Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

19 Pagine V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maleficent: Signora del Male aka Maleficent 2, Walt Disney Pictures
veu
messaggio 26/5/2018, 20:59
Messaggio #97

Gold Member

Gruppo: Moderatore

Ieri, 25 maggio 2018, è stato il primo giorno di riprese.

L'ha confermato l'attore David Gyasi sul suo Instagram ufficiale.

Da Instagram:

thedavidgyasi: First day shooting! Thank you @disneystudios and have a great weekend y’all.

thedavidgyasi: #blacktor #actor #actorslife #disney #maleficent #angelinajolie #michellepfeiffer #presents #firstdayofschool #filmmaking #film #gifts #livingthedream

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 28/5/2018, 22:49
Messaggio #98

Gold Member

Dal sito Elle, intervista a Elle Fanning di qualche giorno fa in cui parla anche del film:

Elle Fanning Talks Mary Shelley, Angelina Jolie, and Maleficent 2

Like many of us, Elle Fanning read the horror classic Frankenstein when she was in high school. She remembers her teacher referring to author Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley as "the mother of science fiction." So when she read the script for her new film Mary Shelley (in theaters today), which tells the story of the 17-year-old woman who wrote the novel, she was all in. "I discovered there is so much more to her story, and I was surprised it hadn’t been told before," she tells ELLE.com over the phone.

On top of portraying the titular literary heroine in Mary Shelley, the 20-year-old would be directed by another outstanding woman: Haifaa al-Mansour, Oscar nominee (her 2012 debut Wadjda scored a Best Foreign Language Film nod) and Saudi Arabia’s first female director. We spoke to Fanning about why being on set with al-Mansour was so special, what she learned from working with Angelina Jolie, and why she's not on Twitter.

What part of Mary Shelley's story inspired you?
Percy and Mary Shelley were kind of like hippies in the '60s, in a way. They were very "free love" and believed in these concepts people really look down on. They were very ahead of their time. Haifaa and I really wanted to make this story a modern one, because there are so many modern things [in it] and people can relate to it. When I got the script, Haifaa was already attached, which was very exciting because she really related to the story of Mary as well—overcoming hardships. Haifaa’s story is so incredible; she is the first Saudi Arabian filmmaker, and she’s never been on her own set before. She had to be in hiding and she wasn’t allowed to say that she was the director of her film [Wadjda] in Saudi Arabia because she was a woman. So it was really special, her being on our film set; the first day she was crying because it was the first time she was able to say, "I am the director here," so it was really exciting.

What did you take away from working with al-Mansour, who was also one of the two women writers on the project?
She’s such a powerful woman and I’m so happy that she was the one who did this film, because she really understood Mary so much. She’s very precise with what she wants and her vision of the film. I’ve been fortunate to work with a lot of female directors and I definitely will not stop. I was 11 when I was directed by Sofia Coppola—that was my first introduction to a film set, and that set was led by a woman and she was so respected. She is who she is. For me, it was always such a luxury to work with a female director, because they get me, they understand.

How would you say that has shaped you, that you’ve been exposed to such powerful women?
I’m so lucky. My family, basically, is just all very outspoken, very passionate women. I grew up being not afraid to speak your mind and not let people run you over. Also, I’ve worked with female directors and producers, but also actresses that I felt like have taken me under their wing in a way and been there to show me an example of strong women in this industry and how to be supportive of each other.

You’re about to reunite with Angelina Jolie for Maleficent 2. Has she given you any great advice?

I'm in London—we're about to! I’ve never done a sequel before, so it should be fun to re-visit a character many years later. That is something I’m very excited for. Also, being reunited with Angie is pretty cool. She’s just a powerhouse on set; the way that she works, she just has this power and respect around her.

It’s so funny because people always ask, "Oh, does she give you advice all the time?" and it’s not so much like that. I think just watching her…and seeing what a great mother she is. All of her kids are there and she’s walking around—like, last time I remember, she was walking around in the whole Maleficent outfit with two kids on each arm. She's a working woman and a mother, and that example is such a great one for me to see. You can do it all.

We do often ask young actresses what advice they get from other actresses and older women they work with. But you're no newbie. What advice would you give women in the industry?
I have gotten questions from fans or people that I see on the street who want to move to L.A. and become an actress and they’re like, "What advice can you give me?" I think for me, you have to make sure it’s really something that you want to give yourself over to. You have to love it so much, I think that’s so important.

Also, being yourself—don’t let your personality or anyone change you. That’s been important for me also in my life. In this world of social media, there are tons of comments out there and people who want to weigh in on your life or tell you how to live your life. Yeah, you’re a public person, but you’re a human being and you have to make sure you keep that groundedness—know who you are, and keep that.

Is that why you don't have Twitter?
Twitter seems like a lot of pressure to me—there’s so much drama on Twitter and I wouldn’t know what to write. I probably will never get one.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 29/5/2018, 11:50
Messaggio #99

Gold Member

Gruppo: Utente
Da: Caserta

secondo me, considerando che Elle Fanning e' veramente sbocciata ultimamente e il gran successo de La bella e la bestia, ne rifaranno un look piu' fedele alla Aurora animata come per malefica stessa... o almeno lo spero biggrin.gif
Il mio unico rammarico e' il modo pessimo in cui sono state trattate le 3 fate (nel precedente)

Messaggio modificato da Fulvio84 il 29/5/2018, 11:50

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 29/5/2018, 12:22
Messaggio #100

Gold Member

Ricorda Fulvio che nessuno le ha mai volutamente sfottere. Giuggiola, Fiorina e Verdelia sono le sole a non avere ripreso il loro nome dal Classico. Sono proprio tutt'altro personaggio wink.gif

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 29/5/2018, 19:18
Messaggio #101

Gold Member

Partite le riprese, ecco gli scatti sul primo giorno sul set

e da Twitter:

Angelina ed Elle
Angelina ed Elle

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 29/5/2018, 21:10
Messaggio #102

Gold Member

Bellissime Angelina e Elle!

Segnaliamo la bellezza di quella pianta tutta piena di fiori… molto bella!

Ecco qua alcune ulteriori informazioni (tra cui il ritorno di Fosco e delle Fate) e la trama ufficiale. Il film per ora è intitolato Maleficent 2.

Dal sito Disney Film Facts:

MALEFICENT SEQUEL OFFICIALLY TITLED MALEFICENT II AS PRODUCTION BEGINS

Production has begun on Maleficent II, a sequel to the 2014 global box office hit Maleficent, at Pinewood Studios and on locations throughout the U.K.. Oscar® and three-time Golden Globe® winner Angelina Jolieand Elle Fanning reprise their roles as the dark fairy Maleficent and Princess Aurora, respectively, two characters from the studio’s animated classic Sleeping Beauty, whose untold story was brought to life on screen in Maleficent.

Michelle Pfeiffer joins the cast as Queen Ingrith. Also joining the production are Chiwetel Ejiofor, Ed Skrein, and Robert Lindsay. Harris Dickinson joins as Prince Phillip, replacing the original films Brenton Thwaites.

Additional cast members returning from the 2014 film include: Sam Riley as Diaval; Imelda Staunton as the pixie Knotgrass; Juno Temple as the pixie Thistlewit; and Lesley Manville as the pixie Flittle.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales director Joachim Rønning has officially signed on to direct (without directing partner Espen Sandberg who also directed Pirates 5 with Rønning). Joe Roth (Maleficent) will produce.

Here is the films official synopsis.

A fantasy adventure that picks up several years after “Maleficent,” in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora, “Maleficent II” continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen, as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within.

No word yet on the release date for Maleficent II.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Fulvio84
messaggio 30/5/2018, 8:34
Messaggio #103

Gold Member

Da: Caserta

CITAZIONE (Daydreamer @ 29/5/2018, 13:22) *
Ricorda Fulvio che nessuno le ha mai volutamente sfottere. Giuggiola, Fiorina e Verdelia sono le sole a non avere ripreso il loro nome dal Classico. Sono proprio tutt'altro personaggio wink.gif

appunto, hanno trasformato 3 personaggi riuscitissimi in 3 scarsi, che siano le originali o le vecchie,sempre personaggi scarsi sono biggrin.gif
secondo me....

User's Signature

+Quote Post
BennuzzO
messaggio 30/5/2018, 11:01
Messaggio #104

Gold Member

Da: Lavinio Lido di Enea (RM)

CITAZIONE (veu @ 29/5/2018, 22:10) *
“Maleficent II” continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen, as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within.

Questo elemento mi ricorda molto il rapporto tra Snow e Regina dopo la redenzione di quest'ultima in Once Upon A Time. Innamorato.gif

Messaggio modificato da BennuzzO il 30/5/2018, 11:02

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 7/6/2018, 22:07
Messaggio #105

Gold Member

Nelle immagini potete vedere il logo (provvisorio) del film:

Immagine tratta da Instagram del regista Joachim Ronning:

joachimronning: Big movie - big 🎬 - great crew! #maleficent2 #bts ✨

Immagine del dietro le quinte:

Torta di compleanno festeggiato dal regista sul set:

joachimronning: Set birthday cakes are the best! #thankyou 💜 #maleficent2

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 8/6/2018, 23:05
Messaggio #106

Gold Member

News:

* L'attrice inglese Judith Shekoni si aggiunge al cast e avrà il ruolo di Shrike, un personaggio amico di Malefica.

Dal sito Variety:

‘Maleficent 2’ Adds Judith Shekoni of ‘Heroes Reborn’ and ‘Ice’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Judith Shekoni has joined the cast of “Maleficent 2.” The British actress is coming off two seasons of Antoine Fuqua drama series “Ice” for AT&T’s Audience network in which she played the female lead, Lady Rah, opposite Donald Sutherland.

“Maleficent” was loosely based on Sleeping Beauty, but little is yet known about the sequel. Shekoni will star as Shrike, a character who befriends the titular anti-hero, Maleficent, who is once again played by Angelina Jolie. Filming is underway at Pinewood Studios in the U.K.

Shekoni starred in “Twilight Breaking Saga: Breaking Dawn II – Part 2” as Zafrina, the leader of the Amazonian Vampires. On TV, having started out in the U.K. in series such as “Eastenders,” she has gone on to star in numerous U.S. network shows including CBS comedy “Mike and Molly,” ABC’s “Brothers and Sisters,” and the CW’s “All of Us.” She is best-known for starring as Joanne Collins, the female antagonist, in NBC’s “Heroes Reborn.”

The first Maleficent made $758.5 million worldwide. In “Maleficent 2,” Shekoni joins a cast that includes Michelle Pfeiffer (“Dangerous Liaisons”), Chiwetel Ejiofor (“12 Years a Slave”), Elle Fanning (“Super 8) and Ed Skrein (“Deadpool”). Joachim Ronning (“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales”) helms the picture in which Maleficent continues to explore her complex relationship with Princess Aurora, the soon-to-be queen, as they form alliances against new adversaries.

Shekoni is repped by Identity Talent, and Carlos Goodman and Will Jacobson at Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal Laviolette Feldman Schenkman and Goodman.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 21/6/2018, 22:29
Messaggio #107

Gold Member

Dall'Instagram del regista Joachim Ronning:

joachimronning: Aiming in the right direction ✨ #maleficent2 @disney

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 26/6/2018, 21:37
Messaggio #108

Gold Member

Dal sito ET Online:

Pfeiffer's next film will be Disney's Maleficent 2, which she kept hush hush about, but teased she'll be "stirring up a little trouble" as Queen Ingrith

Traduzione: Michelle Pfeiffer ha mantenuto il silenzio circa il suo ruolo nel film ma ha riferito che il suo personaggio, la Regina Ingrith, creerà dei problemi.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 5/7/2018, 21:42
Messaggio #109

Gold Member

Casting news:

We can finally reveal that our own @GiellianeAlthea will be taking on a very heavily featured role in Disney’s Maleficent 2. #actress #team34 #studio #featurefilm #disney #maleficent2 @34_talentgroup

* L'attrice di origini asiatiche Gielliane Althea si è unita al cast del film.

Notizia sulle riprese dalla pagina Instagram del regista Joachim Ronning

“Best seats in the house 💫” Maleficent 2

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 10/7/2018, 18:49
Messaggio #110

Gold Member

Data di uscita: 29 maggio 2020.

Fonte: Comingsoon.net

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 10/7/2018, 23:06
Messaggio #111

Gold Member

Bellissima notizia! Finalmente la data d'uscita.
Ci preoccupa solo un po' l'uscita a maggio… di solito i film di punta li mandano a marzo o a luglio… maggio è un po' una via di mezzo (anche se in alcuni casi come Avengers funziona alla grande).

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Daydreamer
messaggio 11/7/2018, 6:41
Messaggio #112

Gold Member

In realtà è lo stesso slot del primo film, anche Maleficent uscì a maggio nel 2014 e sappiamo che incassi fece nel mondo. Probabilmente vorranno ritentare la buona sorte.

Messaggio modificato da Daydreamer il 11/7/2018, 6:42

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 11/7/2018, 23:15
Messaggio #113

Gold Member

Sì. Speriamo funzioni come il primo film.
I nostri dubbi erano riferiti al fatto che Alice - Attraverso lo Specchio uscì a maggio e non andò bene (anche comunque per colpa della Disney che alla fin fine lo tenne relativamente poco nei cinema), nonostante fosse migliore del primo film

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 15/7/2018, 14:10
Messaggio #114

Gold Member

Trovato Re John (il marito della Regina Ingrith... il papà di Filippo?), sarà interpretato da Robert Lindsay.

Dal sito DigitalSpy:

My Family star Robert Lindsay teases his role in Disney's Maleficent 2

He's working closely with Michelle Pfeiffer in the Disney sequel.

Filming on Disney's Maleficent 2 officially kicked off earlier this year and now My Family star Robert Lindsay has been teasing the role he'll be playing in the sequel.

And we really do mean 'teasing', because all he really let slip was his character's name.

"I'm playing a character called King John," he said while appearing on today's (July 15) Zoe Ball on Sunday . "I run the castle and my wife is none other than the wonderful Michelle Pfeiffer."

As well as her recent role in Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp, Pfeiffer is known for several career-making roles, including as Catwoman in Batman Returns, but even with such credentials Lindsay couldn't quite impress his sons with the news of his co-star.

"They hadn't a clue who she was," Robert admitted. "The generation gap, you know?"

At least we know a bit more when it comes to Pfeiffer's role in Maleficent 2 though, as Walt Disney Studios confirmed that she'd be playing a character called Queen Ingrith when her casting was confirmed earlier this year.

The post was followed by an official synopsis for the sequel, which read: "A fantasy adventure that picks up several years after Maleficent, in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney's most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora.

"Maleficent II continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen, as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within."

Angelina Jolie will reprise her role as Maleficent in the sequel, alongside Elle Fanning's Aurora, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Ed Skrein, Jenn Murray, Kae Alexander, Fernanda Diniz and David Gyasi.

Maleficent 2, which will be directed by Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge's Joachim Rønning, is scheduled for release on May 29, 2020, while Zoe Ball on... continues on Saturday (July 21) at 8.30am on ITV.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 13/8/2018, 16:30
Messaggio #115

Gold Member

Un po' di immagini di riprese dal profilo Instagram del regista (nella prima vedete che hanno girato pure a mezzanotte, ma soprattutto guardate la seconda che potete scorgere gli interni di una sala del castello, riccamente decorata in stile Medievale):

joachimronning: Midnight magic on the set of #maleficent2 ✨ @disney

Click

joachimronning: Bedtime stories with my 1st AD and brother-in-arms, Chris Castaldi ✨ #maleficent2 @disney

Click

joachimronning: Welcome to our summer home ✨ #maleficent2 #setlife

Click

Un'immagine dal sito Instagram del direttore creativo Thomas Hayo:

thomashayo: On Set with @joachimronning
#maleficent2 ✨@disney
#teamblack #pinewoodstudios

Click

Oggi ha ripreso a girare l'attrice Fernanda Diniz. Ecco cosa riporta il suo Instagram:

thefernandadiniz: Happy to be back on set ❤️ #maleficent2 #happykid

Click

Segnaliamo che l'attrice Gielliane Althea ha iniziato le riprese del film il 3 luglio scorso e avrà un ruolo importante:

giellianealtheaExciting News 💎

@34talentgroup
・・・
We can finally reveal that our own @giellianealthea will be taking on a very heavily featured role in Disney’s Maleficent 2. #actress #team34 #studio #featurefilm #disney #maleficent2

Click

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 19/8/2018, 22:07
Messaggio #116

Gold Member

Logo alternativo (bellissimo!):

L'immagine è tratta da questa lettera postata su Instagram:

Click

La lettera firmata dallo staff del film dice:

<Grazie per il vostro "Magnifico" lavoro, davvero ben fatto. Abbiamo scoperto che non è facile fare una fiaba, ma grazie al vostro aiuto e al vostro duro lavoro, siamo stati capaci a trasformare la paglia in oro. Grazie a tutti voi>.

Da notare il "Magnificent" tra virgolette… che sia in qualche modo legato al film? il vero nome di Malefica? "Magnifica"?

Segnaliamo che due ore fa è cominciato il party per la fine delle riprese del film a Londra.
Le riprese dureranno ancora una settimana (sul set ci sono ancora per questa settimana sia Angelina Jolie sia Elle Fanning).

Maleficent 2 wrap party is happening in London, but there’s still one week left of filming

Click

Da Twitter:

Okay one of the costume ladies said one more week. This person - stunts/actress says a couple of weeks🤔
jojoltd - April-August 2018 Maleficent ll 🎬
Another epic adventure of which I cannot share much info on until the film comes out.

#AngelinaJolie
jojoltd - April-August 2018 Maleficent ll 🎬
The sneak peak of footage from last night looked 👌
Still a couple more weeks left to go until we're fully wrapped but we all had a well-deserved early celebration last night after months of hard work 🎉🍾

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/8/2018, 22:44
Messaggio #117

Gold Member

Le riprese del film sono ufficialmente terminate oggi, 24 agosto 2018, agli Studios di Pinewood.

Angelina Jolie e Elle Fanning (che hanno girato entrambe dal primo all'ultimo giorno di riprese) hanno lasciato allo staff alcuni regali di ringraziamento per il lavoro svolto.

Ecco alcune informazioni da Instagram del regista Joachim Ronning (guardate la ricostruzione dell'interno del Castello, sembra quello del cartone animato):

joachimronning: Last week rolling in this office 🎥✨ #maleficent2

Click

joachimronning: That’s a wrap on Maleficent 2 - and what a ride it’s been! A big thank you to this amazing UK crew for spending the summer with me at Pinewood Studios - so close to Heathrow, yet so far away smile.gif I hope you all get some well deserved time off before your next adventure ✨✨✨ #maleficent2 @disney

Click

L'attrice Fernanda Diniz risponde al messaggio di Ronning:

thefernandadiniz: Wow! All wonderful people! Thank you guys for this amazing adventure, working hard but always with a smile on your face. Missing you all already ❤️🧚🏽‍♀️

Qui Elle Fanning sul suo profilo Instagram posta un'immagine con l'acconciatura di Aurora (e la maglietta con la Aurora del film del 1959):

ellefanning: Putting Aurora to sleep for now, but she'll wake up in 2020 #Maleficent2 #LASTDAY

Click

I regali fatti da Angelina Jolie e Elle Fanning alla troupe:

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 22/10/2018, 22:57
Messaggio #118

Gold Member

Dal sito Vanity Fair:

Elle Fanning e Angelina Jolie per amica

La più piccola delle sorelle Fanning, oggi 20enne, racconta dell'ottimo feeling che è riuscita a instaurare col premio Oscar. Dopo i 4 mesi trascorsi sul set di «Maleficent 2». Angie, nonostante i problemi con Pitt, «ha sempre un'energia incredibile, è molto stimolante starle accanto»

Elle Fanning pensa che Angelina Jolie sia «straordinaria» (e, ovviamente, non è la sola a pensarla così). La più piccola delle sorelle Fanning, 20 anni compiuti da poco, ha conosciuto meglio l’attrice, produttrice e regista, 43, sul set del sequel di Maleficent e tra loro, rivela, è nato un ottimo legame. «Quando abbiamo girato il primo film avevo 14 anni, adesso invece ne ho 20. E io e Angelina siamo riuscite a costruire una relazione più matura, adesso che sono più grande», ha dichiarato durante la Fashion Week di Parigi, motivando come due donne famose possano fare «squadra».

Del resto, Angie è un ottimo maestro: «È straordinaria, è molto attiva ed è davvero stimolante lavorare con lei. È anche produttrice e quindi mi ha permesso di osservare anche quel lato del lavoro». A rivelare, nel maggio scorso, la prima foto dal set era stata infatti proprio Elle. Un selfie, in accappatoio, che mostrava Malefica e la principessa Aurora complici e divertite. E adesso scopriamo che il feeling non cambia nella vita reale. Sul set, del resto, hanno trascorso più di quattro mesi, a Londra e a Pinewood, finendo di girare la scorsa estate.

Per questo, a inizio 2018, la mamma di sei aveva fatto i bagagli per l’Inghilterra, portandosi dietro tutta la tribù: Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, Knox e Vivienne, 10. E per lo stesso motivo – stare vicino ai figli -anche Brad Pitt ha trascorso molto tempo in Gran Bretagna. A due anni dall’annuncio di divorzio, i due attori infatti non hanno ancora trovato un punto d’incontro sulla custodia dei figli. Angie, almeno in un primo momento, li avrebbe voluti tutti per sé, tirando in ballo anche la questione «mantenimento»; Brad, invece, punta da sempre sulla custodia condivisa. Al momento i due sarebbero in una fase di «tregua», in attesa della decisione del tribunale.

Ma Elle in questi mesi non ha visto l’amica particolarmente turbata. «Sul set ha un’energia incredibile», ha continuato, «E per me che non avevo mai girato un sequel, è stato davvero emozionante tornare nei panni dello stesso personaggio». Per vederle al cinema bisognerà aspettare ancora un po’, fino al maggio 2020. Intanto Elle, ex enfant prodige di Hollywood (il debutto a tre anni, in Mi chiamo Sam, nei panni della sorella Dakota da piccola), sarà in sala con Galveston dal prossimo 19 ottobre.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 14/1/2019, 23:36
Messaggio #119

Gold Member

Rumor:

* Possibile cambio di titolo per il film. Potrebbe intitolarsi Maleficent: Mistress of All Evil (La Signora di ogni male).

Dal sito The Disinsider:

RUMOR: ‘Maleficent II’ Headed Towards New Title

Previously stated in a DisInsider article, the sequel to the 2014 box office hit Maleficent was officially titled as Maleficent II when production began.

Now, we are hearing from sources close to the production that the film is tentatively titled Maleficent: Mistress of All Evil.

Expectations for the sequel are mixed but I do feel strongly about that title, it fits better for the DCOM Descendants (If a spin off of Kristin Chenoweth’s portrayal of the character would happen) which isn’t too positive of an opinion.

The cast is exceptional, starring Michelle Pfeiffer (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Queen Ingrith, Chiwetel Ejiofor (Doctor Strange), Ed Skrein (Deadpool), and Robert Lindsay, and Harris Dickinson joins as Prince Phillip, replacing the original films Brenton Thwaites. Additional cast members returning from the 2014 film include: Sam Riley as Diaval; Imelda Staunton as the pixie Knotgrass; Juno Temple as the pixie Thistlewit; and Lesley Manville as the pixie Flittle. Directed by Joachim Rønning (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Although the film has an amazing cast, Jolie will hopefully take the title’s role and pull out every strand of brilliance, wickedness, and beauty as before. The production also envisioned self worth and love in many forms, a theme I expect to see played in the sequel.

Here is the films official synopsis.

A fantasy adventure that picks up several years after “Maleficent,” in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora, “Maleficent II” continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen, as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within.

Elle Fanning will be waking up once again to reprise her role as Princess Aurora joining Angelina Jolie who will again be playing the role as the dark fairy Maleficent in May 29, 2020.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
veu
messaggio 24/1/2019, 23:25
Messaggio #120

Gold Member

News:

* L'attore Warwick Davis (noto per i suoi ruoli in Guerre Stellari - il ritorno dello Jedi e altri Star Wars, Willow, Labyrinth, Harry Potter, Narnia, la saga di Leprechaun, il film tv La vera storia di Biancaneve e molti altri) durante la Star Wars Celebration del 2019 ha fatto sapere che ha girato delle scene per Maleficent 2.

Ci domandiamo come abbiano fatto a tener segreti sino alla fine delle riprese (e pure molto dopo, dato che le riprese sono finite a agosto 2018 e la notizia è trapelata solo a gennaio 2019) dei nomi di alcuni attori che hanno preso parte alla lavorazione del film. Magari saranno piccoli ruoli ma sono stati comunque tenuti molto segreti

User's Signature

+Quote Post

19 Pagine V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 29/3/2024, 6:23