want to add more Disney characters that are popular with boys after an audience member asked whether Disney would add meals with male-friendly characters, such as Phineas and Ferb from the animated Disney Channel show.

“That’s a great suggestion,” Iger said. “I know we are hard at work figuring out ways that we can bring Phineas and Ferb in particular into the parks. … We think there are some great opportunities there.”

Iger said Disney creators are “kicking around some other ideas for pirates” and “Cars” characters.

“It’s tough to do walk-around characters with cars,” Iger said.

Already, Phineas and Ferb have a Disney California Adventure show, called Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party. Shortly after Tuesday’s meeting, Disney announced that Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure would be built at Walt Disney World’s Epcot in Florida.

In other news, Iger said design work is starting on Avatar Land, slated for Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Florida. Iger’s statements followed recent rumors on unofficial blogs and websites that Disney’s “Avatar” plans were dead.

In September, Disney announced a partnership with director James Cameron to bring the “Avatar” movie to life in themed lands, starting with Walt Disney World.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
giagia
messaggio 6/4/2012, 15:34
Messaggio #22

Gold Member

Da: Roma (RM)

Mah, se i Marvel entrano dentro al Magic Kingdom sarà un po' un downgrade della tematizzazione, fa un po' Universal Studios. Se cmq ci devono stare almeno non uscissero da Tomorrowland dove almeno non sono un pugno nell'occhio e non gli venisse la bella idea di farli partecipare alle parate che un Hulk, un IronMan e un Captain America proprio non ce li vedo come principi di Biancaneve, Cenerentola ed Aurora...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
-Scrooge McDuck-
messaggio 7/4/2012, 22:33
Messaggio #23

Utente

CITAZIONE (veu @ 31/3/2012, 21:46) *
A noi piace questa idea.

Ecco un altro articolo con foto più dettagliate e un video.

C'è da dire che secondo me questa monorotaia ha solo ed esclusivamente scopo pubblicitario per il prossimo film....

CITAZIONE (Beast @ 2/4/2012, 20:27) *
A me non dispiace.

Nemmeno a me dispiace, anzi!!

CITAZIONE (nunval @ 3/4/2012, 9:54) *
Ma con Walt Disney non ci azzecca proprio nulla...

Bhe nemmeno Pirati dei Caraibi o la Pixar c'entrano con Walt Disney.... la Marvel fa parte della Disney e io trovo logico e giusto che la sfruttino anche nei loro parchi...
Trovo balorda l'ipotesi di vedere Spider Man girare tra le vie di Magic Kingdom, ma per il resto non ci vedo davvero niente di male blush2.gif

CITAZIONE (Enrico @ 3/4/2012, 19:24) *
Infatti il problema è proprio quello... non c'entra nulla.

Ma vabbè, ormai è così, non ci si può far nulla!

Bho io non capisco proprio cosa ci sia di male in una monorotaia sui personaggi Marvel....ha più senso questo che lo Star Tours secondo me....

CITAZIONE (giagia @ 6/4/2012, 16:34) *
Mah, se i Marvel entrano dentro al Magic Kingdom sarà un po' un downgrade della tematizzazione, fa un po' Universal Studios. Se cmq ci devono stare almeno non uscissero da Tomorrowland dove almeno non sono un pugno nell'occhio e non gli venisse la bella idea di farli partecipare alle parate che un Hulk, un IronMan e un Captain America proprio non ce li vedo come principi di Biancaneve, Cenerentola ed Aurora...

Ah ma io qui la penso esattamente come te, a MK non c'entrano una mazza, come non c'entrano Merida o Jack Sparrow

+Quote Post
Enrico
messaggio 8/4/2012, 11:15
Messaggio #24

Gold Member

CITAZIONE
Bhe nemmeno Pirati dei Caraibi o la Pixar c'entrano con Walt Disney

Pirati dei Caraibi c'entra, eccome!

È una delle attrazioni volute da Walt in persona!

E se ti riferisci ai personaggi dei film, c'entrano anche quelli, perchè comunque la maggior parte sono presi dall'attrazione, come molte ambientazioni.

+Quote Post

3 Pagine V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 29/3/2024, 0:52