Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

19 Pagine V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maleficent: Signora del Male aka Maleficent 2, Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 4/9/2019, 23:25
Messaggio #193

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Prima featurette dedicata a Malefica:

Dietro le quinte - click

Dal sito The Disinsider:

The cast of ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ discuss the famous villain in all-new featurette

Disney has bestowed a gift on eager Maleficent fans by releasing a brand-new Maleficent: Mistress of Evil featurette.

In the featurette, Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Michelle Pfeiffer and other members of the cast reflect on the legacy of the infamous Disney villain and discuss this brand-new chapter in her story.

In the featurette, Jolie says, “Maleficent’s a character that people used to think of as one thing and now we know more of who she is. In this film, we pose the question(s): Are we all good? Are we all bad?'”

“I love Maleficent, she’s like my alter-ego,” Jolie adds coyly towards the end of the featurette.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/9/2019, 23:34
Messaggio #194

Gold Member

Video della bellissima Angelina Jolie che si trasforma in Malefica... dal dietro le quinte:

Click

Certo che la Jolie è di una bellezza ineguagliabile!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Qui le foto del dietro le quinte con Angelina che diventa Malefica:

Clic

La notizia è riportata anche da TGCom24:

"Maleficent: Signora del Male", Angelina diventa malefica: guarda il backstage

In attesa della prima europea del film a Roma il 7 ottobre, Disney ha pubblicato un video in cui mostra la trasformazione della Jolie in fata nera

Bella, altera e terribilmente maligna. Angelina Jolie, nei panni di "Maleficent: Signora del Male", sta per tornare. Il nuovo film sarà nelle sale italiane il 17 ottobre, ma Disney ha cominciato a stuzzicare la curiosità dei fan postando un video dalla sala make up dell'attrice premio Oscar. Un backstage in cui viene mostrato come la star hollywoodiana viene trasformata in fata nera e spaventosa...

Incentrato proprio su Malefica e sul suo complesso rapporto con Aurora (Elle Fanning), prossima alle nozze con Filippo (Harris Dickinson), "Maleficent 2" vede tra i protagonisti femminili anche Michelle Pfeiffer nei panni della Regina Ingrith, madre del futuro marito della bella principessa e consuocera della madrina Jolie. Le due star si troveranno a scontrarsi e ad affrontare nuove dinamiche nel loro rapporto, ma anche nuove sfide che metteranno a serio rischio i legami familiari.

Nel nuovo film, Malefica e Aurora devono quindi affrontare la complessità dei legami famigliari quando le loro strade vengono separate da un matrimonio imminente, alleanze inaspettate e dall'ingresso di nuove forze oscure. Il tempo è stato gentile con Malefica e Aurora. Il loro rapporto, nato da un tradimento, dalla vendetta e infine dall'amore, è cresciuto ed è forte. Ciononostante c'è ancora dell'astio tra gli uomini e le creature magiche. Il matrimonio di Aurora con il Principe Filippo e' motivo di festeggiamenti in tutto il Regno e nelle terre vicine poiché le nozze uniranno i due mondi. Un incontro inaspettato però darà vita a una nuova potente alleanza: Malefica e Aurora si ritroveranno sui fronti opposti di una Grande Guerra che metterà alla prova la loro lealtà e le porterà a chiedersi se potranno essere davvero una famiglia.

Angelina Jolie e Michelle Pfeiffer intanto stregheranno Roma, al Parco della Musica, lunedì 7 ottobre all'anteprima europea del film, diretto da Joachim Rønning, scritto da Linda Woolverton e Noah Harpster & Micah Fitzerman-Blue e basato su una storia di Linda Woolverton.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/9/2019, 23:20
Messaggio #195

Gold Member

Dal sito Toonado:

New MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL Teaser Announces That Tickets Go On Sale Tomorrow

Disney has released a new teaser for their upcoming sequel to 2014's Maleficent which announces that tickets can be purchased as soon as tomorrow! Check it out...

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is an upcoming sequel to 2014's Maleficent. Angelina Jolie will be reprising the titular role and Elle Fanning will also be returning as Princess Aurora.

Juno Temple, Sam Riley, and Imelda Staunton will also be reprising their roles from the 2014 film. However, the sequel will also introduce some new faces to the franchise: Ed Skrein, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Michelle Pfiefer — among others.

The sequel is set to arrive in theatres in just over a month's time on October 18th. Just in time for Halloween and, speaking of the haunted night, a new teaser has announced that Friday the 13th will see ticket sales go live. So, if you're particularly looking forward to Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, you'll be able to bagsy your spot as soon as tomorrow!

You can check out the new teaser below. It came courtesy of Disney's official Twitter account (@Disney) and features a bit of new footage which wasn't included in the film's prior trailers.

Nuovo spot per la vendita dei biglietti:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/9/2019, 23:23
Messaggio #196

Gold Member

Da Instagram:

Immagine della scatola di una collezione di bambole della JAKKS Pacific dedicata al film. E' una scatola di un set di bambole che comprende Malefica e Aurora:

Qui potete vedere le bellissime bambole della JAKKS Pacific di Aurora (in rosa) e Malefica:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/9/2019, 23:24
Messaggio #197

Gold Member

Nuovi splendidi manifesti:

Manifesto IMAX:

Manifesto Real3D:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 12:12
Messaggio #198

Gold Member

Dal sito Disney Parks:

Sneak Peek of Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ Swooping into Disney Parks

Five years ago, the blockbuster live-action film “Maleficent” revealed the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora. This fall, the story continues in the all-new fantasy adventure, “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” and soon, guests at Disney Parks will have a chance to preview scenes from the film.

For a limited time starting September 27, a sneak peek of Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” will be included as part of the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. At Disney California Adventure park, the sneak peek will be presented in the evenings at the Sunset Showcase Theater, following daily performances of Mickey’s PhilharMagic. This special opportunity will also be available aboard Disney Cruise Line and starting September 28 at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” picks up several years after “Maleficent,” exploring the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within.

Here’s a look at the latest trailer for Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” which arrives in theaters on October 18, 2019.

Advance tickets for Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” are available today, Friday the 13th, for purchase.

Nuovo Video Sneak Peek con Elle Fanning e Michelle Pfeiffer:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 13:16
Messaggio #199

Gold Member

Ecco le bambole della JAKKS Pacific dedicate a Malefica e Aurora che usciranno il 13 ottobre 2019:

Dal sito Experience The Mistress:

JAKKS Pacific Disney: ‘Maleficent: Mistress of All Evil’ Collector Fashion Doll Set – Angelina Jolie as Maleficent and Elle Fanning as Princess Aurora

Release Date: October 13, 2019

Plastic and vinyl Angelina Jolie as Maleficent doll, inspired by her appearance in Disney’s Maleficent: Mistress of Evil feature film (2019). Flesh-colored vinyl doll head includes integrated black vinyl horned headdress and full-color imprinted printed facial features. Body assembly includes flesh-colored plastic torso, arms and legs with black imprinted undergarment. Removable fabric costume includes a black taffeta, lace and chiffon gown with embroidered accents and gold trim, fastening with black velcro, and a black velvet cape. Sculpted black vinyl wings feature a subtle bronze metallic finish and painted feather details.

Accessories include black vinyl boots with painted details.

Angelina Jolie as Maleficent is included in a 2-pack Doll Set with Elle Fanning as Princess Aurora.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 13:52
Messaggio #200

Gold Member

News:

* Angelina Jolie e Michelle Pfeiffer saranno a Roma all'anteprima di Maleficent - Signora del Male il 7 ottobre.

Dal sito Affari Italiani:

Angelina Jolie e Michelle Pfeiffer a Roma, tutti fermi per Maleficent secondo

Le due attrici a Roma il 7 ottobre per l'anteprima mondiale di Maleficent - Signora del Male, dal 17 ottobre al cinema

Roma si prepara ad accogliere lunedì 7 ottobre l’attrice premiata con l’Oscar e tre Golden Globe Angelina Jolie e l’attrice premiata con il Golden Globe Michelle Pfeiffer.
Le due star mondiali saranno nella città eterna precisamente all'auditorium Parco della Musica per presentare in anteprima europea il nuovo film Disney Maleficent - Signora del Male, atteso seguito del film Disney del 2014 Maleficent.

L’anteprima europea del 7 ottobre sarà l'evento speciale di preapertura di Alice nella Città. E Roma si mobilita a partire dai paparazzi che faranno a gare per raggiungere gli hotel dove alloggeranno le due star e cogliere le foto inedite. Secondo il programma prima dell'evento, le due star potrebbero approfittare di una breve pausa per lo shopping nelle vie del centro.

Nel nuovo film Disney Maleficent - Signora del Male, Malefica e Aurora devono affrontare la complessità dei legami famigliari quando le loro strade vengono separate da un matrimonio imminente, alleanze inaspettate e dall’ingresso di nuove forze oscure. Il tempo è stato gentile con Malefica e Aurora. Il loro rapporto, nato da un tradimento, dalla vendetta e infine dall’amore, è cresciuto ed è forte. Ciononostante c’è ancora dell’astio tra gli uomini e le creature magiche. Il matrimonio di Aurora con il Principe Filippo è motivo di festeggiamenti in tutto il Regno e nelle terre vicine poiché le nozze uniranno i due mondi. Un incontro inaspettato però darà vita a una nuova potente alleanza: Malefica e Aurora si ritroveranno sui fronti opposti di una Grande Guerra che metterà alla prova la loro lealtà e le porterà a chiedersi se potranno essere davvero una famiglia.Il film distribuito da The Walt Disney Company Italia uscirà nelle sale italiane il 17 ottobre.

* La Jolie aveva annunciato la sua visita a Roma durante il D23:

Dal sito Il Secolo XIX:

Angelina Jolie: "Ci vediamo a Roma"

In occasione del D23, la convention a Anaheim dove si presentano i progetti dei prossimi due anni di casa Disney, l'attrice premio Oscar ha annunciato che l'anteprima europea di 'Maleficent - Signora del male' sarebbe stata a Roma. La première, con Michelle Pfeiffer che nel film interpreta la madre di Filippo, la regina Ingrith, sarà un evento speciale di Alice nella città, la sezione autonoma e parallela della Festa di Roma.

Video:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:34
Messaggio #201

Gold Member

Nuovi promo:

Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil | Get Tickets Now:

Click

Sneak Peek of Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ Swooping into Disney Parks:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:36
Messaggio #202

Gold Member

Intervista al regista Joachim Rønning:

Dal sito Fandango:

INTERVIEW: DISNEY’S ‘MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL’ DIRECTOR JOACHIM RØNNING ON ENTERING MALEFICENT’S WORLD

The character of Maleficent is arguably Disney’s most popular villain. The fascination with her began with her introduction in the animated classic Sleeping Beauty, when the dark fairy crashed a christening to curse the newborn Princess Aurora, then later transformed into a dragon to keep a prince from rescuing her from a death-like sleep. Since then, Maleficent’s image has been one of Disney’s most iconic, even co-starring with a host of other Disney villains in a battle between good and evil in Disneyland’s most popular live show, Fantasmic.

Then, in 2014, the character was magnificently brought to life by Angelina Jolie, who seemed to have been born to play the role in Disney’s live-action Maleficent. Her intense, spot-on portrayal of the dark fairy won her critical praise, and huge box office numbers reflected audience approval. Now, five years later, fans are finally being rewarded with the long-awaited sequel: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

Joachim Rønning (Kon Tiki) directs what appears to be a darker tale than its predecessor. Rønning directed Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, so he’s no stranger to Disney films with extraordinary characters and eye-popping visual effects. If the trailers for Maleficent: Mistress of Evil are any indication, Rønning is going to take audiences on a powerful and bewitching journey that promises further exploration of Maleficent’s world in ways we haven’t seen before.

With tickets now on sale for Maleficent: Mistress of Evil here at Fandango, we sat down with Rønning for an exclusive chat about the film, its star, and the complicated nature of a Disney villain.

Fandango: I’m very excited to see your film. Since childhood, the character of Maleficent has been my favorite Disney villain.

Joachim Rønning: She is mine, too. I also think that a huge part of the success of the first film — the first live-action film — that came out five years ago, was Angelina Jolie and how she portrayed Maleficent and surprising the audience with such a strong emotional core.

And I think, for me, climbing on board and making this next chapter of Maleficent, I think that's very much what I related to, this kind of parent style. I'm a parent myself, I have two daughters, and I was so impressed by what they managed in the first movie to get that all in there in this fantastical universe and spectacle. It was such a strong emotional core. That's what I wanted to do again, to really continue the story of Maleficent and Aurora. And I think we've done that.

Fandango: In terms of the setting, how long after the events of the Maleficent film ends does Maleficent: Mistress of Evil begin?

Rønning: In the story world, maybe three years after. Our story starts with Prince Philip proposing to Aurora, you know, and then Aurora saying yes. She's becoming a woman, she's growing up now. She's going to move out and she's going to be on her own. So that's what starts the whole thing.

Fandango: As you said, in Maleficent, the prominent love story was the mother-daughter relationship between Aurora and Maleficent. There was so much chemistry between Jolie and Fanning, so it was a wonderful thing to watch. Now we have a young man coming into Aurora’s life in a significant way, which creates tension. And you have a teenager, a headstrong teenager, now standing up to her mother figure. Since you and Jolie are both parents of teenagers, how did that color your direction, and how much of that did she bring to her portrayal of Maleficent in this film, now in this new experience as a mother of teenagers?

Rønning: Angelina is a very loving mother, of course. Her kids were on the set all the time, and I had my kids on the set the whole time. And I think what you're touching on now is any parent's biggest fear. It's the day that your kids move out and find someone and you're no longer the center of their universe. It's definitely a huge part of this story.

I think in Maleficent's case, and I think probably in every parent's case, you want what's best for your child, and you want to do anything you can do as a parent in order for your child to be happy. And, I think in the beginning of our story, Maleficent is going along with, in her case, trying to be more human, I guess — going against her own nature because she loves Aurora and she wants Aurora to be happy. And then that thing backfires and she feels betrayed, and she's catapulted into exile and away from Aurora, and it’s the beginning of this huge conflict between them. And it's hard on the child. As a child, of course, you have to discover the world on your own. It's very hard as a child to just be content with what a grown-up will tell you, and, "Yeah, I'm telling you, this is how it is" — but you know, most children, they need to discover it for themselves.

Fandango: The first film was dark, but there was also a lot of lightness and humor there. Would you say that Mistress of Evil is going to be a much darker film and in what ways?

Rønning: Well, yes, I think it is. It was always a dark fairy tale. And in this film, as I said, Maleficent is thrown into exile, but then she discovers that she's not the only dark fae in this universe. She's not the only Maleficent. So that's when we take this to the next level and really start telling the Maleficent 2.0 version.

Fandango: We only had a really brief look at Maleficent's life as a young fairy before we got into the story of she and Aurora. So you're saying we're going to actually get to see more about Maleficent's life, her past, and the fairy world?

Rønning: Yes, we're expanding the universe and telling the origin story of the dark fae.

Fandango: Maleficent is definitely an anti-hero as painted right now. So if she is a mistress of evil, as the title suggests, what are the challenges of making an “evil” or “bad” character like her family-friendly? How would you complete the sentence, "Yes, she's bad, but ..."?

Rønning: I think that's what we love about Maleficent is that she's unpredictable and she does things that we could only dream of, or she says things that are very blunt and direct and we would like to do that sometimes.

I felt the same when I directed Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Both Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie have managed to create these very unique characters on film, and a huge part of the fascination from the audience when it comes to these characters is that they do things that we can only dream of. They say the opposite of what you would say and they get away with it somehow. In the case of Maleficent, she's a dark fae, but she's also a strong woman that does what she wants.

Fandango: And being strong doesn't necessarily make her evil or bad.

Rønning: Exactly. But we also love Maleficent because she loves Aurora. This love becomes her weakness. But it also turns out to be her strength.

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil hits theaters nationwide October 18, 2019, just in time for Halloween.

Immagine del dietro le quinte con il regista Joachim Rønning e Michelle Pfeiffer sul set della sala del Trono:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:41
Messaggio #203

Gold Member

Altra intervista al regista:

Dal sito AMC:

How Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Will Expand the Story’s Mythology

The original MALEFICENT took its cues from the classic story of Sleeping Beauty. You know the tale. Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) is tricked into a spell by the evil Maleficent (Angelina Jolie), needing true-love’s kiss to awaken her.

That first movie expanded on the traditional fairy tale, penned by Charles Perrault, and the sequel, MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL, will increase the mythology of this Disney live-action world even more. Tickets for MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL are on sale as we speak, so make sure that you grab yours today.

Ahead of the film’s October 18 release, AMC spoke with MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL director Joachim Ronning about his plans for the expanded story. Jolie and Fanning will reprise their roles, with Maleficent opposing a planned marriage between Aurora and Prince Phillip (Harry Dickinson). The addition of a new family is but one angle Ronning — who directed PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES — hopes to bring to the bigger, better sequel.

“It's always a fine line," Ronning said. “And as you mentioned, this is my second franchise [where I was] coming in and directing a sequel. It’s always a fine line giving the fans what they loved about the first film and then at the same time, making MALEFICENT 2.0 and taking it to the next level. That's both a blessing and a curse for a filmmaker, you know? Because you come into an existing universe, and it’s amazing because you have these amazing actors that, you know, they know their characters so well. You want to create something original and new. So, it's always going to be a balance.

“I think in this one, Maleficent discovering that she’s not the only one [will be huge],” Ronning continued. “She's not the only Dark Fey. It's not the only Maleficent in the universe.”

But Joachim Ronning knows that fans will be coming back to the world of Maleficent not just for the fantasy spectacle, but also the relationships set up in the first movie.

“My main mission was, ‘How can we surprise the audience again and find the original take on this fairytale?'” he said. “I think, next to the character Maleficent, portrayed so amazingly by Angelina Jolie, the other bullet in the barrel [laughs] that this franchise has is the emotional core, between Maleficent and Aurora. Basically between mother and daughter. And for me as a filmmaker, that's mainly what I look for. The emotional core of the story.”

Not that the visual effects in MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL won’t be spectacular. Walt Disney Studios knows that it's lifting a fairy tale right off the page, and it will use cutting-edge tech to bring this world to life. But it’s comforting to know that Jolie, Fanning and their director are doing everything they can to zero in on the human element of MALEFICENT.

Immagine del regista nel dietro le quinte assieme a Elle Fanning:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:43
Messaggio #204

Gold Member

Terza intervista al regista:

Dal sito RegMovies:

Exclusive Interview—Joachim Rønning, MALEFICENT: MISTRESS OF EVIL

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is the fourth live-action title in Disney’s star-studded 2019 lineup, coming to Regal just in time for Halloween on October 18th.

Following a vengeful quest to curse the infant Princess Aurora in Maleficent, the 2014 retelling of the classic Sleeping Beauty fairy tale, the horned fairy and titular character comes to discover the child may be the last hope for returning peace to their troubled homeland. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil takes place several years after the events of the first movie and continues to explore the complex relationship between Maleficent and Aurora as they face new threats to the magical kingdom of Moors.

Academy Award® winner Angelina Jolie reprises her role as Maleficent, the “Mistress of Evil,” joining her returning co-star Elle Fanning (Princess Aurora) and newcomers Harris Dickinson (Prince Phillip) and Ed Skrein. The sequel also adds Academy Award®-nominated stars Michelle Pfeiffer (Queen Ingrith) and Chiwetel Ejiofer (Conall), making this star-studded sequel a must-see for any Disney fan.

Directing this highly anticipated sequel is Joachim Rønning, the Norwegian filmmaker who previously teamed up with childhood friend Espen Sandberg to direct the studio’s fifth installment in the Johnny Depp-led Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017). After beginning his career in his home country of Norway, Rønning made his feature debut co-directing Penélope Cruz and Salma Hayek in the action/comedy Bandidas (2006), which he followed with the biographical action/drama Max Manus: Man of War (2008) and the historical adventure Kon-Tiki (2012), amongst others. Rønning now brings his flare for action and adventure to another of Disney’s beloved franchises, directing Angelina Jolie in her return as Maleficent in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

We had the opportunity to speak with director Joachim Rønning on his upcoming blockbuster:

REGAL: This is your second time directing a Disney movie that’s part of a larger series. What challenges, if any, do you find in directing a sequel, and what did you learn on Pirates of the Caribbean that you were able to apply to Maleficent: Mistress of Evil?

JOACHIM RØNNING: There’s always a fine line when you do a sequel because on one hand you want to give the fans what they love and what you yourself love as a filmmaker watching the first film, and then at the same time, of course, it’s important to create something new and original—in this case Maleficent 2.0. What drew me to this, and I think also a huge part of the success of the first film, was that they tapped into a very strong emotional core. In the middle of this universe—in the middle of this fantastical fairy tale—they managed to keep a very strong emotional core between a mother and a daughter story. I’m a parent myself. I have two daughters, and that’s what, for sure, drew me in from watching the first film but also in this next story. That’s been very important for me. Of course, it’s an action/adventure movie—a dark kind of fairy tale—but none of that kind of means anything if it doesn’t touch you, and I think that’s what the first film really managed to do.

When it comes to what I’ve learned, I think it’s properly to pick your battles. Because these movies have thousands of people working on them, and they’re all amazing. They carry you forward. You don’t have to really think about everything yourself all the time, like you would do on small independent films, where I come from. It’s always good to have been on these kinds of expeditions before. These expeditions are always new, and they all have their different animals. And they all have different obstacles and challenges, but the more experience you have will, of course, always be good.

R: Talk a little bit about the creative decisions like camera, lens, etc. and how those decisions influence your approach to a movie like Maleficent.

JR: I collaborate with the DP, the director of photography, on those kind of decisions. I pride myself to be a visual storyteller, for sure, so those things are important. We spend months and months researching and testing camera equipment and finding the right system to shoot on. And also, these films are so VFX heavy, so that’s also going to be a huge factor in choosing the system to shoot with. I feel lucky to have shot films on 35mm, because at the end of the day, I still think that the 35mm film looks the most beautiful, but I must say, ever since I did Kon-Tiki—which was actually one of the first movies to ever be shot on the Alexa, the Arri Alexa camera—I’m blown away by the digital revolution that’s happened in creating the film look in cinema. For our film, the digital format proved to be the best.

R: This movie really seems like a movie that needs to be seen on the biggest screen possible—with the aerial sequences, great action, beautiful sets, etc. What do you think audiences are going to gain from seeing Maleficent: Mistress of Evil in the theatres that they wouldn’t get seeing it any other way?

JR: I make movies for the big screen. I’ve always done that, even when I was making small movies in Scandinavia. I was always influenced by the epic movies of the ‘50s and ‘60s, and to some extent the ‘70s. In that sense, I’m probably a little bit old school. I love making movies for the big screen. I love making movies for the theatre. There’re amazing stories to tell for that, and these kind of movies lend themselves to that because you get to create this universe that the audience can immerse themselves in.

R: Angelina Jolie embodies the character of Maleficent so well. What was it like working with her to bring this character back to the big screen and what can audiences expect from this performance in Mistress of Evil?

JR: It’s the second time I’ve worked with an iconic actor portraying an iconic character because in my previous film I worked with Johnny Depp and his character Jack Sparrow, and then this one is Angelina Jolie and her iconic portrayal of Maleficent. For me as a filmmaker, it’s great. First of all, you get to work with the best actors in the world, and second of all, they know these characters, and they know it better than anyone. You can come into this universe, and very often I find myself suggesting things from a rational storytelling point of view and—this happened many times with Johnny and many times with Angelina—and they go the other way, because that’s what their character would do. I think that’s also part of why we love these characters so much as an audience because they are completely unpredictable, and they do crazy things. They do things that, “Oh, I wish I could say that,” or “I wish I could do that" at some point. It’s amazing to be a part of that and see how it works, and it’s really there when you shoot it. You turn the camera on and you see it. I sit behind my little monitor on set, and I see. Suddenly you’re just at the movies—even there in your chair in front of that little monitor—you’re at the movies because these characters are so iconic.

R: How did you go about balancing the practical sets and practical effects with the CGI elements? Because, obviously, while this is a fantasy adventure, it’s still very much grounded in reality. So how would you balance those two sides of the coin?

JR: It’s always freaky, you know. Because my job is kind of two-fold. You want to create a spectacle, and I was saying, you want to create an event and a large universe—and I love that. I love creating a universe. And at the same time, that doesn’t matter unless you relate to these characters. It was definitely why I wanted to make the movie because this has such a strong emotional core. And It’s about a mother and a daughter, and it’s about a mother and a child. So, the balance will always be to get both sides of that, and of course, that is tricky when you’re shooting emotional scenes, and it’s just up against a green screen. Luckily, I have the best actors in the world to do it, and I have the best VFX [visual effects] team in the world to create the environment after. It’s tricky, but you feel very lucky as a filmmaker to be able to tap into a completely different universe and create a completely different universe.

R: As you mentioned, that emotional core is something this movie really does well. Although Maleficent is a physically imposing and very powerful character, we get to see a more vulnerable side to her in this movie. How did you go about visually conveying those two sides of Maleficent?

JR: Well, I think it’s key—what you’re talking about there—in any character of any story. For us, creating the highs and lows of Maleficent was very much in production design, of course, and wardrobe, and it was also very much Angelina Jolie and what she brings to it and how she can control a scene with very subtle changes. And I think that’s what Maleficent has—it’s a look in her eyes. When she does show emotion—because she’s very stoic and a very very tough female character—in those few moments when she does show emotions, it is very powerful.

Watch director Joachim Rønning’s vision come to life when Maleficent: Mistress of Evil flies into Regal theatres October 18. Tickets are now on sale!

Immagine dal dietro le quinte del regista con Elle Fanning:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:50
Messaggio #205

Gold Member

Articolo sui costumi del film:

Dal sito NY Times:

Angelina Jolie Is Back as Maleficent. Her Wings Are, Too.

Angelina Jolie has a new mission and a new wardrobe in “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil”. The movie’s costume designer explains how the original film and the follow-up led to these looks.

The fairy tale continues, and the clothes are still fabulous.

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” (Oct. 18) returns Angelina Jolie to the big screen as the title fairy who watches over the Moors magical forest. By the end of the first film, her conflicts with the neighboring human kingdom (which resulted in betrayal, the brutal removal of her wings and bitter, bitter resentments) had been resolved and her young human charge, Aurora (Elle Fanning), had been crowned queen to unify the two kingdoms.

Now, her wings restored, Maleficent is back and facing new problems with the human kingdom. She may have to go to battle again, but rest assured she will look amazing while doing it.

The breathtaking costumes for the first film were overseen by Anna B. Sheppard. For Maleficent 2.0, a new costume designer, Ellen Mirojnick, is supervising the look. Here she explains how the fairy’s clothes have been updated to push the story forward.

The Original Maleficent

The first film had a traditional fairy-tale feel that was more homespun. So Maleficent’s costumes seemed earthier, like this one in dark velvet. For Mirojnick and her team, those looks helped inform where the character had been and where she was going. She said she had worked closely with Jolie, for instance studying the hues Maleficent was drawn to. “All of her colors are slightly off,” Mirojnick said. “You might say this is brown, I’d say not quite, maybe ocher and a little green, or I might not have a name for the color.” Also, for a Maleficent without wings, this kind of heavy draping was more practical. It’s a little too bulky for flight.

The New Maleficent

In the new movie, the fairy world has become a bit more sophisticated, and Mirojnick followed suit. Maleficent appears in this costume near the beginning of the film. Though the gown uses earthy colors, “I thought it would be wonderful to have more of a golden feeling about her, and not a scary feeling,” she said. And now that Maleficent’s wings have been restored, Mirojnick wanted to give her more freedom of movement in her clothing. “We used fabrications that would be fluid and move effortlessly through the air,” she said. That included mixtures of chiffon and habutai, a silk weave. Each layer was carefully dyed different shades for an ombre look: darker at the bottom, rising up to lighter colors at the top.

A Face Still Boldly Framed

The pieces that frame Maleficent’s head and neck were standouts in the original, and are again here. This collar includes echoes of snake vertebrae and bone. “It was an important element that we felt was simpatico with Maleficent,” Mirojnick said. “The sculpture of it was beautiful in flight.” Maleficent’s signature headpieces were overseen by the milliner Justin Smith. He said this one was made of customized rubber in a graduated color that mimics snakeskin. One of his artists, Matt Reitsma, engineered fabrics to make this, and each headpiece is a one-of-a-kind creation.

A Dress Ready for Battle

While the first film made clear that Maleficent is a force to be reckoned with, the new film explains further why and how. This costume, worn when she is primed for battle, includes hints about the narrative and the character’s origins. The patchwork pieces were created on a body stocking, Mirojnick said, and a special paint was used to apply them. The dress included chiffon and georgette, in keeping with the fluidity of her other costumes, but the dark monotone and its tatters give the character her most embattled rock star look yet.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/9/2019, 22:57
Messaggio #206

Gold Member

Come mesi fa sono usciti i manifesti cinesi per Aladdin e Il Re Leone, ora sono usciti per Maleficent Signora del Male, Frozen 2 - il segreto di Arendelle e Mulan.

Manifesto cinese:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 17/9/2019, 23:16
Messaggio #207

Gold Member

Nuovo spot:

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil | Special Look

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/9/2019, 14:13
Messaggio #208

Gold Member

News:

Il film dovrebbe durare 1 ora e 58 minuti ed è classificato PG (ovvero, è consigliato che i bambini vadano al cinema accompagnati dai genitori).

Dal sito AMC Theatres:

Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil

1 HR 58 MIN | PG
OCT 18, 2019
ADVENTURE

In Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” a sequel to the 2014 global box office hit, Maleficent and her goddaughter Aurora begin to question the complex family ties that bind them as they are pulled in different directions by impending nuptials, unexpected allies and dark new forces at play.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/9/2019, 14:17
Messaggio #209

Gold Member

La Funko Pop dedicata a Malefica:

Dal sito Funko:

Coming Soon: Pop! Disney—Maleficent: Mistress of Evil!

Dive into a magnificent world of good and evil, love and betrayal with Pop! Feast Maleficent.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/9/2019, 14:20
Messaggio #210

Gold Member

News:

Bebe Rexha ha composto la canzone della colonna sonora del film, intitolata "You can't stop the girl"

Dalla pagina twitter di Bebe Rexha:

#YouCantStopTheGirl the featured song for #Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. Out Friday

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/9/2019, 14:22
Messaggio #211

Gold Member

La canzone di Bebe Rexha sarà messa online a partire da domani, venerdì 20 settembre 2019.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/9/2019, 23:12
Messaggio #212

Gold Member

Ecco il primo di una serie di 10 manifesti che precedono l'uscita del film:

Da Twitter:

Check out the first in a series of 10 exclusive posters inspired by #Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. Art by @SG_Posters.

See the film in theaters October 18!

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/9/2019, 18:20
Messaggio #213

Gold Member

Nuovo spot:

Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil | "Darkest Twist" Spot

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 20/9/2019, 18:23
Messaggio #214

Gold Member

Come annunciato ieri, ecco la canzone di Bebe Rexha "You Can't Stop The Girl", canzone pop che accompagnerà i titoli di coda del film.

Dal sito Variety:

Bebe Rexha Unveils New Single from ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’

Elton John did it. Christina Aguilera did it. Beyoncé did it. And now Bebe Rexha did it, becoming the latest pop singer to join a Disney soundtrack.

Rexha dropped the track “You Can’t Stop The Girl,” which will be featured in the upcoming Disney sequel “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.” The song, which she co-wrote, follows the release of the fan exclusive song “Not 20 Anymore” on her 30th birthday on Aug. 30.

The song was produced by the Futuristics and co-written by that collective along with Rexha, Michael Pollack, Nate Cyphert, Evan Sult, Aaron Huffman, Jeff Lin and Sean Nelson.

Fans can expect an accompanying music video in the next few weeks from the prolific music video director Sophie Muller. Muller has directed videos for artists such as Weezer, No Doubt, Beyoncé, Shakira and the Killers.

In addition to her Disney entrée, Rexha is touring with the Jonas Brothers’ “Happiness Begins Tour” as a special guest. The tour has two nearly sold-out nights slated at the Hollywood Bowl.

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” is the followup to 2014’s “Maleficent,” about the titular villain from “Sleeping Beauty.” In the newest iteration, Maleficent and her goddaughter Aurora split to opposing sides in a battle between fairies and humans after a wedding arrangement gone wrong. The film stars Angelina Jolie, Michelle Pfeiffer, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Elle Fanning. “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” hits theaters Oct. 18.

Video ufficiale della canzone con le parole:

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 20/9/2019, 22:24
Messaggio #215

Gold Member

Davvero poco ispirato, classica canzone da starlette di Disney Channel e quel verso "you can't stop the girl" è veramente brutto. Pazienza.

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/9/2019, 18:51
Messaggio #216

Gold Member

Alessio, le canzoni dei vari film non è che siano così ispirate ultimamente... o sono rimaneggiamenti di qualcosa di già sentito o le nuove sono generalmente più pop/rock o addirittura techno, forse è il genere dei giovani, chissà. L'unica canzone originale dei live action che è stata davvero bella è Speechless di Aladdin, per parlare di canzoni originali e non riadattamenti.
A noi la canzone di Bebe Rexha non dispiace. Migliore di quella di P!nk per Attraverso lo Specchio, per restare in tema sequel, anche se poi a noi neppure quella canzone là è dispiaciuta (in tutta onestà a noi Attraverso lo Specchio è un film che ci è proprio piaciuto)

User's Signature

+Quote Post

19 Pagine V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28/3/2024, 14:49